Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Myakashi Madness [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The night was bitterly cold, an unfamiliar chill in the air as Myakashi Migoya scanned a nearby building, illuminated by a series of red lanterns.

Unlike most clans, the Myakashi did not have a clear clan house or grounds. Rather, it was made up of a segment of the poorer districts of Konoha - the 'slums' as it were, where those of higher-birth and simple lifestyle would fear to tread. The simple truth was that this area was a ruse - a mask over what for all intents and purposes was a very good lifestyle for those within the clan.

However, this night was different. A rival faction, drawn from those who felt the Myakashi were weak, had started to ply their wares near to the Myakashi segment of town. Naturally, this would not do as it would draw too much unwanted attention. Plus, what they were doing was for all intents and purposes sickening, and against the 'foggy' Myakashi code of ethics.

No... an example would have to be made, and it just so happened that Migoya had found an unlikely group to help in this task, whilst educating them on the true battles within Konoha's underbelly. As always, Migoya was planning for the future.

He was crouched now on top of a nearby building, watching the comings and goings of several buildings. He was awaiting the arrival of his newfound colleagues and hoped they would arrive soon. He had dropped Hisao off to get changed into something more... suitable - simple clothing, not that of a shinobi. Doku and Yong had similar requests given to them, for whatever reason. For his own part Migoya now had black hair, his eyes a deep brown colour and his skin ruddied by what appeared to be mud... but didn't smell like it at all.

His eyes watched, and waited.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao smirked to himself, Migoya had requested more suitable clothing, unlike my usual uniformed self.... Mission successful Migoya-chan,. He stopped to enjoy a drink from his flask, the night was chilly, and it warmed the cockles of his heart to be out and about. I don't know what Migoya is up to, but I know the art of going unnoticed, and blending in while not appearing to. There was a subtle art to it.</COLOR><COLOR color="#000040"> He had disguised himself, and was expending the effort to use Byukagan only in his right eye, so it could be covered by an eye patch. Not enough to fool an experienced shinobi, but should be enough to fool anyone else.

He could see Migoya crouched upon a building, like a gargoyle watching over the city, seeking his own personal brand of justice. Justice that usually involved death, maiming, bribery, extortion and general unpleasantness. Hisao had personally investigated on some of the alleged crimes of the Red Eyed Devil, but never once had anything other than ghost stories and false leads. And now I am starting to walk the same slippery path myself, He briefly considered taking up smoking, as it felt like something he should be doing under the circumstances, then took some silent leaps to join Migoya.
maxresdefault.jpg

He spoke quietly as he crouched down, "Devil-chan, I am here and in more suitable clothing, so what are we getting up to on this lovely night?"

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong moved through the village like smoke, weaving between antenna, chimney and lawn chair (the odd lawn chair on the roof was not uncommon in a shinobi village where 'up' was simply another direction to walk). The message had stated that he should not wear his normal shinobi attire but Yong found it easier to hide himself than change his armour and the Tabula Rasa with Active Camo was a simple enough jutsu combination to maintain.

He spied two of his Myakashi teammates waiting nearby. Moving silently beside them he greeted the pair warmly, "It's a nice night for some Ultra Violence boys... Though I assume we are waiting for one more before we get underway?"<i></i>

Yong leaned closer to Hisao, grinning conspiratorially, "Nice suit Hisao... Very... Subtle..."<i></i>
image.jpg

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It appears I am late. Thought Doku to himself as he approached the designated rooftop. There was already three figures waiting for him there and he was mildly amused by their ideas of "simple clothing". He was himself wearing something simple, he was too lazy to get dressed up for what he imagined was a simple meeting of minds and possible dirty work, besides his clothes would probably get messed up anyway.

He landed on the building where the figures stood talking amongst themselves and walked over before muttering a simple "Hey". He sat with his feet hanging off the edge and waited patiently for Migoya to inform them all as to why they were here.

d1d569605ca91845fe635348d9f08c00.jpg

[Word Count: 116]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[center]http://architectureimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/houses-alleyway-barcelona-late-night-spain-street-stones-doors-lights-alley-background-pictures.jpg
[/center]

It was probably a very good thing that Migoya’s thoughts were, at this time, unable to be read by the motley crew that showed up. He had asked them to come dressed down… and he got what appeared to be a peacock, a shadow demon and an emo. It sounded like the start of one of those rude jokes… all they needed now was a bar.

However… this could be used to their advantage.

“Evening gentlemen… and Hisao”, Migoya said with a grin. “Thank you for coming. I promised you some answers, and I hope tonight's expedition will provide them. Whilst we are safe here, from this point on I will be establishing a link between us - we will be able to communicate via thoughts. Only surface thoughts of course, I wouldn’t want to pry”, he said with a smirk.

He turned to face the building with the red lanterns. He voice grew quieter, requiring the three gents he was with to move closer in order to hear.

“As you are aware Konohagakure is a living entity, thriving on the people within her walls. Some of them are shinobi, but sometimes we forget that the majority of the population are not.”

A pale hand was raised to point towards the building.

“See - over there. A place of business - in other words a brothel. Normally, if the business owners and those involved with it are happy to ply their trade it is not an illegal practice. However, every now and then a budding crime family seeks to use this trade to bolster its own power, influence and strength.”

