Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Morisei's Gift

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Act I, Chapter VIII: Morisei's Gift

WC: 581
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

It was dusk, and Chi was returning from a day of sharpening her skills at the dojo. She walked into the Shinku family's grand mansion and stopped to breathe in the modern luxury. She never thought she would live in such a lovely place like this; Not as a free woman at least. She admired the magnificent architecture of the nobleman's home and didn't let the cruelty he subjugated her with to diminish that. She took a few steps in the direction of her bedroom then quickly changed. Her feet turned and her body followed as all her body parts began to head towards the lush courtyard. With what little light was left she wanted to admire the foliage just once more before she retired for the night. The moon was out already and provided just an ounce more light and the glossy leaves glistened in its glory. Chi was at peace now, but that peace would soon shatter. The former princess was lucky to have found a home here in Sunagakure, but she couldn't forget her established mission.

“Morisei, I would like to speak with you.” She said calmly to the air as she took a seat near the shining pond. Morisei didn't reply. "Morisei!" She shouted now, a bit of force was deemed necessary.

"What, what?" He replied as his form emerged lazily out of the dagger on her thigh. "I was sleeping."

"Do spirits sleep?" She chuckled and flashed him a beaming grin.

"What is with you?" Morisei took a seat next to his companion. "You seem… chipper?"

Chi didn't speak at first. She was staring at the moonlight reflected in the pond. The woman could almost make out her form, darkened by the incoming night. She continued to smile and looked at Morisei. It was strange to sit next to someone who was nothing more than a legend to her for over twenty years. He had so much knowledge to give her and yet she couldn't even retrieve his home from the clutches of a crazed poacher with delusions of grandeur. Chi started to speak but then closed her mouth, unable to find the right words. There was an uncertainty of what actions she should take next. She needed to retrieve the staff of Morisei and reclaim her ownership as her birthright. However, there was another mission that she must embark on now that she wasn't sure how to follow.

"Speak, woman."
The spirit bellowed.

"I feel as if I need to repay the Shinku family for all the help they've given me."

Morisei shook his head, "you don't have to do anything for these people."

"Klonopin saved my life, though." She insisted.

"His name is Kaen," Morisei corrected her, "and you don't owe him anything. He had reasons for what he did. He wouldn't allow you to die out in the desert."

They sat in silence for a moment. Chi was contemplating the spirit's words while Morisei was wondering how long he would have to endure this before he could get some sleep.

“Morisei,” Chi spoke and pierced their silence. “Morisei, I don't think like you. It's not merely about him saving my life. He supplied me with a home. His sister restored me, although now I'm suspecting that might have been someone else… And his son has been kind enough to permit me into his life, despite the difficulties he's facing himself.” Another silence.

"Well, I know a way we can help the littlest Shinku…"
OOC: Teaching Tsukumogami contract to the littlest shinku, Hato. I have Contract Mastery and I'm using slot 1/3

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori

Morisei Speaking Common
Morisei Speaking Hosekimori

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy would be training hard at the academy grounds, he felt like he almost did it in a perfect method. He was always training hard so he could keep up with the class without even realizing that he was already ahead of them all.
As he came home, the first thing he did was taking a quick shower and then attend to all the small wounds he got. Most of them were scrapes or really small cuts from his own kunai. He had been practicing it into oblivion in an attempt to get a better understanding, the most abilities, and how to get the maximum of it. Even combine it with his chakra.

The young one flinched for a moment and would place the last one on his arm. "There... I think that is all of them." The only one he couldn't do on his own was the bruise on his wrist. The fact it hurt he already knew he had to take it a bit easy instead of hand standing on it. He chuckled towards himself and started to run through the home. "Chiiiiiii--!!" He shouted out once he saw her finally and jumped beside her. "Ne-ne!" He tried to seek her attention. "Morsi here? You are speaking to him? Him being a boo again for not showing himself?" He was quite used to her now, the fact when she was speaking to the air, was almost always because he didn't want to be seen."Can I ask Moshi a thing once he wants to have a chat? I want to know more about you both." He smiled bright and placed his hands behind his head. He wore casual clothing right now, three-quarter pants with pockets on the side, and a single size too big shirt. It had the text on it. 'my ninja way.' and a shuriken on it. It was one of Hato's favorite ones.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 293
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

A wild Hato appeared, jumping next to Chi and sitting where Morisei was. His form evaporated into a cloud and floated away. He reformed with his arms crossed and made himself visible to Hato. Chi chuckled but Morisei was not amused. It wasn’t Hato’s fault he couldn’t see the spirit, though. Morisei let it slide and let out a sigh. Chi was still amused by the incident but was more curious about what kind of question the boy could have for Morisei.

