Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission C Rank: Loveless in Kurosawa [Beloved]

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 5:

As the older girl would answer the question, Mika felt herself relaxing a bit before becoming rigid again. The person was no ninja and was hired to get the man. Though, the girl didn’t seem as if she would attack Mika or the other two.

”I’m... Shi,” the girl answered to the girl’s question. She had lied, lied about her name, but she couldn’t trust the older girl that easily. If the girl... Mika ended her thoughts and focused her attention on what was going on in front of her. She watched, in awe, as feathers began falling from the sky, and the man began crashing to the ground. The feathers seemed to be making the man sleepy, though others were not affected by it. The older girl caught the man before he fell and lowered him down. Mika began to make her way towards the man, making sure that he truly was asleep, and shook her head when the other girl asked if anyone had any rope. The girl frowned. Another thing she should make sure to get.

As the girl searched her pouches for anything to help keep the man from getting away, the other girl took out a pair of circular, steel object. The item were fit around the man’s hands, which were behind his back, and locked in place so that if the man woke up, she would not be able to use his hands well.

“The Tsuchikage came from there,” the other girl stated, pointing towards the bathhouse in which the man had come from. The black-haired girl thought over the next words the older girl had said. Go inside the bathhouse? That would not be good, leaving the target all alone. He could escape or have something... unfortunate happen to him. Before Mika could argue that they should take the target to a safer place and go have a look around the bathhouse, the older girl spoke:

“Do any lf you hear that?” That was strange. There was a soft buzzing sound in the air, which had been unnoticeable to Mika until the other girl had pointed it out. Maybe they should go inside...

”One of us should stay behind to make sure Hissori doesn’t escape.”

wc: 372

OCC: It’ll be troublesome to keep calling Michi “the other/older girl” so it would be nice if Michi gave her name (or a fake name to hide her identity).
Also, sorry for this bad post

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The eight year old boy eyed the female as she eyed her foe. Il Hissori...the former Tsuchikage. He’s right here in front of me. Kanmuri’s mouth twitched with annoyance under his gas mask. He came here with a mission -- a goal from his father! There was no way he was going empty handed. There was no way he’d let someone steal his prize. Kanmuri would then squint as the movements of Hissori began to change. Although the movements were subtle, they all built upon each other. The stumbling, sluggishness, and the eventual buckling of the knees, were all too familiar to the young genjutsu user. Hissori was being placed under genjutsu--strong genjutsu to be specific.

This girl is much stronger than me right now… The young boy thought as the girl in front of him began to apprehend the Former Tsuchikage. Kanmuri would blankly state forward and zone out as he began to think. There has to be a way. I can’t just leave him behind. I need to complete my mission. The words of the older girl would snap him back into reality. It turned out that Hissori wasn’t the source, and that their mission would continue on with them entering the spa. Seemingly, time was running out, but Kanmuri wasn’t going to simply deny his orders. He needed some kind of logical excuse, but that seemed to be wishful thinking, at best, at the moment.

However, miracles can, and will, happen. Luckily for him, an opportunity arose. His very own teammate advised that someone stay behind to watch over the man. Under his mask, a mad grin stretched across the young, pale face, but the eight year old boy quickly composed himself and responded, “She’s right. This man is the former Tsuchikage, we can’t leave him alone to become a victim of the victims. Someone needs to stay behind, and objectively speaking, you,” Kanmuri pointed to the older girl before continuing. ...have the most firepower. Therefore, you need to go inside and take care of the threat. I can confidently say that I can stay back and defend Hissori and myself from the civilians by any means necessary.

The white haired boy stuffed his hands in his pockets and equipped his headsets. He would then put the antidotes in his hands and offer them up to the older girl. “If things are worse than predicted, then you can alert me on the headset. I’m offering all but one of the antidotes to the mission in case of emergency. One person staying behind to protect the Tsuchikage while two others go inside seem to be the best course of action, ma’am. We wouldn’t want anything bad happening to him as it would reflect badly on our villages and negatively impact our reputations as capable ninja. If you wish, or command otherwise that is fine. I will follow your orders no matter what, ma’am!”

This was it. Hopefully, the boy’s quick thinking would result in success, but if this plan failed then Kanmuri’s mission would most likely be a bust. Underneath his chest, Kanmuri’s heart was pounding hard with anxiety. He was great at hiding his emotions, but his body felt as if it was pulsing with a strong force. Come on, girl, what’s your answer? Kanmuri thought as he waited for a response.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back