“We, the Myakashi clan, believe that crime is something to be exploited and controlled for the benefit of the less fortunate. To destroy crime simply causes more to appear - control it and you control how it acts, multiplies - and where it does not. We do not support brothels that use slavery to ply its trade.”

“The problem with this particular enterprise is that the owners have powerful customers - individuals who are movers and shakers so to speak. The Hokage is limited in how he can respond to such events - especially since his focus is on defending the village at present. Rarely do requests for the destruction of these businesses reach his desk - after all if the right pockets are being lined with money, issues will never find the light of day”.

He turned to look at Hisao and Doku.

“The ANBU in particular are tasked with duties that are deemed to be more important to the safety of the village. Yes - what you do is vital, however what we do is just as much. There is no point stopping the plunging kunai, when the body is full of cancer.”

“You might ask why the main branch are not undertaking this task. Well… they are useful in destroying problems, but like I said crime is a hydra - cut one head off and more will grow. Tame the hydra and you can control it always.”

“So yes… we Myakashi are involved in organised crime. However, we use it to ensure the safety and peace of the land by monitoring and controlling its growth, and, when necessary, we prune it back.”

He turned back to look at the building once again.

“Tonight, several key members of the Fire countries government are visiting this brothel. They do not know that those within are there against their will. Tonight, if you will join me, we will send a message to them, shame the owners, free the slaves, and remove the cancer.”

His gaze rested on the motley crew.

“Questions?”

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao listened to Migoya’s words, and as much as he was unhappy with it, the albino’s words made sense. Crime like this was difficult to track without a dedicated force, and its not something that Konoha would prioritize, there is generally, unfortunately, more important things to do than worry about than minor crime. It’s a sad fact there was larger things at stake to deal with.

Shaking his head, ”No questions, but a condition, I won’t allow the murder of any government officials. If they are breaking the law, they will be arrested and dealt with accordingly, not quietly in the night.” He wasn’t so far gone that he would allow crimes to be committed in his presence, not yet.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yong smiled as Migoya's speech rattled on to its conclusion, he understood what Migoya was doing. It was easier to introduce a drop of evil into their thoughts, disguised as necessity, than it was to simply state 'the other gang took our brothel, we are taking it back... Also their might be some blackmailing... And murder'.

For Migoya and the rest of the Myakashi today's mission was run of the mill, eliminate competition, assimilate assets and free any prisoners/slaves/indentured servants. On the other hand their two new comrades would be taking their first active steps to distance themselves from the life of Anbu of Konohagakure. Even if they did not realise it yet.

Hisao was the first to respond, making a request that no officials be murdered. Yong had experienced enough of Migoya's tactics to know what the real reward for tonights little excursion would be, "Ease your mind Oji-chan, we will endeavour to keep any of the officials as far away from physical harm..."<i></i> He continued the sentence in his head, speaking to Migoya's mind directly, ...because they are the real prize tonight. They can not be used by us if they are dead... Well maybe their hearts... <i></i> Yong audibly chuckled slightly before catching , the sound potential sounding unhinged to the two not hearing the silent words.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For Doku there was no real questions per say, not yet at least. He figured that if he just waited and observed all that he wanted to know would reveal itself given time and to ask to many direct questions would tell Migoya more about him than the answers he sought. It would not be an equal exchange.

"No questions from me Migoya san. Shall we begin?" his tone casual and almost sounding disinterested in being there. Not that such tricks will fool this man.

[Word Count: 85]

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Have been incredibly sick the past few days.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
]Allow? Who does he think he is placing conditions on? Migoya responded, his voice only audible to Yong via their connection. I hope your father is right about him... or its another heart I suppose. Migoya's face was impassive throughout, though his gaze did rest on Doku's, as if trying to gauge a reaction.

A wry smirk crept on his face as he turned to Hisao, his voice a whisper but carrying on the wind. "Agreed Hisao-san. We do not kill needlessly, and certainly do not wish to both cause a void in how this Government is run, nor give them an excuse to increase their own power in the name of 'defence'."

He turned to face the others.

"From this point on our minds are going to be linked - a 'telepathy' of sorts to enable us to communicate whilst keeping silence. Please dont think unwanted thoughts... Ive seen enough in my life," he said with a grin. He gave a visible nod, and soon the connection that Yong and him had shared passed to the other two. Thank you Grandmother Migoya 'thought' cryptically. If the others were observant, they would see a small flicker of light from a nearby window – an old lady stood there apparently cooking dinner.

Ok Gentlemen. Given your choice of accruement I will ask that you fulfil certain roles tonight. Hisao - you will act as a 'customer' of this establishment, making your way via the front door. That way we will have eyes, well eye, on the most secure part of the brothel - the doorway from the waiting room to the, well, workshop. Make liberal use of your alcohol - ham it up if needs be, and ask for a display of the girls. That way, you will be out of most of the danger, and you will have access to getting the girls out once the fun begins. This requires brains and an ability to adapt... and keeps you from overexerting yourself.

He gave a nod before turning to Yong.

Nephew - Your task will be to infiltrate via the second floor - there, he said pointing towards what appeared to be an open window, held aloft by a wooden pole. Your primary task will be to infiltrate the main audience room. It should be filled with girls and the Government officials, music and the like... so, adopt one of the musicians faces and... play for them He added with a smirk. Something that will put them into a slumber perhaps? I am sure Yong-Sr. taught you something appropriate? You could tell them one of his stories. In any event, keep them alive. He wanted to add unfortunately, but now was not time for flippant conversation.

