Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Morals (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stood at the center of Kitsune Park, he has already sent a letter out to the person intended for in order for him to come. He has done some digging into history if the person he has called upon. Uchiha Hoheto. A chunin now, from what he has gathered on information. And from his recent talk with Yukio, Ziren can guess that this Uchiha is at least knowing of the powers of a Dark Sage.

The message itself was pretty simple.
Kitsune Park

He didn't even bother putting down the name for who the letter is supposed to go to, or even write his own name.

Ziren stood by and waited for the Uchiha boy to arrive. Today, he wore a simple outfit, black top with no sleeves and black jeans. He had his metal arm attached, left arm. A small slight breeze ruffled through the Medical Ninja's azure hair, as he stared at some practice equipment nearby with his blood filled eyes.

(Summoning Hoheto)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
It had been weeks since Hoheto received communication from anyone outside the clan complex. Staring down the note at hand with eyes of interest, anticipation strung up in his mind a list of persons the uchiha suspected was behind the letter but he would find it difficult to arrive on who. Someone he probably knew had called for a meet in kitsune park; the prominent locale of the Leaf mostly frequented by locals shooting to hone their craft. Still recuperating from his injuries, Hoheto would honour this request as there were a myriad of Techniques both new and old at his disposal yet to be executed that was if things turned out like he suspected. Although from his knowledge the purpose of this meet couldn't be any different given the location.

Sauntering down the lush grounds in combat mode with bandaged arms stuffed in his shorts, Hoheto found the park unusually quiet as if nature had been forewarned of a showdown between a shaitan and his prey. It was simple, leave or fall victim to the pestilent presence of the dark sage, something that sat too well with Hoheto. Ahead, he pried out and in the distance descried a figure whom he recognized far too well. A sudden smile then appeared on his features as he approached the chigokai. "It was you after all Ziren. Why have you called m…?" He tries to question before resulting to a gentle chortle at the sight of the chigokai's battle equipment. "Never mind, it is just like I suspected from the start. Your challenge is accepted. Hoheto mutters, withdrawing his digits from their warmth in his garment.

[B mod called]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Medical Ninja heard the blood flow of the person nearing him, a blood flow he recognized. He turned before the boy spoke, and looked at him in his eyes. Studying the kids movements and his posture. He seems to mainly know why he is here.

"Now before we even get started, I'd like to talk for a minute. I've spoken with Yukio a day ago and heard about your spar with him, and how it went from a simple spar to a fight. Let me make one thing clear. Right now, I don't care who you resent or hate or whatnot. Right now, I need to know if you can have a clear head and a handle on your dark sage powers without letting the darkness consume you."

He stopped, looked over at nothing in particular, then said, "The Leaf has enough problems as it is, without having people hate each other on the inside. And believe me, I have my own reasons for hating others, as some hate me as well. But with this upcoming threat, we all need to put aside that hate and fight together, as one. I would dare not leave someone I hate to die, nor would those that hate or resent me."

Ziren faced back to the Uchiha. "As for your Soul, that you have under your command, just know, they were human once. Even if they were your enemy. And even if they did the most vile thing ever possibly thought of, they don't need to be used as a tool. In fact, you should be working on making them better. So they can feel guilty of what they have done. There are enough evil people, and those that use others for tools in which it is unacceptable."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't think you are evil, but you need to understand something. You need to learn to sometimes put away your negative feelings for the better of others."

The Chigokai put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath. "Your answer, will determine how this goes. It can either be a spar, or a fight. So tell me. Are you willing to put aside your hatred and anger at others, saving it for the real enemy, the Frost? And are you willing to stop using the soul you have claimed as a tool, but rather have it as a companion?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
'Pfft.' Hoheto mumbled under his breath, casting his gaze away. Furthermore, he scoffed with utter disgust in apprehension of the name of the self-infatuated captain (his perception of the assassination squad captain). As if his victory was not enough Yukio had to brag about it to the chigokai, notwithstanding that it constituted a fatuous move for someone so mature. "Jeez! I'm not a monster." Hoheto retorts in an overly ginger tone "I may have snapped that one time but don't assume me as such." Returning his gaze to the chigokai he proceeds to elaborate further, squeezing up his fists in the process "Contrary to what you were led to believe, my fight with Yukio stemmed from his assertion on his superiority over me… In his words I'll always be trash in his eyes, looked down on no matter my achievements in this life. It hurt to know someone I once held in high regard thought that of me. So you see, I had no choice Ziren but this is something I doubt you'll ever understand."

