Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Office [Pick-up/Drop-off Missions]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After have come to his senses, Shoma decided it was best to hand over the poor possessed girl Mina to the proper authorities. The intimidation tactic did not go as plan and for that, she may have been burned a little bit. Yet she would still be breathing as he carries her in his arms. Her wrists and ankles would be bound by simple ninja wire as she sleeps, her clothes would show evidence of hosing, for though there were some clean spot, blood had dried in other area. Despite her claws, Shoma saw a victim in his hands and he had not the way to free her from a devil's hold. Surely, she would be another mark upon his back if the clinic could not cure or purify her as well, mark 37. He awaits an attendant to come relieve him of the youth. Should one show up, he would want to ask, "Is there a remedy that exists for her condition?"

[Marked for Training]

Subject profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=728&t=47912
Topic Acquired: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=701&p=258275#p258275
Topic Detained: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=515&t=52423

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: It looks like the Council updated these missions because there was a site rules discrepancy that turned this into a TEAM MISSION. I am not holding you to team mission standards since you wrote your mission out before this change was made. Sadly I have to 'call' her a B Rank threat with appropriate Rank OC rewards. So you're getting paid for your solo mission. Sorry about the delay.
w9zMsTi.jpg

A young man received the unconscious young woman and shook his head. There was no cure for the madness that addled her. He looked down at the ninja wire, that was not going to be enough once she roused. He let out a huff of hot air wordlessly through his nares as he hurried across the office and dropped her on the floor like a sack of potatoes. He was going to need something more durable than simple ninja wire. Whilst the young man rifled through a drawer that seemed to clatter with the sounds of heavy chains, an elderly man who barely peered over the desk he sat behind made his presence known.

"Oi!" A heavily accented voice called out demanding attention. "Beating up wee lasses like that one 'ere?" His voice did not seem angry, in fact he seemed to recognize the potential danger she possessed but he was making light of the issue. "Not ev'ryone is fix'ble. Wouldda pr'ferred it if th'y were but th'y aint." His planted his hands on the desk, they were small and weathered. They were worker's hands pat their prime, spotted and wrinkled, scared and not crippled with arthritis that twisted and contorted his digits. "An' fix'n something us'ly mean's som'thing else breaks. Rare we are lucky 'nuff to have ev'ything wear out 'n break-down at the same time." He would know that better than most, a shell of his former self he still had his mind but not his body. The man who held this office before him, lost his mind so kept all his secrets.

He pulled out a small tin box, there were a number of warding seals embossed on the face. It was nothing fancy and perhaps the seals were just for show to prevent a robbery. He planted his hand on the lid and a small burst of blue chakra was released from his hand and the tumblers within the small lock that sealed the box rotated internally. With an audible click the box was unlocked and he opened the lid. Inside was a respectable sum, in a place where a majority of the citizens also had some capacity for the shinobi arts it was likely a wise move. "You're big," he announced stating the obvious at least to him as most people seemed somewhat large. His grey eyes scanned the man, he was older than most of the kids that came in here with their prized capture. He knew most of them, watched them grow up. This was a first for this one, at least the first he had encountered from this man. "You're notta Sunan are you?" Henge was common and perhaps his mind was not sharp enough or his memory not long enough.

He slid the money across the desk half way.

"Where'd ya learn howta fight psychotic lil'gals like 'er?" Once Shoma reached for the yen, the old man would reach out and lay his hand on top of the foreigner's. He was deceptively quick but had no aura of aggression. "The desert couldda used a man l'ke you." With that he relinquished any contact he might have had on Shoma in the blink of an eye. He was rifling through the same drawer as the younger gentleman. He lifted a pair of fetters from deep in the drawer and heaved them behind him. "Th'adda do ya 'ere son," he announced "no need waist'n blood inna fight ya didn't haveta fight."

PAID -- note you have 2 separate people mentioned. I am quite confused. Since you are referencing a 'her' I went with the female. Not sure what you are doing with Kuro.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shoma nods to the solemn reply of the youth. This other man prepares restraints while and older fellow approaches. A strong accent attempts to lighten the mood, and though the swordsman is appreciative, Shoma's sadness and disappointment at current circumstances remains unchanged. He gives a half of a smirk to try to show others that he is trying to follow suit though, hoping to show respect to his elder. When told that not all is fixable, he simply responds in agreement "Agreed." Yet when told that fixing one things breaks another, he states"I hope this is not true." Then he grants a nod to his comment about aging.

