Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

My Osu Lies Over the Ocean [Dual Contract Search]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mizutamari held his gaze on the ship for a moment more before following behind Osuteno. Now with some space between him and the dread pirate, the manatee was able to compose himself enough to hold the bottles and speak. "T-they've got'em don'tcha know. I thought I was the only one they caught...but now that I'm not on dat der ship, I can feel it in my gut. Can you feel it, eh? I can't explain it, but somethin' sinister is goin' on, don'tcha know." He looked back to the ship, his eyes gleaming with fear and determination.

Meanwhile, Rosalita scoffed lightly at Tama. "Listen lassie, even the wee most bishie can slit yer throat." She looked to young Osuteno as she said this. "And just the same as yer baby bunny has the potential ta maim and destroy better than an army o' sharks, other cuddly sea vermin can be just as deadly...when they be used appropriately." She shook her head before continuing. "Ah, but me words are wasted. Ye be a lass o' righteousness, it be plain on ya." Rosalita's body stiffed a bit as she fiddled with her hilt. "Just know this, the seas be their own country. Every country be wantin' to enforce their laws, but can't 'cause they be too worried about steppin' on toes. Thus, we live a lawless live, and the eyes o' justice be distant from me business, and those of others." She smirked. "But maybe, just maybe, hidden away in the land you thought safe, be a deadly viper in yer nest who plots yer destruction."

It happened in an instant, and if not for Tama's keen eye, she would have missed it. Rosalita's hand went for her blade, moving at a speed even a shinobi would consider inhuman. The slash was aimed straight for Tama's stomach. As this happened two of the men on the enemy ship jumped onboard. A man with blonde hair, black eye patch, and a red jacket gave a toothy grin. He was still for a moment, seeming to concentrate before motioning for his red parrot to take flight. The bird circled high over Osuteno before letting loose a squirt of white from its rump. The other man, also wearing an eye patch but with blue hair, let his black jacket fall off his body. Two extra arms unwrapped themselves from his torso before he equipped himself with four sabers. He held them outward and approached Osuteno slowly, watching the boy for any sudden movements. Mizutamari shook as he pointed his small dagger at the creepy man.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"There are more of your kind on that ship?" Osu asked suddenly concerned. That wouldn't due at all, he started thinking as he threw a glance at the pirate ship now changing his plan from one of escape to assault, while still bringing out a variety of vials from his bag, mostly poisons now, a very nasty assortment when not properly dosed. Hopefully the pirates wouldn't notice he started only pulling out objects with one hand, while the other opened the lid of one of the more volatile poisons and carefully placed a charged micro chakra bomb inside and putting the lid back on. He didn't bring it out of the bag though, he couldn't risk the seacow setting it off. It was rather easy compared to some surgeries.

Unfortunately it seemed the pirates were making the first move. The captain engaged Tama while two of the crew boarded the ship both seeming to focus on him. Osu barely spent a though on the man's extra arms and his weaponry before knowing that it made no sense for him to fight on their terms. Osu instead kicked the sea cow over the side into the water and yelled, "Tama don't breathe, we're boarding!" before giving the vial a light toss upwards to buy himself a second, tossing his bag to the other side of the ship, and diving over the side into the water. Right before he hit the water two sounds registered in his ears. The first had an innocent bursting sound that would make one think a very, very large balloon had burst when actually it was the sound of the shredding destruction of the four hundred square feet immediately surrounding where the mast of the pirate's ship used to be by a bomb made of blood.

The second sound completely drowned out even the very thought of the first. As the glass vial struck the deck amidst a plethora of chemicals the chakra bomb inside triggered. Right before the vial burst the heat of the chakra bomb combined with the vial's airproof nature superheated the sensitive contents into a gas. The resulting explosion shattered all the surrounding vials, and from the heat and the clusterfuck of sudden chemical reactions rose a horrendous fog of some of the most dangerous chemicals on the shinobi market rolling out across the deck of their ship. Hopefully Tama could think of a way to take advantage of whatever this resulting horror was but right now he looked for Mizu. From Osu's back sprang a set of dragonic looking blood wings modified for swimming and swimming fast. It only took a couple second for Osu to find him and wave him over.

Shock was over now, it was time for awe. The wing-like fins on his back grew many times in size and a sea serpent like monster made from blood poured from his body stretching to be about thirty feet long. A set of handseals later he was surrounded by a shiver of sanguine shark bombs. He grabbed onto his sea serpent as it followed the sharks under both ships and sprang up from the other side as the sharks did their best to crash into and detonate on the crew. The dragon was there to provide a visually powerful and intimidating (though rather structurally weak) distraction by breathing a storm of bloody projectiles. The Osu dragging the sea mammal along was there to try and get below deck in the chaos to see if there were other captives as Mizu suggested and release them as swiftly as he could.
MFT WC: 599

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Whoa! Seems you're not just an old hag, er bag of hot air,” Tama quipped as she just barely dodged the lady pirate's jab. Ohhh, yesssss! she thought in ecstasy as she fully unleashed her pent up battle-lust. This was the stuff, a capable foil, an exciting stage, and an entire audience waiting for her performance. “Be honored, you're going to get the full Mochizuki experience, courtesy of Mochizuki Tama!” As the chuunin spoke, vicious winds wrapped themselves around her body, her multicolored hair took on a solid gold hue, and spectral claws formed around her hands and feet.

