Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moment of reflection [Open]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man sat half filled glass in his hand as his gaze rested over the view of the village and the lands beyond it slowly rotating the clear liquid in the glass seeming to have little interest in drinking it straight away the stray sleeve on his jacket simply blowing in the wind. It was still a sensation he was getting used to after all Chinatsu could not be around at all times to act as his second arm at least for the time being as the Uchiha took a small sip of the Sake his companion forming from his shoulder as was normal.

"They really did a number on us, though credit where its due the medical branch certainly knows what its doing however from the looks of things you still don't feel right." The Sennin didn't answers another gust of wind blowing the silver hair back over his eyes as he placed the drink on the grass next to him taking a moment to flick it back into place. "You are correct, then again I'm surprised over your lack of concern considering everything that happened as you were left in as bad a state as I was all things considered."

For the first time in a long time the beings ever present smile dropped from its face the twisting form shifting to look off the top as the rock alongside his companion. "It's easier for me to ignore it at times, do not think I am incapable of feeling such things I have simply elected to ignore them as you yourself did until recently or need i remind you that we spent years feeling very little after everything almost fell apart. Seems it took an equal feeling of powerlessness to cancel out what the last one did." Yukio had no response to such a statement, Chinatsu had hit the nail on the head, picking the drink back up before resting his forearm against the top of his knee.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Two figures walked up the hard climb to the top of the mountain. Manzo moved with ease but the other figured wore a cloak covering its features, though there was literally a bounce it its step. Its exectment clear by anyone that happened to even glance at it.

”It took you long enough to bring me here. You have spent all of this time talking about the view of the village and you waited forever to take me here” the figure in the cloak said, her voice a melodic tone.

”I told you, I had to make sure that there wasn’t going to be any backlash for me coming back. The last thing I needed to do was to unleash you on this village.“

The pout that came from the cloaked figure was clear.

”But I thought you liked me”

”I do, and that has nothing to do with you and you know it.“

As the pair reached the top Manzo saw that their were not alone. He stopped up short until he recognized the person.

”I figured this place would be empty but it seems that you had the same idea. It is good to see you again Yukio“

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka skipped up the stairs with a basket in her arm, Rayne simply sighing as she moved forward. Mumbling a happy tone she kept on her way up. Rayne knew Asuka liked this place simply because it was quiet and the view was amazing. So... this became kind of a tradition for the pair of girls. Although Rayne didn't necessarily looked like she enjoyed the trips, deep down it was always nice to simply relax for once. That is unless the idiot decided to jump into a poison cloud again. Asuka stopped and with a bigh smile exclaimed "Come on Rayne! Dango's are gonna get cold." Rayne sighed as she placed her hands inside her pockets and moved a little bit faster to please the girl. "You better have Sake in there. It's your turn to carry me down."

Asuka laughed as they finally made it to the top. To her surprise they weren't alone, first she saw Manzo with... someone in a cloak. That was suspicious... but then she saw Yukio and was about to run towards him right when their last encounter popped into her head. With a sigh she simply moved forward but Rayne stayed behind. She really didn't like who was here and would rather stay back as not to cause any more trouble. Asuka on the other hand smiled widely "Hello you two!" She giggled "It seems as though you found my secret, not so secret, place! So, hello Yukio, Manzo and.... whoever you are. Nice to see you all!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio didn't say anything for a moment his gaze still locked on the horizon ahead of him as Chinatsu's form turned to face them, Asuka may notice the being didn't have its usual smile in fact the look in its eye was a rather dark one as if the discussions between the two had been less than pleasant. "Greetings to all of you, I see you have come up here as well a much more popular place than it used to be, in the old days very few would actually come up here apologies for the rather....drab atmosphere we come here to think and find clarity."

It was in that moment Yukio finally tilted his head to the side, taking a moment to look at all those who had arrived before taking a bottle from his coat refilling the glass in the grass beside him as he took a moment to drink before he spoke. "Good to see you all up here, I see some familiar faces and one I do not recognize." Rising to the feet the man places the glass back on the ground walking over before extending his remaining hand out to the cloaked figure. "A pleasure."

