Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nature or nurture [Dual Contract search]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa actually had time for a break. Yes it was odd, her being Sennin and having free time but she decided that she needed the time off. She decided to go to her favorite space outside of Leaf at the bottom of the waterfall just outside of Leaf. It was here where she felt at one with nature. It was a calm place. The small roar of the waterfall, the sounds of birds chirping. It was a beautiful day, sunshine and a small rainbow from the mist of the waterfall.

Nagisa was wearing her blue monk attire but was without her sennin robe or jacket. She didn't feel the need to cover the evidence of her bond with Shizue. As she relaxed, she found that her form naturally turned into the water form of her liquid state. It felt right.

'It feels nice to be free or as free as I can be.' Shizue said to her.

'I know. I wish I could give you a body of your own.'

'No. I think we are good for each other. We both have had to deal with a lot and I think we mesh well together.'

'I agree but what I did I did out of desperation. I could not let you be sealed away to be sold to the highest bidder.'

'Just as i could not stand to see you sacrificed to settled a blood feud.'

Nagisa would half smile as she relaxed into a stance and began to move water around her, in tai chi type movements. Water would flow between her hands, occasionally when she held her hands together it would form a ball of water. She would then stretch it back out into a line of water and would occasionally splash it out over the small lake. She would then grab more water and continue the same ebb and flow. It was peaceful and calm. Truly, she could feel the stress melt from her body as surely as if it was truly water. She felt better. She was Sennin she had a couple of new recruits for her branch, and things seemed calm, at least for now.

360/1500
[using Find contract of our choice card for Elemental]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rare the man left the village these days only tending to do so if there was official business to take care of or if he had training in mind that could cause damage to the area he was in, this time was neither instead just taking a moment to see how the areas outside the village had developed in recent years. He didn't mind leaving the branch to his captains they had gained that rank for a reason and in his mind he could leave the branch to them in the short absence walking through the trees his movements quiet not on purpose but more so out of habit as his eyes came to rest on the Sennin.

"Well i wasn't expecting anyone else to be out here never-mind training." He was as blunt as ever about announcing his presence Chinatsu rising to the man's side shaking his head. "You see Yukio she may have been focused and in the same old manner you always have you have broken this sense of calm and tranquility when will you learn." The man gave a quick look to his companion wondering what he was talking about finding it to only be proper to announce yourself when meeting someone.

Taking note of what the Sennin was doing and the state she was in it became somewhat obvious what she was doing giving a slow nod in approval. "Working on the skills you have already, makes sense it's what I used to do way back when though now I prefer broadening my horizons seeing what I can add to my fighting style to add a greater sense of depth to it though it seems these days i am running out of ways to do so save for advanced elements i am yet to discover." He didn't mind being honest with Nagisa though even in that moment his mind was still ticking wondering what to do next given the state he found himself in on a semi regular basis.

Chinatsu seemed to sigh turning to face the Med Nin with an apologetic expression. "Apologies it's basically all he thinks about these days even during our scarce time off, in not so many words we don't actually have free time thanks to this combat obsessed man." Yukio was too lost in thought to acknowledge what his companion was saying observing Nagisa wondering if there was anything he would be able to use at some point in the near future. "Safe to say i blame his emotional state, Or rather his lack of such things, he probably has nothing better to do these days."

Though the man would probably have something to say about that he remained silent though even then the being wasn't exactly wrong, and arguing the point would only lead to a prolonged discussion the Uchiha could not find the effort to commit to at that very moment in time finally snapping out of his state turning to the two of them. "Apologies were you saying something?"

[WC: 505]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
While practicing her movements, a certain ANBU sennin surprised her ever so slightly, still, she continued the movements as he and Chinatsu talked. It seemed Yukio was commenting on trying to find something new.

'I have seen more personable plants.' Shizue said in her head.

'Be nice. He is a competent Sennin from my experience.'

'Mayhaps but his bedside manner is that of an academy student.'

Nagisa made a noncommittal grunt as she finish her series of stances and let the water fall back into the lake portion of the waterfall.

"It is not so much training as it is relaxation. I have always found the water a great place to relax and this display is nothing extraneous for me. It is more of a warm up."

Nagisa's blue eyes would look at Yukio carefully.

"Yes the elements we can control is very strong. I go through my own stances for the other elements I can control but I find that water has many forms for me to use. It is a simple thing, really, once you get the feel for it."

