Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Necessary Ingredients [Req. Eishi]

Hotaka Kyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo had done his research, worked on the knowledge portion of what he needed to do and what he had to acquire. Now it was simply a matter that needed the help of another, as he couldn’t make what he needed himself, and while he might be able to procure it another way, going through a legitimate route would help save heart-ache and pain from the future when he was required to provide information on what he was doing and why. Perhaps even registering if he was able to achieve what he wanted from his training with the boost he would acquire from the Chakra-enhanced water. The weighted garments and heavy chains were easy enough to get a hold of, anyone could make them with a bit of patience and work, the training was something he was capable of performing right now, at least he believed it was, but he needed the water as that seemed to be a major factor in the training regime that he had read.

Simply exhausting his body he had found wasn’t enough. It would either just make him tired and slightly more enduring as most of his training did. The water it appeared would allow him to push through the pain and fatigue he would feel from the intense training, allowing him to push his limits without stopping for rest he usually needed. The removal of the ache from a trainee’s muscles would allow them to push themselves to their very limit for much longer than otherwise possible. The utilization of strength and endurance enhancing jutsu’s had been called out specifically for use while undergoing the training, so that a trainee would push the limit of their chakra as well as the body itself. Which the water would also supposedly helped with, allowing the person training to push to their very limit with reduced pain and suffering. He wasn’t sure how it could do that, but he wasn’t one to argue with the knowledge of ancient masters that were beyond his ken. This was partially because those masters were dead (for the most part), and incapable of being argued with. And among those few that were still alive, well someone the likes of Kyo shouldn’t be arguing with them, especially with his limited experience and knowledge compared to theirs.

Hoping to accomplish the task of acquiring the needed twenty-seven liters of the charka-enhanced water, he had arrived in the Aesculapium, where he had scheduled and appointment for the purpose of requesting it. He had waited a good while, being pushed off due to the lack of a true medical issue, but today he had finally acquired an appointment in person after the written request, so that he could fulfill his goal. He would offer funds, as well as his time should it be required to attain what he needed, as it was a rather lot from what he gathered to acquire at one time. The scarred boy sat quietly in the sterile room, having already spent the time required in the waiting room. He had his vitals taken and noted despite his lack of required medical treatment, which he hadn’t protested, assuming it was collection of information for future treatment and it may help him at some point down the line.

For now he simply waited; hoping that whomever he was meeting with would be able to provide him with the required items he sought. The small room, set aside for meeting of patients, was: sterile, smelled of antiseptics and left a chemical taste in the air. Kyo disliked the Kumo hospital. The rumors that abounded of what went on inside of its doors were undoubtedly true to some extent; the rumors wouldn't be so pervasive otherwise. Though he doubted that they were all true, he knew for a fact some of them were, having seen their work with fellow shinobi that he knew personally.

The wait was dragging on and Kyo, while impatient, had decided that times like this were the perfect time to try and meditate. Attempting to clear his mind of any thoughts and feelings, focusing on nothingness and the peace that it was supposed to bring. He worked on unfocusing his eyes and staring into nothingness with an intensity that was at odds with what he was attempting.

[WC = 717]
[MFT]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had been placed as an interim for my mentor on some of his low priority tasks, and I wasn't exactly in the most chipper mood as it were. This was to be one of my lasts tasks before I clocked out of the 25-hour shift this past day. I really liked the medical field, but true as anywhere, we had too many sick people, not enough doctors and nurses, and a whole lot of administrators who couldn't give so much as a reach around to the tired and exhausted employees that were here to treat critical patients. The same old horse that was this fucking hospital and its way of handling business. sighing at my own troubles, I looked at the clipboard I had once again. The request form was present on the second page as I looked over the excessive amounts of chakra infused waters that had been requested. I was good about entering the room as quietly as I could. It didn't take long from then to see the requestee had made himself rather comfortable, getting into a meditative state as he waited for me to come. He must be used to doctors taking forever. Being me, I never missed a chance to fuck with people, and at least this time I knew who I was messing with. With little warning or reasoning, I'd slam my clipboard upon the table as I took a seat and spoke as he was likely recoiling from the sudden noise.

"Kyo, Hotaka. Genin and probably soon to be Chunin. Requesting excessive reserves of medical material to be credited to his Kumo employee account." I began raddling off as I flipped the pages like I was actually going to bother reading them outside of a brief skim,

"No real reason to grant this request and no real skin off my back if I don't. Officially, I can give you five to seven and no one will bat an eye when I make up a reason. Twenty-seven, however? I'll have to do paperwork for each one of those past the first five and that just sounds tedious~" I half-joked, half telling him his request isn't going to be as easy as he might have expected.

"You'd be better off just spreading yourself out four months to get your order. If you're the impatient type you could always steal some or... bribe someone," I said smiling, hoping he caught my drift. Either way, I leaned back in Kiri's chair as I waited for him to respond. This wasn't the first time I've bent the rules or hustled the system, so I had no internal problem doing some real shady stuff. Thank god I'm a morally corrupt doctor.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back