Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Morimuto Sho ==> Saito Hachirou

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hello people. I am not extremely familiar with a lot of this new-fangled system, so please bear with me as I make some errors here. I have been told that under this new system, if you're reviving an old character, you will have access to 2100 ASP and 75,000 Yen, so a lot of my calculations are based on this.

Old Character Name: Morimuto Sho
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: From Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: [Here]
Old IC Rank: B-Rank

New Character Name: Saito Hachirou
Preferred Username: Hachirou
New Village/Missing: Stone
New BL/CA: Void Adept
Custom Class:

Cowardice
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Gen DC
Average: Gen Save, Melee Acc, Nin Acc, Melee Dodge, Ranged Dodge, Nin Dodge, Puppet Dodge
Low: Puppet Acc, Ranged Acc

Class Bonus: +2 Gen DC, +1 Dodge

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Anbu Branch (if possible)
IC Rank: Anbu

Character Age: 19
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: Reasonably attractive, but otherwise fairly plain looking, Hachirou puts as much effort into his appearance as is needed to present himself in a respectable manner, but is not the sort to really stand out in a crowd. Standing at 5'10", with medium length black hair, and more often than not dressing himself quite averagely, there is something about the man's appearance that, if someone were to be struck by it, might only be forced to the conclusion that a good deal of effort was put in simply to blend in. He is otherwise thin, not very muscular, usually stands with a calm or quietly concerned expression on his face, and is adamantly opposed to wearing overly casual clothes like shorts and sandals (formal ninja sandals obviously excluded).

Multiple Personality Application: N/A.

Character History: Hachirou comes from a family of restaurant owners that had originally established themselves in Maruishi. Although Hachirou had been taught from childhood and under the tutelage of his father, Saito Genki, the military arts and tactics that had been passed down through his relatives for generations, his father had always stressed that they were not a military family, and that their professional trade was first, foremost, and exclusively cooking, where training was meant for discipline, tradition, and self-defense only. Rising competition within the village that allowed these philosophies to flourish a little easier had, however, made the business of cooking gradually unfeasible over several generations and Hachirou's father had used his distant relations within the Stone Village to gain permission to set up an establishment among it's cliff faces. Once there, Haichirou showed himself to be an enterprising young entrepreneur, soon realizing that the warrior's spirit of loyalty could be applied pretty well to brand loyalties when approached from the right angle. He would go out of his way to find any method he could to accommodate his patrons, and, acting on this intuition, he soon found it was really paying off. The small shop they had set up within the village was soon such a regular hang out for the shinobi within the village that the Saitos would have to start hiring staff outside of their family and seek new, bigger locations to house the bustling community drawn to it's steamy interior.

Acting boldly on his intuitions, finding success wherever he applied himself; it would be this sudden and consistent string of luck that Hachirou would later reflect on for that feeling of invulnerability that had, seemingly from nowhere, overtaken him over the course of two seasons in this new mountainside village. One of the new staff that his parents had hired on, Atsuko, had immediately caught Hachirou's attention, and he had made it his goal over the next two months to try and win her over. Down the side of the cliff, in an area of relatively stable footing, Hachirou would sometimes deliver some free snacks and left overs to one of the shinobi that sometimes patrolled the cliff late at night. Over time, the young man became quite familiar with all of the little crevices and beautiful cavernous views that the discreet location had to offer. Atsuko, by this point, was beginning to slowly warm up and draw closer to the restaurant owner's son.

He would take her here periodically. It would get to the point that Hayate, the shinobi that Hachirou had befriended, came to know the two as regular fixtures of the scenery, and stopped paying their visits much attention. Hachirou, for his part, was at least attentive to the schedule his friend kept that left them with relatively free access to the usually restricted areas along the Western face of the cliff.