She heard Osuteno shout something about not breathing, the sudden adrenaline surge made it hard to focus on anything but fighting the Dread Pirate before her. Tama was puzzled, but then heard the series of explosions. The first one came from the pirate ship, and it followed by the sound of cracking wood. A bad sound if you lived on a wooden home in the sea. The second came from their own vessel. Instinctively Tama leapt away from the blast. The noxious fumes wafted over the deck, and Tama lost sight of the pirate captain as she focused on not dying to the malodorous concoction of chemicals Osu had quickly crafted. However, no one got the jump on Mochizuki Tama, except Shiranai. The performer ran through a few handseals and a pressurized sphere of wind coalesced around her, if something came in contact with the kunoichi, it would explode sending a violent torrent of wind away form her body. Hopefully knocking any would-be attackers off their feet, but at the very least it would protect her from harm.

The wind hummed eeriely as Tama bent it to her will, as if the chuunin had her own theme music. Tama doubted the pirates cared much about the performing arts, and reasoned that she shouldn't expect them to be unnerved by something like music. Especially when they had a man with four arms, along other weird things. I mean it would have been fine if the pirate had arms like a normal Ayumu stalker, but there was just something unnerving about the two missing appendages. So when Tama caught sight of the man again, she called him out on it, “You know, without the other two arms, you kinda resemble a cockroach bro. Maybe you need to rethink your image, or be better at being a spider dude. Cause right now, I just have this urge to squash you.” Tama couldn't see the captain, but figured the woman would try to put the drop on her if she seemed distracted. Little did the Dread Pirate Rosalita know, Tama was used to being outnumbered. So with a flick of her wrist, small blades of sound shot at the wannabe arachnid and the bird with bowel problems as the chuunin waited for the inevitable stab in the back.

[MFT WC:438]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Woah!" Saying that Mizutamari wasn't prepared for the sudden push was an understatement. However, he was a sea mammal, so he quickly adjusted himself mid-air to land gracefully in the water, surprisingly so considering his blubbery build. The blood bomb that assailed the pirate ship took many by surprise though a few were able to react in time to get out of the way, or protect themselves. One produced a body-sized mirror, another pulled up a sand barrier. Aboard the S.S. Shiri-tan, the noxious fumes quickly disposed of the man and his bird. However, the semi-spider man would not be downed by pathetic little poisons, at least not at first. Since his first target flung itself overboard, the multi-armed man had no qualms fighting the obnoxious girl who thought herself so tough. He made an odd snorting noise before spitting up a sticky substance. It shot at the Mochizuki and wrapped around her winded self. It pressed in on the kunoichi, trying to get through the air so it could strangle her. Meanwhile, from behind, a certain pirate captain jumped in the air and fell down quickly, her sword aimed downward as she attempted to skewer Tama through the head.

The bloody sea creatures, created courtesy of Chigokai Osuteno, was keeping the crew busy. Those who had the capability to shield we in the front, blocking the spray of red liquid. Behind them, pirates were shoot off their guns, hoping that with enough lead, the beast would go down. This gave Osuteno the chance to hop onboard, along with Mizutamari. They entered the cabin to find it blocked by a crewmate, literally. The man was bloated up to the size of a boulder and was completely blocking the hallway. "What's the password?" The man's eyes looked down at Osuteno, assuming the small boy was a new addition to the bishie crew.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu wasn't sure what he should do as he stared at the Akimichi. He didn't even need to be a bloodline doctor to guess that much. Osu glanced at Mizu hesitantly before redirecting his attention completely on the man. Suddenly a voice from his head, that being Uso spoke up and told him to repeat what she told him to. "I am not really sure about the password to be honest. Roselita..." he stopped himself from saying San, "The captain that is, told me that you would direct me as to what I am supposed to do with this 'ballsy beast with a bit o' sticky fingers'," he imitated the dread pirate's manner of speech as best as he could and was confused by the next thing Uso told him to say, "And then she told me to report to her cabin swiftly so she could explain exactly what my duties are. I tried to tell her I don't really know much about sailing but she told me I would be familiar with knots before the night is through." Then entirely on his own because it had been bothering him and it was as good time to ask as any, "Is bishie some sort of pirate word? I have no idea what it means. Also would you know what lesbian mean? Or Yaoi?... Or Uke and Seme?" Osu was admittedly getting a bit distracted while playing the part of acting like he belonged there, but it did bother him that one conversation would have so many words he didn't know.
OOC: MFT 260

