Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Control (Early Retirement)

Ko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No peace can be found here, nothing you want in this life is in this village. Just leave it Sunuke, go journey elsewhere and we will find out how to control your new powers. It'll be OK Sunuke I know of it." The ghost of Sunuke's ancestor was trying to convince him to leave the village to seek training and controlling of his curse seal as the Nanjirou himself was standing on the edge of the cliff looking out towards the water.

"Musashi-san, I cannot leave the village that I grew up in, this isn't what my family should be doing. That's what my parents did and you know what happened to them. Instead what I'm going to do is spend my time training it up and making use of it until I find the right time to serve the village once more. In fact I think I’m going to do it without you right now. I need to get away from your influence. I need to get away from being with you 24 hours a day because all it seems you’re trying to do is try and corrupt me.”

As he drew his sword, he looked at it as it glowed purple with Musashi’s rage. How dare Sunuke try and abandon him after everything he has done for the young Nanjirou. Everything he had taught him and everything he had given him was all in the name of the clan and he would go and be like that? No… no it was not going to be simple to get rid of him.

”No. This is not how it’s going to be Sunuke, and if you’re not going to let me stay, then I’m going to force myself to stay!” The glow started moving from the weapon to Sunuke’s hand. He tried to drop his sword but it was impossible. He had lost control of his hand and was slowly losing possession of himself as Musashi started taking over his body and controlling him. ”You’re going to be my vessel and we’re going to eventually take back our rightful seat as one of the top clans in the village. But first we’re going to have to do some training with you. I’m going to be borrowing your body for a little while.

The figure would turn from the cliff and head back towards the clan house. As Sunuke could only watch from his eyes, he could only think about what was next in store for him. Musashi would certainly pay for his actions, but only when the Nanjirou had a bit more control over him. Next time it will be different for sure.

[mft 443 words]

[retired]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back