Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Modded Mission Pre-Approval

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This is the topic where you gain pre-approval for modded missions. Either a mission mod looking for a team or someone looking for a mod (and possibly also a team) can post here. There are separate forms depending on which you are. If you already have the entire team assembled, mod included, have the mod post so the mission premise can be pre-approved.

If you are joining a team posted by another person, you don't have to use a form but you do have to post here joining.

Note that any member of the Missing usergroup can act as a mission mod, with all the normal rewards associated with it. Modded missions for Missings can take place anywhere on the site or in this forum if preferred, but permission of the relevant council is required to do anything that would impact their countries, and it is recommended to not do missions in villages' Inner Village Zones if avoidable.

Form for Mission Mods:

Mission Rank: (Note: You have to define this yourself, but council may raise or lower it, depending on the difficulty of the mission. However, this will only happen rarely.)
Mission Premise: (Note: Ideally the mod should be able to define the goal ahead of time, but player actions can lead to different developments, so it is fine if it does not go exactly as planned.)
Desired Size of Team: (Note: This should be a range for flexibility, as in 2-4.)
Code:
[b]Mission Rank:[/b] [i](Note: You have to define this yourself, but council may raise or lower it, depending on the difficulty of the mission. However, this will only happen rarely.)[/i]
[b]Mission Premise:[/b] [i](Note: Ideally the mod should be able to define the goal ahead of time, but player actions can lead to different developments, so it is fine if it does not go exactly as planned.)[/i]
[b]Desired Size of Team:[/b] [i](Note: This should be a range for flexibility, as in 2-4.)[/i]

Form for People Looking for a Mission:

Mission Rank: (Note: Please specify so the mod picking the mission up knows how difficult to make it.)
Mission Premise: (Note: Optional; leave blank to let whoever picks up the mod decide)
Team Size: (Note: This should be a range for flexibility, as in 2-4, unless you already have a team assembled.)
Other Teammates: (Note: Optional, but if you have others already recruited list their usernames.)
Code:
[b]Mission Rank:[/b] [i](Note: Please specify so the mod picking the mission up knows how difficult to make it.)[/i]
[b]Mission Premise:[/b] [i](Note: Optional; leave blank to let whoever picks up the mod decide.)[/i]
[b]Team Size:[/b] [i](Note: This should be a range for flexibility, as in 2-4, unless you already have a team assembled.)[/i]
[b]Other Teammates:[/b] [i](Note: Optional, but if you have others already recruited list their usernames.)[/i]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission Rank: A
Mission Premise: Stealing some High Profile Documents for some snakes in the grass? Maybe some NPC killin? WHO KNOWS!?!?
Team Size: 2
Other Teammates: Akumi.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Mission Rank: E-D Rank
Mission Premise: Locate & Return Granny Miroku to the Toraono Dojo
Team Size: 1-2 (Jinsei n +1 if he wants)
Other Teammates:
Portrait of Target:
BsHg1fL_d.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back