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“KABWOOOOSH!” The chuunin yelled as the air barrier exploded outwards, launching the creamy ooze the wannabe spider had tried to bind her with in every direction. It also served the purpose of clearing the area of the noxious concoction that Osu had set off as well as causing Rosalita to just miss with her blade, grazing Tama's shoulder instead of making Tama-ka-bob out of her. Tama winced slightly at the pain, but it was only a small cut, not very deep and definitely not the worst injury she had suffered. “My turn now!” she called as she ran through a set of handseals. A torrent of sound slammed into Rosalita, hopefully keeping her from regaining her balance right away, if the chuunin was lucky the captain might even feel a little nauseous after feeling those good vibrations. “Don't worry little bug,” Tama called out to the four armed man, “I haven't forgotten about you,” she said with a saccharine sweet voice. Tama had a body switch ready for his attack, and would rush over to stab her spectral claws into his gut. “You know, some girls may like having creamy ooze spurt suddenly from behind them, and maybe your captain likes it that way. I don't. So let's stop that m’kay?” Her eyes flashed and the brawny pirate would feel the glands that produced his sticky silk start to become unresponsive. Tama pulled away, and unleashed a ferocious roundhouse kick on the man, hopefully knocking him off of the boat. Turning back to Rosalita, Tama screamed at the pirate queen. A piercing blast of chakra-infused sound streaked towards Tama's adversary, Tama wondered if the woman could dodge it.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man in the doorway deflated, giving a hardy guffaw as he did. "Oho! A new recruit eh? Makes sense. The lady captain was lookin' for a new shota." He rubbed his chin lightly before nodding. "Normally I ain't supposed to let people in without the password, but considerin' the hubbub goin' on up above, I can see why the captain might not be in the position to tell it to ya." The man turned to allow Osuteno and his 'captive' to pass. "Throw it in with the others. Once that's done, I'll give ya a crash course in what your duties will be 'round here so you can please the Captain more effectively. After all, a happy captain makes for a happy crew." The man gave Osu a wink before motioning with his thumb for them to continue. Luckily Mizutamari played the role of prisoner quite well, with all his cowering and blubbering, and no questions were asked.

Reaching the back of the boat was a door with a small barred window. As Osuteno and Mizu approached, a blue otter jumped up, clinging to the bars. "Wott's this?" The creature looked back and forth between the two before facepalming. "Not you too you dumb water cow. I used the last of my shells so you could escape and get help. And you get captured AGAIN?!" The otter slid dramatically down the door, and a small thud signified he had landed on the ground. Mizutamari rubbed the back of his head. "Oh...that was you Wottsu? I just thought I got really lucky, don'tcha know. I mean, I did have this feeling I needed to go get help..." The voice from the door sounded exasperated. "You big oaf. Caught by a child...no...less..." The creature trailed off for a moment before appearing again at the bars. "WAIT! Wott wott?! Is that...chakra I feel? Not that forced chakra, but some real, trained chakra?! You...you're a shinobi aren't you?" Mizutamari puffed out his chest. "See eh? You didn't let me finish. I did get help." The otter nodded. "Yeah yeah, wottever Mizu. You can toot your own horn later. Right now, we need to get out of here."

The mammal addressed Osuteno. "These pirates, they're into some real crazy stuff. From what we gather, some kind of trade going on dealing with shinobi bloodlines. A few of my friends were nearby during one of the water transactions. They tried to help...but ended up getting caught." A few whimpers came from inside the prison, most likely from the mentioned friends of Wottsu. "So wott else was I to do but try to rescue them? You know, like a stealth mission...but see, I wasn't aware of the pirates having bloodlines. So I was found out..." His head drooped. "They aren't even real bloodlines...they're more like fake ones. You can slip some bloodline DNA into a random person, but it doesn't mean they know how to use it, or will ever be able to unleash its full potential." The otter shook his head. "Oh, look who I'm talking to. I don't need to lecture you on this. Long story short, if these pirates have some sort of connection with a person that can insert bloodlines into a person, it's possible they will use us in some way too. We need to get out of here and shut these faux ninja down once and for all! Will you help us?" His eyes glistened as he stared at Osuteno.

Meanwhile, Tama was aboard the S.S. Shiri-tan, fighting off some creamy ooze and a sword-wielding woman. Rosalita stumbled a bit as the wind and sound forced her to back away from Tama. The semi-spiderman held two of his swords up in a defensive position to block whatever blow Tama had in store for him. The other two slashed at her head in an attempt to decapitate her. At first he thought his attack had succeeded, until another Tama rushed in to slice his gut up. Body switching was cheating. The man attempted to spit more sticky web at Tama, but found he no longer had the ability to. His confusion was enough to cause him to back off. The use of his webs had been his ace in the hole. Now he wasn't sure how to go about fighting.

Tama thus turned her attention away from the four-armed man and back to Rosalita. She let out a loud screech, which the dread pirate dodge rolled out of the way, only barely. "Screw this shite!" Sheathing her blade, Rosalita drew her pistol and began shooting at Tama as fast as her weapon would allow. Hearing the crack of the gun, the spider man recovered his confidence and lunged at the kunoichi, slashing his swords every which way in such a manner to make dodging surprisingly difficult. While this was going on, another member of the crew hopped on board. The air grew cold as snow floated around Tama, some pieces turning red as they began to lightly cut at her body.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu nodded to the guard as he passed and made his way to the back of the ship where he found a small prison. A rather huggable otter only made cuter by its serious face began scolding Mizu-san for getting caught. As he learned that its name was Wottsu and used "wott" as a staple in its speech, Osu's age began to show itself as he wanted to hug it more and more. Osu was trying to use his big boy seriousness while Mizu's scolding continued but the otter looked so... fuzzy. But then little Wottsu started speaking to him directly and Osu brought his attention back to the matter at hand, ashamed of the silly, though brief, desire to play with its paws.

