Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission Time! [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
kirakishou_gif_small.gif
leaf_sennin.gif

The young girl sat behind the desk of the ANBU Sennin branch, the chair almost made her look tiny behind it, but she still demanded the respect of those that were going inside the village and who was exiting and entering all day with paper work in front of them. It seemed that she was keeping up with the work that was required of her, though it seemed that she still needed a break every now and then, but for him that wasn’t important, what was needed and required was the ability to persuade the members that she had the right plans, as she sat behind the desk she allowed her pen to come out once more signing off on more paperwork.

It was clear that she was expecting guests as she checked the time on her watch a small creepy smile came across her lips as he looked out of the window for a few seconds, it was obvious that the day was slowly passing by and this was one of the times that they needed to make sure that people where arriving when they were supposed to. She has summoned the new team leaders that had been given there ranks after carefully studying the options.

The question here is with these first missions being given would they be able to make it out ok, or would they end up suffering for their first mission, that was something that the acting ANBU Sennin wanted to know as she leaned back in the chair and waited for them to arrive.

[Summoned: Manzo and Yukio]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping to the door of the ANBU Sennin Yukio gave the polite knock at the door before entering as was expected when requested by someone of such a standing. It has been something of a slow last few days for the Hyuuga having done so much between the branch and the academy in recent weeks causing him to be somewhat worn out but now was not the time to complain if anything was about to happen to give a change of pace he would be grateful as he stepped through the door.

Had he not been a polite individual he may have raised an eyebrow seeing who was sat behind the test but instead giving a respectful bow, now was not the time to be asking questions when a personal summon had come from the Sennin no matter who they may have been though he couldn't deny it was a rather humorous scene to look it comparing her size to the chair she sat in.

"Hyuuga Yukio reporting as requested madam."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo moved through the hallways at a simple jog. It wasn’t that he was late but he had decided to stop feeling sorry for himself, and lose some of the weight. Sure it did not impede him in any, sure he had been able to utilize it but he was starting to wonder if he had truly messed up his body when he damaged his chakra network.

Approaching the Sennin door, gave his poliet knock and waited for the command to enter. No matter how formilar he was with Takeshi, this was still the Sennin’s office and there was a matter of respect that the position entailed not matter who sat behind the desk.

As he entered it was a bit of a shock not to see Takeshi behind the desk. He knew it was coming and was able to school his emotions but it felt, strange, to not see him there. Personal thoughts aside, he was here for ANBU business, which is why he was dressed in his ANBU gear.

”Zeta reporting as requested“ There was no hint in anything other than respect for the office. It did not matter who was behind the table, they had worked to get there and they deserved to be there or the Hokage would not have allowed it.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The acting Sennin allowed her eyes to come up towards the two men, once of them clearly blurred by the flower that had replaced it as she allowed a small smile to creep across her face, it would normally be considered something that would hurt those that wished to look at her but right now she had more pressing matters to deal with as she allowed herself a few minutes to ponder at the two of them before handing both of them a different file each, one was blue the other red to signify the new teams that had been appointed since the ANBU Meeting.

“Welcome both of you, I know I’m not the person that was expected but I am the replacement Sennin while Takeshi has been benched for his poor choices, punishments are to be expected even among the highest. Now please open the folders and tell me fi your team is willing to accept the missions, time will be crucial.”

She allowed herself to lean back in the chair, it was clear that she was going to make a point of the ANBU Sennin actions and that he needed to be punished for them, but she was also in charge of the branch right now and she would make sure that the branch was run correctly. As she allowed herself to sit there looking at them waiting for a reply to see if they would accept the missions.

Team Yukio
Name: Family Day Out
Mission Rank: B
Mission Participants: Hyuuga Yukio, Juko, Maru
Type:Self Modded Team Mission
Description: With the Local Tournament up its time to see what everyone is up to, and that means a chance for the ANBU Branch to find some gossip out. This mission for this team is simple, travel to tea country and gather information that you can, this can be done by interacting with NPC’s just make sure that you gather information that might benefit the village and avoid detection or what branch you belong to at all costs.

Team Manzo
Name: Tea from Tea?
Mission Rank: B
Mission Participants: Manzo, Hana, Temujin
Type:Self Modded Team Mission
Description: With Tea Country the chance for important documentation to be gathered is on the high, with this the team had been decided to go and gather as much documentation that could be considered key in the future of the Branch. This has to be done discreetly threw interaction with NPC’s and this has to be done in a way that you are not caught.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Opening the envelop and reading what was requested of him Yukio saw this as a rather simple mission in the grand scheme of things though in tea country that would make things a tad more complicated with all the villages being present it would only make life harder and increase the chances they would be caught in the act of attempting to complete the mission at hand, something Yukio was not all too interested in.

"My team can accept this mission however the risk that those two could cause some backlash is still present. I would be lying if I said I was confident in the two of them to work together without issue however I personally find no problems with the task at hand. the only other thing I can think of to say is what should be expected of us in tea country past this mission?"

It was a genuine question and one that sat on Yukio's mind given the opportunity he would like to discover what those coming from other villages were capable of in case such information became useful in the future for the branch and the village as a whole.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While Manzo may disagree with the Acting Sennin about the assessment of Takeshi he was not going to voice it here. Though he did not care for her words, he suspected that she was trying to prove that she deserved to be behind the desk.

Reading the file, he wondered how well his team would be able to perform such a mission. Not that it mattered, failure was not an option. They would just have to adapt and overcome any shortcomings they might have.

”My team accepts the mission.“ He was interesting in Yukio’s question though. Any additional information was always good but if there was nothing more to add they would simply have to roll with what they were given.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the girl gave little in the way of caring to both men that stood in the office, it was clear that she was more interested in finishing up the paper work that she had to get done. It seemed that right now the girl was putting more pile of work into her desk pile, as she scratched the paper work away and signed for things, it was a moment that neither of them would understand but both would have to deal with. The girl looked up surprised by the fact that Yukio had asked a question though it seemed that she wanted to get the point across properly.

“Yukio, I understand your concerns, but if you cannot lead the team then step aside for someone who can or get out my office and get your team on the move, time is going to be critical. As for what you do once the mission has been completed, enjoy a few days to look around and meet new people. This is time for us to build up relations. I want reports on the results of what has taken place, I expect results as well.”

With that she waved them out of the office in a fluid motion, it seemed that what ever she wanted to speak about she was done talking to them about it at least, in that split second losing attention to them and then going and focusing on the paper work.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Request the missions in the rewards request center]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Something about the way she spoke to him make Yukio realise she was nothing like Takeshi when hearing out what his ANBU had to say, then again she had somewhat come out of nowhere to take control of the branch with the Sennin being away and the Hyuuga had no choice but to simply agree with what was being said though that didn't mean by any stretch he appreciated the tone. "There will be no problems Ma'am, we shall complete the mission with no problems."

Gritting his teeth and leaving the room there was a sensation of wanting to have the Sennin back within the branch, as far as first introductions went it was an interesting one being straight forward and blunt was fine they are all that way to some degree or another but the consideration to know the members of the branch and inquire about the doubts some had was something needed in the leader at least that's what went through Yukio's mind in those next fleeting moments.

Looking at the mission given to him once more he shrugged it looked like they were going to have to make the best of what they were given and the job fell in the lap of the Hyuuga to make sure his team didn't do anything foolish that might cause them more problems than required in what should be a simple mission.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back