Purged of indignation on that last line Hoheto broke off a sigh, switching to an icy tone "However, I'm aware that war is upon us Ziren. You may see me as a ticking time bomb waiting to explode but my allegiance to the Leaf remains true. I'd never let these feelings of hate deny the village of my services. After all, It is my dream to be acknowledged by the hokage and the village in general. For that reason I wouldn't mind teaming with Yukio or anyone else for the village's sake if it ever came to that." Hoheto paused for while to let the words sink in before resuming after an abrupt realization "Wait... My ambition, it has changed me. He muttered in a low tone to himself, looking at his hands—his eyes seemed to glisten as he continued "I sought out the powers of devils just to pursue my greed for recognition and even now I'm blinded to it, it is like he (Ziren) said, I'm (slowly) giving in to the darkness. The soul in my possession I've thought nothing of as a companion, only a tool to be used where necessary. Who would have thought that a timid kid always on the sidelines would grow to be this cruel?" He murmured with thoughts centered around Soku. if for any reason he was yet to become a monster it was because of her. In most ways than not she was the hedge of fire against inhuman vapors in the form of sun-cast shadows wiggling to snatch his soul. "Yes" He replied out loud to Ziren's hearing "I can do both"

(MFT)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to the words of the young Uchiha. He did not interrupt the child until he was done talking. And then some kind of realization hit Hoheto. Once he was finished talking, that was when Ziren spoke up.

"Sometimes, the best way to talk, is not through fists and pure power, but to actually talk to the person. It isn't too late for you to turn back, be someone that others could look up to, that higher ups will be glad to teach you. Most of conflicts of today can be resolved through simply talking to one another. As for this war, I imagine that our higher ups tried to be civil, whereas the Frost refuse to try to be peaceful. Let's say this, try to look from another person's point of view, of how they see things, you may never know, a lot of people are fighting their own inner battles. So, and this is not a request, or a requirement, but just advice. You can take it to heart, or not, your choice. After our spar is done, go and talk to Yukio. This time, try and just be peaceful, and talk through the problem. Say sorry if you have to."

Then, when Hoheto said that he will do both, Ziren nodded. "Just know. I am the overly protective big brother of Soku. I will be watching you in case anything else happens. And if I don't like what I see, I will bring it up in a future meeting with you. Don't get me wrong, you seem like a nice kid. But Soku is the only person, outside of my wife and children, whom I love, as a family. A little sister. I'd get her anything she wants if I could. And I expect the best out of you, since you are dating her. Not the worst. So for her sake, be the kind of guy that she thinks of you as."

He waited, just so Hoheto knows exactly what Ziren was saying. "Now that we have that out of the way, you have answered correctly. This will be just a spar, no trying to kill each other, for we will need to save that kind of stuff for Frost. Clear?"

With that said, Ziren jumped back a few yards and landed on his feet. "Now, let's see about your Soul that you have collected, and see if you can shrug off the darkness that can so easily consume one self."

(Bmod called)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"Clear" Hoheto sounded after Ziren. There seemed to be a hint of sadness in his tone even as the uchiha's distracted sights, remaining on the emerald terra below registered a moment of profound reflections on his past actions—most especially the imperious regard towards Yukio.

Thanks to the therapeutic session Ziren administered, past errors obscured by ambition became apparent as day. The solitary path he'd opted for he finally perceived was vile and twisted, outlined with hate it would only consume him given time. Consequently, in thinking, the younger shinobi gave a nod to Ziren's advice to revisit the ANBU captain, bridges at this point seemed more appropriate than the walls of discord that existed between the two.

Whilst in thoughts, the sound of an object rushing through air jolted the uchiha's consciousness back to reality. Down cast eyes then trail the chigokai who appeared to have receded from his position. A few words from the med-nin forced the hesitant Hoheto into a combat stance to honor Ziren's request out of respect. "Okay. Let me know if I hit too hard.

[Working on Actions]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed the kid finally had clarity within himself. Ziren nodded. This was good. Now that they have that out of the way, it is time to see what this Uchiha really is all about.

