Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mochi Mochi

Mochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Sakaga Motonmochi

OlT5WsJ.png

Physical Description: Mochi is a genetic freak, he's not normal. Something is very strange about this kid, and it isn't too hard to tell. Mochi was born with Gigantism via a tumor in his brain. He is 7'2 feet tall and he weighs over 550 lbs. Mochi is a dodgy looking fellow, crazy eyes and strange clothes. He has a rare skin condition: Hyper-Vitiglio. When Mochi is out of direct sunlight, his skin begins to pale, like a reverse tan. Every night, Mochi goes from being dark as night to white as the sun. Mochi is an endlessly cheery individual despite his horrific circumstances and is always seen with a doofy expression on his face.

Mental Description: Mochi is a nervous person, hyper-vigilant and antsy. Mochi despises violence, but because of his terrible rage he has killed numerous people, more than any other shinobi in his class. Mochi is an over-achiever, and cannot rest until he has accomplished what he deems necessary. Mochi has terrible sleep problems and is deathly afraid of the dark.

Mochi is both a True Hybrid and a mental hybrid as well. He is a Gock. A geek and a jock. He is only ever seen in the library or on the field, and excells in both areas. Mochi is very popular with girls because of his cute face and enormous pre-matured body, however, he cannot take advantage of this fact due to his hyper-fixations. He is completely clueless when it comes to the opposite-sex, and considers them a different species.

History: Mochi was born under a horrible star, a star that burned his soul. As a result, he is incredibly uncomfortable at night; constant nightmares, night-terrors, and night walking evolved into night-killing. Soon, a rumor about a great naked beast emerged. A beast that wore a woman's underwear over his face. The beast would slaughter entire villages and offer their corpses to the sky, like a Shrike.

Mochi was born an Umwo, a man-turned-beast through occult magic. Because of his unfortunate birthright, however, this is not his only burden. Mochi is also a Wi, a beast-resembling-man. These two magical disorders blended together to create: the First Wimwo.

One day, though ostracized by society, a man arrived. Hooded, bearded, with eyes like stone. He approached Mochi with no hesitation and smiled.

"I think you were destined for greatness, young one."

"Greatness? I think you have the wrong person. I am cursed. It is not safe here, you should leave."

The man laughed.

"That's what I'm looking for. Would you like to come to my temple?"

The man who knew no fear brought the boy to his carriage, a great glowing thing pulled by two elephants. And though day turned to night, Mochi was spared from his burden, he took no lives. They arrived in a great city, a beautiful city. The two entered a temple with green walls that shined in the moonlight, and for once, the boy felt safe. As they entered the building, the boy's heart skipped a beat. A woman, a beautiful woman with eyes that glimmered. She smiled down at him.

"How does this one look?" The strange man asked.

"Oh he's just delicious. Tell me when his training has completed."

The two left the temple and arrived at the school. Mochi's head was spinning, his heart raced, and sweat pooled on his brow. Love-struck.

"We're going to train you hard, you're going to work harder than any other student in your class, is this permittable?"

"Huh? Uhhh sure..."

The man smiled.

"Don't worry boy. You won't be experiencing any more of your... 'Episodes."

Mochi swallowed his tongue.

The man laughed.

Bloodline Ability: Mochi was born under a one of a kind star, one that burned out right as it sparked. This star gave Mochi a strange and horrible burden, turning him into a Hybrid, though he was granted unique benefits... Mochi's unsightly situation is no circumstance, Mochi's special bloodline ability is caused by this strange star, on a night where only one child survived, the massacre of Sunastro Village. Because of his Father's oversight, his survival was ensured. Mochi cries every night thinking about the brothers and sisters he lost at the orphanage.

23 children were born on that night, but because of an occult accident, 22 of them died. Mochi's unique bloodline ability is called the Wimwo. It is a combination bloodline technique. He and several of the other children were born with a relatively common, though incredibly powerful Kekkei Genkai called Umwo, which grants them regenerative properties like a plant-- their wounds are healed with water, soil and sun. Under this strange star, his Umwo bloodline mixed with an invisible relative, granting him the unbreakable Wimwo Bond. The Wimwo Bond is a strange formation around Mochi's neck. It is a strange and nebulous ability that nevertheless protects him desperately. The flesh just above his sternum heals much faster than the rest of his body.

TRUE HYBRID

Last edited:

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Alright, after some discussion, we have a couple things that we may need tweaked just to add a slight bit more realism to this application.

