Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Metal Detecting Adventures

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Beep. Beep. Beep.

The standard metal detector speak for 'Found Something' yanked me out of the zoned out state that I'd been in for the last ten minutes. I blink away the drowsiness and scan the ground beneath me. There's a cold, crisp wind blowing near the base of the mountains, but after months of exploring the Lightning Country and years of living in the Cloud Village, I can doze off upright through anything short of a blizzard.

Yeah, yeah,” I grumble to myself as I shift the metal detector away. “Stop beeping.

I’m at Monumentum Deo – but not halfway to the peak or climbing the slopes like I normally am when visiting. Instead, I’m here looking for something concrete, or metal rather. Through running around the village and banging on every door I can find, I’ve determined that neither the jail nor the ANBU hideout are in a village building. With the time that I’ve spent on the surface of the Outer Country too, I’m fairly sure that if there was consistent ANBU presence, I’d have gotten a whiff of it already.

So my next logical step is to look deeper, underground. I can’t exactly run around inside the village with a metal detector either, so I had decided first to check out here where no ordinary civilians would be. Ideally, I would have been able to find some sign of living. Recent rubbish, construction bits, anything. Sure, it would be longer to scout the countryside but there would be way more false trails out here in a place void of natural ninja presence. Or at least, that was the idea.

I grab my trusty metal trowel out of my pocket, already slightly dinked from the hours of work earlier, and get to work on the cold ground. It takes me a good two minutes of digging before I manage to snag the hard, metallic treasure in the pile of dirt I picked up. Turning the object around in my hand, it felt like bad news. A rusty disk that bent with the casual bit of pressure that I put on it. Another crappy coin.

I groan and put both it and the trowel into my pocket, adding another coin to the collection that I am quickly amassing.

There is one good part about being a blind explorer, I admit to myself, sweeping the metal detector over my hole to double check that nothing else was left before moving on. Searching through the night makes no difference to me.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back