Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mind Tranfer part 1 [Tutor]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The weather was beautiful; the sun was warm and not it’s normal scorching, the cooling wind was soft and gentle, and nothing but white puffy clouds roamed the sky. It was a perfect day for an evening out, but there was one man that despite the weather did not seem to be having a good time.

Hakuren was outside of her norm today as she normally does not do to much teaching. This was a peculiar place to be having a tutor session, but when it comes to mind transfer does it really matter where they were to train. It was not like she was going to break out in full combat mode during the lesson. This would be a nice lesson with a delicious meal. Hakuren recalls promising him a Sunan cooked meal before that did not happen.

The date was to be at a local restaurant that was having an interesting little event today. Hakuren was early and waits at a table for her date to arrive. She orders a water and tries to calm down. She was so nervous that her hands were visibly shaking as they lay in her lap. She tries to just listen to the music in hopes that she can calm down by getting lost in the melody, but this was not exactly her type of music.

Hakuren soul was within one of the bodies of her seven ghouls. Hakuren has used her vampiric powers to make some people into her mindless ghouls that will follow her every command. Being the spy that she is, she uses them for possessing mostly. The idea is that with different bodies she might be able to get into places she normally stands out. Hakuren had the idea of creating ghouls after seeing how Shin attained a new body for his Kohana. Hakuren was possessing a ghoul that Hakuren created just for Shin’s enjoyment. Hakuren’s real body sat in a chair to the left of her. The real body had its face and arms on the table like she fainted. On the one hand was a ring. Hakuren begins to recall the first meeting of Shin.
“No, but I do expect Shin to pay the price to the services he is requesting of me.” Kohana seems to have came out of the blue so Hakuren was a little unsure if Kohana knew what was going on. Hakuren would try her best to catch her up to speed. “Shin wants me to teach him the ways I use my Yamanaka abilities. These are Taisen family secrets and cannot be given out lightly. To teach him these tricks require a specific cost.” Naturally Shin would have to be part of the family in order to learn family techniques. Even Kohana should be able to handle this logic. “I assume Shin is willing to pay this price to use me the same way. To use my clan’s knowledge to make his own stronger. I like to think the fact that such a deal would help us both to strengthen our respective clans, it makes the necessary cost more palatable for both parties.”

Since then the price has been paid. The Taisen clan was made into the branch family of a noble house and Hakuren last name was now Chikamatsu instead of Taisen. It was now time for her to live up to her end of the bargain. There was so much to teach him and perhaps much for him to teach her. It will take more than one class to tell him all he needs to know.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the day was going on Shin had spent most of his hours within the Omni Prime Medical Complex working on some back paperwork that he had to do from his years traveling abroad. He was having to resubmit grant applications and file his findings from his research. All throughout the room were books and scrolls floating in the air as Shin had his fingers twinkling causing his Puppet Master Jutsu to make them float in place. His Doctorate Seal Jutsu was taking the notes and writing down the different required pieces of information on them. Pacing back and forth the Overseer would keep his glasses on as he scanned each page pulling the necessary phrases to fill out his forms. Today he was wearing a simple suit which made his eyes really pop. A white button down was under a tan vest and a blue sports jacket. His slacks matched his jacket and he had a red tie tucked under it all.

Not even aware of the time the Mednin would have spent all night working on these forms, if it were not for young Sakura who came by the door. "Shin-sama, I am heading out for the night! Have a good one."<i></i> A soft smile and a gentle wave was all she gave as the young Chikamatsu girl would leave for the day. This of course would cause Shin to check the time. Realizing it was almost time for his dinner date with Hakuren the Overseer would send her a mental note. "I am leaving the office now, I lost track of time!"<i></i> And with that the young man would drop his books onto his desk, made sure his flowers weren't in need of water, and then head out of the door.

It didn't take long for Shin to arrive at the restaurant, being a shinobi and all. As the young man approached he saw a large man sitting beside his recently wedded bride. Raising an eyebrow Shin would assume this was Hakuren's doing as it appeared she wa asleep beside him, which was her normal position during her possessions. Approaching hesitantly Shin raised an eyebrow to the large man. His heart was fluttering softly at his physical form. Had Hakuren noticed his reaction to meeting Hiroshi before? This man had similar features to the man he had shared a drink with before, they were both tall, broad, tan, and rugged.

