Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Monkey

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Monkey said:
Pure Might - Monkey Contract Ability
Even a small chimp possess more strength than the average man, to say nothing for their larger relatives. This trait is enhanced by those of this contract; possessing primal fury, each blow is savage to the point where it can halt even the sturdiest of targets mid motion.

Effect:
- All attacks have a 15% chance to inflict suppression. Should it already inflict suppression, it is increased by this amount.
- If an attack inflicts suppression, its damage bonus is increased to its maximum damage bonus limit. (+50% unless otherwise stated)

Guardbreak - Monkey Contract Independent Special Move
While instinct may tell you to defend against an aggressive beast, someone attempting to do so against a beast of the monkey contract will quickly find out that taking a defensive posture against them is not the correct choice.

Effect: If the user's damage breaks the barrier of a target, then the user may reflexively pay 1 Ap to have the attack performed once again as a combo against the same target (regardless of its original AP). This attack does not inflict any effect other than damage, however. Once used, requires a round of cooldown.

Anger Point - Monkey Contract Senjutsu
Possessing either incredible endurance or through sheer force of anger (or more than likely, both), the contract can protect itself or others from harm, and turn their fury against those who would dare cause harm to their allies in their presence.

Effect: Reduces the damage of an attack by 40%; this reduced amount is added to the user's next attack.

Cost: 2 Ap, CP equal to half the reduced damage.

Note:
- This technique is used reflexively.
- Can be used on an attack that is aimed a target other than the user; in this case, the reduced damage is dealt to the user, while the unreduced damage is still aimed at the original target.
- The user cannot dodge the attack this is used against.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote="Monkey"][quote][b]Pure Might [i]- Monkey  Contract Ability[/i][/b]
Even a small chimp possess more strength than the average man, to say nothing for their larger relatives. This trait is enhanced by those of this contract; possessing primal fury, each blow is savage to the point where it can halt even the sturdiest of targets mid motion.

[b]Effect:[/b]
- All attacks have a 15% chance to inflict suppression. Should it already inflict suppression, it is increased by this amount.
- If an attack inflicts suppression, its damage bonus is increased to its maximum damage bonus limit. [i](+50% unless otherwise stated)[/i][/quote]

[quote][b]Guardbreak [i]- Monkey Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
While instinct may tell you to defend against an aggressive beast, someone attempting to do so against a beast of the monkey contract will quickly find out that taking a defensive posture against them is not the correct choice.   

[b]Effect:[/b] If the user's damage breaks the barrier of a target, then the user may [i]reflexively[/i] pay 1 Ap to have the attack performed once again as a combo against the same target [i](regardless of its original AP)[/i]. This attack does not inflict any effect other than damage, however. Once used, requires a round of cooldown.[/quote]

[quote][b]Anger Point [i]- Monkey Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
Possessing either incredible endurance or through sheer force of anger [i](or more than likely, both)[/i], the contract can protect itself or others from harm, and turn their fury against those who would dare cause harm to their allies in their presence. 

[b]Effect:[/b] Reduces the damage of an attack by 40%; this reduced amount is added to the user's next attack.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2 Ap, CP equal to half the reduced damage. 

[i]Note:[/i]
- This technique is used reflexively.
- Can be used on an attack that is aimed a target other than the user; in this case, the reduced damage is dealt to the user, while the unreduced damage is still aimed at the original target.
- The user cannot dodge the attack this is used against.[/quote][/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back