The Thunder-Crack looks upon the box sealed with magic, and even the he isn't fond of shinobi magic, he could understand and respect its use in this case. He grants a light chuckle when told about his size, but offers more words when asked about his origin. "Indeed, I am of Fire Country with a short time in Stone Country." As the money is given so is another question, this is concerned about his fighting ability however. "Where I learned how to fight shinobi, from Elder Master Masuda of Fire Country." Yet as he reaches, he is stopped in a way that prepares Shoma for... something. Fortunately, it is a word of praise. Shoma tucks his payment away and preps to leave. Before his departure, he is congratulated it seems, and to this the Otandai nods. "Another time soon sir."

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yanagita Azami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Azami walked into the tent, her hands still clenching the empty bags in which she carried the home made food she gave to the children today and the doll she had been gifted from one of the girls from the orphanage. The blonde had spent all day there, helping take care of the kids. The sun had set and the girl finally began to feel tired; it had been a long day, after all. She nodded at the old man behind the desk out of respect and greeted him. "The mission is complete" she announced "I helped take care of the orphans all day. It was an eye opening experience, getting to see how some of the children in Suna live."

[E-rank SSM Mission]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
An older man was sitting behind the desk. He seemed a bit dim-witted as all elderly people did but they were sharper than their appeared. Underestimation was often the key to survival. He would fiddle with a pen, pretending as if it was nearly out of ink. in fact, it was entirely out of ink, he was just too lazy to get up and find a new one just yet. One eye appearing larger than the other he would snap to attention as if the youngster startled him when she announced that her mission was complete. A cloud of papers erupted around him, his pend clattered onto the floor. "Hai! Hai! You startled me there kiddo!" His small, raspy voice proclaimed as he placed a hand on his forehead.

During this drama, he was looking at her. Appraising her if you will. This would have been the first time he had seen 'her' but was this the first time that they had met? The use of a henge is only as clever as the wearer. Right size. Right shape. Right stature. Almost too right... His eyes, well eye narrowed as a concern crossed his mind. No, it would make no sense for a trained or experienced shinobi to pretend that they were a kid for pocket change when they could be making and doing so much more. Still, it would not have been the first time someone donned the metaphorical or literal for the truly cruel skin of a child and relive the nostalgia of the 'old days.' Eventually they all remember that what made that time good was the friends and the relationships they had, not the silly things that they did. Others pretended to hide because they were ashamed or too proud to admit their wrongs so they hid. It was not the brave thing to do, but not everyone was brave. Being a child is 'safe' because others want to protect you. Mentor you. Then there was the third reason, the reason he cared -- that there was a wolf among the flock in sheep's clothes. Yes, since the Cabal attacked there has been a state of fear but that is the point of terrorism isn't it? Making people feel afraid... never safe. With the rising tensions between Sunagakure and Sora, a civil war was on the horizon. Rumors of an addition hidden village, Sound have made their way into almost every household. The truest of conspiracy theorists try to link Sora and Sound in some sort of secret union, something so ludicrous it might even be true. Sennin Roku announced the existence of Soverign, the papers printed their pictures and descriptions. They were brazen and dangerous. It was not safe, not even for an old man.

"I helped take care of the orphans all day. It was an eye opening experience, getting to see how some of the children in Suna live."

The young girl went on and he nodded as he fumbled a small lockbox with shaking hands. He was not afraid of the girl, that was an actual effect of his old age. The shakes set in about ten years ago and had only gotten worse over this last decade. He recovered a key from his pocket and placed the key into the lock and twisted once. Inside the box was a modest store of yen. He, nor the others like him were foolish enough to maintain large sums. Not every shinobi was honest. That was why he had to take care. There was a bit of showmanship to demonstrate his debility as well. He gave the girl her monetary compensation. It was not much but to a child it likely appeared to be a fortune. "Good job there kiddo," he concluded after he determined there was no immediate threat. He smiled as he looked down at the doll in her hands. "Just do not grow up too quickly now."

[Paid, Player Allowed to Leave]

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It really was becoming a bit too much of a thing for Makoto to drop off dangerous things here. This time, he was carrying a sleeping yeowler cat in his arms, obviously trying very carefully not to wake it up. He was trailed by a suspiciously-innocent looking cherubic blue-haired young girl of indefinable age somewhere between six and ten, who kept looking around curiously, head swiveling to take in all the sights.