Within the first couple sentences Osu's mood had done a complete 180. He had been too busy focusing on rescuing the animals that he had missed a rather key detail. These people were messing around with something they had no right to be messing with. Osu didn't even bother searching for the key that was likely hanging up in clear sight and instead filled the keyhole with blood and broke the lock open and walk into the cell. With his face hidden by his hood he went to the back of the cell and started testing the wall while a medical clone checked to see if any of the creature needed immediate treatment. "One can't just slip bloodline DNA into a person at random. Putting aside how difficult it is to modify DNA to begin with it would take someone a teacher who already knows how to do it to teach them or many dead test subjects. Even at that point most people are too weak physically and in chakra control to survive the modification, not to mention the likelihood that whoever the dna came from was killed for it. Regardless of the end result and how it was performed all procedures of this type are labeled as kinjutsu surgery, which should only ever be performed by those who have safely studied and are considered competent enough to do so without endangering a deserving patient's life. Though we are outside the territory of Lightning and technically our laws don't mean anything here, someone is reaching for forbidden knowledge, likely at the cost of untold lives, and using the fruits of their research to aid criminals. As a shinobi of the Medical Branch of Kumogakure no Sato the laws are clear as to what course of action comes next."
mbjXJ2J.jpg

When Osu turned around he no longer looked the same or even held himself as he did before. Before he had even finished speaking his tone had changed and became even more feminine that it had been. Standing where Osu had stood before was a girl with the same bloody eyes and a bit of the face but clearly a different person. As Osu and Uso had agreed in their little treaty when they first spoke face to face, Uso had the right to claim control of the body when the law called for execution, and in exchange Osu had the right to step in and make the case for special circumstances. Uso also possessed the right to transform their body to her preferred form unless it would cause issue. The clone finished up what treatment needed to be done immediately and poofed away.

Ignoring any question or comment on the change of everything Uso addressed the animals and it was clear that her attitude was much, much colder than Osu's had been just a bit before. "I will make this simple. If any of you know where I might find information as to who is performing these operations tell me now. If you are able to fight those who can use shinobi abilities and not get in my way you will follow me or search these cabins for information. Everyone else will leave through the hole in the wall I am about to make. If the pirates refuse to surrender and prove too difficult to capture, they will be punished to the full extent that the laws demand." Uso gave them a bit to make up their minds and share what they knew and felt the blood serpent falling apart and let it crumble. "All of you into the hall, combatants go ahead and start heading up front and take any information you find along the way topside. I will join you briefly." Uso stayed in the prison room however and crouched down as if she were preparing for a running start with her back facing the wall she planned to break. Bloody dragonic wings far too heavy to ever dream of flying with sprouted from her back, less-fin like than her previous usage and more like how the myths described the creatures. Suddenly the cabin was filled with the bloody wings and a dragon-like construct burst through the back wall of the ship in one more eruption of noise even louder than those that came before. The ship was decisively doomed to its watery grave, but Uso planned to have all the information this ship held before it sank.

With her construct roaring and flying above the ship, already renewing the attack on the crew, Uso stormed up the hall, passing the searching sea mammals and attacked the first crew member she had sight of with a Giant Sanguine Blood Shark Bomb. There wasn't much room to dodge in this hall after all and she honestly would only need a single crewmate to tell her the name of the one performing the surgeries. If they survived the attack and remained conscious she would then ask them once about who was doing these surgeries. The truth would grant them a chance to live if they could find a way off this sinking ship. If they refused... the thought resulted in the wings from Uso's back becoming liquid once more and reforming into a number of floating orbs with long barrels sticking out of them. Half inch diameter bullets of hardened blood shattering their kneecaps and elbows would more than likely make sure they wouldn't hinder her investigation further. She wasn't going to be as gentle as Osu had been.
OOC MFT: 1044

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama switched into ghost form as she saw the flurry blade strikes and heard the gunshots from behind her. They hit her, and passed right through her. She grit her ethereal teeth at the mental pain the strikes and shots caused, while showing no other outward sign that they affected her. “Alright bub,” she said staring deep into the wannabe spider’s eyes, “Why don't you go for a really long swim, and never come back?” Tama then booted the Ma-chump overboard. Hopefully, her chimeric ability to temporarily override someone's will would be enough to keep the pirate out of the rest of the fight.

Then Tama saw the snow, and before she could remark about the absurdity of cold weather in the tropics, she felt the dashes of child begin to slice at her, despite her spirited state. “Another pretty-boy? Raiden this is ridiculous, but…thank you for the meal!,” she yelled as she raised her right arm into the air. A gaping vortex appeared above the chuunin, wolfing down the frosted flakes as quickly as the snowman could produce them. She dashed at the cool dude, grabbing his arm as he went to punch her, and sweeping his legs out from underneath him. Tama grabbed his face and began to drain the man of his vitality and chakra, not enough to kill him, but enough to render him unable to fight meaningfully. “Geh, I really should ease up on the fast food, but it'll do, compliments to the chef,” she tipped her flamboyant hat to the now sprawling pirate crewman. Several more bullets would probably pass through the chuunin, the shots from Rosalita were beginning to give the chuunin a headache. “I'll come play in a bit, don't you worry. I just want to make sure we have no more interr-,” Tama was unable to finish her sentence as the roar of a bloody draconic construct pierced the air. Simultaneously the sound of a ship’s hull being blasted open from the inside could be heard. “Well I think your crew is going to be a bit preoccupied with that, so let's say we finish this, Dead Pirate-chan,” Tama called out to Rosalita as an enormous sphere of chakra formed above her hand, which morphed into countless spinning discs. As they took shape, an ominous song seemed to emanate from them, which continued as the Mochizuki charged the Pirate Queen.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the prison door swung open, all the otters rushed out into the hallway, giving Uso a salute as they passed. Thanks to the medical assistance from Osuteno's clone, no mammal would flee the ship. Wottsu screamed with his fist held high. "PRISON RIOOOOOOOT!!!" The lesser otters entered rooms, taking out a few pirates who had been rudely awoken by the blood dragon ripping their ship apart. Wottsu led the charge, slashing at the enemies with chakra-infused shells. The pirates Uso attempted to gain information from were unhelpful. Most screamed, blubbering how they had no idea what she was talking about. They of course received no mercy from the fierce little girl. One particular man gave a wicked smirk in response. "Yer a right idiot if ya think ye'll find anythin' useful wench." He was promptly disposed of. All that was left was for Uso to reach topside and take on the assortment of pirates cheering on their captain. The two men closest to the cabin door turned to face the child. One's hands began to spark, and the other caused a chill to fill the air. The bloody wings on Uso's back began to freeze over, hindering their flexibility and causing them to slow in their movement.