And now you Doku-san. You are I are going to have a bit of a mock fisticufts here, Migoya thought, pointing to what appeared to be the back door to the place. We will initially be a diversion so Hisao and Yong can fulfil their tasks, but it will not last long. I want you to knock me down and brag about it. Offer the guards a round at the local drinking establishment. They will not go - but your offer might get them into their good books... Use that to obtain intel.

He looked up at the trio – it was difficult managing new people on the fly, but perhaps… perhaps they would work out. In any event this was a test - always a test.

Once that stage is done, we will be in a better position to act. Questions?

WC: 585

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding Hisao slipped backwards off the roof and landed on the ground, ready to do his part in what he was now thinking of as a ‘Citizen’s Raid’. Plus if we get in trouble, I can always pull the ANBU card, that should get us out of most trouble… as long as they don’t actually call headquarters. Neatening his shirt, he slipped into his persona for this particular outfit. It was one that had served the old Inquisitor well.

houses-alleyway-barcelona-late-night-spain-street-stones-doors-lights-alley-background-pictures.jpg

Looking around, he was disappointed by the alleyway, it was filthy, graffiti ridden, and completely empty of people, not even a single passed out person to be seen. Usually there would be a few different miscreants around, this brothel must have a tight hold on the area, frankly too tight for a simple brothel. Smiling to himself, he knew he was going to have fun. Sauntering out, he stood for a second to take in the sight of the place.

39008951_10155970288061902_8547392296688025600_n.jpg

Hisao raised his eyebrows as he walked towards it, I think it might need some more lights. The name sparked a memory of an old ANBU file, but nothing to do with a brothel. This used to be just a normal kyabakura, I had no idea it had devolved from that to a seku-kyabakura, and then even further into a brothel. How bad a state is Konohagakure in, that this could happen and nothing is done about it?

Hiding his distain under a jovial expression, he beamed happiness as he pushed open the doors, and ran into the hostess waiting at the entrance. Hisao was still getting used to using Byukagan in only one eye, but he was getting a good idea of the setup of the place and he had only walked in the door. Concentrating on the mental link Migoya had established between them, he started a running commentary.

Is this working? Can you hear me? Security cameras in every room, seems to be all running into the one room from the wiring, can’t see the room from here, two guards lurking behind the entrance doors, both skulking in the dark, very armed. Larger main room has 6 guards, they seem to be alert, 2 are roaming and the 4 seem to be at posts. I can see at least 1 guard per hallway… what is this place? It has way too much protection to just be a brothel, and none of the guards look bored, which means they are paid enough to care.</B><i></i>

Nodding and smiling with the hostess as he walked in, he took note that she weaved her hand around his shoulders, ushering him in, and a sneaky squeeze of his backside, Un-asked for touching, they aren’t even bothering to hide themselves. Using his most boisterous laugh, he allowed himself to be guided to a booth near the front, only stopping her when she gestured for him to sit.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_e9np94iuets88kswc8swc80k0_640.gif

”No no no, this will not do! I would rather more of a... private booth or something similar where myself and some of your girls can get to know each other. Maybe have some fun?” He emphasised his point by waiving some yen around, then reached onto the table and grabbed the bottle of sake, opening it and taking a large swig at the same time. ”It’s my birthday! I want to celebrate, a big party! Everyone have a round on me!” He winked to the hostess and waved to the cheers from the people sitting in room.

Hisao gave the hostess leading him nudge to get her out of her surprise as he handed off a stack of yen to one of the waitresses and she recovered quite admirably, and was back to business almost immediately. ”Perhaps sir you are looking for a more intimate time with some of our ladies? If you would like to follow me, we can show you a selection of who’s available for your party?”</B><i></i> Nodding he continued to drink the sake from the bottle and allowed himself to be lead through a double door at the side, guarded by two of the stationary guards.

<B>I’m in, guards on the outside doors, I walked past the targets and bought everyone drinks. I’m sure you will be fine for reimbursement when we are done right Migoya-chan?<i></i> At this point Hisao mentally winked, and hoped that mental gesture conveyed the mirth that Hisao was feeling, <B>The waiting room is devoid of guards, but I can see 3 doors, all with guards behind them, only one leading to the ‘workshop’, as you put it. As a side note, the workshop is very busy tonight.

His mental assessment was immediately cut short, as a bevy of beauties were ushered into the same room as him, and he was manhandled into a chair, while they, for lack of a better sentence, started to show off their wares. Confident that he had achieved his objectives, he kept his Byukagan eye searching, and his other eye, well, occupied.

WC: 833

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Roger that..."<i></i> Yong nodded to his uncle, Migoya always had a plan and he had learned that it was always safer to follow it. Safer but often less exciting. He flickered into motion, leaping through the air towards the indicated window. Letting his chakra flow into his hands he flew through hand seals, each hand forming a different sequence from the other. The spectre that was Yong faded out of view mid air (active camo) before jaunting forward into his point of entry (polarity shift). There was no sound as he landed for he did not in fact land, his invisible form hovering inches above the hardwood floor.

