Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moonlight Sonata (open)

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anarchy.Stocking.240.421567.jpg

Guardian of Silence ~ Kimi<i></i>​

Step by step shadows twirl through the sky, dancing around
the moonlight in a strange precision. Streams of light striking through the shadows as though
ignorant of the performance. A soft melody, gentle at first, rose from the silence, conducting
the dance in flawless execution. As the shadows moved, so the music wound through the moonlight.
Figures formed through the darkness, the dancers keeping time as if pulled by some sort of
imaginary strings. The source of the music not immediately discernable, it seems as though
the world brought it about on its own. Only through careful concentration could the source be found.
A figure, different from those dancing about the openfaced space, stood in the center.

Kimi hardly breathed, hardly moved, save for to play her violin. The instrument echoed among
the pillars throughout the open space. The moonlight cast her visage in darkness, causing her to
seem as much one with the world as the music she played. She spoke no words, finding no reason
to break the melodic silence. A sort of meditation all its own, the music held a sort of ethereal
beauty. There were none to hear the soft tune, save the trees and other sorts of nature around.
Even if one was to approach, the music wouldn’t cease. Nothing could break through the reverie.
Girl and nature so entwined that it was hard to imagine them separate.

What sort of purpose was there to this music? What motivation did the young female hold in
playing? Nobody could quite tell, but it didn’t really matter either. Something brought her to this
place of worship, something unspoken, yet important in the same sense. This temple was where
it all began. This was the same place in which she first met the man sulking through the shadows.
That man, who would eventually become her close friend and mentor. Yukata Souji. A smile
came unbidden to her lips at the memory. Their strange, philosophical discussion wormed through
topics as though a melody of its own, leading to an unexpected reunion. Her mother’s spirit brought
forth by Souji, to embrace her daughter for the first time. Something never thought possible
before that moment. It seemed more than simply a year back in which it occurred. Now Kimi stood
alone, a Guardian in her own right.

Oh how things change.
<i></i>

[mft]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">And a light that cast amongst the blossoms of the night, seemed to always hold a silent whisper of beauty above those that waved for attention during the daylight., those ideals seemed to run rampant through the mind of The Elite Guardian, ANBU Captain Tama. . . He was now and had risen to be the Elite second to Souji in terms of what he brought to the branch but to those others he figured that it would definitely be something that he would manage through a long period of notions that often seemed to waver like a sunflower in the sunlight. Did I mention that there was alot of rushing wind?

Tama would appear much like Souji often did behind a pillar not far from Kimi, listening, alarmed and waiting. Souji had given Tama orders to watch over her as best he could while Souji took the desk jobs and behind the scenes work that he needed to do for now, but by no means was Tama a lap dog for Souji. He just respected his elder, and clan head. If anything was certain it was Tama's distaste for Souji at times. How he often did things. How he was always seemingly ahead of Tama even calculating Tama-Shii's ability to reverse time and still setting himself in a place where he could still manage himself accordingly.

"Hm, Silence. . . thats quite the name you have there. . . for one who is not so silent but in your silence is only the same as Shadow's darkness. . . how quaint you are, eh?", he'd kneel down looking out into the night's sky, was it night? Or was it the perception of it all? Tama was more of a master of Mental manipulation in terms of technique than Souji it was just that Souji was much more calculated than he was. . . or maybe than he would ever be. . .

Disheartening. . . right? "So, what brings you to the temple? Waiting for Shadow?"

[MFT]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The soft pitter patter of his footsteps could barely be heard as Sabaku ran across the rooftops. He would probably have made for a very stealthy ninja if it hadn't been for his innate ability to warp... That shit was really loud. Every time it would echo a thunderclap for miles. No way he could sneak up on someone warping around. It never used to do this, perhaps something inside of him was unsettling and was causing a disturbance in his chakra flow and making his warp powers more rough and crude. In any case he refrained from using them at the moment as to not disturb the sleeping village.
Sabaku enjoyed taking these night time runs. It was relaxing to gaze upon the stars. The clean crisp air rushing by his face and he flew over the buildings. The stone cold silence that reverberated through the night. At least the was the norm. Tonight he could faintly hear what sounded like music coming from somewhere... As he searched for the origination of the sound he found himself getting closer to the temple. Sabaku arrived quickly and peaked inside, for all he knew it was some siren monster luring nice ninjas like him into a trap.
Inside he could barely see anything, then out of seemingly nowhere a guy appeared from shadows. What the.... Was he there the whole time? Sabaku thought to himself. Then the guy started talking to himself...wait no there was another person....a girl... Man I need to get my eyes checked... He thought rubbing his eyes. The dark shadows made it difficult to discern who these people were from his position, but he thought it rude to barge in on a conversation. So he would just wait outside as quietly as he could, not to eavesdrop or anything....maybe the guy was gonna rob the girl, or the other way around.... he better stick around just in case and watch....

