Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[ Mugen/Darasu]

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a busy day in the residential district of Suna. It was so busy that it almost perfectly muffled the sobs of a young boy sitting outside on the front steps of his own home. It wasn't just any home either -- it was quite big. It was surrounded by a wall almost twice as tall as the average shinobi, and had a simple gate at the entrance. The gate was half opened, of course, due to it's neglected use. After all, the only one residing in this massive house was just a young boy. And it's not like he cared whether the damn thing was open or not.

His raven hair completely covered his teary eyes, but did nothing to stop the tears from streaming down his cheeks. On his lap laid a motionless bird, its eyes completely shut and its feathers ruffled almost completely. It was evident. It was absolute. The bird was dead.

"...Why?" he uttered, bringing the back of his right hand to wipe away a bit of the tears that cascaded down his cheeks. Arching his head back to stare at the caves above, the young boy cried even harder. His cries, this time, could not be muffled. Several villagers would turn to look at him, only to ignore him just as casually. After all, a young boy sitting outside his home crying would only have to wait for his mother to come and get him. It was only natural.

Darasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Ten years ago]

Yep, he did it again.

His feet carried him as fast as any eight year move, and it wasn't enough. Darasu turned his head back as sprinted, catching a glimpse of the shouting man who chased him like a cat to a mouse.

"Damn kid! Stop using my well for your stupid jutsu experiments!!" The old bastard shouted, never gaining distance or losing chase.

Darasu did not respond, merely planned a way to lose the chase. He glanced left and right, passing buildings that were either market or housing. Finally he saw it, a fence! "See ya!" Darasu cried as he used what knowledge of chakra he learned from he brother to blast off the dirt floor of the large cave. This would rocket him several meters up, performing a front tucked flip as he did so, only to land on the other side of the high fence and continue sprinting off...

After a few more minutes of running, he finally came to a stop once he knew the chase was over. This wasn't his first rodeo with getting in trouble over playing with someones water system. Water was scarce here, he was just trying to make more.

"Whew, what a work out." he huffed between pants. The only other sound of human contact he heard was the sobs from a boy his age, sitting on a front porch. In his hands he held a dead bird, weeping pathetically.

"You know, crying like a child won't bring the bird back." He said simply.

MFT [253]

Mugen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A boy had somehow entered his family's private property, but Mugen was too distressed to even take notice of such a fact. His eyes were filled with overflowing tears and his cheeks were already damp to the touch. The boy did say something to bring his attention though, as he mentioned not being able to bring the bird back from the dead. What did that mean? Did that mean that his bird will never come back to him? It just stopped moving all on its own...does that mean he will be alone once again? Mugen did not want to be left alone again.

" It just stopped...moving on its own. I was going to feed him..." there was a pause, as he sniffled up a bit. "He just...wouldn't open his eyes."

The young boy slowly got up, while still holding the poor bird craddled in his arms. He turned to the stranger, before uttering a few words.

"...Then what will? Is there...a way for me to bring him back? " maybe there was. He was hoping there was, at least. That bird was very important to him.

"There has to be a way...he's my only friend...!" he continued to cry, sniffling a bit. That bird was the only current constant in Mugen's life, as he was the only family he had left. One day, Mugen woke up to an empty house, and ever since then he was left alone. Eyes that spoke of gold looked at the boy in front of him, before noticing something.

"Wait...how did you get in my property?"

OOC: sorry for the raelly bad post. was super rushed.
To be used for training.

Darasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The already defined arms of the young boy would cross each other and fold against his chest, before resting there for his conversation. It seems this boy in front of him had yet to learn the constant flow of life, and its yielding wife of death. He would show an expression of sympathy for this boy, as he tried to comfort him.

" I'm afraid he is gone. But what ever troubles that were in this small birds life is now gone. If there was a way to heal him, I would do it. But I know of none. Even the best medic ninja in the world cannot revive a still heart..". This boy addressed that he had no friends, and seemed to be in the same lonely boat as Darasu. He was constantly made teased or ridiculed for his element of birth, which was rare to most in the village. But he embraced this difference, as it was what gave him an advantage over most of his peers.

When questioned on how he entered the area, he smiled. "I'm really good at jumping fences" he said, nodding behind him at the barrier which he had crossed.

"Listen dude, this bird may be gone, but you can't cry over it. It's free now, more free than it was in flight. I'm not even sure how it flew this far down into the caves, but it probably wasn't very happy here. Birds need the sky, sunlight and trees to land on. Incase you haven't noticed, we don't have any of that here. If you need a friend, I can get your back. But only if your strong enough to hang."

MFT

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back