Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nap Time [open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The birds were chirping outside as Ri awoke in his room, it was about the same time that he normally woke up and he already had an idea for what he would do today. Climbing out of bed, he stretched and yawned before putting his clothing on, grabbing his weapons and hat, and leaving his home. He could smell the stink coming off of him, but didn't really care, he didn't plan on doing anything that required smelling good today. It was pretty cold today, but not so much that it was uncomfortable, just enough to be noticeable. The clouds overhead blocked the sun and seemed dark enough to potentially produce rain later on, hopefully his destination didn't have such clouds..

Ri didn't bother grabbing anything to eat, he figured he'd find something on his way or just deal with being hungry, either way was fine with him. As he walked, he focused on the noise given off by his wooden sandals and thought about getting rid of them if he wanted to try and be stealthy while he fought. "Pft, why would I do that? I'll just change my fighting style if I would have to get rid of these to keep my current one." He mumbled to himself, which caused several people to look at him strangely. They could all go die for all he cared, he was to tired to give a damn about anyone else right now.

Eventually, he reached the entrance to the forest, where he looked around for any good spots to sleep. There didn't seem to be any place even interesting around here, so he'd have to go further in. A little ways into the forest, he spotted a bird on a branch. Breakfast? Oh yeah. Picking up a rock, he took careful aim and knocked the bird off of the branch with one try, causing it to fall dead on the forest floor. "I just made a lot of work for myself." He thought as he went to go pick up the bird. He'd have to gather wood for a fire, start said fire, pluck the birds feathers.. The list goes on. Hopefully the bird didn't taste like crap.

He held the bird in the same hand that he did his katana while he picked up wood to make a fire. When he had gathered enough, he found a nice opening and organized the wood into the proper shape. Now that all of that was done, he found a large rock and moved it over to sit on. Taking a deep breath in, he breathed out fire and lit the wood on fire as a result. Sitting down, he began plucking the bird he had killed and humming some random tune to himself.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu jumped from tree to tree, taking shots at any odd shapes he saw on the tree trunks as he went as fast as he could. He was practicing his shuriken technique for the circumstance of trying to hit an opponent during a chase. He had been at it for bout half an hour now and felt it was about time to take a rest. When he was finished collecting his shuriken he started looking for a good place to rest. The sky was nice and cloudy today, Osu thought he might get to go splash around in the rain later and smiled slightly. He really did love the weather in Cloud Village, not that he had ever been anywhere else. As he continued tree hoping he noticed a small amount of smoke in the air.

After a little bit of searching he spotted Ri-senpai down below preparing a bird for what Osu assumed would be lunch. Feeling that Ri-senpai needed a more balanced meal and company Osu hopped down from the treetops and landed near the fire. Wearing his trademark small and polite smile Osu simply said, "good afternoon Ri-Senpai," and started unpacking his backpack. After pulling out a tea pot, some cups and a small stacked bento, Osu used a jutsu to gather water from the air and fill up the pot. he made a little makeshift stand to position it over the fire so it could heat up and unpacked the bento. One of the boxes was filled with fried rice mixed with some eggs and vegetables. Osu had not planned on eating this extra side dish that was packed despite his protests and Ri-senpai should really eat more so Osu gave the older boy a small bow before placing the dish beside him and walking back to the other side of the fire to check on the tea and began eating his meal.

"What are you up to today Ri-Senpai?" Osu asked before biting into his food. He hadn't seen Ri-Senpai since the whole hot spring thing, so Osu was glad to see him. "Taking a break from training?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri was a bit confused as the boy began preparing an entire meal with tea, it's not like he paid him or anything. He also didn't even ask if he wanted any, just kinda.. Put it there. Whatever though, more food for him, he was gonna be pretty damn hungry if all he had was a bird for breakfast. Letting out a sigh, he jammed a sick through the bird and placed it over the fire, he probably wasn't preparing this correctly. When all of Osu's preparation were done, Ri closed his eyes right as he was spoken to.

"I wasn't actually planning on training today, I was gonna find a place to sleep, then I found this bird and decided it would be my breakfast." At least this boy wasn't annoying, he didn't seem like he was in the hot springs, but it was kind of hard to tell since Ri was to hell bent on seeing tits to really notice. Looking to the food that was placed before him, he considered not eating it for a moment, but that would be rude, so he just began eating it. It was sort of uncomfortable being treated to breakfast without any planning being done.

