Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mud Dancing? [Open]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If you jump through mud, you get dirty, everybody knows that, just as much as that everyboy knows, that when you walk out in the rain without an umbrella, you're gonna get wet. Both of those things are what people tend to avoid, getting dirty and catcing a cold were low priority on people's lists and yet there was a girl who decided it was a good idea to go outside right through the rain and talk a walk through the now damp forest that was to be found at the edge of town. The girl had carried an umbrella with her until now, but when she arrived at an sufficiently open space inbetween the trees, she put the tool aside and took her bag of her shoulders. Witout protection from her umbrella, te girl could feel drops of water drop down on her through the crown of the trees se was standing under. This however bothered her not in the least and she continued to go about her business, which was to hang her bag on a branch and pul a pair of boots out of them, not to different from the ones she was wearing. Well, that wasn't quite true, they had been modified by te girl herself, adding wooden stilts to the bottom of her shoes, right on te midle of the soles. These 10 inch stilts were strong enough to carry her weight, but looked awfully uncomfortable to stand on, as they got even pointier the further away they got from the sole.

On this wet, muddy ground, it seemed almost impossible to stand on, being even slippery with regular boots, but the girl didn't let got of her decision and proceeded to get out of her regular shoes and into her second pair. Upon standing up in her new shoes, her stilts immediately pushed into the ground, causing Kou to stumble and fal face firt into the mud. She let out a curse and got back up. Standing wasn't gonna work out too well she now knew, so she had to try and keep moving fast so as to not sink into the ground again. Se had trained using these shoes on regular ground before as she tried to make this into a fighting style of her own, trying to use some sort of boots as a weapon, while making it look like a performance, a dance even. Right now though, tanks to the ground giving in, she danced a few feet across the wet ground, before falling over and repeating the process, with little sign of progress.

WC: 433

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was out on patrol.... well that is what she would say if anyone questioned her. In reality, she was enjoying the rain alone. She felt the need to escape every now and then. She found that on this dreary afternoon, it was a perfect excuse to go out and about.

So her feet took her to the forest where the rain was only obscured by the trees and even then the canopy of branches did not defend against all the droplets. This suited her quite well as even though the rain fell, Nagisa did not get wet. To the untrained eye it seemed like water did not touch her but instead, Nagisa would simple allow the water to soak directly into her, refilling her inner reservoir of chakra. Being attuned to water jutsu from birth had its advantages even if others thought it was unnatural.

Before she could go down a dark train of thought, she noticed a young shinobi dancing in the rain. She would fall and get back up. Nagisa would watch for a minute before making herself presence known.

"I am sorry to intrude, miss. I hope i did not startle you. What are you doing all the way out here?" Nagisa would ask her blue eyes sparking a little.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything around the girl seemed to be still, with only the dripping of water droplets interrupting the sounds of the young shinobi's dancing. To be fair, when she was just dancing, she didn't make too much noise, it was ony when she fell to the ground, that there was a loud splash. Even though the sennin was watching her, she didn't notice, being to preoccupied with focussing on her movements. When the woman finally stepped out into te open and into the girls field of view, she stumbled a little but managed to catch herself on a nearby tree. Kou eyed the woman carefully, assesing the situation. The young girl from the Kishinami clan seemed to remember the face of the woman standing infront of her, but coudn't quite figure out why that was. "Ah... No problem..." The girl responded, not leaning against the tree. Realizing she was dirty all over, she tried to swish some dirt off her clothes with a few hand movements. Rather casually she replied, "I'm sorry for being so dirty, I was training..." She spoke as if she talked to one of her former classmates and didn't really keep eye contact or anything, as she was still busy trying to brush some mud off of her. She didn't even look like she had prepared to go out in the rain, aside from the lone umbrella leaning against a tree to the side, she was dressed in shorts and a jacket, all wet down to her skin. She had the words, 'And what are you doing here?' on her tongue, but didn't say them out loud as se was still thinking where he had seen that face before.

MFT: 286 Words

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would smile at the young one.. well not too young. An unspoken question played behind the girls eyes, what little she did see of them.

"Training is important. Not many people train in this weather but I love this weather. I have always loved the rain. On days liek this I walk to relax and enjoy the company of nature. Oh and dirt is no problem. If I may,"

Nagisa would raise a hand and the rain water from her skin and around her calm would move and Nagisa would move the water and the dirt from Kou's clothes would be removed. Nagisa would take the dirty water and place it on the ground several feet away.

"My name is Nagisa. What is your name? I am a medical ninja and if you are hurt, I can heal your wounds. I can even give you some tips on training in this weather. I am really good at ninjutsu and passing in genjutsu and taijutsu."

'Passing?' a voice asked in her head

'Be quiet.' Nagisa thought.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kou eyed the woman some more, thinking about her words. Her expression was still mostly expressionless, but showed that she was still on the careful side. The purpled haired girl eventually shrugged and replied, "I don't really care about nature or rain, it's lonely out here, dancing for nobody. It is good training though, I am trying to get around on this uneven, muddy ground so I'll be ready for it if I need to and have more confidence in my movements."

Kou blinked when the water moved around her and cleaned her off the dirt so while she was still wet, she didn't look like a swamp monster anymore - or that was the image she had in her head atleast. "Thank you Nagisa. My name is Kou and I am a freshly graduated genin I guess... Ah, I am not hurt and even if I was, some lessons can't be learned without pain." Fact was, while she wasn't bleeding nor visibly hurt, her knees felt kind of weak from hitting the ground so much. From the way Kou spoke, it was evident tat she didn'T really care about showing too much respect for a - to her - stranger.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would smile.

"WEll you look like you are training hard. And a little pain is ok but push yourself too hard and you will undo all that hard work Kou. I would suggest you focus on precision. Your speed is good for someone who is barely a genin but as you have found out, one wrong step and you are sliding. For example," Nagisa look at Kou's feet for a moment before reaching down to her own shoes and running a hand along them. From the bottom of her shoes would appear two stilts of her own but made of ice. The water glistened off of them.

"It is very akward when running wearing such impractical things but I can see why you would like to fight with them. It would give your kicks a little bit of an extra, pardon the pun, kick. Now watch the movement. Watch how my foot is positioned as I come down." Nagisa would begin to walk around showing how her foot was placed when coming down. She would pick up the pace a little before she too, was dancing around. Fast enough to show the speed you could obtained but not fast enough to hopefully loose the student.

It was going well until Nagisa fell, splattering herself with mud in the process. Her blue coat and clothes got smeared in mud but Nagisa simply shrugged it off.

"Thus proving that even those of us grown can learn a few more tricks. What do you think? Care to try?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back