"You needn't worry about hitting me hard, I may not have the muscles, but I can take a beating and shrug it off like nothing. I have faced some battles before you, so don't expect me to fumble around. I am a Chigokai after all." Masters of listening to their opponents blood flow and tracking them that way. Not even have to look at the Sharingan or even at Hoheto to react to the kid's blood flow. Ziren smiled a little bit of thinking this, focusing his eyes down to the Uchiha's feet. Keeping his ears open, listening to the blood flow. If he were to make hand seals, he would know, just as long as he didn't look at the eyes, he would be in the perfect position to combat Hoheto.

But he knows there is much to this Uchiha than just the Sharingan. He has fought one other, that was a dark sage, and he knows one thing, a monster, made of bones that could block a lot of damages. And he has just an idea how to get rid of that problem. "Unlike you, I have fought a Dark Sage before, whenever I was much, much weaker and not as experienced as I am now. So I have some tricks up my sleeve for you. A bit on the unorthodox side, I've got to admit." Ziren smiled, his eyes kept focus on Hoheto's feet, looking for movements of any kind, hearing for a difference in blood flow.

(Actions sent)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoheto:
Hp: 39,000 - 305 = 38695
Cp: 37,200 - 450 - 680 = 36070
Corrupt Energy: 11160 - 2000 - 3025 = 6135
Ap: 10 - 7 = 11ap Next Round

Atsuchi:
Hp: 24,000
Cp: 24,000
Ap: 3.5 - 0 = 3.5 Next Round

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1543
Ap: 2

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1543

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 6833
Ap: 4

-------------------------------------

Ziren:
Hp: 48,000
Cp: 33,000 - 4000 - 90 = 28910
Corrupt Energy: 9900 - 1000 - 2000 = 6900
Ap: 10 - 10 = 10 Next Round

Hotaka Brōlu:
Hp: 27000
Cp: 33000
Ap: 5 - 0 = 6 Next Round

Nara Anyu:
Hp: 21000
Cp: 27000
Ap: 3.5 - 0 = 3.5 Next Round

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1442

Zombie 2:

Zombie 3:

Zombie 4:

Round 1:

Ziren bows to Hoheto = 0 Seconds

Hoheto uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Misses Ziren]

Ziren uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Misses Hoheto]

Hoheto declares a dual against Ziren = 0 Seconds

Hoheto activates his Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Hoheto equips his combat gloves = 0 Seconds

Hoheto Assumes Slashing Style: Feral Assault = 0.5 Seconds

Ziren uses Corpse Soil = 2.5 Seconds

Hoheto uses Corpse Soil = 3 Seconds
- Zombie 1 Attempts Grasp of the Unliving and fails!

Hoheto summons Atsuchi = 5 Seconds

Ziren uses Contract Summon to bring in Hotaka Brōlu = 7 Seconds

Hoheto summons the Graveyard Amalgamation = 8 Seconds

Ziren Summons Nara Anyu = 9 Seconds

Ziren uses Pressurized Mist = 10 Seconds [Hits!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"I understand but… Never mind." Hoheto replied maintaining a polite attitude. Convinced by Ziren's words, his concerns soon evaporated as adrenaline washed over him switching on a battle oriented mood though he appeared calm on the outside. Hoheto's eyes then narrowed, scanning his sparring partner whom he noticed had his eyes off his, hinting that he was acquainted with the sharingan, to his benefit.

The unrest piled up but Hoheto continued his scan of the chigokai composed, finally settling for his movements as confidence conveyed in words spewed from his mouth. There was truth in Ziren's words but Hoheto wasn't particularly concerned about that, he'd faced a few of the elite himself. His fears only stemmed from Ziren's unearthly skill in blood ninjutsu coupled with his insatiable thirst for the blood of others. Though Hoheto would like to believe Ziren had overcome that urge, he thought of countermeasures should the med ninja resort to his clan's disposition. "Interesting. I believe that would make you a dark sage as well and like you I possess profound knowledge on the arcane art, making us equals in that regard. Your tricks wouldn't happen to rely on the infernal now would it?" Hoheto graciously jests and smiled as his confidence returned.