Approved so far:
Name: Approved

Things we need adjusted:
- Height/Weight: Reason for this is I believe even the tallest person in Suna doesn't exceed about 7ft something as an adult, would you be willing to scale this down to somewhere in the 6ft range since he's essentially a student? The weight just needs to correlate to that kind of height as well, my recommendation would be more like 500 pounds. Over time you can probably work into those kind of numbers, we just wanted to lower the bar a bit to allow for growth.

Other (for papertrail sake):
- In this instance, we understand hybrid is being used in a more generic sense, and not correlated to Suna's history/lore definition of 'hybrids'.
- The bloodline mentioned in the app would basically just be for RP use, and does not seem to correlate with the battle system. I believe we came to an understanding on that.

If you have any questions or need assistance with these potential changes, just someone on Sand Council know. Thank you!

Mochi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
so the idea with his bloodline stuff is that he is one of these "invincible men" characters, which is the explanation for how he manages not to crumple under his own heft, the extra special bloodline just kind of eked in there and granted him an additional, though lesser benefit, (basically it means he can't die of decapitation, his head grows back like Kaiman from dorohedoro)

i'm totally willing to nerf the height, but the plan was that his body has already fully matured, and this is the biggest he'd ever get. i have only seen up to the chunin arc so i googled the naruto cast height and it says the tallest character was 8'2, so i figured i'd just go with what i wanted and shoot for 9. if we can't do 8-9 feet, i'd be happy with like 7'1 or so

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
so the idea with his bloodline stuff is that he is one of these "invincible men" characters, which is the explanation for how he manages not to crumple under his own heft, the extra special bloodline just kind of eked in there and granted him an additional, though lesser benefit, (basically it means he can't die of decapitation, his head grows back like Kaiman from dorohedoro)

i'm totally willing to nerf the height, but the plan was that his body has already fully matured, and this is the biggest he'd ever get. i have only seen up to the chunin arc so i googled the naruto cast height and it says the tallest character was 8'2, so i figured i'd just go with what i wanted and shoot for 9. if we can't do 8-9 feet, i'd be happy with like 7'1 or so
So that tallest character at 8’2” was also only 330lbs, making him the tallest and heaviest character in the series ;) So please keep that in mind, that to be extremely heavy you do not need to create someone that couldn’t enter buildings with second stories, so please scale the weight down considerably.

Take some time, think things over, and when you find a weight that can still be on the extreme side to match a 7’0” height (there is literally no reason to be taller than that and you’d still be one of the tallest characters on the site) then make those changes and submit them in a new post. Do not edit your previous post, as we are not made aware of edits as we are with a new post.

You can copy/paste the bulk of your original app, make the necessary changes, and then council will get back to you and hopefully wrap up the process ASAP!

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
done and done!
Because your characters history does not start in the village, nor does it tie the character to the village, please include a portion in the history of him joining the village and either enrolling in the academy or joining the village, completing the academy and obtaining Genin status (players can start as either Academy Students or Genin). Please be descriptive and use detail if planning to start as Genin to explain completion of the Academy.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sakaga Motonmochi

OlT5WsJ.png

Physical Description: Mochi is a genetic freak, he's not normal. Something is very strange about this kid, and it isn't too hard to tell. Mochi was born with Gigantism via a tumor in his brain. He is 7'2 feet tall and he weighs over 550 lbs. Mochi is a dodgy looking fellow, crazy eyes and strange clothes. He has a rare skin condition: Hyper-Vitiglio. When Mochi is out of direct sunlight, his skin begins to pale, like a reverse tan. Every night, Mochi goes from being dark as night to white as the sun. Mochi is an endlessly cheery individual despite his horrific circumstances and is always seen with a doofy expression on his face.

Mental Description: Mochi is a nervous person, hyper-vigilant and antsy. Mochi despises violence, but because of his terrible rage he has killed numerous people, more than any other shinobi in his class. Mochi is an over-achiever, and cannot rest until he has accomplished what he deems necessary. Mochi has terrible sleep problems and is deathly afraid of the dark.

Mochi is both a True Hybrid and a mental hybrid as well. He is a Gock. A geek and a jock. He is only ever seen in the library or on the field, and excells in both areas. Mochi is very popular with girls because of his cute face and enormous pre-matured body, however, he cannot take advantage of this fact due to his hyper-fixations. He is completely clueless when it comes to the opposite-sex, and considers them a different species.

History: Mochi was born under a horrible star, a star that burned his soul. As a result, he is incredibly uncomfortable at night; constant nightmares, night-terrors, and night walking evolved into night-killing. Soon, a rumor about a great naked beast emerged. A beast that wore a woman's underwear over his face. The beast would slaughter entire villages and offer their corpses to the sky, like a Shrike.