Meanwhile, Rosalita's snarl was enough to strike terror into the burliest of men. But unfortunately for the Dread Pirate, Tama was immune to fear. "Fine wench. Ya wanna play rough? We'll play rough." The woman reached for her eye patch and tore it off, revealing a functioning eye. Within it was a symbol unfamiliar to the Mochizuki, but as it began to glow, it became obvious that it wasn't just for show. She let out a deafening shriek, and her neck twitched in unnatural ways. Her head drooped as her scream drifted into silence. Rosalita's skin took on a grey hue, and when she lifted her head, her eyes appeared wild. The captain drew her sword, wielding it one-handed as the other still brandished her pistol. She rushed at Tama with a feral growl, shooting two shots before seeming to disappear from sight. The feeling of the shift reached Tama's body, and it reminded her of Kazuhiko. Rosalita wasn't just fast anymore...she could reality shift.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uso was tired as she got to the deck. Not exhausted tired, but the 'I've had enough of this crap today' tired. At Osu's insistence she had offered a path of mercy to those she came across, a chance to live and repent for standing in the way of law and civilization, and each chose judgement instead. Even here at the door to the deck she met with... a Haku-Thief and a... Santaru-Thief it seemed. The gun turrets she had floating about he grew stiffer in the cold produced by the one fool. The crew seemed to rely on their stolen, more than likely incomplete bloodlines. What was the possibility they had enough training to do anything that didn't come naturally with the bloodlines? How far along might they have progressed in training those abilities they did have? Have strong were they compared to an actual user? Most importantly, did they know their own weaknesses? Having trained as a bloodline doctor, the two that shared this body were more than familiar.

The Santaru-Thief would come near last if possible, or at least until the marine mammals came up top. There were a number of crew members on the deck and only one Uso. Santaru get a bad rep for leaning towards larger flashier moves that get allies shocked so if Uso infuriated this likely untrained man she might be able to get him to strike at his own. The Haku-Thief however... Uso willed the blood in the ice user's body to start boiling and willed her dragon to come and drive the Santaru-Thief back. Now it was time to use the jutsu that Osu had puzzled out earlier that day. This was the first, and the last set of hand seals she planned on performing for these fools. First came a single drip of red liquid that fell from the suddenly appearing dark red storm clouds. Then came the downpour. Blood worthy of a hundred battlefields began drenching everything, and all this blood would react to her will without the need for silly things like hand seals. Yet she didn't feel strong or excited at that moment, but rather the only thing she felt was a need to learn more about where all these thieves received their power and be done with this already.

"The blood you see is mine!" A frenzy of blood sharks seemed to burst from the deck right under more distant members of the crew and bit at legs before exploding. Uso let the turrets fall, she didn't need them anymore as and instead created what seemed to be a simple brick of blood that sat on the ground in blood that was overflowing the deck of the ship now. Bloody tendrils sprang from the ground to seize the Haku-Thief whose blood she was boiling by the neck and drag their mouth to the brick. With the dragon forcing distance now Uso continued projecting her voice after what had only been a second or so of silence. "Where my blood lays I reign! I want but one thing, the person who gave you these bloodlines. The next words spoken will decide this one's fate." She wasn't joking and she made her blood soaked face clear as day that she wasn't. She was fully prepared to curb stomp this pirate to death while they experienced the pain of their own blood boiling them from the inside the very moment someone made an aggressive step or told her no one would say anything. Afterwards she would move to slaughter them all. There was no point to try and offer mercy to individuals in a group, unless they got out of the way completely and hid until the fighting was done, so one would effectively decide the fate of all. Uso held up three fingers "Oh but first you all should be aware of a few facts. First, not a single member of your crew that was below deck will ever walk through that door again. Second, I have battle ready reinforcements arriving soon. Third, seeing how she is fighting 'the Admiral', your captain won't be coming to save you.". As she spoke she wore her usual smile of confidence and inherent superiority... but still just wasn't feeling it. She needed to keep one or two of these fools alive at the very least should they stand against her, but that would definitely mean having to cut through the rest first. There really was nothing enjoyable in this fight and by the end of it there was no doubt she would be physically exhausted as well.
OOC: Alright hopefully no more hospital times for me and moving this along. Also for the sake of canon we should figure out why Osu arrived back separately via driftwood rather than on the ship with Tama lol.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The shriek didn't bother Tama one bit. Kimiki’s training had increased Tama's resistance to such sounds. She easily smacked aside the two bullets with her claws. “You call this rough?” The Mochizuki taunted her opponent, “A little eye show and yelling isn't going to be-,” she was interrupted by a stab in the back. Her ghost form resisted most of the physical damage, though the mental damage was excruciating. She turned to strike her assailant, but she was no longer there. Snarling, Tama searched for the suddenly more elusive Rosalita. She aimed kicks, blasts of sound, punches, and insults at the pirate, but Rosalita was now always a step ahead. And the Dread Pirate didn't stop at dodging, she always ended up where Tama least expected it slicing away with the sword and firing point-blank salvos from her pistol. “Warping is cheating,” she gasped, coughing up a little blood as she vaguely recalled a similar situation from her past.
Convenient Flashback said:
“Ack!” There was a thud as the young girl landed on her back. “No fair! Warping is cheating!” Her opponent, a shinobi in his mid-twenties, rolled his eyes.

