Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Beginnings [Private]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[OOC, Continuation of http://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=584&t=40320 ]

Unsure of what to expect, Sabaku did as suggested and knelt in the room. I'm not sure if you can hear me, or if you're even listening... but hear my prayer Goddess of the Light... Guide my hands and mind to your will. Give me the strength to persevere and become a Guardian of Iwa... a Champion of your light... Sabaku stayed in this position for some time, nearly giving up hope that he would receive a sign or a reply at all.
Jsem tady dítě, rung through his head, as if the voice came from within his own mind. The voice startled Sabaku, clearly not expecting a reply. Even so, he could not understand the voice. The dialect was foreign to him, though any voice was most welcoming for him. This was the goal after all, to reach the one who guided Megami through all her ordeals.
Staring up to the ceiling, his eyes attempting to pierce the ceiling as if to look directly into the heavens... I can't seem to understand you, do you know of my tongue? How can I know your words? Attempting to come to common grounds with this otherworldly being is all he could do. While not fully understanding the complexity of Megami's Goddess, he hoped she would see Sabaku for what he was... Eager and willing to serve his land and his new found Goddess.
Young one, you know not of my words.. in time you will learn. I believe you capable in serving me and your land. I will guide you as I have guided my Champion. Chaos has consumed the world and I would have Guardians of the light stand ready to defend those who are in need... You my young Sabaku, you will be a new Champion of my light...

[OOC, MFT WC:300]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was it, his purpose... his drive... Sabaku finally had what he needed to become the Guardian this village needed. With the guidance of Megami's Goddess, Sabaku would learn all he needed to know to better protect the village of Iwa and help his fellow shinobi thrive. Though it is short notice, you must take your leave of this village... A great catastrophe shall envelope the land and you are not ready to face such a danger... My champion... I will guide you on your journey to greater enlightenment and prowess... but now, we must leave. Take to the lands and discover yourself and all the talents you have buried within your soul. For when you return... you will be ready to defend Iwa... The Goddess's voice echoed throughout the small room, a voice so soft but piercing Sabaku's very being.
And so it was... the end of one journey, and the beginning of a grand new adventure for Sabaku. After consoling with Megami and saying his short farewells to his friends and family, he set off to the great unknown. His mission... himself... to discover what talents he yet to possess, his meaning and purpose in life. With only his wits and heart of gold, he set off from the village of Iwa, what awaited him outside those gates was unknown, yet the mystery intrigued him. Iwa would go on without him for this short while, Hissori would continue healing and Megami would continue protecting. His classmates would continue to learn... all the while, Sabaku roamed the land of Earth. Searching for answers while helping those random few in need. It would be two whole years before Iwa would see his face again...

[OOC, sorry to any viewers for my newbie writing... I'm a bit rusty and is also my attempt to make up for the gap in time since I last RPd here. Just trying to catch up and save face.]

[OOC MFT WC: 284, topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back