"So what are you up to all the way out here? Are you training?" If the kid was training, that would just mean he'd have to step up his game. He couldn't let a kid train more than he did, then again, most kids trained more than he did.. BUT, he never really paid attention to kids, so it didn't really bother him. As he ate, he occasionally looked over at the boy next to him, he didn't really expect to see him again after the hot springs incident, but what if this turned out to be a lasting relationship? He hadn't actually befriended someone before, which was his fault due to his anti-social tendencies. Well, he wasn't even antisocial, he just preferred sleeping and solidarity over talking with people.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu looked up from his meal, "Yes, I was actually just about to take my lunch break when I saw you down here." Osu took a few more bites before deciding not to bother Ri-senpai with his detailed weekly schedule for training. He pulled out a small book from his bag. "After lunch I plan on reading this book on the various contract summons of the world before going back to training my chakra control." He pointed up at the trees. "I am almost able to make it to the top consistently. Once I can manage to hang upside down I am aiming for the walking on water practice."

Osu realized he was hardly ever this talkative and he was probably annoying Ri-senpai with his babbleing."I'm sorry Ri-senpai, you were trying to sleep weren't you?" Osu finished up his food and opened his book up. Osu actually had a nice little stack of handbooks and notebooks spilling out of his backpack. Most were general in nature but that just helped make Osu's interests more obvious such as his guides on projectile taijutsu and a text on the recent history of medical techniques and procedures.

He quietly filled up Ri-senpai's tea cup and then refilled his own. He wanted to keep Ri-senpai company but he also didn't want to impose so he would just quietly read unless the older boy wanted to talk. Osu looked up at the sky through the trees and wondered just how long the older boy would get to sleep before the rain started. Many a couple hours? Osu would have to go get some survival guides concerning predicting and prepareing oneself for weather conditions.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Osu spoke, Ri devoted half of his attention to eating and the other half to his apprentice in perversion. Although he only remembered the highlights of each thing said, it would at least be enough to be able to respond appropriately. When the tea cup was refilled for him, he chugged it and prepared to sleep as Osu said he would allow him to. But how was he going to do this? He'd never slept with someone next to him, at least not someone that was awake. It always felt like they were staring at him.

"You certainly seem to be prepared for everything, you even brought two tea cups." Ri snickered, he found it interesting how someone so young was prepared for any social situation. A kid his age didn't seem like he would expect to see someone out in the forest, but perhaps he shouldn't judge people by how they appear. Osu could be a huge drug dealer for all he knows. "So do you plan on trying to find a contract? It would be pretty cool to have one." As he said that, he figured he'd try and show off to Osu by hanging upside down like he wanted to do.

Of course, he was able to do this easily since he had to train his chakra control previously, so he hoped he'd get some positive response. And thankfully, he removed he wooden sandals. If he hadn't the strings would've broken and he would've fallen on his head. As he returned to the fire, he leaned back and closed his eyes. He'd at least try to fall asleep, while also trying to listen to Osu's responses. But of course the thing he knew would feel weird began getting to him, he always felt as though Osu was staring at him. Deciding to wait until their conversation was done, Ri sat up and tried not to be tired.

{MFT}​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu didn't bother to mention he had four more cups and enough tea leaves on him to satisfy a party's needs. He clapped politely when he saw Ri-senpai demonstrate his chakra control. Soon enough he would master this skill too. It was always useful to see a demonstration. Too his question Osu answered, There are two actually that I am interested in, the shark and the slug contracts. For the shark contract I will have to travel to either Sand or Stone, but it is of a somewhat... personal necessity." Osu kept his polite smile but noticbly didn't clarify what this personal necessity was. If any attempt to ask was made Osu would simply insist that he should refill his senpai's tea.