[OOC, MFT, Topic entered]

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A figure stepped forth from the darkness, revealing himself in the moonlight.
His approach as silent as could be, a strange beacon in the motion of the
earth beneath them. A voice, unfamiliar in source, broke through the peaceful
melody of the world. Who it was, Kimi couldn't determine, yet they seemed to
know her. Or, at least, knew of her and her rather ironic title. Guardian of Silence.
It was a stroke of genius, if she were to say so herself. Through her mastery over
sound, she was able to control and protect such sacred things as silence. Many
assumed that just because she was rarely silent, that she could not understand
the value of it. Quite the opposite, Kimi knew the full power silence could hold, and
protected that sacred time.

The man's question intrigued her. Was she waiting for Souji? Huh. She hadn't even
thought of that. Strange. She felt almost bad for that. Yet, for some reason, today
was more about remembering than waiting. "I wait for none, save the peace
brought about by silence."
she muttered, a rather cryptic style answer to such
a simple question. "I'm afraid I have yet to learn of your identity." she
commented after a moment's pause. As she spoke, the music seemed to warp
around her words, taking them in as part of the natural song itself. Anyone not
used to her strangely alluring music would be taken aback by the way she seemed
so at one with everything around her.

Another figure entered the scene. It seems like this was a popular area tonight...
strange.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">"Tsk tsk, we wait for the Gods right? We wait for the people in our lives to get themselves together and make a change when they are no longer living their lives to the best of their abilities. We wait for many things, Silence. These are things I have learned in my private teachings being a kin to Shadow. . . but I bet he hasnt spoken a bit about me. . .", nodding Tama would turn to the other kid smirking while bringing a toothpick from his side pouch out to appear within his hands. Placing it within his lips and chewing lightly it would give off a faint smell of peppermint.

"Young man, you are here within reason. . . your eyes do not deceive you. I am Strider. . . The Guardian of Time itself. I wear a mask and call myself a Guardian. Because there are many faces that conceal themselves around us as friend and foe. I wish to provide an even playing field for my enemies but a familiar face for friends. This mask is not a literal one. . . it is but a spectacle of thoughts and emotions gathered to one being. Breaking away from itself and casting a lights of shame and delusions to overpower those who think otherwise as my plans come to fruition.", then he gave a dastardly grin only to continue, "Just kiddin. . . I'm not -that- deep. . . but I am known as Strider to some. . . As the Guardian that is without binds to Time to others but I am known as Yumoto Tamashii. Clansmen of the Yukata, and younger brother to the Guardian of the Ocean. Vagabonds and snakes tend to make a mockery of my knowledge but make no mistake as a Guardian Elite, and ANBU Captain I am the best for my duties. . . ", nodding he would make a slight look to Kimi for the moment following. Silence would follow for a moment as an eerie wind would follow for a moment. His body would phase out and he'd fade from view for a moment.

"Sometimes. . . you have to know who is around you. . .", then he'd appear closer to Sabaku but looking towards Kimi, his eyes, amber and chillingly golden would pierce through the nigth for a moment, his haie waving in the wind effortlessly as he'd find it in himself to continue, "I'm sorry if I am being cryptic. . . but these are ways Shadow taught me. . . even if I hate his guts for being one of the best. . . Tch.", shaking his head a bit he'd smile back to her before turning his head to Sabaku, "So. . . what now? The meeting of branch-mates. . . and a young interesting fellow. . . What shall come from this?"

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kimi tilted her head to the side. It was almost hard to believe that
he could be related to her shadowy-silent mentor. He seems to talk a lot more,
in any case. She took a few deep breaths, the music twirling through the air
in steady melody. Strider she wormed through her memories in an
attempt to figure out if she had met this person before. Neither the name
nor the voice rung familiar in her ears, however, so she brushed it aside.
"The gods wait for none, so why should one wait for them? They will
arrive whenever they see fit, never before."
she shrugged. Her comment
could come off as cynical, though wasn't intended to be such. "As for
waiting for others. There are few enough people in my life, and even fewer
that I find myself waiting on. Such is the fate of one who walks alone in Silence."