Migoya, as usual, had done his research. His point of entry had taken him directly into a servant corridor leading behind the common areas and private rooms. He moved like a ghost through the building until he came to the entrance to the main audience room. Hisao's words came clearly into his head through 'Migoya's' mental link as Yong watched him move through, like a whirlwind made of money. Is this working? Can you hear me? Security cameras in every room, seems to be all running into the one room from the wiring, can’t see the room from here, two guards lurking behind the entrance doors, both skulking in the dark, very armed. Larger main room has six guards, they seem to be alert, two are roaming and the four seem to be at posts. I can see at least one guard per hallway… what is this place? It has way too much protection to just be a brothel, and none of the guards look bored, which means they are paid enough to care.<i></i>

Yong responded in kind, Copy... Reading you loud and clear Hisao. I have the six in the main room covered...<i></i>

He entered the room as the door was opened by an unwitting accomplice (currently carrying a tray of entrée's). Moving with another magnetic jaunt to the ceiling of the room Yong quickly calculated his best option of 'attack'. Migoya had suggested impersonating a musician to apply the Temple of Nirvana jutsu to disable them all but the simple fact is he did not know the technique, he would have to improvise...

Hisao's words carried clearly to his invisible team mate. ”It’s my birthday! I want to celebrate, a big party! Everyone have a round on me!” Yong smirked, Happy Birthday Hisao... I will secure the room once you are clear.<i></i>

Yong watched as Hisao was lead away through a set of double doors. As the doors swung shut behind them a small, slightly rusty steel bell fell from the ceiling. It rang quietly as it struck the floor, the resonating sound almost completely overtaken by the din of the recently liquored patrons and the music of the musicians. But the tone was there and it resonated power.

The entire room froze in place, every person held tight with an unseen bind (tree binding musically cast). Silence fell on the room as vocal cords became as still as their bodies. The bell rose from the floor in that second, spinning at head height (magnetic control). The sound suddenly returned to the room, only silent for a split second, as if the people still laughed and the musicians still played though they all remained motionless. The bell acted as a speaker to complete the ruse, any casual passers by would be none the wiser (harmonisation with spiralling sound).

The whole charade had taken less than a second after Hisao's departure... Officials and Girls secured, the six guards with me are also disabled... Temporarily... Shall I inhume them?<i></i>

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doku hadn't paid much attention to the plan as Migoya laid it out and only tuned in when his name was mentioned.

... Doku-san. You are I are going to have a bit of a mock fisticufts here, Migoya thought, pointing to what appeared to be the back door to the place. We will initially be a diversion so Hisao and Yong can fulfil their tasks, but it will not last long. I want you to knock me down and brag about it. Offer the guards a round at the local drinking establishment. They will not go - but your offer might get them into their good books... Use that to obtain intel.

Easy enough, he thought to himself before tuning out again until it was his turn to act.

Officials and Girls secured, the six guards with me are also disabled... Temporarily... Shall I inhume them?

Now comes the fun part. He thought as he began moving. Migoya san you are coming with me unless you have any objections.

With that thought the two shinobi scaled down to the alleyway below just out of sight of the guards. Not wasting a moment as the others were already inside Doku shoved his new companion out into the open and followed just a moment after. "You absolute piece of trash! Sakura is mine, you keep your filthy grime ridden hands off her." Another hard shove sent Migoya stumbling backwards and before he could get his feet under him Doku swung in with a solid right hook designed to drop him. He knew it wouldn't under normal circumstances but he was hoping his companion would play along.

"If" kick "I" kick "see your face" kick "near her again" kick "I'll kill you" kick. 'Noticing' the guards for the first time who by now would be watching intently, Doku turned to face them and spread his arms wide with palms open. "And that is how you deal with a dog that is sniffing around your bitch. Am I right?" he didn't wait for a response. "You two look like you know what I am talking about, that was some thirsty work though, why don't you come get a drink on me?"

The two guards just looked at each other and shrugged before one responded. "Scrawny bastard looked like he deserved it for sure, but we can't leave, they are paying us too much for that. Why don't you give him one for us though?"

Doku obliged and gave Migoya one last kick to the stomach before turning back to the guards. "Sounds like some good job you have there, think a guy like me get into your line of work?" he asked before switching to the silent communication they had set up earlier. I have got them talking, what next? Also, sorry about the beating but I doubt I hurt you for real.

[Word Count: 480]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hisao’s surveillance of the main entrance was good, clearly he had been trained well - probably by Yong. The number of guards was no secret to Migoya however for reasons he had not yet stated to the trio - after all, action under pressure was the true test of a person's convictions.

Hold Hisao… keep a good eye on the entrance, but dont look like you are keeping an eye out. Tonight is a special night - thus the guards - and a person having a birthday party alone is rather suspicious. I’ll be sending some backup. Don’t be alarmed… it will just be someone to play with the security. Oh - and I will cop the bill, but by the end of this who knows what favours you may owe me… The last thought conveyed a sense of mirth.

Around 4 minutes passed with Hisao enjoying the attentions of several of the women. There were some that seemed more eager to please, clearly professional girls, whilst others hid back and tried to hide their… freshness with overacted modesty. Obviously some of these girls did not want to be there, but the dark gazes of the men as well as the sidelong glances towards the security cameras spoke volumes as to the fear they held in their hearts. Their faces were young - some seemingly too young, and reminiscent of a certain Hyuugas daughter - though it clearly was not her.

With his Byakugan activated, Hisao would notice what appeared to be the chakra outline of a midget… a little person, or a baby - it was hard to say. Whatever ‘it’ was quickly moved around the guards, following the cabling that led to what might have been the security room. It was clear that ‘it’ had some sort of ninjutsu capability, as it ‘melded’ with the wall and disappeared.