Nagisa would wave a hand, and around them a thick fog would form so they could just see each other. With a smile, she would wave it away with one hand as a giant snowflake appeared on her arm. The cold from it made her breathe vaporize the instant it hit the air. In a fluid movement, she would slam the ground, the snowflake shattering only for a large piece of amber would latch onto her hand. The amber beacon began to sizzle as the amber was being melted away by a glob of dark purple acid that fell from her hand into the water and hissed. As the acid fell, a whip made of blood appeared into her hand. In a moment, she cracked it above the lake and the blood would disappear in a burst, the blood not even reaching the small lake below.

"The elements are to be respected of course. With a single misstep they can spiral out of control. I have to keep an eye on my own abilities for how quickly can a light rain turn into a hurricane. Although I think your destructive powers far eclipse my own. Still, I was able to fight against a potential missing ninja with the help of others. It helped me recover my own worries of my strength quite well and I believe you did well against some ninja on your own." Nagisa would say.

"Although I do think we can both get stronger. The raw power of the elements are my forte as you know. I just feel like there is something... else out there. Sometimes it seems like the elements are alive in their own form. Some mistake me for a being of water but truth be told I kind of am especially with Shizue. Still, it is something to think about."

858/1500

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Relaxation a thing that was all but lost on the Uchiha these days, safe to say he was never stressed enough to need to relax simply taking things in his stride not that the man was able to do much else given the state he was in these days. Watching the display his fellow Sennin gave the man began forming handseals of his own mirror shards forming in a arch between his palms. "You speak the truth I have mastered many elements in my time, more than I am able to use in a single bout most of the time, though I always viewed them as extra options take must be taken with anything but out Jutsu especially given what we are capable of without care and attention put into what we do."

He always saw things in a very logical light that had never changed in recent years moving his hands in a smooth motion as the shards became small bursts of photon light before swiftly moving into a cloud of gas converting back against before falling into the lake as sand. "Not that I have mastery of all elements available to us there are still some I am very much aware of yet have never tried to learn yet though such things should come with the passage of time I will not bore you with such a display as we would be here for some time." Lifting his arm his companion acting out of instinct forming into a long blade from the forearm down before the man moved in swift motions.

"Besides such things were never my specialty even today my arts lie in close combat there is always something more interesting about getting close and personal with an opponent than watching from afar you can learn a lot by doing such things. Things are much more personal as you may pick out more detail, a wedding ring, a scar, the clothing they wear and the look in their eyes though as of late I have begun to appreciate the finer arts of the elements incorporating them into my style in recent months."

His companion returned to his normal state the head giving a prolonged sigh at such an explanation. "Only you could make an interesting subject sound so logical and boring try putting some emotion into it you might get somewhere." Moving over to Nagisa the being had also taken in the display leaving it to ponder on the finer things. "You are right though, we are still getting stronger even now though there isn't much else we feel we can do safe to say the only path left to us is to master every element we can find in order to refine out methods while learning more about the world around us though i have come to see the experience is only taken so emotionally by myself and not the good Yukio here who only sees such things as logical steps forward and seeing them as new tools for him to use." #

WC: 506

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would watch Yukio and listen carefully. Even as he heard him, the sound of the waterfall behind them seemed to play on the wind. It was soothing and relaxing to her. She would nod to both Yukio and his living weapon.

"Modesty is not your strong suit. But I will agree that you are stronger than me and maybe a little more versatile. However I think I Have one thing you lack and maybe, just maybe, we can learn from each other."

Nagisa would smile innocently as she reached below her, cupped a handful of water, and threw it at Yukio. Regardless of his action, she would do it again.

"Yukio you are too stiff. The elements are more than just slinging them around. You use them but do you feel them? Do you enjoy it? This water is cool and refreshing. It has been warmed by the sun but it is cool almost as soon as it hits your skin. It is almost clear. Come come. Join me in here." Nagisa would hold out a hand and have him join her in the water, the water only coming up above the feet. Even if he didn't join her, she would close her eyes and her natural water element flowed through her and her body would turn into water.

"Feel the water. Feel the ebb and flow, mostly flow here. The freshly churned water heads towards the ocean. Water to me is almost alive to me. Like there is something in the water looking back at me and observing. Watching. Waiting. Something not human nor animal. This can be said of any of the elements but my connection to water is somehow deeper in nature. The elements were here long before we were and will be here long after we die. Water flows. Fire burns, wind blows, and the earth shakes. Here it around you. Really feel it. For once, let go of yourself. Actually feel it. Listen to it. And know that I am here to guide you. You will not be hurt so long as I am here and you know I can at least contain you if you loose control. Feel the elements around you. Chinatsu you are welcome to join as well."

