Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Kid (Requesting Anbu captain or higher)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept laughing like a mainac, ready to cause some damage. No one touched her Dango Stick. Reason why she always brought extra. But.... then the unthinkable happened. Her sister kicked the basket away, once more pretty much making it un-useable. The reaction brought a tear to Asuka's face, well... she wasn't exactly expecting this would happen. The plasma around her dissapeared. Once her Big Sitster was finished, she sighed cleaning the tear of her face.

She simply ignored the brat's comments. To be honest she didn't care what the idiot had to say, in a sense this was quite an issue. She saw the contracts mouth move, but couldn't make out the words. Her mind was clustered with questions, answers, things to say... regrets. She cleaned up her face, her expression and smile dissapeared, now a blank stare had replaced it.

Auska simply looked at Yukio."No worries. I'll clean up on my side and leave. I'm quite tired of the constant bullshit." She sighed looking back at the Santaru. "I'll just finish here and be out of your hair Yukio." With that it started.

"Let's start with your first complaint." Asuka snapped her fingers, the painted parts of the wall went up in harmless flames, as if it was magician paper. A simple mixture of chemicals that acted more as an prop rather than actual paint. In seconds, it was gone. "Vandalism." She moved her hair backwards, tying it up on a pony tail. "ANBU has a problem of turning humans into emotionless tools. Yes it helps with the work but has a few problems."

Her blank face never changed, it was if her cheerful personality had turned into a cold glare. "I can't exactly ask to re-paint the walls. So I decided to come here and paint them myself. Bring some laughs towards the ANBU branch, let them have a breath of emotions through all the hard work they do. Worst case scenario, I end up cleaning it up and as you can see, I came prepared. Best case scenario ANBU likes and asks me to finish up the whole wall." Asuka gave a fake laugh. "How funny would it be if a prisoner came for interrogation and saw the bright walls? Could be a good tactic to make them think you are all nuts."

"Second reason I did it is quite simple." Asuka gave a fake smile. "To see you." She shrugged "Because fuck me if I wan't to see my oh so busy Big Sister. The Sister who can miss birhdays, special events. The Sister who I didn't speak to for years. All because you turned into an emotionless god damn doll." Her face started getting flusterred.

"You call the dango minor." She spat back at Soku. "But did you ever think the why? Why can that brat call me a grandmother and have no reaction, yet a dango stick pissess me off." Her eyes started to water. She looked away for a second trying to compose herself.

"Because the Dango stick makes me feel like my heart isn't missing a half." Asuka shouted at Soku, not really caring if people were listening or not. "Because it was the only thing Rayne and I liked! The only thing we agreed upon!" Tears started flowing across her face "But I'm guessing you don't even remember who Rayne was. Do you?" Asuka claimed, her voice not flaterring. "The girl who saved my life on more than one occassion, the girl who crawled herself to leaf to make sure I had a future? My best friend? But hey, I don't blame you. You never cared for much anyway."

"So yes. I care for that stupid Dango Stick because it makes me happy, makes my misery dissapear. Makes my heart whole for a moment." She sighed cleaning the tears off he face. "Can you imagine that? How it feels to have your heart ripped out?"

She got right up to Soku. "One thing I don't do is complain and I'm going to tell you a short version of the why." With each point give, she would harshly use a finger to Soku's chest. "Childhood, I saw my family die, I got beaten, abused, tortured, left to DIE in the middle of nowhere. You know who saved me? Wasn't you. Rayne literally crawled to Leaf. Afterwards, I had no home, lived in the streets." She took a step back. "But you know what, I'll complain now. I spent seven years traveling between dimensions to find Kotori. SEVEN god damn years!" She shouted "But did I hear a word from you? Did you come to visit at the hospital? Not a god. Damn. Word."

"Official buisness." She snorted finally "You were giving an orientation. You could've easily ignored me but no." Her final point. "I pull pranks to get your attention, to make them fun. I do them to make people happy... have them embrace their emotions... instead of turning like you, an emotionless puppet who doesn't give a damn about her own emotions, let alone her supposed family."

Asuka took a deep breath, finally finished. With that she looked one last time to see if she the paint was entirely gone. Being satisfied she took a step back. "If there's any structural damage Yukio, contact me. I'll come by and fix it. That is if Mrs. Captain." She took a bow "Doesn't mind." Asuka turned around and started walking away. "Next time, if you despise someone." She had one last look, her Eternal Mangekyou replacing her usual color. "Let them know before hand, rather that than constant suffering."