Another couple of minutes would pass, through to Hisao it would seem longer. Sounds blared through an open door as four guards seemed to leave the main room, each looking rather panicked and concerned about something. Each wore a plain black suit, accompanied by a variety of weapons from katana to what appeared to be a crossbow. An order in a strange tongue (at least to Hisao) followed and two of the guards came towards him.

“Get up. You need to leave. Now” the guard said - clearly not willing to take no for an answer.

Before Hisao could react, the front doors would open. Several men and women, each dressed in kimono of various colours, would enter. All were armed and quickly scanned the room. Some of the girls would take in a breath and involuntarily move away, some even moving closer to Hisao.

The motley crew would make their way towards the main room, the guards quickly bowing to one of the figures - an older woman dressed in a dark red kimono, her hair tied back into an intricate bun. Behind her several men and women, similarly dressed, would follow along with a rather familiar face wearing black. Migoya.

Act scared Hisao… concerned… do not make eye contact. Came Migoya’s thoughts, as the strange group moved into the main room.
The doors were closed behind them, and the guards seemed to visibly rest.

“I didnt know she was going to be here tonight,”
Hisao would hear one of the girls whisper.

------------------------------

Yong had, inevitably, undertaken the task set by Migoya with ease, if not a bit of his own dramatic flair. He was Yongs ‘son’ after all. He had them all under control… that is except for a familiar face.

A young woman, someone he had gotten to know rather well at the Myakashi Clan-house, walked into the room carrying a tray of drinks.

Hmm - I dont know what you did, but nice work, a feminine ‘voice’ entered into the minds of the group. There are more of them downstairs - the important ones I think. These seem to just be the lackys.

Thank you Midori. Yong has the main room covered, Hisao the entrance. Doku the rear. Yong - no inhumation yet. Whilst you have a hold on these guards, get downstairs as quickly and as quietly as you can - do not be seen. Expect more guards - I need eyes down there. Midori, hold his spot.

The girl would casually look around the room, unable to see Yong but giving a familiar smirk to let him know she was confident in his abilities, as she was in her own.

---------------------------------

Migoya grunted in pain as Doku smashed into the side of his head, causing him to fall to the ground. This was followed with more pain as Doku rained kicks into his stomach. Sure, it didn’t hurt too much, but he loathed taijutsu and the ‘stupidity’ of using physical violence was abhorrent. Each kick was needed though, and he begged in a strained voice for him to stop.

The effect had its intended outcome, with Doku getting the attention of the guards. It was in that split second that Mikki dissapeared, knowing his task was now in the front door. Crimson eyes looked around the area just as Doku invited the guards for a drink. Good work Doku… you will catch more flies with honey than with blades… Whilst the men were busy, Migoya would ‘hobble’ away into the darkness.

The guards laughed at Doku’s request. “You wanna be a part of the Jinkotsu? Gotta know your place first. Just because you can beat up a scrawny jerk doesn't mean you have what it takes. Our boss only takes the toughest, and you think that by beating up a beggar you have what it takes? Tell me, why should we even listen to you now?”

The other guard sniggered. “You weren't so tough when you signed up.”

The other glared at him. “Well, you are only here because of your daddy.”

There was a general sort of laughter. “Hows about we let him show his moves on a real opponent. Come inside ‘kicker of beggars’ - take my friend down and we will think about you joining us.”

“The boss is coming Jen… we shouldnt be messing around.”

“Ah she loves a good fight. Might want to see what this one is made of.”

Dark brown eyes glinted at Doku.

“You in Beggar-beater?”

-------------------------------

It was a quick change indeed, but soon Myakashi Migoya looked resplendent, well… dark. A cleanly pressed black robe now covered his body, the smell gone, and his white hair stood in stark contrast against it. He had to ‘change’ due to the nature of the meeting that was now about to take place - a meeting that he had intentionally manipulated a few ANBU into attending.

The relationship between the Jinkotsu and the Myakashi was a strange one. The Myakashi owed the Jinkotsu, especially financially, and the Jinkotsu took advantage of the information and skills the Myakashi brought to the table. For years Migoya had navigated the relationship well in Konoha, with the Jinkotsu limited in its dealings, and in return Migoya had provided vital information about security details that enabled the Jinkotsu to stay one step ahead of the authorities.

Now however the balance had changed. A rogue Shatei gashira, one Hanatai Kura-eishi had taken it upon herself, without the Oyabuns direct permission, to increase the foothold on Konoha by increasing the illicit trades they were renowned for. With the shinobis eyes looking at the threat from Frost, it was easy to proliferate such illegal activities. Migoya had tried speaking with the Oyabun, but he was getting old and frail and lacked the sufficient willpower to control those beneath him.

Now it was time for the balance to be corrected.

Migoya now walked behind Kura-eishi as they began their way to the ‘hidden’ Yakuza hideout, knowing full well that three of the greatest and strongest shinobi in the village were placed perfectly… Now to see what they would choose to do.

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Extremely grateful of his ANBU training, Hisao kept in character while the chaos began outside. Yong was enthusiastically dealing with the guards, a small creature ran through the building, sometimes literally, I assume that has been summoned by Migoya, otherwise we will need to deal with it at some point, and Doku and Migoya were having some kind of fake fight. It was utter madness in a small amount of time.