“If I'm cheating, you'll never have a fair fight,” Kichida Kazuhiko responded.

“But other people don't just skip-a-doodle-do when I try to punch them, teleport behind me and wombo-combo my face off, if that's not cheating I don't know what is,” the then genin pouted.

“Well it seems to me that you need to figure out how to deal with my… skip-a-doodle-do,” Kazuhiko shook his head at Tama's naming sense and other choices of vocabulary, “So I'm going to keep flipping you onto the floor until you do.”

Damn bitch, made me resort to a flashback, Tama thought irritably. But this woman's technique was sloppy compared to Kazuhiko’s. She jumped into the air, firing another barrage of sound at the Dread Pirate. When the pirate shifted, Tama would spin around and grab Rosalita, saying, “Funny thing about skip-a-doodle-do, you can't do it while being held.” Tama then used the wind to slam the both of them into the deck of the S.S. Shiri-tan at the highest speed she could muster. The pirate on bottom of course.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uso's voice caused all the pirates to look from their captain to the androgynous child. The drizzle of blood dampened the screaming coming from the boiling pirate. With no real physical proof of the man's suffering, most of the pirates simply stood in silence and listened, while those in the range of the raging blood dragon focused on avoiding it. When Uso's demands and statements were complete, the sole female on board spoke. "We can't give ye what we don't got. So if yer just gonna murder us outright, we only got one choice." Every sea bandit together shot whatever power they respectively had, bombarding Uso with lightning, ice, bone, even blood. It was a simple matter to redirect the foreign blood back at the fools who thought they could use that to take her down. The other forms of assault were more tricky, and between controlling all her blood and evading attacks, she began to tire.

After a couple slaughter pirates and some wounds on Uso, a loud yell came from behind her. "Die pirate scum!!! Go go Wottsu Rangers!" Five colored otters, led by Wottsu Blue rushed forward and began slicing through some of the enemies that Uso found a bit more difficult. With the pressure let off, Uso's slaughter rained down absolute. The piercing red downpour annihilated her enemies until only a few remained. These individuals realized they were fighting a losing battle and began jumping ship. A familiar, accented voice spoke. "Want me to get them, eh?" With a nod from Uso, Mizutamari jumped off the ship, along with three lesser otters to capture a prisoner or two.

Meanwhile Tama fought blade and claw with Rosalita, who was enjoying her blinking advantage a little too much. Uncontrollable giggling came from the woman, as if her brain function was being directed solely to fighting and not to proper thought processes. But thanks to a convenient flashback, Tama recalled a means to combat this woman, and put it to action. The force of the wind was strong enough to piledrive the two women through the top deck, and splintered wood sliced the grappled individuals. Their landing caused the sword to fly from Rosalita's hand, leaving only her pistol. With a growl, the woman brought the gun to Tama's head and pulled the trigger. All that was heard was a click before the Mochizuki's fist bashed the captain's face and her claws pierced through the skull. The Chuunin smirked. "Don't bring a gun to a fist fight." Sadly, no one alive was around to hear her clever zinger.

With the battle died down, Uso could look over the carnage of the ship. It wasn't long before she noticed something out of the ordinary. The bandits she knew she had killed were burning, despite the fact that neither she nor the otters had used any sort of fire. No bodies were spared this fate, not even the one Tama was straddling below the deck of the S.S. Shiri-tan. After a few minutes, Mizutamari returned with two of the pirates. It took the effort of all marine mammals present to lift the prisoners onto the S.S. Shiri-tan. Once aboard, Wottsu Blue took the lead, now wearing an eyepatch and wielding a saber. "Alright you scallopwags! Time to start talking! Our new friends would like to know your little secrets, manatees." "Sir, is that the proper term, eh?" "Of course! Now wot will it be pollywags?" The pirate captives appeared to sweat heavily before one opened his mouth. "All I can say is tha-" His words were cut short as the two burst into flames on the spot. "Wot?!" The lead otter jumped back from the flames and motioned to his colleagues. "Put it out!" Water was splashed on the two, but it was too late, they were gone. Wottsu grumbled. "Wot kind of twisted acts were being performed here?" By now Tama and the Chigokai were again together, and the blue otter addressed them. "Worse yet, wot would have become of us had you not come to the rescue? We owe you much for this." He bowed with a flourish and spoke again. "Please, we must repay your courage. Give us one moment. Wottsu Rangers, move out!"

With a motion of his paw, the colorful otters jumped from the ship and disappeared beneath the waves. At that time, a small brown otter tapped lightly on the purple-haired shinobi's leg. It offered up a piece of paper to the child obediently. "As you requested shinobi-sama." Upon the paper was a picture of both Tama and Osu and a single sentence.
They have what you seek.