Confirming his suspicion, there it was, that malicious aura from Ziren lashing out, at him. Immediately Hoheto responded with his. Featureless optics swirl red as the uchiha presented an unconventional stance, furnished with his combat gloves. He rolled his eyes to Ziren and found him busy conjuring his army of the dead as predicted—an idea also welcomed by Hoheto. Slamming his palms on the lawn, fissures gave way to the appearance of atrophied figures bursting into the scene with alarming speeds but Hoheto wasn't done. Following after Ziren he calls forth the slain Atsuchi to his side along with the dreadnought boned creature Ziren was familiar with.

"My, my you appear overly prepared for this encounter Ziren." Hoheto spoke out outnumbered but he were aware numbers didn't necessarily translate into victory. "Let's see what else you're capable of." The lad concluded behind his creations.

[MFT]
[Actions sent]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It all started with a bow, a respectful thing to do if Ziren sees a person as an equal to him.

Once the battle was started, an inaudible agreement between the two, his aura filled the area, along with Hoheto's. But it seemed, fir the moment, that the auras clashed against each other, trying to find out which one is stronger in a sense.

From the blood flow, he guessed that Hoheto put some gloves on, and knowing he is an Uchiha, certainly he activated his Sharingan.

Ziren just let his corrupted chakra go to his feet, as the ground before him got disturbed, zombies came out of the ground, followed by Hoheto's own zombies. It was kind of funny really, they both seem to be just setting up, and not really hurting each other, almost copying each other's moves. But that was when it stopped.

One of the zombies on Hoheto's side began to form of have it's own kind of skin. Ziren himself summoned up an ace up his sleeve.

"Yeah! Go get him! Show no mer- Eh?" The plant creature looked around. "What'd you need human? I was busy."

"Um. Didn't sound like you were busy." Ziren said.

"You heard nothing." He then looked over at the mess that was happening. "Oi. What's with all this? Are we fighting or sparring?"

"Sparring." Ziren said as he looked as a bone behemoth came into existence from Hoheto's side. With that said, he let one of the zombies mold into one of his companions, Nara Anyu.

"Heya Blue Dude. We must be- wait a minute, doesn't this seem a bit hectic?" Anyu asked.

"I mean, it's two Dark Sages fighting each other, what did you expect?" Hand seals made and he exhaled some mist out of his mouth and hit Hoheto.

(Actions sent)
(Mft)
(302)

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoheto:
Hp: 38695 + 3177 [Max HP: 39,000] - 1560 - 200 - 1520 - 1600 - 200 - 200 = 33720
Cp: 36070 - 900 - 1755 - 536 - 1755 = 31124
Corrupt Energy: 6135 + 3177 = 9312
Ap: 11ap - 9.75 = 11ap Next Round

Atsuchi:
Hp: 24,000 - 960 = 23040
Cp: 24,000 - 1100 = 22900
Ap: 3.5 - 3 = 3.5ap Next round

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1543 - 62 - 62 = 1419

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1543 - 62 - 62 = 1419

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 6833 - 273 = 6560
Ap: 4

-------------------------------------

Ziren:
Hp: 48,000 + 5011 - 360 - 200 - 200 - 4944 - 200 = 42069
Cp: 28910 - 560 - 625 - 450 = 27275
Corrupt Energy: 6900 + 5011 - 990 = 10921
Ap: 10 - 8.5 = 11ap Next Round

Hotaka Brōlu:
Hp: 27000 - 1080 - 1080 - 1545 = 23295
Cp: 33000 - 1510 - 560 = 30930
Ap: 6 - 6 = 5ap Next Round

Nara Anyu:
Hp: 21000 - 840 - 840 - 1545 = 17775
Cp: 27000 - 2750 = 24250
Ap: 3.5 - 3 = 3.5ap Next Round

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1442 - 58 - 58 = 1326

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1442 - 58 - 58 = 1326

Zombie 3:
Hp: 1442 - 58 = 1384

Zombie 4:
Hp: 1442 - 58 = 1384

Clone 1:
Hp: 1870
Cp: 1870
Ap: 2.5 - 0 = 2.5 Next Round

Clone 2:

Clone 3:

Round 1:

Hoheto uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Misses Ziren, Hits Hoheto Zombies1,2 and Ziren Zombies 1,2,4 Misses Ziren Zombie 3, Misses Bone Behemoth, Hits Hotaka Brōlu, Hits Nara Anyu, Hits Atsuchi]

Ziren uses Dark Invitation = 0 Seconds [Hits Hoheto, Hits Bone Behemoth, Hit Hoheto Zombies 1,2 and Ziren zombies 1,3,4, misses Ziren Zombie 2 Hits Hotaka Brōlu, Hits Nara Anyu, Hits Atsuchi]

