Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Messenger Birb] Another letter from Kumogakure

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A large bird swooped into the aviary, carrying a letter in a tube attached to its back. The letter was very clear in who its intended recipient was, as it was labelled to the Hokage. A small red wax seal adorned the letter, attesting to its unread, and untampered nature. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long before someone came to the aviary to take the mail.
Dear Yondaime Hokage,

I figure that by now your subordinates have informed you of the events that transpired at the gates of Kumogakure. I sincerely apologize for the incident caused by the deranged lunatics at the gates. It was never my intention to have everything become obstructed like that. As you may likely have heard, at the time there were two contenders for the title of Raikage, myself and some Otani person who most people haven’t ever heard of.

It is my sincere hope that this won’t come between our two villages, and that in the event that it does, we can come to a new agreement. I would deliver this message in person, but I’m afraid that due to the selection process of our council, I can’t leave Cloud just yet.

Sincerely,
Duchess Shinrya Kitsune

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki stops by the gate, his job to gauge the defenses of the village on his mind. And then he spies the bird swoop in, a letter attached to it. The Sennin removes the tube and pulls the parchment out before sending the bird back home.

A quick scan and he sighs, pocketing it to hand off. And heads back out.

No rest for the wicked indeed.

(Topic entered/left, 30 minutes due to half the time card)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back