“Moshi,” the woman giggled. “Moshi is a good name for you.” She said to her spirit companion.

He just rolled his eyes.

“Question?” She asked the boy, looking to him now. She waited for him to ask Morisei his question. While she waited she thought about what Morisei was saying just before the boy appeared. It was sort of auspicious that he was thinking of a way to help the littlest Shinku just before the boy arrived. He had crashed Morisei’s thought so Chi wasn’t quite sure what he meant. He assumed that the spirit would speak once the boy had asked his question.

“Listen kid,” Morisei blurted out before the kid could ask his question. “I’m not a ‘boo’, I can’t be seen unless I want to be seen. I’m not hiding from you, you weren’t here.” He seemed to have forgotten what he was talking about just moments before. Being sat on seemed to have really upset his mood.

“Morisei.” Chi demanded, giving the ancient being a stern look usually reserved for moms angry with their small children. He crossed his arms and his legs and floated in the air.

Fine,” He finally said after pouting for a moment. “Ask your question, kid. Then I have something for you.”
OOC: Teaching Tsukumogami contract to the littlest shinku, Hato. I have Contract Mastery and am using slot 1/3

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common
Morisei thinking or speaking to Chi through the weapon

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was allowed to see him, and it seemed something had happened either before or regards his nickname for the ghost. But he was watching in silence as he was waiting for a turn to speak or anything. "Listen Kid" Was the first thing Moshi said and he listened. "Huh? But I didn't see you before... You can vanish and re-appear for me..." He would say in a pouty manner in return as he then would hear the name of him sounding again by Chi. Even he knew already by that look not to mess with the woman. "Well..." He would take a breath, think for a moment... and then he spews out a few of his questions. "If you could choose a superpower, what would it be? What person has given you the best advice about your life? Since you are a ghost, did you die? Or did you leave your body behind? What personal object would hurt you more if you lose?" Just a few questions, but those were ones he was curious for, one more than the other. And he knew one of them might have been a sensitive subject... So the boy quickly added. "If you want to answer those question of course... I mean... Asking about your past life and the current one can be tricky? And how did you both get to meet each other? I really want to know that one." Out of all of them, he had at least picked one he wanted to know.

The boy did sit down and waited for the answer(s).

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 302
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

The boy exploded as his questions began to spew out of him. They were mostly random, Morisei thought. He had to pinch the bridge of his nose and squeeze his eyes shut tightly as he listened to the rabble. Chi was amused by Morisei’s frustration and even giggled somewhat childishly. Morisei was a bit of an asshole and it brought her great pleasure to what him squirm. She had become use to Hato in the short time she’s spent with the boy so far and such actions didn’t bother her.

“Alright, I’ll answer your questions but only once so listen up. I don’t need a super power I’m a centuries old spirit that resides in another realm. I’m the only one whose advice I’ve ever taken. Of course I died, then I put part of my spirit into my weapon and became this thing in front of you. My staff, but that’s already lost so I don’t know if that counts.” He eyed Chikara for a moment with a look of blame. Chi looked away, but not out of shame. She was angry at him for blaming her for not having retrieved the staff when he was the only withholding information.

“I first met Chi as a baby when her father wielded my staff. He was a real warrior, unlike this bi—”

“Moshi!” Chikara yelled. “No more.” Morisei crossed his arms and his legs and floated in front of the two.