Nara Anyu uses Combat Instinct against Hoheto = 0 Seconds

Hotaka Brolu declares a dual against Hoheto = 0 Seconds

Hoheto activates Mangekyou Sharingan = 0 Seconds

Hotaka Brōlu equips his pine tree tail = 1.67 Seconds

Ziren uses Sandstorm Veil = 2 Seconds

Hoheto uses Devastating Aura = 2,5 Seconds [Hits Ziren, Miss Atsuchi, Hits Hotaka Brōlu, Misses Nara Anyu, Miss Bone Behemoth, Hits Ziren Zombies 1,2,4 and Hoheto Zombies 1 and 2 misses Ziren Zombie 3, Hits Ziren Clone 1,2,3]
- Ziren is immune

Atsuchi attempts to enter Stealth = 2.86 Seconds [Ziren is Unaware, Anyu and Hotaka are aware]

Ziren Does a hidden action = 4 Seconds [Hoheto is aware of Ziren, Atsuchi is unaware of Ziren]

Hoheto does a hidden action against Ziren = 4.32 Seconds [Hits!]

Bone Behemoth uses Grave Stomp against Ziren, Hotaka and Anyu = 5 Seconds [Misses Ziren, Hits Anyu and Hotaka]

Zombie (Hoheto) does a basic Stike against Ziren = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie (Hoheto) does a basic Stike against Ziren = 5 Seconds [hits]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 5 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 5 Seconds [Hits]

Hoheto uses Gather = 5.91 Seconds

Ziren Does a hidden action against Hoheto but attacks Hotaka instead! = 6.5 Seconds [Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss]

Hotaka Brōlu does a Hidden Action = 6.67 Seconds [Miss]

Hoheto uses Higuma against Ziren = 8.41 Seconds [Hits!]

Ziren Does a hidden action against Hoheto = 8.5 Seconds [75% Partical hit]

Atsuchi uses Requiem of Death against All = 8.57 Seconds [75% Partial hit against Ziren, Hits Nara Anyu, Misses Hoheto, Hits Hotaka]

Nara Anyu uses Shadow Dimension against Bone Behemoth and Atsuchi = 8.57 Seconds [Hits Bone Behemoth and Hits Atsuchi]

Hotaka Brōlu uses Wood Hammer against Hoheto = 10 Seconds [Hits!]

Zombie (Hoheto) does a basic Stike against Ziren = 10 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie (Hoheto) does a basic Stike against Ziren = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 10 Seconds [Hits]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 10 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 10 Seconds [Miss]

Zombie (Ziren) does a Basic Strike against Hoheto = 10 Seconds [Hits]
Notes:
- Partial hit against Ziren caused Gen to no longer be hidden
- Ziren cannot be effected by Dev Aura

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The auras of both Dark Sages clashed once again, hitting all of those that are in the area. Well, Ziren was unaffected by it, for now. Keeping his eyes fixated on Hoheto's feet, he made some hand seals. Sand kicked up out of nowhere surrounding the Chigokai, obscuring the Uchiha's vision of Ziren.

He then, briefly felt a different aura, devastating, if he believes. Something that he has seldomly used, only saving for when he really gets mad. But he shrugged the feeling off. He has seen, met, and done more scarier things than to be affected by a small aura. He made more hand seals and three more if him appeared in the sand storm.

Nearby, he heard Any and Brōlu talking. "Blue Dude! Why didn't you bring out your own bone behemoth friend? Ow! Stupid giant bone dude!"

"Shut it, undead human. We got to deal the cards that are in our hands."

Distracted with their babbling, Ziren didn't notice the two zombies that had found him and hit him. Moving back away, still in the sand storm, Ziren made his next few bit of handseals.

Brōlu, somehow on the receiving end, jumped out of the way, dodging all of whatever came out of the sand storm. "Stupid human! I'll skin you alive and plant a tree in you!"

Somewhere in all this mess, Nara Anyu made his own bit of handseals. A dome, made of absolute darkness enveloped him, the enemy bone behemoth, and Atsuchi. "Ya know." The Nara Soul had said from the infinite shadows. "As exciting it would be for us all to go 'ham' on each other's dark sage, I am actually more intrigued in seeing how well you are, fellow soul dude. Look! I even brought one of your friends in here with you! So tell me, now that we can actually talk, what's your name? Would like a formal introduction of who you are before the 'beating each other up' tradition. I'll start first. Nara Anyu. At your annoyance, I mean, service. You know what, I talk too much, do I talk too much?"