"Hakuren-sama?"<i></i>

He would address the man directly before taking a seat across from him instead of his wife, mainly because he was sure this was her vessel. The waitress would approach asking him if he would like a drink. "Solely water for now please."<i></i> He smiled at her and gave her a small nod as she walked away. Turning to face the man Shin would begin speaking. "I am sorry you had to wait, I was filling out quite a few years of late forms."<i></i> He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. Taking his glasses off of his eyes he would pinch the bridge of his nose just between his brows. He had been reading a lot today and had given himself a slight headache and tired his eyes. Opening his eyes once again he would smile at her before continuing.

"But, that is to be expected after such a long trip. How was your day Tsuma?"<i></i> It was odd calling someone his wife, but here he was. Married to a woman. Regardless it was to strengthen his clan, which he would always place before his own. "Oh, and do not worry about Kohana. She is watching the Yurei Orchid this evening so I doubt she will be visiting us anytime soon."<i></i> A grin came to his face as he tried to reassure his spouse. Shocked as the waitress came back so quickly with his glass of water, she also brought a small plate of sweet smelling rolls. "Thank you."<i></i> She would address the waitress before she would speak.

"I'll leave these menus with you all, and I will be back shortly to take your orders."<i></i> She would place a few menus on the table before bowing slightly and taking her leave.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shortly after receiving the telepathic message from Shin, the waitress comes back to check up on Hakuren. Hakuren orders herself a bottle of sake; for some reason this body makes her thirst for some alcohol. Hakuren’s nervousness seems to be melting away with every sip. The entertainment that was happening ended. It was sad Shin missed it But she understands work takes precedence. Hakuren cheerful and just a little tipsy begins to hum a melody. Being within the body of a muscular man she could hit lower notes than she ever could in her normal body. By the time Shin got to the restaurant, she already finished one bottle and was working on the second. Hakuren was swaying her cup of sake like a conductor waving a baton, while he hums her song. Hakuren did even notice Shin’s arrival till he says something.

“Ah there you are, my moon and stars, come come have a seat.” Shin might have to be wary as Hakuren does tend to slip into character when possessing her ghouls. She does not find it a bad thing. Hakuren was sure quite the many eyebrow would be raised if such a mountain of a man acted like a frail woman. When Shin orders just a water, Hakuren would not have any of it. “Nonsense! Lass, bring me another bottle with an extra cup.” After the waitress leaves Hakuren refills her cup, reaches over to place it in front of Shin and firmly tells him, “Drink.” It almost sounded like she would force him if he did not comply.

“Meh, do not worry about your lateness. You are here now and that is all that matters.” Shin then asks about her day and calls her Tsuma, which probably got some attention from onlookers. “As you can see I got myself a new body.” Hakuren gives Shin a devilish grin, leans in close and looks him right in the eye. “I chose this one just for you, my dear. I saw how you looked at the lad at the bar.” Hakuren switch her position to leaning back in his chair. “Perhaps is the night goes well maybe there will be some afternoon delight in it for yah.” Hakuren then roars with laughter expected from a man of such size. Shin mention that Kohana will not be joining them. “Good good. I would hate for her to ruin things with her short fuse. She is quite the fiery one; she’ll make a fine warrior.”

Soon the waitress comes back with Shin’s water and Hakuren’s sake. The waitress lays three menus on the table, which was not surprising considering three was sitting at the table. “Now I invited you here to give you a lesson of the Taisen techniques in mind transfer. Are you ready to learn?” Shin would likely think this was an odd place to be having a tutor session, but Hakuren highly doubts he would decline.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would grin at his wife, her form was rather handsome. His larger build was very different than her regular body which was on the more frail side, still beautiful though. Even though her physical body was different in this moment her soul was still the same, and thus her mannerisms carried through the large man. Which honestly made grin.