It was a simple phrase, but it was enough to cause alarm for the Kumo nin. Someone had obtained images of them, and seemed to think they had something the pirates were after. Unfortunately, nothing more could be revealed from this paper, and the other otters had turned up with nothing. They all bowed in apology to Uso, fearing the ferocity they saw earlier. Before long the Wottsu rangers returned, jumping onboard with impressive grace. Coming from the water was a beautiful voice singing a song that was both sweet, yet haunting. It was clear her voice was laced with chakra, and a Genjutsu was working its way through their mind. It urged them to look overboard, to dive into the water and embrace the source of the sound. But shinobi are well trained, their minds a stronghold against such assaults. It took effort, but the two shinobi were able to push the craving away.

From the water rose a beautiful woman adorned in glamorous jewelry. As her body continued to rise from the sea, it became clear that she wasn't human. A geyser of water pushed her body upward, and she landed on the railing of ship with surprising dexterity. The fish tail that made up her lower body flicked lightly. "So you are the two my dear furry friends told me of. You certainly look impressive, and the carnage of the sunken ship I passed supports their claims of your strength." She placed a slim finger against her mouth and giggled daintily. "I like you both very much, or so my intuition tells me, so I will make you a deal." She held up her hand and a golden orb formed above it. Its spherical shape refined, until it became a glossy white pearl. It lowered into her palm, and she smiled with pride. "You have proven yourselves friends to my minions. Therefore I, Saaya, shall allow you to sign a contract with my kin. Concentrate your chakra into your fingertip and sign this pearl. In doing so, you shall forever be favored by us." Her eyes sharpened in an instant, showing a startlingly change in demeanor. "As long as you remain faithful." The look was gone, and she again smiled upon the Kumogakureans before her. "Well? What will it be my dears?"
OoC said:
We finally made it! This is the official acceptance of the Marine Mammal Contract. Either accept or decline ICly.

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I think I will have to decline by socking the mermaid right in the kisser... JKJK I'm signing lol.

Breathing rather heavily, USo finally relaxed after she gave her approval for the sea mammals to chase down the prisoners. Uso sat down hard on a nearby crate, half afraid this body was going to vomit from chakra exhaustion... again. The red rain stopped, the dragon collapsed, she could no longer maintain her prefered appearance and went back to Osu's dumb mug. This was too much. She didn't even have anything left for medical jutsu so she would have to wait for the injuries to slowly... well compared to normal people, quite rapidly heal. It would be a good hour at least, which was simply far too long. As for her chakra stores that would take even longer. In a way chakra worked like a muscle, you trained it through use and a lot of it. However today she and Osu had basically worn this "muscle" past its exhaustion point... twice. It would be a miracle if they didn't get the "ninja fevers" after this. The next week or two was almost guaranteed super flu symptoms. Damned disgusting cretins.

And now said cretins really did seem to be damned with the way they were... ON FIRE!? Uso tried to get up but began falling back down though one of the otters caught her in time to ease her down gently. Uso was livid as she watched the bodies... the experimental evidence and data burn. When the prisoners were brought back and they spontaneously combusted as one was about to speak from what was obviously a failsafe, Uso could taste bile. Not from the chakra exhaustion, but from pure anger. She slammed the side of her fist into a crate but in stark contrast to ninjutsu ability this body was weak physically and only managed a slick crack in the crate and an injured hand. If there wasn't a lot of self regulating blood control at work she would have likely had an aneurysm. Still she was so tense at this point she was nearly spasming.

As she finally made it to her feet again one of the otters presented something to her. They had been targeted specifically. How did anyone even know they were... Who the hell told Tama that story? The one that lead them out this way to begin with.... This had all been set up. They... She had been played!

Despite not having any chakra left to spend Uso screamed "THIS WHOLE DAMN TRAP!" in anger and smashed down on the crate with a large bloody clawed hand nearly the length of her body and there was no trace of the wooden pile ever having formed a shaped to begin with. This time she retched quite violently. After a bit of time on her hands and knees relieving her stomach, Uso stood back up while cleaning her face with a handkerchief.

The sea mammals looked nervous. She couldn't really blame them though... They had followed he orders well and honestly might have maybe not won if they hadn't backed her up. She had never encouraged anyone before... Or thanked anyone... "You have done what could be done. You have performed your task well." If they wanted thanks as well they would have to wait for another day, this was the most she could manage.

While waiting for the otters to return from whatever they were doing Uso handed the paper over to Tama. "It seems whoever fed you that ridiculous story about the Lightning Bird was sending us into this trap. Someone is digging into some forbidden medical techniques and sent this bunch of rejects in to capture us. Chances are since this was a bunch of half baked bloodline infusions they wanted a proper Chimera to study. I was probably more or less just a bonus source of DNA to play with or maybe they wanted a medical shinobi to interrogate. Given the way the bodies combusted in two situations, death or speaking on a forbidden subject, they were all likely marked with some special variant of curse seal. I suppose in that case their captain could have shared any information with you?" Uso gave a small mirthless chuckle without anything close to a smile on her face. "At best we tied this round. Everything here was just the gunk in the bottom of the test tube. They probably won't even consider anything here a significant loss and there isn't a single clue."

Before she could think of any more revelations or get any angrier the Wottsu Rangers returned. Along with a song. Quite frankly it was beautiful, the second most beautiful sound in this world very likely. But only the second. It wasn't any sort of awareness of the genjutsu at work that allowed Uso to resist, but the fact there was a much more euphoric sound that was ever calling and the sheer willpower that developed from resisting it. Still... she was feeling a lot more relaxed.

