Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Mission] - Uchiha Sora

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sora scratched his head as his eyes scanning the paper held within the other hand, that being his left. He was supposed to report to a shop who got their balloons stolen, and track down the culprit. At that, he looked up at the shop. Placing the paper back in his pocket before taking his first few steps into the building. He then came across the shop owner. " I'll be taking on your request to find the culprit. My name is Uchiha Sora. Now can I get a description of what he looks like and what he stole? "

The shop owner thought to himself for a moment as the young Uchiha entered the shop. Before then he spoke, " I'd say he's shorter than you. He's a just a kid. I guess he couldn't afford them and decided to take them. He has brown hair, along with brown eyes. He has rather dark skin as well.. Though more like a light brown. He took about 13 blue balloons. That's it. "

At that he nodded to the older man before he turned to leave, before remembering one last thing. " What direction did he leave, see it? "

At that the owner pointed to his right. Then at that, Sora put his hands in his pockets and strolled out to the right. He decided to ask a few people if they saw him, or rather the balloons. They'd be easy to spot, even amongst crowds. Many people said no, until he came upon a woman who directed him down a different street. He thanked her before walking down it. Sora once again turned to the right, at a dead end he saw the boy, along with the balloons.

" Hey kid, look, stealing isn't right. I'm gonna need to confiscate those balloons. If you hand them over now I'll make sure you don't get in any trouble. "

Sora thought it was a good offer. Returned the balloons, kid is fine, everything works out, until the kid burst out in tears. Though still attempted a brave face. One that showed he'd fight to keep the balloons. Then the kid began to speak.

" I-It's for my moms birthday! I-I want t-t-to be able to get her something! "

Sora shut his eyes and released a sigh from between his lips. He didn't sign up for this.. Oh wait, he did. Sora waited a minute, thinking before he looked upon the boy, crouching down Infront of him to be at eye level. From his pocket he removed his hand, showing some money.

" How about this. You give me ten of those balloons, and I'll pay for three. Good deal? "

Reluctantly, the boy shook his head 'yes' after a few moments of thought. Then returning the balloons. After taking hold of the balloons, he turned on his heels, making his way back to the store where he would return the balloons he had, and pay for the other three. The owner was alright, as long as he either got his money or the balloons.

All in all, the mission was a success. A win-win for both sides. Sora didn't show it, but he was pleased that he had accomplished his first mission. It may not have been something cool like beating somebody up with explosions everywhere, but it was one that needed to be completed. And so he did, and efficiently at that.

[563 words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back