“Anyway… Chi here was wanting to do something for you as a thanks but now I’ve become aggravated and don’t want to throw out my suggestion.” He pouted, looking away from the two. He expected some kind of flattery but Chi wouldn’t do it. She could find a way to make him do what she wanted. It was quite
OOC: Teaching Tsukumogami contract to the littlest shinku, Hato. I have Contract Mastery and am using slot 1/3

Sorry this is all I got today @.@ I've got no steam.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The was overjoyed that his questions were getting answered. But even he was wondering about what staff. In his mind, he would picture a few but couldn't see Moshirei for something that fancy. He seemed to be... less luxury than that. And thus he blurted out: "Wait... you were that fancy?" He asked him and seconds later, he heard Chi yell. Even the little one froze on his spot by that and kept shush for a little. Even though he was curious about the tension in the air, he couldn't help but only now notice, chi used the nickname he gave Morisei. His brows raised a little as that conclusion came to his mind but soon looked towards Moshi then Chi. "Wait. As a thank you for me..? But what for?" he raised his hand to scratch the back of his head. "If with being aggravated you mean me sitting on you... I am sorry for that." He would be tilting his head towards the left-hand side as he looked towards the spirit. Yet the small boy wasn't good at reading between the lines yet regards flattery. "Can I ask one more..? What did you want to suggest? Dad told me once it is bad to hold it for yourself." He would look away at those words and play with the soles of his shoes.

[ooc: No worries!]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 374|MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

The boy blurted out what Morisei thought to be an obscene statement. He wasn’t sure what he meant by him being fancy, but he was somewhat flattered by it. He often thought of himself as a higher class than the mortals that surrounded him. The man had transcended death to become an immortal spirit with the ability to manipulate the small-minded humans that possessed him. He thought of himself more as a god than anything else. If it weren’t for Manahime, he’d consider himself the top dog of all the Tsukumogami spirits. Of course, this wasn’t necessarily true… He did think this, just not to Manahime’s face.

“Listen, when I was alive I did a lot of walking. Like a lot. I traveled to almost every country, even some which weren’t countries yet. I needed a walking stick and so I produced a staff which I also used to fight with. There’s nothing fancy about it.” He seemed to have been frustrated by the question, but in actuality, he was embarrassed and didn’t want to admit it. He did like the staff and thought that its ornate form was quite luxurious compared to most modern-day weapons. He wouldn’t freely admit this to anyone, though, even himself.

“I thank,” Chi responded to Hato’s next question. “Good to me, you. Help me… Adjust.” She smiled at the boy. He and his father had helped him not only by letting her live in their home but by helping her adjust to the new surroundings she found herself in. While a slave at the nobleman’s mansion she thought she’d never be a free woman again. The chains that restricted her chakra gave her no slack. If it weren’t for Naku being purchased by the nobleman and then left with her, she may never have gotten free. The goofball was sometimes good for more than just a cute little brother.

“Anyway, my suggestion was something I think would help you to become more powerful. Together, Chi and I can help you gain access to the realm which I normally reside in.” He paused for dramatic effect. “Meaning, you’d be able to summon your own spirit to use their power. "How does that sound to you little man?”

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Wondering... He was honestly wondering what the other meant with the realm. Was it his own realm? And how could this ghost help him become stronger? More powerful... He would tilt his head and think about it. In his thoughts, he would imagine a few scenes. One was where the other realm would be like the stories from Alice in Wonderland, where everything was floating. He could already see it in front of him, candy floating, stuffed animals, and more. That you drank a tea kind and you shrunk, the other was to enlarge yourself. The boy got a few of the wildest ideas. Eager to see what the other realm was, but on the other hand. He was doubting it, fearing to get to his realm, he would have to be on the edge of death. That you first had to walk through a tunnel to get towards the other part, or what if you fell through the ground? Many ideas went through the young male as he started to slowly scratch his head. Doubtful to answer a solid yes, especially as Moshi never had exactly told how they were going to make him stronger. His body shuddered at the many horrors like thoughts that got to him. Slowly the boy looked up to him and started to talk. "I... don't need to die to get to your place right? If that is the case, I am good like this.. I don't want to die, not yet. I want to get stronger than my dad! I want to beat him, but I do want to get stronger. Stronger so I can defend myself and others who I care for!"

[MFT: 280]
[ Sorry for this filler upversion, but honestly didn't know what to do else.]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 240
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Morisei grinned menacingly at Hato’s question about having to die but then shook it off. He looked to Chi and she nodded before pulling out a dagger from under her dress, strapped to her thigh. She then tossed it to Hato. She hoped the boy would catch it, she didn’t throw it with much force. The weapon would feel strange to him most likely, since he had never wielded a weapon with a spirit residing in it before. She spends her whole life fighting with the staff of Morisei. Only once she wielded that spear for the first time, before Morisei transferred to it, did she realize there was a difference.