He would wake up one night, when the stars were out, no bearing of the time. "Wait here." He whispered in the girl's ear. He could have sworn he saw her lift her head slightly in acknowledgement, but the cave was nearly pitch black, even with the starlight from outside trickling in. He would step carefully along the narrow steps of the pass, whispering out for his friend, when he heard shouts coming from behind, too distant to have been directed toward him. The new patrol had called for the girl to stop as she ran nervously along the darkened stone steps. She had listened, but not before they had thrown three kunai in front of her. Two had missed, one piercing her in her kidney from behind.

Hayate had been let go from his position. Atsuko had survived, but continues to face complications from recurring kidney infections, and stays regularly in the hospital, where she is visited by Hachirou. For his part, Hachirou has used this moment as a platform to change the direction that his life is moving in; training and proving himself with a relentless will in order to be accepted into the ANBU corps. Here, although deeply patriotic, he has found his relations with those he works with strained both by resentment and the fear that whatever it is growing inside him might be one day transparent to those around him. Without knowing exactly what it is, knowing only the feeling of holding something deep inside, nurturing it, something he knows intuitively is taboo, but without seeing it for what it truly is; the seed of dissent for his country. He is now a man intent on change, both within himself and reform for the society that would so cautionlessly hurt or maim it's citizens. Hachirou, at the beginning of this story, is in a very vulnerable position, acting on impulses without fully formed philosophies surrounding his motives. His intentions are good, but they are fueled, at this point, by inner conflict, guilt, and resentment.

His early years spent in the business of business had given him an important skill that he has found, through relatively recent training, can be cultivated fully into martial techniques. Salesmanship, over the course of his life, has taught him to instinctively try to read what was at the core of people's motivations, and to find appropriate ways to ease and dismiss their reservations. It is here that Hachirou has found himself immersed in the artfulness of the Void Adept. Never focusing primarily on what he himself wants; in battle, in sales, in all manner of confrontations, and even in compassion or familial duties, it is always, he reasons, most important to think of others first, and to anticipate their needs.

Character's Mental Description: Hachirou is a man who is often overwhelmed by his emotions, without really being articulate enough to express them. He is also a man with many contradictory forces working against each other inside of himself; highly religiously motivated while also indulging in baser passions, he is compassionate and full of a nameless anger, hopeful and despondent. He wants to change the world around him, and help those who are close to him, but ultimately the biggest obstacle that seems consistently to mount itself against him is what he knows as the weakness of his very human spirit.

Clan Request: N/A.

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A.
Old Profile: Nadda.
Old Training: Nope.
Old Dojo: Unlikely.

Special Usergroups: None.

Old Stats: I don't remember
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut: Not sure if this applies.
New Stats:

Gen: 410
Nin: 210
Tai: 210
Agi: 314
CC: 310
Sta: 310

Power Level: 410 + 210 + 210 + 314 + 310 + 310 = 1764
Cost: 1764 ASP: Remaining: 336

New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

(I do not know my old jutsus)

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:

A-Rank: 1, B-Rank: 6, C-Rank: 2, D-Rank: 3, E-Rank: 1
ASP Cost: 15 + 72 + 20 + 24 + 6 = 137; Remaining: 2100 - 1764 - 137 = 199
Yen Cost: 12,500 + 45,000 + 6500 + 3600 + 450 = Y 68050; Remaining: 75,000 - 68,050 = Y 6,950

(I obviously have not yet bought any of these. Also, I can't find any information on this, but it doesn't look like you buy abilities any more? I am currently operating under the assumption that they're free. I have no idea though...)

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A.

Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.

I would also like to purchase one ability card, if I can do that here (?)
Also, where do you even buy weapons here?

Anyway, I have no idea if I did any of this correctly, so, uhh... Good luck! (And thanks)

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Also, if I've done my calculations correctly, I should have 199 - 75 (Ability Card) = 124 ASP remaining. I would like to put 100 of it into Tai and 24 into Agi, so that my updated stats will look like this:

Tai: 310
Agi: 338

This is all assuming I've done everything correctly too, of course.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Approved
Bloodlinke/CA: Approved
History: Approved
Personality: Approved
Appearanced: Approved
Justu swaps: Issue fixed! Cause this is your like first time back you get 75000 Yen, and 2100 ASP! Note the ASP on your training. Otherwise Approved and Yen Added.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saito Hachirou said:
Hello people. I am not extremely familiar with a lot of this new-fangled system, so please bear with me as I make some errors here. I have been told that under this new system, if you're reviving an old character, you will have access to 2100 ASP and 75,000 Yen, so a lot of my calculations are based on this.