[Topic Left unless stopped]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
They say bonds are forged through loved. They say bonds are made through honor and sacrifice. They say bonds are crafted with your blood, sweat and tears. They also say those same bonds can be easily shattered with one mistep, one slip of the tongue, one incident. That is all it takes to have the world come crashing down around you. The Captain did not know what she felt. The verbal assualt hit her like a spear through the chest just staring blankly as the
Main Branch Sennin threw word after word at her flinching a bit as the other Sennin put his foot down, Yukio's voice turning deadly. She barely registered his words her eyes locking on Asuka her mouth forming those words too fast to comprehend. She watched as the Sennin turned and left and all that followed was silence...dead silence. The ANBU walked forward her hand tracing over the cemented walls nothing echoing from her mouth not even turning her head to look at Yukio. "You've done it now...Soku."She muttered to herself almost more than anyone else. She bent over grabbing the basket she had kicked over earlier turning it over in her hands looking at the array of dango sticks within. She barely realized her hands were shaking and she dropped the basket again, the clatter echoing throughout the compound. Finally her eyes slid to meet her father's and she nearly recoiled at the expression that she saw but the Santaru was not in the mood for this. Any of this. In one brief moment, her entire livelihood had been ripped from her. The image of Asuka's burning Sharingan looking at her fresh in her mind.

She spoke but it was in a soft voice, one that shook her tomoes swirling rapidly in a intense fashion."No.If you'll excuse me, I have...something to attend to."Soku said the lightning chakra in her fingertips sparking dangerously as she brushed past Yukio her boots echoeing in the halls as she protruded down the hallway her hands gripping and ungripping the hilt of her blade. She did not have time for this crap. The ANBU wanted to be left alone right, a mistake for anyone who would dare to interuppt her or block her path. The clouds outside roared their anger as the gentle downpour begin increasing in volume. Lightning flashed and Soku held out her hand watching the rain drops hit her hand. She peered closely realizing the drops were also coming from somewhere else. Her eyes. The uncontrollable pattern of tears that flowed down her cheeks as she slumped against the doorway the blade dropping from her hand the sound of the metal hitting the floor. She had made a promise once upon a time, a milennia ago to Rayne, she had sworn to protect that Uchiha and it seemed all of that had backfired. She had gotten too sucked up in her duties and as a result, she had grown into this hard, stone-cold Captain focusing solely on the objective at hand. She was tired..just tired mentally and physically. From the Frost conflicts to the missing attempts, everything was going downhill. She could almost hear her father laughing in her head. That terrible night implementing itself in her head. That day, bonds had been shattered too.

"Please!No!No!Stop it!" The knife went up and down into the woman's body blood pooling out as Moro Ibumo turned his hand briefly shaking someone else's."A failure, we will have to try this one next when she matures, of course. The little girl in the corner seemed not to understand what was going on looking at what was her supposed mother with widened eyes."D-Dad?"A man in another lab coat and a rough beard grabbed her roughly by the hand speaking only what was need to be said."Come, girl. Do not address me by that silly name. What have I told you?!"She shrinked back as they were led out of the examnation room.He was right in a sense, her dad had been. Such names were for the weak, he had told her. The idea of bonds and relationships had been laughable to him seeing everyone as tools and that was when it her."An emotionless puppet...she called me."The girl muttered.

It was a dark stormy night and the door to the hut crashed open as a man tumbled through choking for air."You killed her."Soku kicked him again the sword raised high her eyes gleaming with hate."And what are you gonna do about it, girl?"His lips formed a sneer."You're a tool! Always have been! This village uses in so many ways you don't even know! You think love and kindness are something to give a damn about! That can turn around and bite you right in-"The blade plunged down into his neck and soon enough, all that remained was a corpse.""STOP IT! STOP IT!"She thre her mask a few away sobbing her head throbbing.You're a tool, always have been.Well, love had turned around on her alright. It had cost her a sister. Her hands were balled into fists as she lay there shaking the storm raging on.You're a tool, always have been.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi heard what the sennin said, and started to move already without making much of a sound. He didn't bother what the other had in his mind to do.
Jibril however, laughed a little and started to roam a little before taking a dive into the shadow of the sennin and was via that already gone.
"Let's see how this goes, shall we?"

wc: 63

[TLUS???]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
It was at that moment, when he demanded the two scariest Anbu in the room to cease and desist, his body giving off steam from the Main Branch Sennin’s chakra, his foot cracking the floor that I came to a scary realization. Leaf’s covert branch was composed of over powered monsters with God complexes and that there was no way I’d ever fit in. But then the Main Branch Sennin totally bitched out Tempest before both taking there appropriate exit which brought me to an even scarier thought... Leaf’s Anbu were composed of overpowered, mellow dramatic, emo monsters with God complexes who don’t cease and desist until they’ve had the last word and maybe I do fit in. I mean that’s like five out of six. The Main Branch Sennin had said something’s that had me wondering about her and Tempest but it wasn’t like I could just ask. Tempest, literally stormed out of the room and the Main Branch Sennin had but a few moments ago, expressed and explained passionately in detail which limbs of mine she wanted to break. (Blank stare)

I’d let the air settle a bit before addressing the newest monster and masochist in the room. A simple approach with caution to avoid stepping on any toes, IE mr big foot stepping on mine, before extending out my hand to greet him.

“So uh high, I’m Kami! Kami for short and I am thee newest recruit and here for orientation.”

[ooc: short post, sneaking on phone out here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back