Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My, My, What Do We Have Here? [Private: Satsuki Kanra]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji, Mikisugi Akujin
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: Lawful Neutral or Is He?
Rank/Jobs: Tenured Medical Chief/Jounin
Medics Taught: Three(Azusa, Kumoni and Uziuke)
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Straight and white. Refer to my face claim.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his one hand resembles cat-like claws for the fingertips.
Ablation of Body Parts: His right arm; has nothing below the shoulder joint
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back; Black-marking around right shoulder/neck to seal away his physical strength
Other Notable Features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order

It was a beautiful day outside as the descendant of Byakko was walking through one of most corrupt and dirtiest parts of the village known as the Grand Palais. This area was notorious for corruption, prostitution, and a quick way to make a buck. Fortunately, many villagers had begun to try to clean up the area of its corruption and try to make it a better place for children and families to live who were poor and on the borderline of being in poverty. Many of the notorious criminals that filled these streets had been arrested or executed on the spot for their crimes against humanity and the village. In the past, the dearest Byakko had been on these streets often dealing with the corruption that filled these streets and bring the filth in for some form of payment for his services of execution.

But, the man had been young and full of energy back in the day and sadly that was not the case anymore. No, he had a family to take care of and also other children of the village whom needed a home because of numerous reasons but usually due to the death of their guardians or being exiled from their clan for something that they did. Raising a family and other villagers had been an exhausting few years for Kyuji and if he wasn't blessed with the sacred Byakko blood of his, he would have wrinkles forming on his face already. His body however was fortunate enough to age slower than he did mentally and he still had much of the stamina and agility of a mid-twenty year old while he was at least in his thirties.

The reasoning for him being out on these streets today were merely nothing more than monitoring the area and making sure nothing too sinister was happening. Obviously, he wasn't the only one in this area that was a shinobi probably, but he had to monitor the area himself just to make himself feel better. Hopefully, nobody would notice that he was missing his arm since he was wearing his traditional clothing that was designed long to conceal his entire body except for his feline-ears that were a dead giveaway that he was from the Byakko Clan of the village if anyone cared to question him about them.

Amari Yasushi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy was lost for sure. 'Tis what he got for wandering about whilst spacing out.

Kanra was known for his constant spacing out, and wandering aimlessly. One moment he was pacing around outside of his dwelling. The next he was in a completely different part of his home village. Stumbling around now, unsure of what to do to get himself back home, he looked around appearing as lost as he was. He hadn't noticed the suspicious looking men eyeing him with obviously unconventional intentions like commerce or other rather unspeakable things. The purple haired boy was oblivious to these things; oblivious to the wrong doings that could be caused, thanks to his girlish look. It was one thing that made him self conscious about his looks, despite only being nine years old.

It wasn't even five minutes before the young boy was confronted by the three said men with disgusting tones of voices that put the nine year old on edge. "Hey there little girl," The middle one spoke stepping closer to Kanra as Kanra stepped back. He wasn't sure whether to run or fight, however he wasn't sure how he would fair against three grown men.

"I'm not a girl," The boy spat back, not in fear but rather in insult or defense. He wasn't a girl- he just looked a little too feminine.

"You don't look too much like one."

"So? That doesn't mean I'm not one!" He shouted back with a huff, stepping back.

One step, two step, three steps back and Kanra found himself bumping into another man, a barrier between him and his escape. One who wore black and had cat like ears and cat like eyes. His look baffled Kanra as he gazed up at him, completely forgetting about the three half-wits pursuing him.

{WC: 301}

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The descendant of Byakko's attention was somewhat alert, but he was thinking a little to much in his head that he wasn't seeing some of the obvious things that were occurring in the area that he himself had chosen to monitor. If he had been completely observant, he would've seen some children stealing from a few establishments and storming down the streets with the owners in hot pursue of the culprits. But alas, he was distracted and was merely thinking the following as he continued to walk through the area: "Ah, what a beautiful day today. I wonder if Azusa has managed to train her body up enough to finally stand toe-to-toe with me in a kendo match. She has the clear advantage against me, but I have the experience against her..." Little did he know there was a boy up ahead that was having difficulties with three older "gentlemen" and that their paths were all going to be meeting very soon.

In fact, he was bumped into by this purple-haired boy who looked up at his towering figure and probably had an accident in his pants since Kyuji did not typically give off a warm and welcoming demeanor to strangers. But, the bump did bring his attention back to the situations at hand as he saw three men coming straight towards him and stopping mere feet away glaring at the child in front of him. The huskier of the three in the group, that appeared to be the top gun, looked irritated as he barked at the descendant of Byakko: "Hand the girl over to us, we weren't done with her! This isn't your business to get into and it doesn't matter what we were doing with her. So get out of the way, you freak!" The other two men also would say some things to him, but they were much smaller in size compared to their husky mate. "Yeah, we were merely talking to her...you know trying to get to know her a little better and see if she wanted to spend some time with us." "Besides, she is very cute and we want to show her a good time."

If Kyuji's body wasn't almost covered, they would see the angry beginning to form inside of him which was clearly presented on his face as these men were disgusting pigs that were only bothering this kid so that they could use her and throw her to the side like a broken toy when they were finished with her. If it didn't sound like they were going to abuse the child and use her as a slave of their pleasures, Kyuji probably would've rationally talked to them about it and then went along with his day since he had no idea if contracts were signed between the men and the girl. However, they had approached something that Kyuji did not appreciate nor tolerate which was abusing someone and using their body for their own gains.

No, they had fucked up and Kyuji would walk in front of the child and turn his head back to the child and say something very cold and direct: "Stay behind me. And were these filthy pigs giving you a hard time like it sounds like they are, Ma'am?" He would then turn his gaze back to them all with his golden eyes glowing at them as he continued talking with anger in his voice now: "You three are filthy pigs going after a child for your own gains! Do you have no morals at all that you would try to have your way with a child when there are numerous establishments in this part of the village that would satisfy your appetites for a small fee? Go...leave before I have to take matters into my own hand and arrest you three. I am giving you one chance to turn and walk away and leave this girl alone. Choose wisely."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back