Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My Fellow Sunans (weekly mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Public speaking was not one of Sousuke's strengths. He did not enjoy it because it required him to speak in front of a mass of people. He did not enjoy it because he had stage fright. He did not enjoy it because he was always having difficulty trying to figure out what to say that had a common ground with most people. Juzo had done an excellent job in gathering people together to get the structure of the new medical facility down. The Steward himself brought in some of his own building skills and materials. From there the village was set forth on a series of missions to complete and aid in any way in the development of the new facility.

The Steward paced about. Words. Words. Words. "Descendants of the first men, today we are here to ... no."<i></i> He tried again. "My fellow Suna... mmm no I liked the first one more."<i></i> He tried a third time. "Descendants and Heirs to the First Men. Not long ago did we face a foe of supreme power. This foe was beyond any of us. He single handedly destroyed the Caduceus Tower, along with portions of the Toraono Dojo. This foe of course was vanquished by our combined might. Yet, it is not enough that we vanquish a foe with brute strength and higher intellect. We as Descendants of the First Men .... We ... as Descendants of the First Men need to go beyond the field of combat and sheath our weapons. We need to rebuild and go back to our normal lives. This... This we have done. Before you is a Structure as testament to that."<i></i> again the Steward paused. Words. Words. Words. "It all began when Medical Chief Juzo came to see me with a design. It was an excellent design, and I too suggested that we make some amendments to that. That design which was once a thought on paper is now a reality. It is what stands before you now, due to your aid in this grand reconstruction."<i></i>

There was another pause. What next would he need to say? A name. Yes. He had to give the building a name. He had a name for the facility. It just needed to be explained. "As the Suna Pilgrims christened me Takahashi Sousuke III, I too will christen this building as the Omni Prime Medical facility. It is a facility to meet all ends and all needs. This structure will be in a prime state at all times. Some buildings can wither and fall to the ages, such will not happen... thus I proclaim this medical facility to be in an eternal state of prime life."<i></i> Yes, that would do. The Steward once again paced about as per usual. "I would take this time too to give rise to a new sennin in the medical field, the aforementioned Juzo who came to me with the plans for this facility. As Steward I am capable of keeping the building in a prime state in the physical sense. The structure can be kept up to date but Juzo though will bring forth new innovations to the medical field, along with several others. I trust that he will lead the charge with others such as Ryuu Tama, my cousin Shiori, and Sagasu Yume to name a few."<i></i> The Steward had to attempt to put this speech to rest now. That was always a weak point of his. The Steward raised a mock glass of some alcoholic drink to the air. "A toast then to Omni Prime Medical Facility, and to its creators. May we go into the future brighter than ever before."<i></i>

The Steward would lower his make believe drink. He would nod his head. Yes, that would do for now. Certainly there would be something more to come from this all, but for the time... this would be a good start.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back