Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Messenger bird] Take two

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Landing in the aviary the bird arrives with its message in tact waiting patiently to be received by a leaf nin, hopefully the messages recipient.

Dear Asuka

I know this probably isn't the kind of letter you wanted to receive from me after all this time and while I understand you may be frustrated I do require your assistance. My attempts to leave Cloud have been hindered as they wish to know that I am indeed who I say I am and would like confirmation from the leaf village, considering how long we have known each other I feel you are suited to deal with matters such as this one.

On other matters I do apologies for not writing, while i wish i could have things got out of hand and i didn't have all too much time to think about things such as sending letters.

- Chigokai Yukio

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took a walk arounf the aviary, checking for any new messages. Funnily enough, a new one had arrived. Skippimg through the place like a little girl she took the letter from the birds foot. Patting the bird and giving it a little treat.

She had to read it twice to really understand what was going on. Clinching her teeth she took a deep sigh. "Son of a..." She raged as she stormed off. Going to deal with the situation.

[Topic entered/left]
[Letter taken]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back