Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Missions Office

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Name: Monster Hunter (Modded Group)
Your OOC Rank: S
Other Participants: (Waiting till we get one or two more people)

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hashigaki Kurokawa said:
Kai said:
Mission Name: Monster Hunter (Modded Group)
Other Participants: (Waiting till we get one or two more people)

Would love to mod it for you when you get the people you are waiting for.
I'm accepting anyone (regardless of rank) to join me in this mission!

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uchiha HaruIchi said:
Kai said:
Hashigaki Kurokawa said:
Would love to mod it for you when you get the people you are waiting for.
I'm accepting anyone (regardless of rank) to join me in this mission!

SIGN ME UP!
So its up to Haruichi if he wants to start the mission already or wait for one more person to join.

Kai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sara said:
Uchiha HaruIchi said:
Kai said:
So its up to Haruichi if he wants to start the mission already or wait for one more person to join.

Thats pretty much up to you man. I am fine with either

Since it is a C rank mission, mind if you I join you guys?

I dunno, its most likely gonna up to the Mission Moderator on what rank it'll be so yep! You can definitely join!

@Kurokawa, we're ready whenever you're ready.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai said:
Sara said:
Uchiha HaruIchi said:

I dunno, its most likely gonna up to the Mission Moderator on what rank it'll be so yep! You can definitely join!

C ranked? I thought it was S ranked

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uchiha HaruIchi said:
Kai said:
Sara said:

C ranked? I thought it was S ranked
Oh thought you were following the one on the front page. Though those can always be changed.

Well if you want S rank, then so be it, I will just have to keep on the defense the entire time. Which I am a medic so....yay

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kai said:
Sara said:
Uchiha HaruIchi said:

I'll check up on it right a way then make the first post, then send a PM to you guys with the link. Just for paper trail. It's gonna be A-rank since no matter how strong something might be it is not gonna be S-rank with no human casualties :p

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hashigaki Kurokawa said:
Kai said:
Sara said:

I'll check up on it right a way then make the first post, then send a PM to you guys with the link. Just for paper trail. It's gonna be A-rank since no matter how strong something might be it is not gonna be S-rank with no human casualties :p

Mission has been voided due to original requester suddenly OCR'ing away

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Rank: B
Mission Type: Self modded team
Required Participants: Sara, Sabaku
Mission Details: Sabaku's first task is to train his new pupel. What better way than a search and rescue mission. In recent light, children between the ages of 3-10 have slowly been disappearing all over Iwa. Little to no leads have made the Police have no choice but to shelf these disappearances as cold cases. One group of parents are unsatisfied with such a result. These parents have managed to scrounge up enough money to buy the services of the Ninja. Sabaku and Sara must investigate their only lead and attempt to locate and retrieve their missing child.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sabaku said:
Mission Rank: B
Mission Type: Self modded team
Required Participants: Sara, Sabaku
Mission Details: Sabaku's first task is to train his new pupel. What better way than a search and rescue mission. In recent light, children between the ages of 3-10 have slowly been disappearing all over Iwa. Little to no leads have made the Police have no choice but to shelf these disappearances as cold cases. One group of parents are unsatisfied with such a result. These parents have managed to scrounge up enough money to buy the services of the Ninja. Sabaku and Sara must investigate their only lead and attempt to locate and retrieve their missing child.

For paper trail since it seems it has not been seen until now this is approved

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mission Name: Bingo Book Daydream
Other Participants: I would like to join at least one ANBU for this mission. Just throwing my hat into the ring and might as well go big or go home.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back