He did not give his name at first quite out of character though the man also seemed somewhat on guard the reason behind it being up in the air though there were many possibilities before his attention turned back to Asuka. "And I see your here to escape more work regardless of what you say." His tone was somewhat sarcastic, wondering how Asuka would react to that fact.

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For a place that he thought would be empty there seemed to be quite a few people here. Before Yukio could even respond to his greeting Asuka and her sister/self showed up. Were they following him?

At the obvious questions of who the cloaked figure was she turned to Manzo and glared at him. ”Manzo you are being rude, why are you not introducing me to your friends.” She then turned to the two woman ”You are just friends right?”

Manzo oblivious to her tone and intent simply responded. ”I didn’t even have a chance. Yukio, Asuka, Rayne this is Hannya. Hannya you might as well take your hood off “ as he said that she reaches up and pulls her hood back revealing a pretty female face with horns sticking out the side of her temples.

”I brought Hannya up here to show the view. After so many years on the road, I would like to think I painted a fairly accurate picture but nothing is like seeing it for yourself.“

He then gets a look on his face, one that shows that he just thought of something, but then he looked a little embarrassed.

”We are not interrupting anything between you two“ he asked pointing to Yukio and Asuka, remembering how she acted when he first came to the gates.

”We can come back if you need us to.“ Hannya catching his meaning looked excited like she was watching some juicy gossip and drama unfolding before her.

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Greetings." Asuka giggled as she waved one more time. Asuka took out one of her Dango sticks from the basket and munched. "This place is great for simply thinking and stuff. But misery loves company Mr. Gloom Gloom." Asuka laughed from the comment and she turned to the the hooded... woman? "Oh no, no no no no no. Rayne is.... well she's my." Asuka sighed not really knowing how to explain it. She simply looked at Rayne and called out her name, in which time Rayne turned into a black light and shot to Asuka's opened hand in which it morphed to a scythe. "Better to show you. am I right?"

As soon as Asuka saw Hannya her eyes went wide. Her smile became wider and the gasp that came out of her mouth was long. "You're so pretty!" Asuka said skipping forward. Lightly touching her horns to make sure they were real. "You're so cool! I love the horns!" Asuka gave a pout towards Yukio's dirrection and looked away from thing. "Says the ANBU who owes me gate duty!" With that Asuka looked at Manzo and blushed, laughing nervously. "No, no no. I just got here, I usually come here to just... get away from everything.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio took a moment to look at the women nodding his head towards Manzo. "You've done well for yourself as of late my friend I am glad to see you have both made it here in good health." The man extended a hand in greeting to the women, Chinatsu tilting it's twisting form towards Asuka as she addressed them his face still one of neutrality. "It is our duty to stop threats before or after they have arrived within this village." The Sennin waved his hand as the being backed off from the pair Yukio giving him a nod as its form twisted and bent forming an arm where his old one had been placing the newly formed hand on the Uchiha's shoulder.

"Apologies, Chinatsu is in something of a low point right now. We have come up here for the same reason you have to get away from everything and clear our minds. It has been some time since I've felt the sting of defeat however it has affected my companion more than I could have expected we come here to reflect on what has happened and what it means to us in the end." The man's words seemed to hit him turning back to Manzo after a moment of silence.

"What are your plans now that you have returned, is there anything you have in mind." He couldn't help but wonder what manzo and Hannya would be doing after being away from leaf for so long taking a moment to turn back to Asuka a slight smile coming across his face. "And what brings you here, to clear your mind that I understand but what is it that dwells in there. It seems at the very least you have matured quickly since we last spoke."

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”OH WHY THANK YOU” Hannya excitement was clear at the complement to her horns ”Manzo seems to think that people in this village might not appreciate them” with those words she glares at him.