Old Character Name: Morimuto Sho
Old Village/Missing: Cloud
OCR Type: From Inactivity
Last Known Where-abouts: [Here]
Old IC Rank: B-Rank

New Character Name: Saito Hachirou
Preferred Username: Hachirou
New Village/Missing: Stone
New BL/CA: Void Adept
Custom Class:

Cowardice
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (55+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: Class bonus features
High: Gen DC
Average: Gen Save, Melee Acc, Nin Acc, Melee Dodge, Ranged Dodge, Nin Dodge, Puppet Dodge
Low: Puppet Acc, Ranged Acc

Class Bonus: +2 Gen DC, +1 Dodge

Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: Anbu Branch (if possible)
IC Rank: Anbu

Character Age: 19
Sex: Male

Character's Physical Description: Reasonably attractive, but otherwise fairly plain looking, Hachirou puts as much effort into his appearance as is needed to present himself in a respectable manner, but is not the sort to really stand out in a crowd. Standing at 5'10", with medium length black hair, and more often than not dressing himself quite averagely, there is something about the man's appearance that, if someone were to be struck by it, might only be forced to the conclusion that a good deal of effort was put in simply to blend in. He is otherwise thin, not very muscular, usually stands with a calm or quietly concerned expression on his face, and is adamantly opposed to wearing overly casual clothes like shorts and sandals (formal ninja sandals obviously excluded).

Multiple Personality Application: N/A.

Character History: Hachirou comes from a family of restaurant owners that had originally established themselves in Maruishi. Although Hachirou had been taught from childhood and under the tutelage of his father, Saito Genki, the military arts and tactics that had been passed down through his relatives for generations, his father had always stressed that they were not a military family, and that their professional trade was first, foremost, and exclusively cooking, where training was meant for discipline, tradition, and self-defense only. Rising competition within the village that allowed these philosophies to flourish a little easier had, however, made the business of cooking gradually unfeasible over several generations and Hachirou's father had used his distant relations within the Stone Village to gain permission to set up an establishment among it's cliff faces. Once there, Haichirou showed himself to be an enterprising young entrepreneur, soon realizing that the warrior's spirit of loyalty could be applied pretty well to brand loyalties when approached from the right angle. He would go out of his way to find any method he could to accommodate his patrons, and, acting on this intuition, he soon found it was really paying off. The small shop they had set up within the village was soon such a regular hang out for the shinobi within the village that the Saitos would have to start hiring staff outside of their family and seek new, bigger locations to house the bustling community drawn to it's steamy interior.

Acting boldly on his intuitions, finding success wherever he applied himself; it would be this sudden and consistent string of luck that Hachirou would later reflect on for that feeling of invulnerability that had, seemingly from nowhere, overtaken him over the course of two seasons in this new mountainside village. One of the new staff that his parents had hired on, Atsuko, had immediately caught Hachirou's attention, and he had made it his goal over the next two months to try and win her over. Down the side of the cliff, in an area of relatively stable footing, Hachirou would sometimes deliver some free snacks and left overs to one of the shinobi that sometimes patrolled the cliff late at night. Over time, the young man became quite familiar with all of the little crevices and beautiful cavernous views that the discreet location had to offer. Atsuko, by this point, was beginning to slowly warm up and draw closer to the restaurant owner's son.

He would take her here periodically. It would get to the point that Hayate, the shinobi that Hachirou had befriended, came to know the two as regular fixtures of the scenery, and stopped paying their visits much attention. Hachirou, for his part, was at least attentive to the schedule his friend kept that left them with relatively free access to the usually restricted areas along the Western face of the cliff.