Nagisa would close her eyes and with a slow movement she would begin to dance. The pace was a medium tempo but as she danced she would dance around the place and her feet would stay on the surface in places where it was too deep to dance. As she danced she would hum a melody that just seemed to come to her. It was almost hypnotic for her and she would dance and dance. Occasionally, Shizue would would add in an extra twirl of water as she danced, communing with nature with her element unabashedly. Yukio may have the strength but did he have the heart for this?

1344/1500

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I find being straight forward has yet to lead me astray though I will listen to what you have to say, there must always be a willingness to learn from others and see how the world has shaped each of us." Tilting his head to the side and closing one eye at the splash of water the man understood what she was trying to say though it was something he was aware of more than most would suspect turning back to face her shaking excess water from his hair before speaking. "So I've heard, most say I need to feel more, Do more though I don't really understand the notion like I used to. Though time will tell if things will go back to the way they were."

Dwindling on the past, it was something the Sennin had been attempting to avoid and simply accept this was the way things were now but it seemed life had other ideas just as it always did. Holding out his palm a few shards of a Mirror formed spinning gently in a dance of their own a strange but hypnotic motion the sun occasionally catching the corners reflecting the light off the surface of the water below them. "Do I feel them? I must admit that I do not as of late I have thought of them as a mere tool in my arsenal though I guess in the days of old when I was a growing Shinobi there were times when it felt as if having a connection to the element in question made it easier to use in a way."

As the Medical Sennin began to dance he thought on her words though maybe in a much more practical way than anyone would have liked, stopping to ponder he wondered on the meaning behind his fellow Sennin's words perhaps there was something behind it, maybe he had become to closed off from the world that the Uchiha was unable to see such simple matter but that was something only time would tell. "She is right though my friend, gone are the days when we we're unable to form a stable bond though I know why you are like this there is no rush to change back. The cuts go deep more than most can see but attempt to understand this moment."

With that the being extended far from the man's shoulder sinking into the water as it's shifting mass somewhat merged with Nagisa's dance his black form moving through the water creating a contrast between the two and for the first time in his memory Yukio seemed unable to say anything on the matter a slight smile coming across his features. "Maybe one day soon I will be able to have such a feeling as to be able to join you, Seems I am the only one here without the spirit so to speak though such things come with time and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to understand the true meaning behind your words before too long."

WC: 508
Total: 1500+

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would take the small smile Yukio gave her as a sign he had at least progressed. She slowed the pace and ended with a final curtain of water she threw over all of them, including some into the nearby forest. Squawks of protest and rustling of trees indicated she had disturbed some birds and it was confirmed as the birds took flight away from the crazy shinobi. Nagisa would land on the bank and look back at Yukio.

"You smiled just a little so I shall call that success and I am for one tired! I had meant to relax but I think I have relaxed in a different way. I was inspired I guess. I feel much more energized than before Yukio. I urge you to come either here or maybe a place where your element is more prevalent. For me it has always been water. Yes water draws me to it and I feel at peace even if it has caused me nightmares in the past. Our old wounds shape who we become but I urge you to not let it define you.

Nagisa would smile back at Yukio and twirl once more.

"There is more to the elements than just using them. Commune. Feel their true nature. Others may talk of gods and demons but I think nature herself lives. Nature speaks through her elements and I will listen. And if she grants me power along with understanding, I will use it. I will use it to aid everyone but specifically my village and my branch. Now I must be off. Paperwork waits for no one and I am understaffed."

Nagisa would walk away after a small wave. She would still be humming the song and all around her, nature herself seemed to be at peace. Nagisa enjoyed the walk back, savoring the quiet of nature before rejoining the chaotic ninja world.

1660/1500
topic end

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man thought on his fellow sennin's words, a place where his element was most prevalent, an interesting question to say the least but all things considered it could help him progress in the future and that was something the man could not afford to ignore these days. "I shall see what i can do, elements were never so important to me in the beginning my Hyuuga bloodline drawing me to physical combat but not i have uncovered my Uchiha heritage it is something i should look into a great deal."

Watching her leave the man decided to stay a moment Chinatsu rising from her shoulder as he gazed at his own reflection wondering what it was that brought on his emotions once more, safe to say, the Uchiha had become accustom to living a life without them going through the motions of day to day life numb to the feelings of joy and hatred both preferring to remain indifferent on all matters no matter how small but was that really getting him anywhere that was something only the future could reveal and Yukio was more than willing to keep moving forward placing a hand against the surface of the water as he let chakra pour into it suddenly closing his fist as a large mirror formed across its surface.

"Feeling the elements huh....we shall see where that gets me but for now I will focus on the hear and now until something truly changes i do not wish to break the status quo just yet"

[Topic end]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back