Time seemed to stretch out, he could see both a set of heavily armed guards moving towards him, and a set of kimono dressed people coming from another direction. He was still considering his options with the guards when they swept through the room. It was like the entire room was struck by lightning. A collective breathe was inhaled, the guards stood straighter, several girls lost their air of seduction, while others managed to hold themselves together.

There are some heavy hitters entering the field. The guards and girls are both scared of them, but they are only dressed in kimonos, I assume they either run everything or they have really poor hygiene. Taking the queue from Migoya, Hisao deactivated his Byakugan as they entered the room, not willing to take any chances with being detected. Hisao stuttered in surprise, and stalled while they moved through the room. After the door closed, and the guards visibly relaxed, and Hisao took it as a moment of opportunity.

Reactivating his Byakugan, this time in both eyes, his curse seal surged within him, chakra flooding his body as the curse seal bridged the broken connections around his heart. His hands blurred through seals, and water formed underneath them, and the 4 guards disappeared. What’s the plan, that woman is obviously not a government official and that can only mean you lied to us about why we are here Migoya-chan, or somehow the great Myakashi Clan had bad information.

Turning to the girls, he gestured for them to stay calm, ”Don’t worry girls, everything is under control.” Making sure not to show any of his concern on his face, he was beginning to worry about the pretext of the mission. After this is done, I will have to come back and do something about this place, I don’t like that this existed, and that nothing was done about it.

WC: 386

OOC: Mystical Pond Master rank, with special action and Spread Affinity move.
Also OOC: "Bold" = Talking, Italics = Thoughts, Bold Italics = Telepathic link

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nice ass...</B><i></i> Yong thought as Midori looked around the room. Thanks hun but remember the mental link is up.<i></i> Midori responded with a smirk. Sorry boys, ignore that last bit... I'm on it Migoya, heading down now.<i></i> Separating form his shadow, Yong pulsed down to the floor, planting a kiss on Midori's cheek before speeding out of the room and into the hallway... straight into a burly guard!

"What the Fu...!"</COLOR><i></i> The guard stumbled backwards in shock, the small opening was enough. "Noshi!"<i></i>(1) Yong's voice came out as barely a whisper but the guard convulsed before falling to the floor like a sack of shit. Yong quickly deposited the guard into the main room before closing the doors and heading downstairs once more. My bad Hisao... He probably isn't dead... Maybe... He might not be dead... <COLOR color="#BF00FF">He is very dead. He will get over it... Heading downstairs now...<i></i> Midori would dispose of the body with her acid and gravity jutsu combinations as she had done in the service of the Myakashi many times before.

Hisao's 'voice' entered their collective minds, After this is done, I will have to come back and do something about this place, I don’t like that this existed, and that nothing was done about it.<i></i>

Yong responded first, <B>That is the reality of the great villages Hisao-san, those who care are not in power and those in power do not care... Non of these girls are Shinobi... In the Hokage's opinion they are beneath his gaze... To Konohagakure these girls are nothing. If we do not resolve your concerns this night I will return with you. No one deserves to be less than human... They are no ones property!<i></i>

He moved in perfect silence as he conveyed his thoughts to the group, being extra careful not to brush against any other guards, magnetically 'jinking' to speed up his movements when required. As he entered the lower room via the ceiling he quickly took in the opulent surrounds and furnishings... This was the VIP lounge for sure. Just moments after taking his position the procession of kimono garbed 'important' people Hisao had described, surrounded by much more 'elite' looking guards, entered the room and took their obviously pre determined seats. Yong sincerely hoped that his Anbu Camouflage would keep him concealed until Migoya needed his assistance. In position Migoya, I have eyes on some fancy Jinkotsu... And one albino from the Myakashi clan... I will follow your lead.<i></i>

Ooc: 1. Corruption of the Mental Plain + Reapers Gaze (affinity combo) then Shattered Reality on both genjutsu... Brain Pop!

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“You in Beggar-beater?”

Doku's grey eyes shone in a way that they hadn't in a long time. "Of course I'm in. I reckon I can take anyone of you easily and if that is all it takes then sign me up." Every word and nuance calculated so as to make him sound as much the braggadocio as possible.

The guards chuckled. "Oh you won't be fighting one of us." They gave each other a knowing look before stepping aside and clearing the way for Doku to pass. "Hurry up before we change our minds."

Wasting no time Doku swaggered up the steps and into the room beyond. "My name is Shinji by the way. So who is this friend you want me to fig..." His words trailed off as standing in the courtyard before him was a behemoth of a man sitting quietly in a chair three sizes too small for him. Obviously he had been on a break as there was several empty plates stacked in front of him at a table

"Shinji san meet Brick, Brick meet your new punching bag." The other guards broke out into laughter once more.

The chair groaned in protest as Brick slid it back across the floor and clambered to his feet, "Jen san who is this little matchstick? You want me to snap him in half?"

"He wants to be one of us, show him what it takes."

"Sure thing. I am going to enjoy this." Brick placed one hand on the side of the table and casually tossed it to the side, the sound of smashing plates and breaking wood made a few of the guards wince but not one of them reproached Brick.

Uh guys, how long do I have to keep up this ruse?

[Word Count: 296}

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yong would see several figures, all dressed very well, start to sit around the sumptuously appointed room, a red-clad female sitting at the head of a mahogany great-table. Migoya was sitting towards the other end, one man amidst several.

“Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your attendance here, especially on such short notice. Tonight is an important event - one that will see all of our interests expand for the better. I have brokered a deal of sorts, one that will bring greater finance to our coffers, which in turn will enable our growing enterprise to branch out."

"This establishment, a symbol of the rebirth of the Jinkotsu, stands as an example of what we can achieve when no-longer hindered by antiquated practices and dogma. Each of you here has helped the family grow, and as such will be rewarded when finally we take what is rightfully ours."

"To that end, I have brokered a deal with several… outside influences who promise that, for sufficient coin, our interests will be protected and even encouraged in their villages. Yes, even an envoy from Frost has agreed to the terms. The payment - several tonnes worth of fire-powder, and a demonstration of its effectiveness here in Konoha. I’ve recommended the Hokage’s mansion, but another target might serve. Perhaps the Byoin."

"Now would be the time, I presume, that Migoya - you would speak against the Jinkotsu’s growth, as it has vastly undercut your own families interests. We have had a productive time working together, certainly, but we need your clan no more. In fact, we don’t need you anymore".

Two guards now drew naked blades, staring towards Migoya who for his part remained seated, no hint of concern gracing his features.

Yong, if you could. Leave the officials please.

------------------------------

The guards, now trapped underwater in a brothel, started to suffocate, clenching at their throats in shock as Hisao’s jutsu prevented them from communicating… or living. Some of the girls started to whimper out of sheer fear.

“Wha… what are you doing?” one stammered out. “There will be more of them! We will be blamed!” She ran forward, pushing her bosom into Hisao’s back. Her hands would start to wrap around Hisao, her figure trembling with fear. “Please… we need your help!”

The smell of iron would drift into Hisao’s nostrils as his face felt a flick of warm liquid. His Hyuuga eyes would have seen the blade come out of the sleeve of one of the other ladies, but his concentration would be on maintaining the jutsu and stopping the guards from yelling for help. Watch your back - and let us know if you are making big moves like that. Not all of us are magic ninja ya know. Steely grey eyes would look deeply at Hisao as another of the ‘ladies’ wiped the blood off her kunai onto the dress of the fallen woman who had attempted to stab Hisao in the back, the tanto now seen beneath her kimono sleeve as she slumped to the floor.

It was this time that Hisao’s words drifted into Migoya’s mind, just as the Myakashi member started to sit behind a well appointed table in the rooms below. Amusement was clear in the impression he shared with his… collegues.

That would be Hanatai Kura-eishi, one of the leaders of the Jinkotsu crime syndicate. Along with her are some notable figures in the Leaf Government - you might recognise the Minister for the Interior. They, for the most part, are on the Jinkotsu’s pay roll - though some of them are here due to blackmail and the like.

Hanatai-san here is currently discussing how she believes the Jinkotsu should be the ones running Konoha… and it would seem that she has, typically, no interest in further dealings with the Myakashi. She even is suggesting an alliance with Frost country, and to show her loyalty to them she is… oh no. Idiot. She has explosive materials in the building.

Mikki - check the cameras - is there a bunch of barrels or crates somewhere…
</I>
<I>
Well yeah, and a bunch of naked ladies, and some really gross guys with…

Focus please - where are they?

Near the back, where that Doku fella is fighting… haha… a giant or something. Good luck there geezer!

Migoya, trying hard to listen in to so many conversations, thought some more orders.

Doku - can you move around a bit and see if you can get an eyeball on those barrels. DON’T use any fire-based jutsu… if they are what I think they are… In any event, once you eyeball them, call it in and Ill get someone on it. If you can get to the center room. Incapacitate the guards, or at least avoid them if you can. The communication seemed to stop for a second, as if Migoya was reformulating a plan.

Metsuai - Start removing the seals now - Hisao if you can remove the seals please help after incapacitating the guards. Each girl will have a seal on the small of their back - one that will explode if they leave the brothel grounds. A simple curse seal removal should do the trick, or if you cant do that guard Metsuai. Once done, move into the main room please. Clearly Metsuai was the steely-eyed lady as she quickly started to form hand seals and ‘strike’ the back of one of the girls.

Perhaps things had not gone according to plan, but then thats why Migoya always had a plan B, C, D - J.

MFT: 907

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
That is the reality of the great villages Hisao-san, those who care are not in power and those in power do not care... None of these girls are Shinobi... In the Hokage's opinion they are beneath his gaze... To Konohagakure these girls are nothing. If we do not resolve your concerns this night I will return with you. No one deserves to be less than human... They are no one’s property!</I><i></i>

Hisao was startled as Yong replied to his thoughts, thoughts that he had not intentionally broadcast. He had not realized that all of his surface thoughts were picked up by jutsu Migoya had used, though he had also not questioned it too deeply. A voice, faint and raspy spoke inside his mind That Migoya is a devious one isn’t he. I wouldn’t trust him if I was you.<i></i> Before Hisao could question the strange voice, one of the women wrapped their hands around him, and as his curse seal surged inside his clothes, hardening his skin, blood splashed across his face.

<I>Watch your back - and let us know if you are making big moves like that. Not all of us are magic ninja ya know. He stared into the eyes of the woman who had savedhim, yet another example of Migoya purposely failing to mention something about the mission they were on. Pushing the anger aside, he focused on the mission, mentally filing the strange voice away for later.

