Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Neglected Training [Private Solo Training]

Kazuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Tatsu, I, Mi… Tatsu, I, Mi…"

Kazuo had been repeating these words to himself for the past hour, desperately attempting to get them right. He'd been neglecting practice a bit since graduation, and somehow it seemed he'd lost the ability to consistently perform his favorite jutsu, 'Lightning Style: Watt Breaker,' though the academy simply called it Storm Bolt. He liked the name he created though, the personalization seemed to help him learn and remember it easier. Seemed apparently being the key word.

"It's just three seals and I focus my chakra, how am I not getting this?" Kazuo mumbled to himself, repeatedly making the required hand seals in a loop. "Tatsu I Mi, Tatsu I Mi," He began chanting in a low voice, before gathering his chakra up and focusing it into his palms, and molding it all into electrons, before firing it out.

"Lightning Style Watt Breaker!" Kazuo shouted, thrusting two fingers forward. Instead of shooting out to collide with a set of tin cans he had set up, the electricity building at his fingertips simply sparked up, emitting a loud crackle and singing his fingers. Kazuo cringed in pain and whipped his hand about in an attempt to stop the burning feeling he had just experienced. "Agh, Damnit!" he cursed, bringing his hand up to his face to inspect the damage. It wasn't too bad, no peeling or scarring, just a throbbing. He'd endured worse in the academy, but the damage to his pride was much more potent.

"Maybe I should take a bit of a refresher course…" The young boy mumbled to himself, before beginning the trek home to get some bandages.

[WC: 275]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back