Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Need a Veternarian[Messenger animal requesting entry]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
lirin210.png

Hot so hot, Lirin thought to herself as she runs across the desert. She could not figure out how anybody could live in a place so dry and warm. Lirin was a messenger animal sending a message to Suna. She was a wolf from the forests of cloud. Cloud was place with a cold climate and thus her coat of fur was quite thick. The thick coat helps in the village of Cloud, but was being quite a hindrance in the desert. Her mouth was open panting, but her tongue was as dry as the sands she steps on. Must find water. Fortunately she sees a cactus. The plant must have some water within it to survive such a wilderness. Lirin attack the prickly plant, which was quite a painful experience. Needles completely decorated her under belly, but the cactus was taken down. She laps up all the water she could find, but she figures it would be probably best to find shelter until sundown. When she finally finds a hole she crawls in and meets the current residents and the family of scorpions was not happy about their new visitor. Lirin never seen such a creature before and of course with her limitless curiosity goes to sniff one. The arachnid responds by stinging Lirin’s nose and injecting her with its venom. Lirin yelps and backs out of the whole. Obviously this place is too dangerous the wait around. She continued her journey the village and the venom start to move throughout her system. Her joints became stiff to the point that her run slows down to a crawl. When she finally reaches the gate she collapses on her side. She wears a collar with a cloud insignia around her neck and a backpack with two scrolls inside; one was marked for Sand and the other Mist. Hopefully she could get some medical attention. Someone help me, please.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo looked over the collapsed animal. It was a pitiful sight with cactus thorns and a thick froth of cactus juice around its mouth. The Med-nin's initial examination told him it was alive but tired and dehydrated. So he decided to examine a little closer. The collar said it was a beast of Kumo which meant he wanted to go through it's pack. Inside he found a scroll with the Wind Country symbol, he pocketed this message and looked through it's pack a little more. Another one was marked for Mist, apparently it was carrying something to all the villages. He resisted the urge to pocket that message as well but he did decided to pop it open and take a read.

With his free hand he kept a jutsu at the ready in case this was some sort of trick or distraction to begin an attack. He had to be ready for the worse in this situation.

[OOC: What do these msg's actually say?]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
To Mist:
Dear Megami,

I regretfully send you this message instead of coming to mist directly. I just want to let you know that you are constantly on my mine. My little sister Shimete has joined the Anbu branch and now needs me more than ever. I am teaching her how to hunt, she not too bad for a beginner. I dearly hope you can understand. I can’t leave her without knowing that she can take care without me. I’m probably just being over protective, but it’s in my nature. I promise you one day soon I will come to you. Please wait for me.

Love, Kirito

PS: In case you are getting this strange from the messenger. The Messenger is my older sister. She has been eager to meet you.

To Sand:
Hello this is Washihari Hebi. Six months ago I have order a 10 pound shipment of Diamond Maelstrom Sand. It has still yet to arrive. I have paid good money for this shipment and I am not happy about this delay. If I do not receive my shipment in a month’s time I am going to get my sand from another distributor.

Juzo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juzo put the message for Mist back into the pack. The message for Sand he pocketed and then he flagged down some nearby shinobi. "Get this animal some water." His tone was flat and his face much the same. His hand that had been ready to perform a jutsu quickly made a handseal before pressing itself against the animal. The wounds from the cactus would begin to heal and push the pins out due to the tremendous force of his healing.

From there he backed away and let other men administer water. The animal would be fine in no time at all. Though he was not overly interested in further interactions. for now he'd send the letter to its proper home. It was likely whoever had sent it needed it badly as they had poor grammar due to rushing. Or perhaps it was code? Juzo wasn't really sure but he didn't feel like investigating. His own projects were still in queue and he had to check up on them now......

[Topic exited]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Now that her injuries were healed and her thirst quenched, it was time for her to leave to the next village. Lirin will also make sure to take a mental note of the curiosity of the people in sand. She will have to report this to Shimete. It looks like Suna isn’t trust worthy enough to receive a message alongside other people’s mail.

[topic left/leaving country]
[Time till gate: 5 hours]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back