Back in the sandstorm, Ziren was more ready this time, he dodged the first zombie that stumbled towards him, but still managed to get hit by the second zombie.

"Good job Hoheto. But we aren't done yet."

(Actions sent)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
No one had come right out and told him that this was going to be more than a spar, but Hoheto felt the truth inside him like he'd suspected, that they were at the start of something long, significant and hard, together. A strange feeling worked its way through his body—one malevolently familiar as it ripped a piece off him. Consideration, Hoheto gave to the numbers against him, prompting the intricate design of the mangekyou sharingan to come alive in his eyes as he sought to enhance his perception of the world around him. A wise move he'd come to acknowledge when Ziren faded into a sandstorm, along with his creations.

Hoheto would implore an unorthodox approach to things, amidst the storm. Letting his creations wander off, he shifted his weight. Hand signs weaved to effect a jutsu of devastation. No sooner had he done this, the earth beneath him caved in, scribbling cracks around as a violent aura of dread, radiating from his being, engulfed the terrain. The scent of fear, fresh off the minds of those nearby clogged the airways—each varying to the point he could readily sniff whose from which. In the span of three seconds, Hoheto narrowed his focus on the chigokai's chakra signature. Consequently, the uchiha's joints locked in a wide legged stance with traces of violent chakra swirling about him. He was preparing an explosive attack which required what was left of his focus.

Then he heard the telltale moans of encroaching zombies. Their snarls greased the tension on his joints, making it easier for him to waltz around their attacks and those which followed after, scarcely hurt for the most part. Resuming his stance thereafter, Hoheto slammed his fist into Ziren. Then behind him, in the storm, he glimpsed passing shadows from the corner of his eye moulding into a dome of some sort. It seemed to miss him but this was by no accident. An arena jutsu? Hoheto conceived inwardly, flashing a confident smile. It wasn't difficult to know what Ziren had planned now he couldn't sense his creations. As such he knew it'd be difficult on his own from here on out. With the sandstorm still in effect, he had to be switched on now, knowing Ziren had other tricks coming his way. "Your strategy is unconventional Ziren, far from exemplary but no less commendable" Hoheto spoke to the chikogai in return whose voice he heard prior.

Meanwhile in the shadow dimension, the gargantuan mass of bones growled as if to knock down the immaterial walls of darkness which held the dome in place, but to no avail. Besides it, the Hashikage—Atsuchi whose heightened sense of hearing apprehended a voice belonging to the enemy. He turned, presenting a vacant expression to the man whom sought to exchange pleasantries. But Atsuchi wasn't interested or rightly put, couldn't make meaning of his words as he was without a mind of his own. Instead, he'd maintain his empty stare at Anyu while the boned creature prepared to attack.

[Working on Actions]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I'm taking over starting r3 and going forward.
Please send me all of your maintains and when they started (to help me build an accurate listing of numbers)

Note: This Round, while I have the information, is going to take a while due to there being a LOT of errors (which will be stated in b-mod notes when round is posted) and because I wasn't turned over maintains, statuses, or anything -- So I need to piece this together with everything you guys give me.

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
d8fab89867d07ffea4f380323a707de3.png

3e0e7014317aa053f6c0a41c53fa1723.png

5e5017a3c3d7521dbc54b809b3f76c17.png
Zombie 1:
Hp: 1326-53-53

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1326-53-53

Zombie 3:
Hp: 1384-55-55

Zombie 4:
Hp: 1384-55-55

Clone 1:
Hp: 1870-75-75
Cp: 1870-90-90
Ap: 2.75-1-1 = 2.75 Next Round

Clone 2:
Hp: 1870-75

Clone 3:
Hp: 1870-75
Zombie 1:
Hp: 1419-57-57
Ap: 2-1-1=2 AP next round

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1419-57
Ap: 2-1-1=2 AP next round

