Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Moving up in the World [Req. Anbu Captain]

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Picsart_23-11-23_11-04-30-759.jpg
Neko was told about the process, she knew where she needed to go to start her future. She didn't know any details aside from where to head in order to find an Anbu captain. She was ready to start the next part of her journey.

Arriving at the gate she looked around curiously. It had been some time since she'd seen this gate, too long in her opinion. But with the walk done now was the confusing part, finding a Captain that was willing to chat with her. She knew ANBU were particular, but how particular was a mystery to her. But it was time for the mystery to change, she was ready to be more, be better.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the lone woman approach with a sense of lostness about her, surfaced a few thoughts to Uzi's mind. He knew she was either lost or had a few questions. Most of the others would run, causing him to stop a tradgedy to occur at the gates. Most times problems were dealt with through conversation. At other times he'd scout talent, and it was never a problem for others to come and make their inquiries about entering or leaving the village.

Putting his book to the side, Uzi stood up. The gates were quiet at such a time, sands and tumbleweeds quietly swept the terrain. He raised a hand, alerting the other ANBU that were on duty that he'd handle the situation. Adjusting his mask, that resembled a bear, he moved out to the gates, nearing the exit where he noticed the woman. "A great day right? He asked, approaching the woman. He hoped no danger came upon her, but he'd be able to solve the case reguardless.

[ Topic Entered ]

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She smiled and looked over "oh absolutely it is, I was told by a little bird this was the place I went if I was looking to join something, this was the place.." She rocked on her feet as she spoke, her eyes pinned on the stranger. She clearly was trying to not make it too obvious, but she was desperate to know if she'd made the right call. Her Sensei said this was the process, but if she was messing it up now it wasn't obvious to her.

She looked up at the wall and thought for a moment. "I want to make a real difference, not waste my damn time anymore."

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Really?" It was a surprise that people wanted to be ANBU anymore. The last time he checked, people were afraid to carry the title. He was looking for a way to reach out to others, but having to be stationed at the gates all the time would take away from what he could be doing.

"Are you speaking of village affairs, or of the ANBU?" He wanted to be sure of the kunoichi's decision. He didn't want her to get into something that she couldn't handle. He was still expecting the examinees that Shin recommended. In the end, the decision was there's to make.

One saying they wanted to make a difference was one thing, but actually putting effort towards that was what made the difference. He looked off into the distance, weighing the options he was given. "You know, the jobs that I can offer can have you making enemies."

Uzi looked towards the gates, gesturing to them as he spoke. "Out here all day, or night. Documenting what passes through, checking passports, naybe a fight here or there." Uzi turned back towards Neko. "If you're still interested, I have a task for you. If you choose to think about it, and you want to walk away, you can go ahead and walk." Uzi placed his hands in his pockets,.

He would give the kunoichi a moment to decide before moving forward with his own decision.

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Neko looked to the person speaking and smiled lightly, "I've never been more certain of anything in my life. I am ready to do what is needed to be Anbu, I've dreamt of this for years now."

She listened to his statements about quitting and about how folks aren't up for the task anymore. All of which she knew was true, and in her heart she knew she could have easily fallen into that category, but since her exams, all she had wanted was this moment.

"I'm not most people's, I want this. Enemies made in this line of work would be enemies of the village, I have no sympathy for that." While her words were cold, they also carried the weight of truth to them. She meant this, because in her eyes what difference did it make to have enemies as ANBU, shed have them no matter her choices. So, she wouldn't allow that to make a decision for her to regret later. "I am willing, ready, and have no desire to surrender or give up. Let me help this village, the way it has done for me."

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke would look back towards the village. There was a dilemma that he just had to step up to. He would handle these problems, but patience was needed

"Neko, do you know anything about the Ruins of Old Suna?" He would look over to the woman, slightly moving his mask, showing half of his face. His white hair swayed with this motion. "I'm Uziuke, asking you to handle to handle the situation with a large group of bandits down there. Maybe if they see that the ANBU are ready to stand up to them, they'll clean the place out." He put his mask back on, covering his face.

"As your future commander, Codename: Rose Petal, I expect this to be a simple task to handle." His codename as an ANBU was made during a conversation with Raizo. They still had a lot to discuss, but rebuilding the old ANBU HQ, was a focus of his.

If she accepted, he'd give her the mission details and dismiss her. If not, he'd turn her around today, and would tell her to tey again tomorrow. He wouldnt deny a job advancement, if that's where the shinobi's heart lay, but it took a lot more than words to become a true worker of the village.

[ Topic Left | If you accept, I will send a pm as to your mission details. If you decline you can attempt again in another topic, and we could take a different approach. Congrats, and good luck on your road to becoming an ANBU ]

Tanatsu Neko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Hearing the situation, the ask, she nodded as Uziuke spoke. "Then as my future captain, please consider this done." She listened to the details of the mission and nodded along, only ever asking for details that would be important to know. The how many, dead or alive, sort of things that would basically outline the sort of work that was needed to be done. As she was not currently a member of the ANBU and did not have a mask, she didn't see how they'd connect the dots, but in her eyes it didn't matter. She was ready, and this moment would be one that defined her.

[mission accepted topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back