Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Messages to send [Exiting Country]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The three of them had walked far, but now they where at the point where they would have to split up, the group had different places to go, though the walk through the fire country was something that could be called pleasant, even if Hana had to endure the conversation of the two of the Uchiha would have been having, but she didn’t mind getting out of the country was something that she could enjoy and sight seeing was something that was always something that she loved doing, seeing other cultures and experiencing other conversations was something that she couldn’t ignore that thirst for.

“Are we ready to go?”

“Seems so, I will watch the Uchiha, and have a safe trip Hana, we both have the messages I look forward to catching up with you when we get back to the village”

“Agreed Uchiha, watch over the girl and make sure that we get our points across, we know what was said in that meeting, remember that if needed we can discuss situations”

“Understood, I will not fail the clan head”

“Nor I the Hokage”

“Take care”

With that the three of them would split up in two different directions, going to what they had set there task to it was clear that the groups where on there way with letters in pockets, the walk had been long already but now the last part was in sight, it would not be much longer before they were at the gates of other lands.

[Exiting Country]
[1 Hour Run Timer]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Having all the fun inside this world.
That was what Kotori was having. It felt like a vacation instead of a regular work day for her.. No papers behind a desk right now, outside in the nature instead locked up inside. A bright smile was to be seen on her face and soon a naughty one. 'heeeeh.... So so... " she went towards the other as they would be moving." Tell me something about yourself. " it wasn't much of a question that was sure. But she wanted to know more about this man, but even she would have lost her way for manners right now and probably would for all the way. "The message.... Do you think..?" she intended towards the War that had been looming around. Yet for her, finally back into this world, things were still. Sometimes a blur.

[exiting country]
[1hr run time]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“There will be time to talk later but for now we keep going, remember we are going to be entering into foreign land, Lady Kotori you represent the best of the Uchiha clan, do not forget that”

The man allowed himself to tilt his head towards the female for a few seconds watching her take her steps and wanders off gone completely from the group and off to her own task, leaving the two of them alone together, the man glanced down at the daughter of Takeshi, leaving his hand on his sword hilt he looked to her.

“Let’s go little one”

[Country Left]
[Topic Left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kotori had been wondering much more about this guy as she was going around the place. Left right of the path, soon questioning the poor guy so much. That even she fell silent. But at the moment she heard about being example, a pout grew on her face. "i know i know!" she replied with that Fiero accent. "You don't have to tell me... Baka..." it was funny how many she had met that had not spoken the language of the home town, so even this time she thought that the other wouldn't speak it... Yet she couldn't help but to let her eyes wander. Being a teen and all that plus her comrade wasn't really wearing much. With a slight hue on her cheeks she started to mutter some words and get moving as she was told to go. "Don't call me little!" she threw the fit and would continue a fit till they really were close to exit leaf.
[Country Left]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back