Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Report [Private - Kazuki]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kazuki would be handed a rather tick-looking letter almost as soon as they had exited the ship. Natsuru had ran off somewhere, literally seconds before the Senju courier had arrived. A surprising coincidence or maybe it was fate? Surely it was his doi... ahem....

The envelope the Overlord was handed was marked with the Senju brand and had a simple inscription on the front:
"Senju Saya encounter report"

It was sealed much like a normal letter, however a strap of leather was bound around it in order to try and preserve it and stop it from falling appart along the way. There was no chance it would, so it was a bit of a unecessary thing, though there could be no errors when it came to these things.

Once opened it would unfurl into a fairly lengthy, single piece of paper with rather intricate handwriting, which appeared to have come from a fountain pen rather than any of the mass-produced variants.
"Esteemed Overlord-sama,

My sincere appologies for disturbing you as soon as you returned from your journey, however I have stumbled upon something that I felt the need to inform about you immediately. As such I have taken the liberty of producing a few of these reports and sending couriers in wait at all of the major entry points into the country from Tea, where I met up with Natsuru-sama and confirmed you were as well. I refrained from sharing the following information with her as I felt the need to provide it to Your esteemed holiness first.

During my brief visit to the country of Tea I encountered an interesting thief - a girl. She was dressed in black pants, a dark green hoodie with a pair of light boots. Her eyes were also dark green and she had long dark hair. In terms of height she was average for her assumed age. I ran into her when she attempted to steal from the belongings, which you so graciously provided me with and failed rather miserably.

Her combat abilities were... lacking as such I am came to the conclusion that she was a beginner in the art of being a shinobi and paled in comparison to members of our clan in Sand, Nazo being a good example as he is likely a very similar age to the girl. After aprehending her and recovering the stolen items I proceeded to allocate the appropriate punishment however the girl claimed to be called Senju Shizuka. This was not a name I was familiar with at all and I have made sure to memorise the names of all the members currently residing within Suna and those which were before my time in Konoha to the best of my ability.

Due to this I decided to reveal myself as Senju Saya in an attempt to gather more information from the girl. I was able to extract a substantial amount, whilst providing as little as possible without being untruthful about ourselves as members of the Senju clan that reside within Suna. I would be happy to recieve any punishment if you deem the information that I provided, listed below, to be far too dear to disclose for what I managed to find out.

List of the information provided in an attempt to extract more without burning any bridges:
- My name and position as groundskeeper of the Senju clan in Suna
- Informed her we as a main branch are no longer residents of Konoha
- Lied about the abilities of our members regarding Mokuton and only mentioned one person around her age having access to those abilities
- Provided her with well known information about the fall of Konoha and mentioned Natsuru-sama without addressing her by name
- Told her our compound has a large garden
- Mentioned I am the member of the side branch in order to foster some form of her connection in her mind
- Mentioned the existence of the esteemed Overlord-sama in an attempt to spike interest in her. Your esteemed name was not disclosed
- I mentioned we followed traditions, though did not provide further information
- I mentioned I have never met a Senju who was not born into our compound, a blunder on my part
-Additionally I explained that we would find her unusual, but do not abandon our own

List of information extracted from the girl calling herself Senju Shizuka:
- Appears to resort to petty theft out of habit or boredom
- Calls herself Senju Shizuka
- Is apparently suseptible to mid-levle genjutsu cast though a sealed technique (brust into tears when she was deprived of her senses for approximately two minutes)
- She is allegedly a student of Kumo and holds a deep fear of authority
- Her parents were allegedly born within Kumo and so was she
- She was not aware of our existence
- She was aware of the origin of the Senju clan within Konoha and suggested that the Senju within Kumo are originally form Konoha as well
- The Senju within Kumo appear to posses abilities linked to manipulating Mokuton
- Her mother was not a Senju and only her father was one
- There are not "a lot" of them there
- Her father possessed the ability to use Mokuton and passed that on to the girl
- There is no compound in Kumo and they have seperate houses
- Believes my subpar and mediocre abilities are something special allegedly
- She appeared to have no real knowledge of the main or side clans from Konoha other than the general existence of Senju
- She had no concept of being a member of the clan. She described the clan as just being a family
- She mentioned that not all of them can use Mokuton
- The girl mentioned she cannot travel freely after I attempted to possibly lead her to yourself, esteemed Overlord-sama
-She expressed a desire to travel and visit Suna
- She appeared to be concerned about whether or not she would be "recieved well" at our compound and whether "we would care"
- She mentioned that their family members in kumo do not feel abandoned according to her and don't need help
- The girl expressed interested in meeting other Senju
- She mentioned that she was eleven years old, my theory matching up with her size and physique
- Her physique was fairly lacking when compared to some of the current members of the clan around her age
- She dislikes being called kid or kiddo

This concludes my report on the encounter. Should you require any further information I would be more than happy to provide it, however I have done my best to summarise it to the best of my ability above. Additionally should you find the information I provided to be detrimental to the clan I would be more than willing to accept any punishment you deem necessary for the good of the clan.

Your servant,

Senju Saya

The Courier would remain around the dock, patiently waiting for any orders from the overlord, no matter how long that would take and what they would be...

[Topic Entered/Created]
[Faceless Senju Courier NPC]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senju Kazuki said:
Table Title
After disembarking a man would immediately address Kazuki. This individual was a courier and had a single sheet letter addressed to the Senju Overlord. The White Wolf would motion for the courier to stay put as he opened the letter and read its contents. Reaper’s facial expression remained the same while he read but, he was overly surprised with what he was reading. He knew the Senju clan had scattered a bit once Konohagakure fell. Most of the clan had stayed together, still under his leadership, but a few had gone rogue. He was also aware of a strange burst of natural energy occurring a while ago. An event that had also changed him, so it was possible that this Senju had never been part of his clan but member of a bloodline that was using its name only. Nonetheless, it seemed this would require further investigation from his part or someone of his confidence. He would fold the letter again and store it inside his robes. ”Return to the compound and give this to Saya.<i></i> the Occult Sennin would note and he handed a pouch filled with silver coins.[lb2][/lb2]

[Topic left unless stopped]​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Senju courier would bow as soon as the Overlord spoke up. They would extend their hand in order to receive the pouch before bowing once more. It was nothing unexpected really, being a side branch member and he couldn't help but be happy about the reward his fellow branchee was receiving, although praise was more than enough for either of them. "It will be done." They would respond before quickly making their way back to the compound.

[Topic Left /w faceless NPC]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back