Mochi was born an Umwo, a man-turned-beast through occult magic. Because of his unfortunate birthright, however, this is not his only burden. Mochi is also a Wi, a beast-resembling-man. These two magical disorders blended together to create: the First Wimwo.

One day, though ostracized by society, a man arrived. Hooded, bearded, with eyes like stone. He approached Mochi with no hesitation and smiled.

"I think you were destined for greatness, young one."

"Greatness? I think you have the wrong person. I am cursed. It is not safe here, you should leave."

The man laughed.

"That's what I'm looking for. Would you like to come to my temple?"

The man who knew no fear brought the boy to his carriage, a great glowing thing pulled by two elephants. And though day turned to night, Mochi was spared from his burden, he took no lives. They arrived in a great city, a beautiful city. The two entered a temple with green walls that shined in the moonlight, and for once, the boy felt safe. As they entered the building, the boy's heart skipped a beat. A woman, a beautiful woman with eyes that glimmered. She smiled down at him.

"How does this one look?" The strange man asked.

"Oh he's just delicious. Tell me when his training has completed."

The two left the temple and arrived at the school. Mochi's head was spinning, his heart raced, and sweat pooled on his brow. Love-struck.

"We're going to train you hard, you're going to work harder than any other student in your class, is this permittable?"

"Huh? Uhhh sure..."

The man smiled.

"Don't worry boy. You won't be experiencing any more of your... 'Episodes."

Mochi swallowed his tongue.

The man laughed.

Bloodline Ability: Mochi was born under a one of a kind star, one that burned out right as it sparked. This star gave Mochi a strange and horrible burden, turning him into a Hybrid, though he was granted unique benefits... Mochi's unsightly situation is no circumstance, Mochi's special bloodline ability is caused by this strange star, on a night where only one child survived, the massacre of Sunastro Village. Because of his Father's oversight, his survival was ensured. Mochi cries every night thinking about the brothers and sisters he lost at the orphanage.

23 children were born on that night, but because of an occult accident, 22 of them died. Mochi's unique bloodline ability is called the Wimwo. It is a combination bloodline technique. He and several of the other children were born with a relatively common, though incredibly powerful Kekkei Genkai called Umwo, which grants them regenerative properties like a plant-- their wounds are healed with water, soil and sun. Under this strange star, his Umwo bloodline mixed with an invisible relative, granting him the unbreakable Wimwo Bond. The Wimwo Bond is a strange formation around Mochi's neck. It is a strange and nebulous ability that nevertheless protects him desperately. The flesh just above his sternum heals much faster than the rest of his body.

TRUE HYBRID

3b577OB.png

Stats
Stamina:
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Create your dojo: here
Start your training thread: here

Few things to note for your own sake:
  • If you haven't checked out the Events Section, please do so at your leisure to see what all we have going on in the village: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=362&t=58918
  • Do not feel a rush to jump into everything, please take your time and build up your comfort level at your own pace! We have a Discord Channel, where you can also apply to be listed as a "Sand" member and join in chatting with other players in the village! This is a great resource as you can find people to RP with and also get some personal assistance on questions you have about the site and how we do things in Suna!
  • The Fine Print: Sand Council has decided to approve this character even though it goes against suggested portion limitations. This is an exception based on the character design and conversations between the player and members of Sand Council. This approval does not mean future character designs will be approved or impact any future OCR or Character Creation design approvals from this village or others. More specifically, if you happen to create another character in the future there is no promise a similar design will be accepted again nor should you seek to get something going against our outlines as a concept. Sand Council hopes you understand that we are placing faith in you not to abuse the trust we are giving in this instance, and we hope that the compromises made allow you to have as much fun on this site and with this character as possible.
]
Name: Approved

Things we need adjusted:
- Height/Weight: Reason for this is I believe even the tallest person in Suna doesn't exceed about 7ft something as an adult, would you be willing to scale this down to somewhere in the 6ft range since he's essentially a student? The weight just needs to correlate to that kind of height as well, my recommendation would be more like 500 pounds. Over time you can probably work into those kind of numbers, we just wanted to lower the bar a bit to allow for growth.

Other (for papertrail sake):
- In this instance, we understand hybrid is being used in a more generic sense, and not correlated to Suna's history/lore definition of 'hybrids'.
- The bloodline mentioned in the app would basically just be for RP use, and does not seem to correlate with the battle system. I believe we came to an understanding on that.

If you have any questions or need assistance with these potential changes, just someone on Sand Council know. Thank you!

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back