To Manzo’s credit he does look a bit sheepish ”It has been a while since I have been here. I did not know how people would react. Hearing that we are once again gearing up to be on a wartime footing makes me even more cautious. I have seen tensions run high and people do stupid things for stupid reasons.“

Trying to get himself out the awkwardness he was feeling he turned to address Yukio. ”I haven't really come up with any plans just yet. I am still trying to get my footing under me. I do have to say it is very strange being around so many people after being in the wilderness for so long.“ He perks up a bit with his next words ”But after all this time I can finally say that my mission is a success and I managed to hunt down and break the criminals that I once told you about. That you see is part of the problem. So long with a clear defined goal making everything else secondary leaves me very open ended. I do know that I do not want to resume my previous position. I think it could cause some unnecessary tensions. The position has been filled i am sure and how do you treat someone that once once your superior and trained you and now is your subordinate or peer. I am not saying that it wouldn’t work but I do believe that I can serve the village in other ways without having to open that box. So I will be looking to join one of the other branches.“

[MFT]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled, placing her arms behind her back. "I got a psychic twin and the guy over there has a plastic blup as a partner. Believe me, doubt anyone here would look at you weird." With that being said Asuka looked up at Chinatsu and smiled. "It seems as though I hit a nerve, called a joke my dear plastic friend. You should know how I roll by now!" Asuka giggled placing her hands behind her head

Asuka shrugged after Yukios comment, turning towards the awesome view of the village. "At least you are alive, which is what matters in the end." Whether the guy agreed or not, she was behind that all the way. She has known defeat all her life both physically and mentally but in the end it wasn't the most important thing. Asuka laughed at the last comment. "Mattured? As I always say, growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. Still scheming on my future pranks. Unfortunately since the last incident I rather make sure I don't get caught. As you see, my mind dwells in every subject. Even how to turn that pretty face into a smiling one. That includes the blup."

Asuka then listened to Manzo speak, which was welcoming. She understood not really knowing where to go. In Asuka's case, she got lucky or rather got her position thanks to her own growth... and luck so she ever had a problem knowing what she had to do but going away and then coming back not knowing what to do must be overwhelming. "In all honesty? Join the Main Branch. I am biased but not saying that as the Main Branch Sennin. Like my Genin, or even my students they don't know what to do with their lifes. So, I see the Main Branch as the stepping stone. You can still serve the village and grow but can move to another branch if you so wish with little to no problem. Some stay, some are stolen away by ANBU" Asuka giggled, she didn't really mean steal but maybe a little jab would be kinda funny "Others decide to pursue the difficult job of keeping the Shinobi force in one piece. But where do they all start? On my Branch. Maybe it would be a place for you to start in."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed they were all getting along a pleasant sight to see however it was unfortunate the man would be unable to stick around to continue the conversation at hand his headset crackling to life from his jacket as he placed the receiver to his ear before his head turned to look out onto the village with a slight sigh. "Well it seems this will be something we will have to pick up on at a later date, though I must say it has been a pleasure meeting you all up here today, if you ever wish to speak again I am not hard to find. Asuka here can give you the details on such things."

Stopping a moment as he went to pass Manzo the Sennin's head tilted to him a moment his voice speaking in a rather kind tone. "You must decide to do what is best for yourself, and whatever that is I will respect it as both a friend and Sennin. Just make sure the choice you make is the one you are certain is the correct one." With that the man has little else to say on the matter, Manzo was wise enough to make his own decisions and Yukio was not one to get in the way of such things. Making his move the man began to make his way back down from the rock wondering what he had been called too now.

[Topic left]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Main Branch as a stepping stone? What fool would think that. The Main Branch was the backbone of the village. He had not spent much of his shinobi career in the Main Branch but that did not stop him from respecting the branch.

”I was thinking about the Main Branch, It isn’t like I haven't had to perform the duties of the Main Branch before“ he said the last bit with a rye smile on his face ”I am not sure I could stand to be in the hospital all the time anyway. I have spent way to much time in the outdoors, I have actually found that if I spend too long inside I start to get a little twitchy. I am sure that is something that will pass as I once again integrate myself in with civilization“

”I am sure Suggyy will do his best to keep that from happening” Hannya said under her breath.

The comment got a sharp look from Manzo but he did not say anything. She simply smiled an innocent smile back at him.

”But no matter what I am thinking about my plans are to meet with the Hokage. I am flexible enough that I can fit in anywhere“ He pauses for a moment ”Though if he needs me in the med-nin branch I might need to work on a field hospital“ He tone light as his brain tried to think of ways to stay out of the hospital, a fate he was trying to get out of even before he was, or even if he assigned it.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back