Bone Behemoth:
Hp: 6560-1250
Ap: 4-2-1=4 AP next round
Bone Layers: 3-1=2

Clone 1:
HP: 6630
CP: 6630-300
AP: 2.75-1= 2.75 AP next round

7530361f2b497a0f98316349ac62de3f.png

321c89893d193fe72db6ec15daf44bc1.png

NOTES, NOTES, and MORE NOTES
@All
- So I wasn't handed over as much information as I liked and I had to piece together things with the history of the 2 previous rounds -- So there are bound to be errors.
- Sorry for taking so long, but with a fight of this scale, it was about 3-5x more work than usual -- taking about 2-3 days for just the rolls, themselves.
- Due to not getting any status info on any of the combatants, there might be some missing status ailments, maintains, etc.
- Dark Invitation didn't affect those inside of Shadow Dimension because Shadow Dimension disallows interactions between the inside and outside.
- I was told by Ziren that he'll be tapping out after this round due to IRL things happening -- But you will both need to post stopping the fight. If 1 person sends actions, the fight will go on.
- I will be strict with the Rules of Engagement's time restrictions. No Post and/or no actions = Defensive Stance.

@Ziren
- A lot of your attacks were rediverted due to Sandstorm Veil and other factors.
- I don't recall seeing any of your zombies attacking, so they pretty much did nothing.

@Hoheto
- You are only allowed 1 element of a clone -- Can't mix element. Due to fire being the first element listed, I went with Fire, thus your clone missed out on it's second action.
- Some of your actions inside of the Shadow Dimension couldn't be completed due to being bound.
- Bone Behemoth took half damage from Shadow Dimension by expending a Bone Layer.

--
Update!
1) Forgot to add HP/CE gains from Hoheto's Dark Invitation
2) Shadow Possession doesn't stop people from using jutsu w/o handseal -- which Sonic Scream @ 10s is. So Atsushi doesn't attempt to escape and instead made an attack at 10s using Sonic Scream, which missed.
3) Added damage from Grave Stomp onto Anyu

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Chaos. That's what Ziren would call it, with all the sand being kicked up everywhere zombies roaming around everywhere. Clones of himself rushing around. Brōlu's cursing at him, thinking up new creative ways to insult the human race. And whatever was happening in that dome of darkness that Anyu had made.

Inside of it, Anyu stood in the complete darkness, letting his shadow strike out at Atsuchi and the bone behemoth, trying to get them. He knew it was senseless, as the other Soul wouldn't take the pleasentries to chat. "Come on other kind of zombified ninja dude. Say your name. Introduce yourself to the audience. Oh wait, it's just you, me, and your dog toy friend over there. I'll go again. My name, Nara Anyu. What is your name? You can scream at me, but you won't say your name? Such an oxymoron you are displaying friend." He noticed that the bone behemoth was making its way towards him. He shrugged and let himself become ninja gum under the monster. But it was worth it, his shadow now has both the bone behemoth and silent zombie ninja.

Back outside of the calmness of the shadow dimension, Ziren looked around. He just healed himself, but he could feel like this could go on forever. He could tell his summon was hurt. Something he will have to pay it back later, what do weaponized plants that hate humans like? Ziren wondered. Probably to be left alone for a bit. Brōlu really is the antisocial kind of plant, if Ziren has ever seen an antisocial plant.

The Chigokai let out a small sigh and with a single hand seal, all of his justsus poofed away. Including the zombies and Anyu's physical form.

A very upset soul floated near Ziren. "What the hell dude?! I was just about to get the other Soul dude to talk to me. Well, if you counted screaming at me as talking."

Ziren looked at Anyu with a confusing look. "I've stopped the fight. Mainly for I hurt my summon, Brōlu. See, I don't think of anything I have under my control as just tools. How much I did to my plant contract, I understand why he hates humans, and now this is partially my fault, as he probably will be a bit more bitter. Letting him rest and not letting him be knocked out might be enough for him to forgive me." he rubbed the back of his neck then turning to Hoheto.

"I moreso wanted to try some things out, before having to try some techniques out on the actual front lines. Battling a person who I won't knock out with just a couple hits, and vice versa. And it's safe to say I probably won't be touching that sand storm veil justsu anytime soon. In all reality, we could have gone for a long while before we would start exerting ourselves. And I got to say, it was... Interesting of two dark Sages fighting. But probably best we don't from here on out, of us being dark sages fighting each other or other dark sages. Mainly because I feel like the fight would never end, haha."

[Stopping the fight]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back