Taking a pause from the more serious nature of conversation, she grinned.
"Leave it to Shadow to inspire cryptic conversation by moonlight." she smirked,
her habit of teasing the Yukata continued, even if he wasn't around to hear it. Habits
die hard, after all. "It isn't often I run into any at this time of night, least of all
another Guardian."
she nodded. It was then that she took full notice of their other
visitor. There was something familiar about him. She couldn't say for certain, but he
seemed like someone she knew.

Her music stopped, it's silence seeming to be abrupt, yet fitting all the same. She
took a small breath, before setting her violin in it's case. She slung it across her back,
anticipating some sort of further conversation, and not wanting to inadvertantly cause
the precious instrument harm. She flicked her head, her hair swirling around her before
settling across her shoulder. "What brings the two of you out at this time of night?"
she inquired. Was it just random happenstance, or was there some sort of alternate reasoning?
Were the gods working again in their ways, trying to bring someone else of importance
into her life? It would be just the sort of thing to expect from them.

[mft]
<i></i>

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The women's mention of "The two of you" sent a chill down his spine.... Now Sabaku had never been very good with stealth but man... she must have some super senses to know he was there. Stepping out from his hiding spot he immediately knew why he had been spotted. Kimi... Of coarse, who else could have known. With her eyes like that, her other senses were heightened. She was pretty amazing though, even being able to walk and still be a Guardian despite her disadvantage. Oh hi there Ki-- He cut himself short remembering what Chi had said about saying names now. Uh, Silence, nice night out eh? He said scratching the back of his head, clearly embarrassed he had been found out. Oh it's you from the other day, with that horse thing... Recalling the strange appearance of the horse thing brought strange feelings back. It was so weird... Listening to loud music and wearing sunglasses.... clearly no ordinary horse.
I like to run around at night sometimes, coming here relaxes me. Though to be honest it was your music that brought me here. I was curious to know the origin. Kimi did indeed play beautiful music, she was very gifted. But what are you doing here? It's a bit odd to be playing music in here, or are you playing for the gods? He jested lightly.

[OOC before certain events took place, im not a guardian yet technically]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</FONTFACE><FONTFACE fontface="san-serif">"Leave it to Shadow to doing anything cryptic at all. . . or anything dealing with the same darkness he's afra-...", clasping his hands to his mouth he'd shake his head and wave off that. Though, this was something Kimi might have noticed. Souji never liked being there for too long. . . never too much darkness. . . there was always -some- light somewhere. It didnt matter though, Tama would straighten up and snerk, he'd look to the spastic boy, he seemed to have an air head deal going on with him but that was none of Tama's business. He was probably still a student. He didnt seem like any prodigy. . . Kimi on the other hand might have been one.

Might. . .

"Hmph, I am here to see what Shadow saw in you. . . Something he says I dont have. . . I want to know if you have it. . .", shaking his head he'd pull out a small tablet and pen. "I'm not about to say anything just yet though. . . just taking notes. . .", though everything seemed to slow down once again... or at least Tama seemed to be moving slower than time seemed to be flowing forward. Either way he seemed to be having some sort of doubling affect as he walked towards Kimi, "You know you're quite pretty right?"

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A tilt of the head, a shrug of the shoulder, Kimi adjusted her posture.
"Sabaku!" she recognized the familiar voice, and smiled. "It's
a great night to spend under the moonlight!"
It had been some time since
she last saw her former classmate. "I always play for the gods, for the spirits of those who have gone,
although admittedly I play also for my own selfish reasoning."
she paused. "As for what
that reasoning is, well, maybe one day you'll know."
she gave a smirk, her words coming off
as much more cryptic than intended.

Then again, not nearly as cryptic as their other visitor was being.

"That's Shadow for ya." At least they had that they could agree on. She really didn't
know much about the mysterious Guardian...then again...that seems to be how she meets all of the
important people in her life. That, or the Yukata's tend to have a strange fondness for sneaking
up on her at random times of night. "You're...taking notes on me?" she quirked
a brow. That's not creepy or anything. "I thought you weren't saying anything yet."
she stuck out her tongue, as if to emphasize that she was trying to make a joke.
"I am?" she tilted her head. "I really haven't noticed." She
waved her hand in front of her eyes dramatically. She had no idea if he knew about her particular
skills and 'affliction' though, if he knew Souji well, he probably had heard something. At the very
least, he knew of her as a Guardian. Surely there was some note of it somewhere in her files...right?

"You know you're probably really disorienting
to others, right?"

[mft]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back