Metsuai - Start removing the seals now - Hisao if you can remove the seals please help after incapacitating the guards. Each girl will have a seal on the small of their back - one that will explode if they leave the brothel grounds. A simple curse seal removal should do the trick, or if you cant do that guard Metsuai. Once done, move into the main room please.

Acknowledged Migoya, I will remove the curse seals and get the girls out. I assume there are no other hidden surprises or information you have conveniently forgotten to mention.<i></i> Shaking his head, he wrote off the guards as collateral. He ended the jutsu, which meant the chakra infused water disappeared and the solid concrete they had been lowered into would reappear. It was instant, and technically bloodless.

Gesturing to the disappearing water, he smiled, ”Don’t worry girls they are fine, now gather around and we can remove those nasty seals that prevent you from leaving.<i></i> Getting to work on removing the seals, he made sure to speak confidently and calmly, ”We are just going through a slight management adjustment, please try and stay calm while we help you all through the transition.”<i></i> After finishing removing the curse seals he would follow this Metsuai into the main room.

WC: 444

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shadow like flames coiled around Yong as his Yin and Yang once again shared the same position in space and time, casting an ultraviolet light as it danced a short distance before sinking beneath the chameleon like skin ('TO: camo' in another world) [1].

He spoke three simple words, the sound weaving through the air like a snake through water, reaching only the intended ears. "It's an AMBUSH!"<i></i>[2]

The guards with their nudie blades out were suddenly surrounded by Myakashi assassins. The guard's reflexes were impressive as they carved through their attackers, many of whom still trying to hastily draw their own killing implements. When all their 'attackers' lay dead at their feet Yong severed the Genjutsu connection, causing at best, instantaneous, painless death... At worst, a permanent brain impairment, slur and Forest Whittaker eye. Yong knew well the legends of the Myakashi, of the brothers who fell to each other's blades as a god like Uchiha laughed. Though in the story the Uchiha with yellow eyes could bend the laws of reality to suit his purpose... No such Uchiha could exist these days...

Yong felt his genjutsu defences spike, his shadow-self easily able to isolate and repel the attack from inside his own mind. His eyes quickly moved from the guards to the source of the attack. Standing almost directly below him, amongst the 'important' people, stood a man with the Sharangan enhanced eyes locked on Yong's 'concealed' position. The scaring around the Uchiha eyes implied that they may not have been the eyes he was born with but still Yong could not take the risk.

Magnetically jinking from the ceiling Yong propelled himself at the man with the Uchiha eyes, his katana singing as it sliced through the air. The blade sunk through the man's shoulder, painfully sliding under the right scapula and exiting under the clavicle. The blade sunk into the flooring, effectively pinning the man, face down, to the floor. The wound would not be fatal as long as no one did anything stupid.

In the split second after landing Yong's voice echoed through the room "KONTON!"<i></i>[3]. Confusion and panic would spread through the room, everyone petrified with inhuman fear. The glamour of the Genjutsu would also not allow the occupants of the room, unable to tell who was friend or foe, the physical forms of each person flickering every couple of seconds... Except Migoya... He would stand in stark contrast to the group, the groups perception warped so he would be the only thing in the room they could focus on, the source of their fear...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uf8RbAGWxqY

...and the floor is yours Migoya... Your captive audience awaits.<i></i>
1. Shinra Tensai.
2. Betrayal (with RP 'flair') - master rank used with musical casting (voice) to target all guards with weapons drawn, switching Yong for unarmed guards in their minds.
3. Dread gaze + corruption of the earthly plane everyone in the room except Migoya.

Doku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Brick swung his massive fist towards Doku's face and only just missed by the barest of margins as Doku dodged to the side. "You are quicker than you appear." The same fist came rushing towards him in a bit of a backhand, this time Doku dodged under it and let the momentum carry his opponent off balance. "But you have no finesse."

Doku - can you move around a bit and see if you can get an eyeball on those barrels. DON’T use any fire-based jutsu… if they are what I think they are… In any event, once you eyeball them, call it in and Ill get someone on it. If you can get to the center room. Incapacitate the guards, or at least avoid them if you can. This was the reply he had been waiting for, now he could play seriously and so he let his facade slip away.

The giant idiot swung in like his namesake once more but this time Doku wasn't dodging, he planted his feet and didn't move an inch though something had started to writhe beneath his flesh. An instant before the strike would have landed a shard of bone burst forth from his chest and directly impaled the incoming fist, splitting it up the middle, before further splintering and pushing out the sides of his arm in multiple locations. With a deft overhand stroke Doku snapped off the bone from his chest and stepped free of his opponents now useless lump of bloody flesh.

"uaooOOOoooaooAHHHhh!" Wailed brick as he stumbled around in indescribable agony. None of the other guards said anything and the room descended into silence with only the moaning of Brick to break it up. Doku tore off the remnants of his shirt that was now stained with blood and casually tossed it aside before addressing the room. "You have one chance to leave now before I move on, I don't have the time to mess around anymore and if you stay or you follow me then I absolutely promise you that I will not kill you... but you will wish I had." The quiet of the room dragged out for a few moments longer and then was replaced by the sounds of multiple people rushing for the exit. By the time the sounds of footsteps had faded there was only one person left and that was the prone form of a giant lying in a puddle of his own blood and tears.

I have dealt with the guards... I didn't kill anyone. Quickly looking about the room he spied a bunch of barrels stacked against a wall. And I have secured the barrels. Moving now to the center room.

[Word Count: 454]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back