“You must prove yourself. Watch this.” Morisei said, pointing to his normal wielder. Chi performed a few hand seals in her native fashion, then suddenly the garden was overrun with a labyrinth made of some sort of crystal. From the walls, three clones of Chi emerged, made of earth and purposely made to appear as such. However, in the darkness of the labyrinth, it would be hard to tell.

“Here’s the challenge, boy. Use this dagger on each clone to earn my trust and prove that you’re worth teaching. Only then will I allow you to sign the contract that will let you summon me, or any other Tsukumogami spirit for that matter.” He rubbed his nose smugly and then smirked at the young one. “Also you have 30 seconds. Go!”

Just RP out finding the first clone and try to make it interesting. Use any jutsu or abilities you have that might help you, even if you didn’t have them before the topic started (I’m sure it’ll be fine). Feel free to godmod the clone. I’ll reply with how the clone reacts and how Morisei feels about your actions. You just have to find the clone and stab it and it’ll disperse, it’s how you find and stab it that matters to Morisei. Then we’ll repeat this for the next two clones. This is just a challenge as suggested for teaching a contract to someone and to get more of a WC. You need to get to 1500 words.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad he had been playing games ever since he was young. That did make his reflexes a bit faster than the average child. With a little bit of trouble from his side, he did manage to catch the dagger. Once he holds it in his hand he kept looking towards it, it felt different than his own kunai. He, as he knew weapons, started to weight, balance, and try it out. He had a keen eye for things like this at it interested him also. His eyes diverted from the weapon to Moshi, to Chi. He in the meanwhile started to hold the weapon on the right way. Yet the boy was so taken aback by the crystals that he never noticed how the clones were made. He was amazed by the sudden maze of crystal. “Here’s the challenge, boy. Use this dagger on each clone to earn my trust and prove that you’re worth teaching. Only then will I allow you to sign the contract that will let you summon me, or any other Tsukumogami spirit for that matter.” It was this moment he noticed that the clones dispersed... and here he started to swallow. He had gained a mere 30 seconds to take them out. "Hold up... you said clone, but there are multiple ones.." He would already start moving though, Blitz moved with him and he soon realized that he couldn't go on like the way he was. He had to find a way to trap them, but not hurting them as they were still made and would disperse as soon as a single attack were to hit against him.
At first, he let Blitz overtake the other in speed, then Body Switch to the clone, yet this clone seemed to be smarter than that. Just a moment when the boy tried to swipe the dagger to the other, it seemed to change direction. "Damnit!" The young boy shouted and made a quick form of Jutsu seals. Moments later he would once again Body switch with Blitz and instantly strike the ground. "Sinkhole!" The boy shouted along and made the ground crack under the clone's position, debris was flying up. It was only thanks to the tip of Moshi that they weren't made of sugar that helped Hato instantly understand that they weren't regular clones.

In order to reach his target as fast as possible, he did for his thought a tricky shot. He made another set of seals and aimed at the ground. " Pressure Burst " and shot himself away from the ground, turning in the air with dagger out on front. All his thought were was that he was supposed to hit the other, in air or on ground, he did his best on this way.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 297
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

The challenge had started. Hato tested out the dagger in his hands after taking a moment to notice the power that radiated from it. That power was Morisei, possessing the hunk of wood and metal, a far cry from the glorious crystal bladed staff he belonged to. Yet it was still his home for the time being and he expected Hato to take good care of it. Chi on the other hand was gone, out of sight and out of mind save for her doppelganger who haunted the crystalline passage.

“I said ‘each clone’, boy.” Morisei rolled his eyes. “Now hurry, you have 27 seconds!” With that Hato proceeded to chase down his first clone. Quickly he caught up to her by switching places with his much faster counterpart, blitz. Chi wasn’t expecting him to be able to do such a thing. Morisei was somewhat impressed himself. However, Hato’s first attempt to strike the clone failed, as her speed was too much for him. The earth faced Chi dodged the attack and then attempted to make a dash around the corner.

She was caught in a new attack as a hole opened up beneath her. Debris flew up in her face and Chi was unable to see what the clone saw. The clone halted for a moment and gave the boy just enough time to release another attack that sent him flying at the clone. She turned around just in time for his strike to land, piercing the clone’s chest and causing her to turn to dust. The dust would fly around in the area and catch Hato in the face. He wouldn’t be blinded by it but it would definitely be a problem.