"Sorry to do this again, and hopefully you have an empty cage, but we ran into this one while out on completely unrelated matters," he said quietly, still clearly trying not to wake it up. "It's out for now, but ah. I would prefer to get it locked up. I'm not sure how much longer the jutsu will last."

"I helped!" the girl chirped, either ignoring or not noticing Makoto's pained expression from that.

Hopefully he could just unload the thing and be thankfully rid of this insult to cats. And maybe check to make sure it hadn't managed to scratch up the fabric on his parasol...

[E-Rank Payment for above-linked Yeowler Cat; Entered/Left Unless Stopped]

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A teenager with a hard scowl on his face drags an unconscious body into the room, the captive is clearly covered in slight electricity burns and has been hauled through enough foul muck that it must have been deliberate. As they cross the threshold, Kaito stoops, flips Fangu over and picks him up by his belt, about the cleanest part of him. He's clearly taking care to keep the mission office as clean as he can, and queues patiently for the desk.

He clears his throat a bit hesitantly "I guess you probably don't remember me, Mission Guy.. But I, er, went and picked up this guy. He's in the BINGO Book under Tekina Fangu.. He stole from the Temple." His scowl manages to deepen in a manner that can only be comical on such a young face as he lays out his accusations against the criminal.

After handing over the prisoner he offers "i'm pretty sure I know where he was selling them? I mean.. I'm only a student, but those things were Important, right? Should I be taking that to someone or..?"

[Fangu Completed]
[Mission Thread]
[C-Rank, 1st Weekly Mission: ¥4,000]
[Topic Entered]

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: I gotta post here to pick up a mission board mission, right? If not, disregard!]

[Topic Entered]

Jiro looked around the tent near the mission wall. He walked into the tent and glanced around, noticing two others in line waiting to collect their rewards. He had one of the papers that was on the mission wall clutched in his hand. When it got to his turn, he handed the paper with the woman's face and information on it to the old man.

"She still available?" he asked. "And do ya want her alive or dead?"

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kusuburu was already taken care of by Akujin. We need to update this. As for posting in here, most just post in Mission Request to say that they are taking one. Since that happened it has been harder to keep track of these because they have become a bit of a mixed bag.

If you want one:

Name: Senju Sukuro
Village Affiliation: Suna
Current Status: Missing-Nin
Threat Level: C
Known Aliases: Dagger
Description: A tall woman, standing at a bit over 6 feet in height and weighing about 120 pounds, she has a lanky, awkward, boyish frame. Naturally her hair would be black, you might notice her undyed roots. Half her head is shaved, leaving a patch of hair down the center of her head as well as just below her temples, where sideburns would frame either side of her face and a thick mane of hair would crown her head. Both dyed a bright pink. She has a number of piercing and tattoos that are exposed, she has several stud and bar piercings in the lobes of her ears and along her cartilage. She is occasionally seen with brow and septum piercings but often these are left out. Both of her arms have full sleeve tattoos and there is a large tribal tattoo on her back as well as her chest but these tattoos are not always exposed. Her make-up tends to be striking and dark. Her clothes tend to be loose-fitting, layered and dark, her footwear of choice being combat boots.
Type of Fighter: She is very acrobatic but on initial assessment she does not look the part. While she is termed "Dagger" that seems more than likely to be a teenager's attempt to sound "edgy." She excels in hand-to-hand combat, particularly grappling.
Charges: Homicide
Description of Charges: Murdered several children in an apparent attempt to sacrifice them to Jashin. It is unknown if she is a Jashinist or if this is her desired end-game but due to the brutality of such a deity's follower's and the mysterious powers over death some appear to possess we ask hunters to take the upmost caution. She was last seen later the same day escaping the village, she assaulted a pair of guards during her escape from Sunagakure but both survived. The described her as an unstable woman babbling something about 'more blood for the blood god.' Both were anemic, the ANBU stated that she fought with her hands and her feet but both appeared to have the ability to severely rake their flesh. They required several blood transfusions but are considered to be stable in the Omni Prime Medical Center. It is presumed that she is headed to Sora but there have been no reports yet of her arrival.

Jiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Thread

Jiro walked into the tent upon arriving back into the village. He dropped the woman on the ground at the feet of the man in charge. Both him and Dagger looked awful. They were both covered in blood and bleeding. "There..." he said. "Can I have my reward now. Wasn't sure if you wanted her dead or not..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back