Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Pre-Approval

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Your OOC Rank: S Rank
Mission Rank: C Rank SSM
Mission Premise: Maru's Pockets are feeling empty, very empty. So he decided to head over to Soons Haven within a different puppet body to see if there was any one of a kind jewelry he could snatch. However... he just so happened to run into a Tekina Fangu who attacked Maru thinking he was an ANBU or something.(Must be the mask)

Mission Rank: D Rank SSM
Mission Premise: Some villagers from sound are looking for a guy named Sasaki Tarouwho is somewhere around in tea country. Charged Defection Maru decided to bring him home if the price is right!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Your OOC Rank: S
Mission Rank: S rank SSM
Mission Premise: Maru had been hired for a job to take down a human trafficking galore in the slums of a marketing village and free some people! The village that he is doing this job for doesn't care much about the captors so Maru is allowed to use lethal force... (and rob em...)

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Rank: S Rank SSM
Mission Premise: A no face no name client has hired Maru to take care of a snitch, he offered up some yen to silence the man which was perfect for Maru since he was looking for perfect candidates to harvest their hearts... However this person isn't gonna let Maru just whack him without a few bruises.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Rank: S Rank SMM
Mission Premise: Migoya, now responsible for the welfare of his clan, seeks a place to set up shop, so to speak. Hearing about the frozen wealth of Kirigakure, he ventures forth to see if any of those rumours are true.

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ehh...Kirigakure is quite literally uninhabitable for more than a few hours at a time. It also wasn't exactly any richer than anyone else.

If you're intending to pillage, approved; if you're intending to move there, denied.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Premise: Migoya has now received enough information to establish a lasting 'trade base' of sorts in Wind Country, along with the contacts needed. All that is needed now is to actually create the dang thing.

Link to prove he has the IC knowledge: - https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=515&p=338517#p338517

This might need permission from Sand given it is happening in their lands, and I will be requesting a sand NPC, but I do not have access to their forums to post a request. Not sure what to do here!

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Migoya said:
Mission Premise: Migoya has now received enough information to establish a lasting 'trade base' of sorts in Wind Country, along with the contacts needed. All that is needed now is to actually create the dang thing.

Link to prove he has the IC knowledge: - https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=515&p=338517#p338517

This might need permission from Sand given it is happening in their lands, and I will be requesting a sand NPC, but I do not have access to their forums to post a request. Not sure what to do here!

Taken to council, and I guess also Suna Council

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thanks again - I have another one for approval for this week - sorry!

OOC Rank: S
Mission Rank: S Rank SMM or MODDED if Cloud wishes it to be given its nature.
Mission Premise: Migoya is attempting to steal information from the great Kumogakurian library, notably scrolls that permit the learning of 'vulgar' and 'classical' Kumogakurian, due to his anger at such information being restricted knowledge.

This might need permission from Cloud given it is happening in their land.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Your OOC Rank: A
Mission Rank: A-Rank
Mission Type: Self Modded Solo Mission.
Mission Premise: Shion lost his Hachimon abilities, but he also has a damaged chakra nerve, can he fix his nerf through training and heal meant or should he go through other means?

(This will be multiple mission streaks. But I want to get this one out the way first.)

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Premise: Shion lost his Hachimon abilities, but he also has a damaged chakra nerve, can he fix his nerf through training and heal meant or should he go through other means?

(This will be multiple mission streaks. But I want to get this one out the way first.)

Approved.

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Premise: Shion needs to get settled agian in his old place; but he wants to adjust everything. How will the blind boy fare?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back