“Good job, kid. Quick work, only 21 seconds left for the other two!”

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He finally had managed to get one down, even Blitz got beside Hato as he did made a smack to the ground. "I know buddy... two more." He would swipe off the dirt, he had to think fast. "Blitz... we are going to do that.." and Blitz would simple nod, he would stand opposite of Hato. As Hato took a breath he would form a few more handseals, a puff of smoke came and there were multiple Hato's, Even blitz did a transformation Jutsu. Each of them held a clone of the weapon too. "Now there are 5 of us in the game." And with that, hato would cheekily grin. "Everyone, use the weapon only to cut the clones of Chikiara... only in that way we will pass!" He would nod towards himself and the others before they would all start to move. As the clones didn't hold andy element to them, they were just the basic of the basic. But Hato had not time to play around, there were probably only 20 seconds left.

All the clones would go after one first, along with Blitz and the real Hato. They would all try to strike once they got close. "Blitz!" And at that motion the Blitz Hato version would attempt to make a barrier to trap one of the clones in there too. If that worked then only thing blitz needed to do was to swipe the clone. Yet it would have been difficult to know, but Blitz held the real weapon at this point. They swatched around as Hato was in persuit of the last clone hopefully. If Blitz had failed that moment, all the clones would still be after it.

[Wc: 283 MFT]
[TWC: 1833]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 300
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Hato was really using his noggin on this one. Even Morisei was a little impressed, though he’d never admit it. The boy made his own clones and surrounded the next Chi clone, each one sporting a fake of the weapon Morisei inhabited. Of course, the spirit was well aware of which version of Hato was currently holding the real him. He noticed immediately when the weapon changed hands and was certain he was in the hands of Blitz. The other clones didn’t seem to be elemental clones and as such couldn’t hold a real weapon. Morisei could sense Hato’s determination and was leeching off his struggle like a parasite.

The clones gathered around one of the Chi clones and ambushed her. The clone dodged and parried each attack as it came at her. Time was running out, but Hato had other plans for this clone. He called out to his familiar and as he did so the clone searched for an attack. She jumped to avoid whatever was coming and smacked straight into his barrier. She fell to the ground and as she opened her eyes she’d see Blitz holding the inhabited weapon and lunging at her. The blade struck her in the chest and she turned to dust.

“Good work, mutt.” Morisei spoke. “Hato!” He yelled though the crystalline passage, “Don’t forget this weapon needs to be the one that destroys the clone you’re chasing after! You got 13 seconds!” At this point, Morisei wasn’t even keeping track of the time limit. That was more of a scare tactic anyway, to see how the boy would react. In truth, there were less than 10 seconds left. Whatever happened Morisei was pleased enough to give the boy his gift, now all Hato needed to do was destroy the last clone.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He wasn't sure he was hearing everything anymore. This slowly felt like combat, real combat. Where he had to destroy them all... A moment back to the past in his mind as he was chasing the last clone.
'Again!' 'But... please! I am tired! Blitz is too!' 'There is not a thing for breaks in the real battles! Now again!' Again he had to kill a creature. 'I can't anymore...' 'Sir, he is through his energy, depleted to the fully...' 'Weak...' 'ARRRG!!!'
It was the moment that Moshi called out that he snapped back. “Don’t forget this weapon needs to be the one that destroys the clone you’re chasing after! You got 13 seconds!” The boy gritted his teeth, along with the flashback he felt like on edge. "Tsk... I know." The joy left his voice and he switched in a few seconds fully serious. There was a secret with this boy as he was 'battling' Chi. He started to run a bit faster, made a set of handseals and soon the ground would start to rubble below them. "Blitz!" He called out towards his canine, he knew that if he continued with this he would get devoured into the feeling of the past and he didn't want that. He Body Switched with his Canine who air bullet of the ground, launching himself straight towards the clone. Now if Blitz were to miss, he would throw the weapon to Hato who then, hopefully, had caught up to strike.

As he was done he stood still, a puff of smoke came from Blitz and he turned towards the regular Canine that he was. Hato swallowed and looked towards the other clones dispersing. "That was that..." He had to turn a switch in his head as he looked towards Chi. "Sorry for that.." He thought that the atmosphere had changed by him, unknowing that Moshi was being a leech now.