Of all the things a mermaid rose from the sea. An actual mermaid. It clicked on Uso what this might mean. Sure enough this apparent Queen of the Sea was offering a contract with them like this had all been one of those drunken sailor's stories. What the hell, why not... But damn it all did it have to be a chakra signature right now? Wasn't this sort of thing supposed to be done in blood? "Make sure that you all answer either owner of this body when we call." And without even a hint more of an explanation for that quiet statement made to the mermaid, Uso forced a bit more chakra into her hand and signed the orb. Oh dear Raiden's hernia she was going to be sick again!
OOC I gotta contract! I gotta cooooon-tract! *Does a little dance to the song.*

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tana had expected to win, but she hadn't expected the fireworks that immediately occurred afterwards. And worst of all, despite all the cool zingers and one-liners she could think of to address the conflagration there was no one around to hear them. “Well isn't that just great,” the smoldering chuunin grumbled as she brushed embers off of her tattered outfit. Waving a hand dismissively, the Mochizuki swirled air around the flaming section of the ship. By containing the area she created a pseudo-vacuum, and starved the flames of oxygen.

Climbing back out of the hole she and Rosalita had made in the deck, Tama surveyed the situation. A bunch of otter combatants had entered the fray alongside Osuteno, who was looking decidedly more girly than normal. The pirates were in a complete rout, and Tama noticed that the dead pirates were burning in much the same way as Rosalita had been. Tama made her way over to where they were, albeit slowly. She was heavily injured, though healing rapidly. But the time she arrived the battle was over, and the otters and Osu had rounded up the survivors. However, before the pair could get any information from them they burst into flames as well. A chance! “Well whether we got anything useful or not, I bet someone's nerves are a little fried right now. No, no wait I've got a better one. They're probably steamed we're still alive and kicking. Oh! These guys must have loved their job. They're burning with passion!” Tama looked at Osu and the Wattsu Rangers for their opinions. A few of the otters were prepared with score cards, and rated them appropriately. Tama flushed at the results, “H-hey this was just on the spot. I got better ones, I swear!” The chuunin coughed before looking at the evidence the otters had presented the shinobi pair. “Anyways, who did tell me about the Lightning bird? I think I read about it on some flyer or such, but I can't really remember too much about it. My mind's a bit fuzzy on that subject. As far as the Dead Pirate-chan goes, well… she wasn't exactly all there near the end. Lots of giggling, nothing coherent.” Tama thought about Osu's next words a bit before responding, “A tie eh? Well ties go to the defenders, so we won!”

Then the music started. It was a beautiful tune, and Tama began to hum along before she realized it. She also found herself peering over the edge of the ship, dangling dangerously close to falling overboard herself, entranced as she was. Luckily, the owner of the voice was not intending to do them harm, and Tama had enough sense to realize that the melody was laced with powerful chakra. The Mochizuki hurried to shake off the impulse to jump into the ocean, and witnessed the arrival of the source of the sound. The owner of the song turned out to be a beautiful maiden of the sea, who Tama would have loved to get to know better, if she didn't already have two lovers. She mentioned something about signing a pearl and gaining favor. And then Tama tuned out the rest, signing the round object with a flourish. “Sure thing!”

The next thing that happened was a large explosion from the inside of the Shiri-tan. It rocked the ship and sent all on deck rolling. Everyone except Saaya, of course. “Crap! I guess Rosie had a little ‘spark’ of life left in her, next to the gunpowder too!” Tama exclaimed, scrambling to regain her balance. “Yes I accept! Otters! Save the Shiri-tan! Oh wait, where did Osu go? And why am I missing a chunk of ship?” Tama then spotted the young medic, drifting out to sea clutching a small splinter of the Shiri-tan. “Great… Just great.., hey miss…Saaya? Er, miss Saaya-sama? Do you think I could trouble you for a favor? I'm pretty spent, not to mention have my hands full at the moment. I'd owe you big time, I've just got the sinking feeling that if he drowns out here, I'll down in paperwork back home, so if you could just ensure he gets back safely, I would be most appreciative.”
Yeah! Contract Accepted!

MFT
WC: 650+

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Saaya gave a cutsie smile as the child scribbled down a name. "We can tell. Call it...the instinct of a sea mammal." How far this intuition could see within Osuteno was not clear. But at least Uso wouldn't have to worry about the creatures not answering her call. With Tama's signature also within in the pearl, Saaya tossed it lightly into the air and it seemed to pop out of existence. "Very good." The explosion that followed caused the mammal's to tumble about the boat, except for the mermaid who remained surprisingly still. Staring at the Chigokai out in the water, Saaya twirled her hair as Tama spoke. "Come now. That is what these minions are for. I have more pressing matters to attend to." She snapped her fingers and Mizutamari saluted. "I'll get her der safely." He jumped into the water to assist the barely stable child. Saaya winked before jumping into the water herself, disappearing underneath the salty sea. Wottsu blue waved his saber in the air as he barked orders. "Wot's with all this lollygagging?! You heard the Captain!"

All's well that ends well...except for the pirates, of course.
OoC said:
Marine Mammal Contract Successfully Completed by Osuteno and Mochizuki Tama!

You may now apply for an E-Rank Summon to Rp with. Feel free to use the ones in the rp (except Saaya), or make up an entirely new entity.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back