He would wake up one night, when the stars were out, no bearing of the time. "Wait here." He whispered in the girl's ear. He could have sworn he saw her lift her head slightly in acknowledgement, but the cave was nearly pitch black, even with the starlight from outside trickling in. He would step carefully along the narrow steps of the pass, whispering out for his friend, when he heard shouts coming from behind, too distant to have been directed toward him. The new patrol had called for the girl to stop as she ran nervously along the darkened stone steps. She had listened, but not before they had thrown three kunai in front of her. Two had missed, one piercing her in her kidney from behind.

Hayate had been let go from his position. Atsuko had survived, but continues to face complications from recurring kidney infections, and stays regularly in the hospital, where she is visited by Hachirou. For his part, Hachirou has used this moment as a platform to change the direction that his life is moving in; training and proving himself with a relentless will in order to be accepted into the ANBU corps. Here, although deeply patriotic, he has found his relations with those he works with strained both by resentment and the fear that whatever it is growing inside him might be one day transparent to those around him. Without knowing exactly what it is, knowing only the feeling of holding something deep inside, nurturing it, something he knows intuitively is taboo, but without seeing it for what it truly is; the seed of dissent for his country. He is now a man intent on change, both within himself and reform for the society that would so cautionlessly hurt or maim it's citizens. Hachirou, at the beginning of this story, is in a very vulnerable position, acting on impulses without fully formed philosophies surrounding his motives. His intentions are good, but they are fueled, at this point, by inner conflict, guilt, and resentment.

His early years spent in the business of business had given him an important skill that he has found, through relatively recent training, can be cultivated fully into martial techniques. Salesmanship, over the course of his life, has taught him to instinctively try to read what was at the core of people's motivations, and to find appropriate ways to ease and dismiss their reservations. It is here that Hachirou has found himself immersed in the artfulness of the Void Adept. Never focusing primarily on what he himself wants; in battle, in sales, in all manner of confrontations, and even in compassion or familial duties, it is always, he reasons, most important to think of others first, and to anticipate their needs.

Character's Mental Description: Hachirou is a man who is often overwhelmed by his emotions, without really being articulate enough to express them. He is also a man with many contradictory forces working against each other inside of himself; highly religiously motivated while also indulging in baser passions, he is compassionate and full of a nameless anger, hopeful and despondent. He wants to change the world around him, and help those who are close to him, but ultimately the biggest obstacle that seems consistently to mount itself against him is what he knows as the weakness of his very human spirit.

Clan Request: N/A.

Death/Retirement Thread: N/A.
Old Profile: Nadda.
Old Training: Nope.
Old Dojo: Unlikely.

Special Usergroups: None.

Old Stats: I don't remember
Old OOC Rank: B-Rank
Stat Cut: Not sure if this applies.
New Stats:

Tai: 310
Agi: 338

Power Level: 1888
ASP: 0

New OOC Rank: A-Rank

Jutsu Mastery Swaps:

(I do not know my old jutsus)

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:

A-Rank: 1, B-Rank: 6, C-Rank: 2, D-Rank: 3, E-Rank: 1
ASP Cost: 15 + 72 + 20 + 24 + 6 = 137; Remaining: 2100 - 1764 - 137 = 199
Yen Cost: 12,500 + 45,000 + 6500 + 3600 + 450 = Y 68050; Remaining: 75,000 - 68,050 = Y 6,950

(I obviously have not yet bought any of these. Also, I can't find any information on this, but it doesn't look like you buy abilities any more? I am currently operating under the assumption that they're free. I have no idea though...)

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A.

Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A.

Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A.

Still actively roleplaying in any other threads? No.

I would also like to purchase one ability card, if I can do that here (?)
Also, where do you even buy weapons here?

Anyway, I have no idea if I did any of this correctly, so, uhh... Good luck! (And thanks)

Abilities require WC to train. Weapons are made in the dojo, and are free, minus augments, save some cash!

Approved from me.

PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone ANBU banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [75000 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Ii Hissori]
    [Matsui Jomei]
    [Sara]
    [Sabaku]
    <SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back