Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Modded Solo] Pied Piper

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Solo Modded B-ranked Mission for Tetsuya]

"We don't need any help!" the small girl dressed in a ruined lab coat screamed at a much taller man with a dark complexion and shades hiding his eyes, his shaved clear scalp almost shimmering from the sunlight hitting him, "I. don't. care." He merely said feigning disinterest in her scream as he looked away to the side. "Look!" She said exclaiming her words with hands as she mimed a small box in front of her making her ocean-blue hair set into a bun bounce. "Harvesters are harvesters! We don't mingle, and we don't need anyone else!" the man turned to face the small of stature girl his shades glinted in the sunlight. "I don't care, bring it up with Daisuke-sama, he wants the divisions to work more and better together, plus this guy is returning from an Extended Vacation so it might do him good.." he smirked slightly at her as he said his piece to her. "That just makes things worse!.." She paused for a second, "Orh whatever, sure, but don't be surprised him coming back all scarred 'n' shit." The man raised a quick eyebrow. "What do you mean? I thought this was just a routine pickup?" The second his eyebrow was raised her eyes expanded realizing what she had just said, "Err, I mean.. Yeah no problem, I'll take good care of him.." "Right" . . . She nodded silently, "So, uhm, any idea when he'll arrive?" He stood in silence clearly being his response, then turning calmly to look away into the distance, observing one of the long alleyways surrounding them.

The pair stood at a meeting point beneath a small gothic looking clock in between four other tight alley walkways where they had arranged to meet up with Tetsuya for him to participate in this routine pickup of chakra tuned children. Tetsuya knows the same as the tall man, no further information has been shared about the mission. Keiji himself had signed the mission for beginning, unfortunately they hadn't discovered the child early enough for proper indoctrination, and the family seemed reluctant to letting him start at the Academy so a forced removal was the only right thing to do, at least according to the rules laid out.

The girl was an associate of Keiji's one of Team Ecto, highly experienced in medicin, healing and slight combat trained, her specialty was somewhat the same as Keijis but slightly different to play a far more supporting role in the work.

[And ENTER Sasaki Tetsuya]

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wiped the blood from my lips, and adjusted the crazed look in my eyes. Normal, I needed to be normal, even if just for a few hours. The smell of blood lust was far too pungent for me to disguise, it seeped from my pores. It was the reason I entered medicine, the life of strangers meant nothing to me, what I enjoyed was seeing beneath their flesh. The stillness that came with death, that's what made me happy. But what I lived for was making everything work again, because nothing was more beautiful to watch than still body turning back on. Not many people understood that, so I kept my passions to myself for the most part. Last thing I needed was to end up at Takao in a strait jacket, too drugged up to even think about thinking.

Still, people treated me differently. Even when I was trying my best, people still thought of me as odd. Shinobi senses I guess...

Ayway, yesterday was my first day back after a long vacation, I had left when the family bank account hit zero. My love for naked flesh didn't even compare to the love I had for my clan. I was gone longer than I thought I'd be, so I wasn't surprised at how strange my lab coat felt on my body... like it belong to someone else. I wore the same clothes I had on the last time I was on duty: A black suit, neat shoes, skin-tight gloves, and a floral lab coat.

I approached the pair carefully, they weren't family, and I wasn't in a reckless mood. Comradery meant very little to me when it came to trust, I rathered come to my own conclusions after some actual observations than be stabbed in the back by "friends". I stood in the opening of alley, a distance away from the two, but close enough for them to see my face clearly. I smiled with my teeth, and made a small wave.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Ah, Sasaki-san" The tall man grumbled as he waved back. The small girl tapped her sandal wearing foot arrogantly as she crossed her arms with an annoyed look on her face. "About time!"<i></i> She spoke loudly. The man turned to her "Now, relax, and treat each other nicely, Suzaku-san will be waiting on your report Nakata-san." And with that he turned towards Tetsuya and walked up to him to shake his hand. At which point he would lean in and whisper "Good Luck"
A few second would pass as the man would continue on the path Tetsuya came from heading away from the Cronopolis. Then as he would be out of sight the girls hands lowered and pulled from the ground at her side a small suitcase, a little larger than what would be presumed she would be able to carry. "Well then Sasaki-san.."<i></i> Her voiced went silent as she considered her words. Then with a lighter and more cheerful voice "Looks like you're stuck with me for now, let's have fun shall we?"<i></i> Her head tilted, her red eyes twlinkling as a sun ray reflected on her surface, as she took a few steps closer to him as she changed her hands holding the suitcase. "My name is Nakata-san. But"<i></i> she paused for a second. "Heh,"<i></i> A smile brightened from her lips. "You can just call me Inaku, everyone else does!"<i></i> She said as she extended her hand for a handshake.
1Qt5zl6.png