"Is Ri-Senpai intersted in any contracts? Any that would compliment your fighting style or personality?" This was actually a good method for learning about people, as your contract can actually say a lot about you. Should they be chosen based on chemistry that is. Otherwise you could at least get a sense of battle priorites or personal weaknesses. Osu was being as subtle, polite and indirect as he could to learn more about Ri-Senpai.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm still in the process of fully creating a fighting style honestly," Ri said with a smile, "So I don't really know if any contract could match a fighting which doesn't currently exist." He never actually thought about a contract he'd want if he were to try and find one, nor did he really care. He'd probably just piss it off by treating like a tool for whatever their best purpose would be to him. Ri sighed and thought about it for a moment, he still didn't really have an actual idea, but he did have an answer to the question. "I guess a frog or canine would be useful, seems like they'd both be good at restraining someone."

He totally forgot why to say why he'd need to restrain someone, but not even he knew, just figured they would be easier to hit if they were sitting still. In the frogs case, he could just have them swallow the enemy and allow him to attack indirectly with genjutsu or traps. "Could I try something? It could be either really scary or really fun, just depends on you I guess. And I can tell you now that it won't hurt." This idea just came to mind, it was pretty stupid, but maybe it'll be fun. And it could certainly be a distraction for someone if it works. As he told Osu, it could be either really cool or scary, but it would almost always be a distraction.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno listened as Ri-Senpai explained that he was currently working on his fighting style and was confused when asked to help withsomething that was either fun or scary. It was an odd request but Osu typically didn't shy away from someone when he could be of assisstance. Osu was curious if this had to do with senpai's fighting style anyway. It apparantly wouldn't hurt anyway so he really saw no downside to agreeing. He closed his eyes and nodded twice before he finished his tea, rolled backwards and hopped to his feet.

"I would be glad to be of assisstance Ri-Senpai, though I admit I have no idea what I am agreeing to." He gave a small polite smile and bow then assumed a basic combat stance as he wasn't quite sure what he was suppossed to be doing and awaited orders.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri smiled once more, he was a bit surprised that Osu had agreed so easily. "Cool, but you won't need to be in any fighting stance. It's just something I'm testing out to see if I can use this differently than I had before." After he said that, he stood and made several hand signs and cast a genjutsu which would alter the way Osu sees the things around him. With luck, Ri hoped that he'd get everything around Osu to have a demented smile on it's face. Trees, the ground, Ri, anything that could possibly have a face would hopefully have one. Now, his reasoning behind how this could be "fun", was that maybe Osu was into some weird things and enjoyed creepy faces. Like he said, it depends on who you are.

"So, what do you see?"He'd probably be able to tell if it worked or not based on Osu's reaction, but he still wanted to ask. For all he knew, he could've made everything catch on fire or something, he wasn't exactly focused today.. Sitting back down, he continued turning the bird he had killed earlier while he waited for Osu's reaction. It seemed to be done now, so he took it away from the fire and took a bite out of it. It was hot, so he spit out what he had bitten of and rubbed the food remnants from his mouth.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just before Osu had relaxed his combat stance he noticed he was suddenly surrounded and tensed back up. That was when he realized it was trees and rocks and animals had really weird faces. "Genjutsu" Osu whispered to himself. As much as he excelled for someone his age genjutsu was a particular weakness for him. Even though he knew what was going on and that the person who had put him under it meant no harm he couldn't feel comfortable do to the fact he very much trapped under its effects. He was for once rather thankful for his expressionless face or Ri-senpai might have noticed just how much this freaked Osu out. But he did notice something that stood out in the illusion that confused him greatly.

"Well Ri-Senpai... I see a lot of odd faces on everything, but... Why exactly do you look like a giant pillow eating a small bird?" It was a sight to see honestly if a bit disconcerting. The bird had the same disturbed face as everything else around them while the toothed pillow tore away at it. Osu couldn't look away as the face on the bird turned into a pained looked as it was being consumed. Still wearing a blank expression Osu looked at the pillow-Senpai and said, "It is mildly terrifying to be honest."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So everything went well enough that his original idea did work, but with a few added benefits. It would certainly be good if he was a pillow wielding weapons coming at someone in battle, especially if they had an "irrational" fear of living pillows. Ri released the genjutsu after Osu admitted that it was slightly terrifying, he didn't hate the kid so he wasn't going to keep him doing something that frightened him. He continued eating his bird until it was completely gone and then stood up and dusted himself off.

