Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving Forward Destiny [Requesting Exit]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryujin Kyoko said:
[col]
Untitled-3_zpsa185c36f.jpg

I walked slowly allowing my eyes to fall upon the exit to the village, letting my eyes glance to the giant statues that laid ahead. Yes yes I admired the beauty of the build of the statue and wondered if they were head crafted or ninjutsu built. The detail going into them was impressive to say the least. To bad I was not here to smell the flowers and gaze and beautiful architecture, I could stand to sight see for hours. I had matters to attend to outside, a fated meeting of sorts and I had to make sure preparations were ready and complete. I could not afford to sit ideally by and hope for things to go smoothly. I had to force the gears to turn.

"Oooh Gate guards! Come out come out where ever you are!"
|
0115c9c7-103f-4fd9-a3d0-f329eadfada2_zps056a3a1c.jpg
[/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now where have I heard that obnoxious shouting before... Oh yeah I remember. I face palmed myself knowing that I would be the one to answer. The other gate guards looked at me immediately as they too knew the voice. She was my sister after all and so to them it was only natural that I'd be the one to deal with her. I sighed at my sinpai's cowardice and so was I any better? As always I wore my lucky yellow cap and several weapons holster on my person. I always looked like I was ready for war.

"Hey, pleasant surprise! Eh he... passport and reasons for exit?"

[topic entered]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

Well look who popped out from behind the walls ha haaha little sis. I could not hide the excitement on my face as she could not hide the disappointment on hers. What a wonderful coincidence that we'd meet here. I would have known she was on gate duty and in fact I did know. Why else would I be leaving exactly during her work hours. I gave Mikana and big hug and started swinging her about with affection before placing her down and waving at the others peeking from behind the wall.

"Well your big sis is headed out a little ways passed The Concrete Jungle to test out a few jutsu that I deem to dangerous to test here. After I'm going to visit the Sand village as rumor has it, the sexiest men alive live there. And check this, they don't wear shirts Teheheheee! Oh yeah, here are my papers love."

I handed my little sis my papers and started dancing at the gates as she checked over them.​
|
[/col]

Ryujin Mikana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
dd81dec0-755f-47aa-8dc7-5374bde82369_zps874cc6ca.jpg

"welp up ok ok put me down please."

Silly me, almost forgot the Kyoko was a huger. Holy cow and so strong. I didn't weigh much but the weapons on me did. She placed me down but the world was spinning for a bit. I hate being dizzy and she knew that but some how found the joy in chastising me. After I regain focused I snatched her papers and gave a thorough search of her documents and quickly handed them back. She was doing those embarrassing dances she liked to do while waiting and I could not stomach much of her reason for leaving the village. I'm sure she did me a favor by censoring what she was planning to do to the shirtless men in Sand but because I knew her, I knew what was being censored. How gross and embarrassing she was. And did she have to swing me around like a child? How was people going to respect me as the next great Tsukage with her treating me like some half woman?

"Okay your papers check out so you can be on your marry way and done with that em.. dancing your doing..."

[Topic Left/ Exit Granted]​

[mft]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]

"Ok love thank you! Be good for big sis and I might bring you back a souvenir... perhaps a nice strong Sand man with no shirt to keep your bed warm hmm. Hey don't be in such a hurry haahaa! Ok lil sis I'll see you when I get back."

And with that I took my leave, waving goodbye to the other gate guards and wondering why they were making those faces... Perhaps they fancy me or something. Whatever the case I had important business to attend to and preferred not to waste any more time. Things were moving forward and so was I.​
|
[/col]

[Topic Left/ Village Exit]
[all mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back