Reaching out to grab the cup before him the Overseer would gesture it up as if acknowledging a toast before taking it like a shot. A sharp exhale of his breath was quickly muffled as he closed his eyes. "After a day like today that hit the spot." He chuckled before looking back over to the mountain of a man before him. "I noticed, it looks nice" He chuckled again, this time from his slight uncomfortableness he was feeling talking about his wife's manly body. He could handle the unease he was feeling until Hakuren leaned in.

Instantly coughing and turning bright tomato red Shin would dart his eyes down. Bringing both hands up he placed finger on his brows like a visit and dropped his face to the table. He was not ready for that statement. As the man let out a deep chuckle the squeamish chuckle thay came from Shin made it clear that he was not ready for his wife's statement.

As she would being up Kohana Shin would straighten back up and cough softly into his fist to try and calm himself down. Still avoiding eye contact his face was still rather red. "Yes, she will." as soon as the water arrived the young Medic Nin would take a lengthy drink in an attempt to clear his throat.

"I am curious on how the Taisen have expanded up this ancient technique" He said as he would pick up the menu and start flipping through it. Page after page he would check to see what sounded good until he found his favourite dish available. Closing the menu and looking the man in the eyes, now a lot calmer of course, he would continue. "Perhaps I may one day have all of the Taisen techniques mastered, seeing how I have the best teacher around" He said with his boyish charm and a soft grin.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves now. You would be the first person I have ever taught a lesson. So naturally there is no reference to call me the best.” Hakuren looks though the menu while continuing her conversation. “We’ll start with something so extremely simple that nearly ever Yamanaka over looks. However lets order first our food first. Miss?” Hakuren gives her orders her dish and after Shin orders his and the waitress leaves Hakuren will continue her lesson. “Let’s start with shinobi basics, to a true shinobi, literally anything can be used as a weapon: a pencil, a book or even a bowl of ramen. Sometimes the most unusual weapons are the most effective ones as they catch the opponent off guard.” As if on cue Hakuren’s unconscious body that was laying on the table springs to life holding a table knife and thrusting it towards Shin’s chest with both hand in a dagger assault. Hakuren was not pulling punches in this lesson, so if Shin did not do something he was going to get stabbed. Hakuren did not pussyfoot when it came to teaching.

Needless to say this did cause a little bit of a commotion with the other tables. Perhaps this was not the best of places to be having such a lesson since they might be getting thrown out. “Now I assume you can see what I did there.” Hakuren’s soul was clearly still in the ghoul. So the question was how was the other body moving. Hakuren was not like Shin and control inhabit multiple bodies. The answer was within what she was saying before that all things can be used as a weapon. So often she has told people to use their environment in a fight. Hakuren used a piece of her environment that she left there herself. She strung up her lifeless body with chakra strings and attacked Shin with a surprise attack.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would carefully listen to his wife as she would begin talking about the basic usefulness of a Shinobi. The Overseer was well aware of this particular subject, especially seeing as how he used to teach at the Student Academy quite frequently. It wasn't until the soulless husk laying beside the mountain of a man would lunge forward with a blade. With his glass of water to his lips and his eyes closed the man's mind would channel his chakra outward, causing a napkin from the table to fly up and become hardened like a sheet of steel. Stopping blade with ease using his affinity towards paper Shin would open his eyes slowly, causing thousands if pink flower petals to appear thought the air from seemingly nowhere. "Oh, I am well aware of how the unnoticed can be utilized to the most extreme." Each petal, as it fluttered through the air, was razor sharp. After placing his cup down he would snatch a petal from the sky to show it to his wife.