------------------
WC: 319
[TWC: 2.152‬]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 287
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Hato was young and Morisei’s darkness would consume him if he took any longer to complete his goal. Chi, watching from the top of the labyrinth, could sense this and thought to put a stop to the whole situation. He had more than proved himself. Without the weapon that housed Morisei she couldn’t speak to him directly and could only watch. Hato switched with his mutt who had the dagger and Chi ran to follow the action, watching as he successfully penetrated her last clone. As he did so the labyrinth would begin to crumble and the pieces would return to chakra and disappear into thin air as they hit the ground. Chi jumped to the ground and retrieved the weapon from the canine as it returned to his regular form.

“Good stuff.” She muttered, holstering the dagger under her dress. Morisei appeared and turned to Chi so only she could see his sly grin. She huffed at him and he raised his hands in surrender. It was time to fulfill his promise to the young Shinku.

“Good stuff indeed!” He shouted as he floated over to the boy. The group was now in the courtyard again, right where they had left. “I honestly didn’t think you’d be able to impress me… and you didn’t. However, you completed my test.” He grinned wide and from behind him he retrieved a large scroll. It unfurled and rolled along the ground for some time before stopping at Hato’s feet. The last signature happened to be Chi’s.

“I don’t have a pen, so you’ll have to prick yourself and sign in blood.” He tried to make it sound ominous but for shinobi a little prick wouldn’t be much.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He felt like a sense of relief washed over him once Chi took over the weapon once more. "PFuwah... Not sure what is going on... but you are heavy Moshi..." he pointed out at the feeling side rather than it's the actual weight. Yet he kept holding back on the thoughts he had a moment ago, the feeling he held. He swallowed and looked towards the other as he started to place the weapon away. "Hmm... Thank you... Hopefully, I did it r---" That was when Moshi got in between, he was rather loud at that moment. He held a sly grin as the other gave him a somewhat kind of recognition for it... "T-thanks..." he was questioning this moment if he honestly did or didn't at this point. But he didn't bother too much with it.

He saw something coming his way not that he looked better it was a scroll... He looked at it from left to right and on the bottom, he saw Chi's name. Hato himself sat down and listened to Moshi. "Eh... that is all?" He wasn't phased by it at all, so his mission to make it ominous failed a little bit bit.
Hato took out his own kunai and made a small cut on his finger. It was his left hand he wrote with, which was odd for most shinobi. but it was his dominant hand. As he signed his name he looked up to Moshi. "Something like that?" It was... with a drip included as he couldn't influence his own bleeding.

WC: 260
TWC: 2.412‬]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 204
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi could tell that wielding Morisei had a toll on the young Shinku. He was influenced by the darkness that resided in the spirit, and being so young it was probably hard to overcome. She hadn’t thought that far ahead. She was getting used to his dark energy and learning to deal with it. She had him in her possession at all times and her own rage towards Ichiro seemed to counteract Morisei’s. She would smile grimly at Hato’s comment and nod, acknowledging the feeling but not going on about it. She let the scene unfold in front of her and watched Hato sign the contract. She hoped that he would find a spirit with less darkness in its soul.

“Good job.” Chi said, giving a thumbs up. “When find I meet, yet?” She said, speaking of his future contract summon. She wanted to meet the being in order to assess its intentions. She did this to help Hato and if he were to be consumed by darkness she wouldn’t forgive herself.

“Yes, good job and all.” Morisei said as she began to slowly slink back into the weapon. “Now get yourself a good one…” He chuckled to himself which faded away with him.

[Topic left]

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed that his signature written with blood, was enough to seal the deal. Yet what he didn't knew was what they both were thinking regards of him finding someone that would be more of a fit. As the other spoke about meeting, he nodded. Got his cheeky smile back and placed both his hands behind his head. "Aye! You just wait!" He held this huge grin and would watch them leave. He was wondering when he would meet his but above all... What the other would be like. Yet he grew tired from all of this, and he started to move more towards his bedroom where he would take a nap and reflect on how he did.
He thought with Chi... Won against the clones, almost felt like he would be consumed by the dagger.. which made him slowly wonder things regards of Moshi.

[topic left, contract signed, than you so much for the topic.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back