Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mirō Kagami - Academy Student

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Mirō Kagami

Physical appearance: Mirō Kagami, a small child from birth she only stands at a height of 54 inches and 80 lbs. Her petite body, marked with lacerations across her back, chest, legs and feet. However, the most prominent marking would be the mark across her eye and down her cheek. Midnight black hair runs down to the middle of her back, laying flat without much volume. Eyes of pure gold are her most obvious feature once you look past the wide scar down her eye and cheek. Discolored by the scars her skin it remains to be blueish-white yet soft before reaching scars. For being a 10-year-old, she has slightly noticeable muscle definition to her arms and legs. Feet and hands calloused from walking and working in unruly conditions are exposed to the elements while wearing nothing but tattered cloth to cover her torso and a softer piece of cloth used to make makeshift underwear.

Personality: Stand offish, due to her history of slavery. Because of this she has a quiet, somber demeanor that affects her ability to be outspoken. However, this doesn’t mean she is a walking empty husk that is no use to anyone. Being a slave meant she has had to endure harsh conditions, forcing her mental stability to increase if she wanted to survive another day. Unable to clearly identify how smart she is, she is able to count and write and read because of her father, yet there were many instances of her knowledge being tested during the 5 years she was a slave. During those years she only encountered a select amount of emotions. Grief, hate, anger and vengeance. These emotions molded her personality over time to become who she is today. A human whose inner workings are tangled with irrational deadly thoughts for being so young.

History: Born into a small clan, Miro’s past wasn’t as euphoric and memorable as some would put. Her Mother was a caring woman who fell in love with Miro at the very first sight of her. Her father, a traveling merchant with a liking for gambling. Traveling from town to town to sell his miscellaneous artifacts he picks up on his travels. Pawning them for quick coin or selling them for outrageous prices he was a known con whose dark dealings quickly caught up with him. Selling false hopes and promises to unwelcome folk he later found himself back into a corner with his wife and five-year-old child. Shadowy figures circled the small hovel, a figure who stood out amongst them offered a small request from the Kagami family. Their lives, or the child’s. A cruel deal that only ended with the swift murder of a loving mother and a father trying to better themselves for their child. In the end, they did what they could. Giving up their own lives so their child could see another day. Kidnapping the child and selling her to slavery.

The duration of these five horrific years were the hardest years of the child’s life. Whipped into compliance without having any time to mourn for the murder of her parents she was forced to mine ore within a rickety mine. Thrown into the mine with many other slaves there was one person that took a liking into the small child. She went by the name of Riko, a girl who’s aged was unknown but looked as old as sixteen. Within the mine Riko would look out for Miro, watching her back and often taking punishments in place of Miro. Seeing this only made Miro focus harder and try to remain as obedient as she could to reduce her punishments and survive for both Rikos life and hers. Learning more about Riko, Miro found out that her father was a skillful shinobi in taijutsu. He then passed down some training methods before going MIA one fateful day. During down time, Riko would attempt to show Miro a few tricks and tips to awaken any minute amounts of chakra within her. Showing some positive results Miro slowly awakened the ability to use chakra. “A simple trick to mine quicker. That’s why I finish so quickly…” playfully nudging Miro. Riko was the bright light within the abysmal darkness of the mines. However, she wasn’t as safe from natural causes. Rending sick over time Riko passed away within the mines, clutching Miro’s hand as she died within the night. Passing on the rest of her coin she earned slaving in the mine to Miro. Enough to buy her freedom, something Riko herself, knew at the beginning she would need to escape such a place. After she passed, a few days went by and Miro was finally able to be free from the mines within these cold mountain ranges. Purchasing her freedom by the age of nine, she was able to walk away from the mines. Carrying the memories of flagellations, Riko, her time spent and her parents within the ever-growing mind of a nine-year-old. However, she was never completely free.
Not even two days of walking away from the mine shaft, a strange member of what they called CPSS approached her, claiming a better life than being a wanderer within this mountain ranges. Unable to dictate where she would end up if she refused, she willingly went with the stranger. Beginning a new life as what they call an ‘academy student’ to parts unknown to her.

Theme Song

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
On behalf of Cloud Council, I welcome you to the Village Hidden in the Clouds! Please continue to follow the steps in the First Timers' Guide.
We will add you to the user group giving you access to the village and give you your starting yen. Please put up a profile in the appropriate area and have fun!

If you happen to have any questions about NC or Cloud feel free to contact any Council member.

Please check here for any Voting Rewards!

ALSO! Feel free to join Ninpocho's own Discord. Many of us use it for arranging roleplay and general chat!

Do your best to have fun and engage in jolly co-operation with your fellow Kumo-nin!​

Starting Stats:
Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0/50

Yen paid:
0 on hand + 500 = 500​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back