Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Moving forward [Private]

Ryujin Shouta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
152d2b8d-7960-4e2b-b6ce-18f4b167df36_zps87d3ea0e.jpg

"Soooo I have a bit of a problem Moonlight and you know how I dislike problems..."

There next to the busiest street and a not so famous sushi shake both Hitomi and me wearing a peculiar mask held a secret meeting. Yeah yeah, I know what your thinking. Why not hold a secret meeting somewhere more secretive like the abandon mine shaft? Well the answer was simple... that is what other people would expect. The busy streets provided much more cover and no one would be suspicious of two shinobi hanging out amongst the masses. It was genius and yet... surprisingly it wasn't my idea but Hitomi's. She was used to staying under the radar and holding such meetings due to her little side business.

"Ha ahaaa okay jeez! There's something I need you to do for me. Take a trip to Kumogakure and see what you can dig up on Yukiko Ayumi. My sister had a run in with this one not to long ago and apparently she was to report to her homeland about her experience here. If she says the wrong things it can be a problem for Iwagakure meaning válka nebo horší... see to it that Iwagakure doesn't have said problem. Aside from that, I need you to gather a few shinobi not owned by a village to handle some domestic issues here. I need to make sure that Iwagakure is safe from harm by any means necessary, however the Tsukage je umožnit monstrum toulat se zdarma v naší vesnici... he calls it his guest of honor and že má koule na zakázku na Ryujin chránit toto monstrum. Měli bychom chránit Iwagakure from it... but no matter. Gather together me some pěšáci and zbavit of this Yukiko Ayumi. When this is done we'll rendezvous on the okraj města of Iwagakure and there you'll receive the second halve of your payment. We'll discuss the next steps then..."

|
4f67cd26-dd89-4b30-af9e-265c22822d08_zps2244ec4f.jpg

"Really? You may check my hands for any fucks but I assure you, I have none to give... What do you want Kyoko? And why do you wear that ridiculous mask? I'm not talking to you while your wearing that thing, makes me look like I'm dealing with a shady anbu or something... and quit calling me Moonlight. It's Moonlit Butterfly but I prefer Hitomi..."

That was Kyoko, always teasing and being a prick. I was used to her by now. The thoughts of slapping her have long since faded and no longer does her crude sense being affect me negatively. In fact, some of it became funny and a bit charming. Of course I'd keep my laughter internal... wouldn't want my clients to take me as a joke. Speaking of which, Kyoko was becoming one of my regulars now that she has been promoted. Sad to say she pays the best as well. Saving my life wasn't enough, I offered many times to do a job or two for free as payment for my life but every time she'd refuse.. Kyoko was an odd one, insisting to pay me and for top yen. I listened to what she needed and understood clearly what was asked of me.

"hmm... sounds easy enough..."
[/col]

[MFT]
[Topic Entered/Left]
[S rank run time]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back