"So since you helped me out with my silly idea, do you have anything you need help with? And don't try to be polite, I owe you one now." Ri said with a smile, it'd give him something to do besides sleeping, and he was sure to do it if it wasn't something terribly boring. So, so long as it was something like teaching him to fight instead of helping him carry his pet dog to the vet or something, he'd be happy to help him with something he needed.

Adjusting the hat on his head, he picked up all of his gear and stretched, he'd have to be ready for whatever Osu may need, or for finding a nice spot to sleep. Whichever came first really. Pulling the bow off of his back, he made sure it was strung tightly and that he wouldn't have to tighten it. He wouldn't if it needed to, but it would be nice to know for later.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno was a bit relieved when the disturbing pillow man reverted into Ri-Senpai. The bird returned to its faceless and cooked self and his surroundings no long looked like that creepy guy he sees hanging around the playground. When Ri-senpai asked if there was anything that he could be helped with Osu knew exactly what he should ask for help with.

He sighed, closed his eyes and nodded twice before looking at Ri and saying, "I am having a bit of trouble with genjutsu. I am not very good at either casting them or breaking them. Everything else comes pretty easily, but I can't even properly perform the illusion most of the time." It wasn't like he hadn't tried. He devoted two hours of his day to reading up on and practicing genjutsu but he just didn't seem to have the talent for it. While not exactly prideful, Osu was not very big and laying his faults out like that but he knew he needed help. "Could you help me with my genjutsu Ri-Senpai?" He asked while watching the older boy put his stuff off to the side, probably readying himself for a nap. Osu felt bad for bothering him while he was wanting to nap but he was not going to pass up the opportunity to improve his skills.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ri wondered how he would teach genjutsu, he normally just did it like he would any other jutsu, but apparently there were people who could struggle with it. Figuring he would just have to try and figure out Osu's problem, he accepted and began his lesson. Although it would be more like a interrogation for a little bit. "Well, what do you think is the problem currently? Suppose we should start there." Now assuming that this would be more of a talk than anything for a little bit, he sat back down and awaited a response. He had to try and figure out how he would explain using a genjutsu to someone, he hadn't actually tried to be a teacher before, besides his attempt at teaching Osu the ways of perversion, but that was different.

Leaning back, he stared into the sky and thought hard. Would he teach him proper form? Was there even such thing as proper form besides hand seals? These things were never really a problem, so it's not like he'd know where he should start if you're bad at a certain type of jutsu. Letting out a sigh, he reverted his attention back to Osu. His attention would mostly remain here until their talk was done.​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osuteno sighed, leveled a look at Ri and said, "Could you believe I am too violent and impatient in the middle of a fight to try anything that does not immediately draw blood. I have an insatiable blood-lust that prevents me from putting in much thought into my actions once I get started." He said it all with a small exasperated frown that made the statement seem ill-fitting. It was an odd statement he knew and he had only ever discussed it with his friend Satou who was also unsure where this particular mannerism came from, but could identify a bit. He was unsure how Ri-Senpai would react to him admitting he had a strange urge to slice people open and claim ownership of their blood. He would not blame the older boy to think him crazy or simply feel disbelief at first.

"So far I can almost manage a genjutsu to start off before I get way more excited than I really should. I often find I get so excited my eyes are a bit bloodshot afterwards." Osu just watched Ri-Senpai curious of the reaction he would give.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was certainly a surprise to learn that such a small thing could have an obsession for fighting. Although it could merely mean that he wants blood, why not both? If he also gets excited, it's probably that it's both. Ri processed the information for a moment then look to Osu and thought even more.

"I can believe it, can't judge a book by it's cover. But you certainly don't look like you'd go crazy over fighting.." Now that he knew what the problem was, he'd just need an example of Osu using genjutsu to see if there would be anything to change to try and help. Which could be good or bad, he assumed he could take an child on if it somehow led to fighting.

"Wanna give me an example? Would probably help me help you more." Ri said as he adjusted his hat. He was now preparing to tell himself what was real and fake if Osu successfully used a genjutsu, that way nothing would catch him by surprise if he need to devote his attention to something else.