The soft blush pink of the petal was almost distorted as the petal's edge was sharp like a katana. "There's a beauty in simplicity that is often seen as weakness." Now shifting his eyes from the petal to his wife. "Similar to how I manipulate my Hanabuki Petals, all you need is a control over the Puppet Master Jutsu and anything can be a tool." Forcing more chakra the young man would close his eyes. Becoming slightly visible Shin's Mind Thread Jutsu would become visible, and thousands of small strands of chakra were being emmited from his third eye, or mental plane, and out to the petals. "By combining my gifted Yamanaka mind with my father's teaching on puppet mastery I have developed my Mind Thread Jutsu. Which not only allows me to channel my telepathy better but creates the illusion of telekinesis" He chuckled softly.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin uses a paper jutsu to defend himself which makes Hakuren quite happy. Not because he was able to keep himself alive but proven himself not to be the common Yamanaka. There are many Yamanaka that are completely focused on genjutsu to the fact that it is the only thing they use. This sort of fighting style could not do and Hakuren had to be sure that Shin did not fall under this category. If he was one of the illusion obsessed Yamanaka, she would have to break him of that habit for many of her tricks don’t use genjutsu. Hakuren has to wonder if he has learned the proper element for the next class. The next technique she will teach him does not require a certain specific advance element, but it helps. However she will find that out when she comes to it.

“Puppetry is also a big thing in our family as well.” However it is not puppet mastery that allows one to use anything as a tool. For instance Hakuren did not have a single string connecting her to her former body nor did she wiggle her fingers like a puppeteer. Hakuren was a master of many elements with kinetic being one of them. “There is more than one way to weild a weapon, but let us continue the lesson.” Hakuren refills her glass and takes a swig. “There are two maneuvers that are commonly practiced with this technique. The Bait and Trap and The Fool’s Gambit.” Hakuren pauses for a moment to let Shin chime in if he already knows about them.

“We’ll start with the first one that’s pretty much self explanatory. Anybody that knows anything about the Yamanaka knows that if the Yamanaka faints, you attack the unconscious body. With this technique we can use such a predictability to are advantage. By using are former body as a trap so that when they charge at it, the body attacks them with a surprise attack when they go to strike. Personally I like using paradise invite under a trap setting, but really you could use any puppet trap jutsu. If you would have not have any skill with puppetry, I would have recommend you to stealthily attach traps to yourself prior to the mind transfer. Either way be sure to set the traps to trigger when someone attempts to destroy it.”

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hearing that Puppetry was also common within the Taisen family made a slight smile come to Shin's face. The petals fluttering around would slowly leave in the wind as the connect to them would dissipate. He would then begin to listen to his partner speak about the Bait and Trap tactic possible with the Mind Transference Jutsu. "I can see how the use of puppet traps could come in handy, but I am not one to leave chance up to fate. I guess that is why I decided to become a Med-Nin, that way I could control the roles of fate."<i></i> A shrug would come from the young man as he looked around at the reaction to the commotion of the two. A surge of chakra would cover his hand as he waived out to the crowd. Fortunately for him the average citizen had no resistance to the illusory skills of his bloodline. Causing the other patrons to forget that the Chikamatsu Overseer and his wife were at the restaurant all of the attention would leave them as quickly as it was directed towards them. Turning his eyes back to Hakuren he would continue. "I don't know if attacks are the most appropriate actions in this setting. May make many uneasy with our presence."<i></i>

((OoC: Sorry the post is short, my mojo is lacking atm but I know I need to keep this going))

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Fool’s gambit does also relying on fate for if it is not done correctly, you might as well have done nothing at all. Similar to the previous maneuver it uses the art of deception.” Shin notices the reaction the people around him had to her sudden attack and he reacted in a way she expected him to. Yamanaka are well known for their skill in the shinobi art of illusion and this next little trick requires him to have such skills. “Necessary evils my dear.” Hakuren soul flows back into her original body and she kisses him on the cheek. Pulling out a storage scroll she returns her weapon to its proper place. If Shin looks carefully he would see Hakuren had quite a few items sealed under the kanji ‘ghoul’.

“There are requirements to the techniques I will be showing you and I needed to know you have the qualifications.” Soon the waitress would be back with their food with a confused look. The woman was not sure what to do with the food the big guy had ordered. “I’m afraid our other party member had to leave. I’ll take his meal in his stead.” the waitress then lays the food in front of Hakuren and Shin. “You seem quite capable of using genjutsu. Do you know the one called Black Out?” Black Out was a Will Genjutsu that shuts down the victim's mind from completely recognizing anything, even the most simplest of things, despite witnessing it multiple times in their life.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back