Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Messenger Birb] A letter from Kumogakure

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After an uneventful flight, the messenger bird that Kitsune had sent would make its way towards the Konoha Aviary where other messenger birds were, to await the letter being picked up. Hopefully it wouldn’t be picked up by strange people doing strange things, and instead reach the intended target, i.e. the Hokage, Takeshi.
Greetings Lord Hokage,

In the event my last letter didn’t make it, due to unforeseen circumstances, I’m sending an extra letter as a precautionary matter.

I hope this letter finds you well. I’m writing this due to a series of events happening here in Kumogakure, causing the disappearance of our Raikage, some sennin, and various other people. As the mother-in-law of Kogami Ayumu, I’ve taken measures to ensure the village keeps running, by taking power as Interim Raikage until a new one can be found, or Kogami-kun returns.

I hope to continue the cooperation with Kohonagakure as was established previously, and the strange events don’t cause discord to form between our two villages. Needless to say, Kumogakure can ill afford any further disappearances, so I’ll be doing my very best to keep track of things here.

If time permits, I would like to invite you to the village to discuss further actions that can be taken to hinder further disappearances, and potentially strengthen our alliance.

My best regards,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune,
Interim Raikage of Kumogakure

[Messenger Birb!]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked through the aviary with the bag of feed in her arms, while she knew that there were others that could have carried out this task she enjoyed hearing the bird song every now and again. there so still one perch the was empty, it was for the eagle that had been sent to sand, the female hoped that nothing had happened to her, after all, she was one of the Haku's favorites. The chirping of the birds got louder which normally indicated either trouble or a new arrival, thankfully it was the latter. Yuki watched as the bird fly effortlessly through the entrance and landed on the empty perch that she had been studying but moments before, she approached the bird filling the small metal bowl in front of it with food and some water carefully she de-attached the note from the feathered creature. Her eyes skimmed over the note picking up the important parts before
"Rest up little guy, I will take this to whom it was intended, when you have rested you can fly home to your Mistress," The female gently ran her index finger down the bird's chest before turning to leave the aviary.

[Topic Entered and Letter Taken]
[Topic Left] with letter]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back