"So whenever you're ready, just use a genjutsu. Or at least get as far into one as you can." Ri stood in a battle ready position, not quite how he would be in an actual fight, but just one that would allow him to be prepared if a rampaging child was running at him. He didn't want his cause of death to be, "Caught by surprise and mauled to death by a child." or something stupid like that.​

[MFT]

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu was more than a bit nervous. Partly because the only genjutsu he had made any progress with... well it had an odd effect on himself. Ri-Senpai would definitely be able to handle a child who had only been using chakra a couple months, but he would still feel awful if he lost control at all. He saw Ri-senpai ready himself and Osu took a deep breath in. He made his handsigns and cast the Tourniquet genjutsu on the older boy causing him to feel as if he were bleeding.

This was when Osu began to feel some trouble. He didn't actually see Ri bleeding, however he could hear Ri bleeding. Not as in he could hear the dripping of nonexistent blood, but he could hear Ri-Senpai's heart and the blood in his veins react as if there were. Osu could feel his blood in the older boy's veins... wait that wasn't right, Ri-Senpai's blood belongs to Ri-Senpai, Osu doesn't own anyone's blood but his own. Osu felt woozy and his foot slipped a little bit before he caught himself. He needed to calm down. His normally stoic face look a little flushed and his eyes were becoming slightly bloodshot. His foot slipped again... No wait he was running forward. The sound of Ri-Senpai's blood reacting to a non-existent cut made him want to spill some all the more. Osu flipped up into the air as closed in on Ri using a pressurized mist followed by a shuriken trick shot to try and draw blood for some purpose unknown to himself. It wasn't a perfect maneuver and in fact done a bit sloppily due to being overeager but the growing toothy grin on his face couldn't wait to see if Ri-Senpai's blood was spilled all over the...

The insane grin broke back to his normal emotionless face as he came back to. He was so shocked with himself he failed to stick his landing and just smacked into the tree he was originally planning to run up. His eyes widened waiting to see if the hits would draw blood knowing how difficult it would be for him to maintain a clear head if they did.

[MFT WC:365] [OOC; With this training I can finally unlock my Bloodline!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he could suddenly feel blood dripping from his body, Ri reacted surprisingly well. He knew exactly which genjutsu this was, and had experience with using it, on himself once in fact. He chuckled a bit before seeing Osu sprinting at him, weapon in hand.

"Well I guess things did go wrong." He said as he dodged the mist and shuriken from the side, the fact that his form was sloppy made it easier to dodge. He simply laughed as Osu rammed into a tree, and as he calmed himself, he spoke. "If you're worried about me, you shouldn't be. The genjutsu you used on me I've used on myself, so that hardly even fazed me. And as for your attacks, you should probably work on your form if you ever go crazy because your enemy is bleeding."

It took him a few moments to think about what he had said, but eventually something clicked. "Hell! That could even be how you fight! Work on your form a bit and you could use that genjutsu to make yourself so crazy that people don't even know what the hell to do about it. He walked toward Osu with a smile and placed his hand on his head. He was now certainly starting to like this kid, definitely more interesting than most kids his age. Maybe he'd try and keep him around.

"Anyway, I've gotta get going. Definitely not to nap or anything." He would wait a few moments for a reply before turning around and leaving after grabbing whatever he had lying around. Obviously he had told a lie, he was absolutely going to take a nap, helping people was draining. So was talking.. And making breakfast.. But those things didn't matter now. Nap time! Unless he were stopped.

{Topic left unless stopped}​

Osuteno

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Osu was simply sitting at the bottom of the tree where he had stabbed his sword in pretty far. He was relived that Ri-Senapi had no trouble dodging his attacks. He just smiled nervously (which was honestly no different than his typical smile) at the suggestion that he practice putting himself into the rages."I'll have to think about it Ri-Senpai." He did like it when he got patted on the head, even though he was a shinobi he was still 8 years old and responded well to praise. He was surprised to hear that Ri-Senpai wasn't going to nap. He thought about telling the older boy that different people needed different amounts of sleep and if your body is accustomed to a particular amount you should always give your body what it wants. That would have been rather preachy though so Osu kept his mouth shut while Ri gathered his stuff.

As Ri-Senpai left Osu considered how he was going to get this sword out of the tree when a thought occurred to him. "When did I get a sword?" The sword was blood red and looked quite simple yet fierce. He let go of it and after a second it just melted on the spot forming a puddle of blood at the bottom, his blood... It was time to hit the library.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back