Uchiha Nakata - AKA Inaku
Med-nin - Harvester - Team Ecto

Tetsuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I walked close enough to accept her handshake, not completely confident in my ability to receive her greeting appropriately. Being who I was, I've bowed and been bowed to more times than I've accepted a hand. But I suppose being a team we had to forsake such formalities, though I didn't know why. And I wouldn't exhaust myself trying to figure it out, I would need to re-assimilate myself to the life of a Shinobi. I guess I've forgotten the etiquette in my absence.

I was determined to claim my place as a Shinobi of this village, and the quickest way to do it was by making friends. Or at least by playing nice, which was going to be very difficult for me. The countless hours I've spent in the slums of Cronopolis had left me with very little compassion, I was far more familiar with the darkness in my heart than I was with its kindness. My fiance had recently come to represent my softer side, she added that touch of humanity that my decisions so obviously lacked.

So I took the girl's hand and listen to her speak. I tried to remember the softness in my girl's face, the thoughtfulness in her eye. I tried to imitate it the best I could. Nakata, a little too casual for me, I didn't we were close enough for me to ignore so many lines. But again, If I remembered correctly, that's how everyone was. "Name's Sasaki, I guess you can call me Tetsuya."

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Releasing the light grip her hand had in his, "Happy to make a proper acquaintance!"<i></i> she directed her hands in front of them into another alley on the other side of the crossing. The brick road being particularly uneven down further down the narrow street. The light from the sun didn't seem to illuminate the path so instead numerous lanterns had been placed down the street's sides.

"Sorry about earlier, the division is finally starting to do some proper work again after the death of Kushin-sensei.. So we're all a little edgy.."<i></i> She scowled towards the ground as she walked ahead.

She first took charge, but quickly settled her pace to walk besides Tetsuya while she elaborated and explained the mission further.
"Okay, so well, y'see, like, there's this family, civilians, that much you already know. "<i></i>
She held her arms in front of her waving her arms lightly around.
"Daddy's a carpenter, mommy's a semstess, perfect combo I know,"<i></i>
Her thin arms and almost invisible muscles made her light skin seem soft and silky smooth in the light emanating from the lanterns.
She continued; "They've got this kiddo, he should be like 12 at this point."<i></i>
She scratched the back of her hair making dust and dead skin from a few days blow away with the wind.
"Supposedly his Bloodline potential, being Uchiha eyes, have already awakened, very early I might add, when we found this out we discovered he wasn't even on the potential chakra users list."<i></i> She leaned her head back in both her hands as she kept her pace.
"Ataaa~"<i></i> She exhumed
"Which means he'd been kept secret from us. . ."<i></i> She released her grip and turned her head for a second to eye Tetsuya.
"I assume you realize what this means. . . Right?"<i></i> She looked forward again pausing her breath as she tightened her waist belt, holding several belt pouches.
"If the parents doesn't let us take him away, or if he resists. . . Our mission is to take him in no matter the cost and the parents may be branded enemies of the state for harboring a fugitive."<i></i> Her fists tightened around her belt buckle.
"Death, being the punishment.."<i></i> Relaxing her hands after a few seconds, she concluded; "We're visiting this family to pick him up, basically, but be prepared for anything. . . . We've had the weirdest cases down these alleys.."<i></i> She paused taking a deep breath after her whole speech.

They took a turn to the right down an even darker alley, then left up a flight of stairs, across from the walkway several lines hung up high holding clothes out from drying, many windows barred shut from abandonment or intentional closing off for onlookers, one could only dream about the on-goings inside some of these buildings.
Upon making a final right turn she stopped up before a house, two story high but tiny in it's width with a large wooden on front a single window next to it.

She clenched her fists together and bended her neck to the side making a loud <CRACK> Then turned to face Tetsuya.
"Any questions before we knock?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back