Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

New Lands Await (request joining rangers)

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin was born to a clan of Inuzuka that specialized in what they called the art of the hunt; the ability to track down and captor one’s prey. It was unfortunate that she did not inherit her families bloodline, but that does not make her any less of a hunter. Akazukin knows the base knowledge of the order, what each branch is about. She even tried to convince her son to join the Journeymen. She herself found the Rangers to be the best suited for her families skills along with her own unique powers.

Akazukin does not come to the tracking grounds empty handed. Within a bag she has a couple of jutsu sealing scrolls with each of them having a world shatter jutsu sealed within them. From what she has heard the Rangers only have a selection of five environments to choose from. Akazukin believes she could increase that number. Though she only brought two with her at the moment, she can always make more.

Akazukin stands in front of the tracking grounds. She was unsure if she should wait to be let in or enter the big pentagon structure. Akazukin was starting to regret not attempting to make an official appointment ahead of time.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
The wind country is known for its blistering hot deserts. High temperatures, scalding winds and sand storms made for a very harsh life. Within the protective walls of Sunagakure life against the natural elements was far easier, though other dangers abounded for the shinobi. There was a place, however, deep within the security of Sunagakure's high walls, that closely mimicked the harsh environments of the world. That place was part of the Ranger Order's area. A place where a few of the world's biomes existed and where aspiring rangers trained, or honed, their skills for the benefit of the Order and of Sand. While the Ranger's HQ had just been completely rebuilt with the help of the Journeyman Order, the training area was still unfinished. Akazukin would reach the HQ at a time that there was no one there, not even the Ranger Lord. Fortunately though, he was never far off. In fact, given he had multiple places to be, it was a small miracle he was always on the right spot at the right time.[lb2][/lb2]His presence would be heralded by a sudden drop of temperature, courtesy of his Deep Court nature. Any shadows in the area would grow livelier, flickering like a lit candle in the wind, seemingly drawing toward where he was. "Do you need assistance?"<i></i> a very calm voice would reach Akazukin's hears, coming from behind her. Assuming she would turn around to check who had just addressed her, she would see an extremely pale male, sporting short silvery haired man, with his arms crossed, staring at her. He was wearing a black and gray robe with silvery trimmings and an open colar, along with a large, red, flowing toga drapped around his body and across his chest, along with black combat boots and black pants. His black irised eyes were fix on her, but beside the crossed arms, his general posture was quite relaxed and non threatening. She would be able to see that the shadows were all trying to connect with his own. If she was of the observant type, she would spot a partially concealed tattoo on the opening of the Senju Overlord's robe. He had a crimson red tattoo on his right pectoral muscle, a bleeding tree stabbed by a sword. The symbol that marked him as one of the Senju.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
Senju Kazuki – Occult Sennin[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Greetings
Her dress lifts slightly as she quickly twills around to face the person addressing her. The dress she wears is made out of crimson and black frills, giving her the appearance of an elegant Gothic Lolita with uneven twin tails. On her head, she usually wears a big crimson net bow to hold her hair. She also wears a red and black collar on her neck. Strapped on her back was a musket and holstered around her waist was a flintlock. Akazukin looks exceptionally young for her age, around late teens. It is believed that this is due to the influence of the demon’s corruption. Her right eye is a scarlet red which is a little strange, but within her left eye was a clock. The clock in her left eye even told the correct time. This is an extremely rare doujutsu called the Tokeigan or clock eye. As much as she is aware, she is the only human to possess such a strange doujutsu.
[lb2][/lb2]
Akazukin was quite observant, especially when it comes to time. She can almost feel each second ticking. As for this man she could tell her was of quite high standings. The Tattoo was meaningless to her as she knows nothing of it. As a temporal Strider reading fate was a talent of hers and every action a person does creates a ripple. This man made sizable ripples as if his actions had great influence on the fate of the village. She performs a polite curtsy before introducing herself, “My name is Akazukin. I see to join the Rangers. Please forgive my ignorance as I am not sure just how to go about applying for such a position.” The Order was different than the Medical Branch. It was not simply placed right in front of her to pick, but rather she had to go look for it.​
Invincible
[lb][/lb]
Miroku Akazukin – Field Medic[lb][/lb]
sand_medic.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
The woman would turn around in a hurry. Kazuki took a second to fully observe who was in front of him now. The colors that dominated were red and black, up to including to one of her eyes. The other one was actually quite weird, bearing a clock that, upon a closer inspection, closely resembled a clock. “My name is Akazukin. I see to join the Rangers. Please forgive my ignorance as I am not sure just how to go about applying for such a position.” The Senju Overlord simply remained in silence, resting his serious gaze on her. "What do you know of the Ranger Order? What do you know of any Order? And why the Rangers?"<i></i> he would eventually talk. Joining an order was a lifelong binding act. And it was a decision that couldn't be made lightly. The White Wolf needed to understand the woman's motives first before even considering if he was willing to give her a shot at becoming an initiate. While each Order was important in its own right, the Ranger had the most difficult of tasks and one of the most dangerous, if not, the most dangerous. They were secretive hunters of the enemies of Sunagekure and the current ANBU of Sand was a mimic of the old Order.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Akazukin Tells All
The line of questioning begins as if Akazukin was not expecting some kind of interview. Though she did picture it happening in a different location, as in a place for them to sit down rather than standing the whole time. “Truthfully?” She asks mostly as a rhetorical question, but he can’t say she did not give him the option to back out. Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than the question is an answer. “First you must understand that I am not from this ever expansive sea of sand you call Suna.” Akazukin was an immigrant that ended up here and decided to join the academy. They too had quite a few questions for her back then, but she managed to get herself enrolled simply enough. However she expects the Rangers will not be so easy. “I do hope that being a foreigner does not disqualify me.” She understands that the order is rather old and from her experience some of the older societies doesn’t take well to outsiders.
[lb2][/lb2]
“You asked how much I know about the Order. The short answer is very little and yet more than I should know.” This statement might seem a little mysterious, but fortunately for him she does plan to explain. “The order is centuries old dating back to the time of ‘the first men’.” Akazukin has done some pursuing of the Oracle Library for some information. “The Oracles seem to be quite to scholarly sort with their pursuit of wisdom and knowledge.” Akazukin pulls the musket from her back and caresses it in her hands. “The Journeyman are fine craftsmen, the crème de la crème.” She runs her hand softly down the barrel. True the gun she wield belonged to her grandmother, but the barrel needed replaced. It cost a pretty penny be it was worth every cent. “One can tell how they pour their soul into their craft… or at least someone’s soul.” Akazukin gives a mischievous smile like a cat that got the cream. Being that the man was a ranger, she doesn't know if he is aware of the Journeyman's secrets.
[lb2][/lb2]
Akazukin possessed the tsukumogami contract, which she has access to their abilities. She has been to both the library and the forges within her sage mode. Often she uses a particular ability that allows her to understand any object's quality, traits, and history. It is not hard for her to see a soul sealed within a weapon. It is through the viewing of item’s histories that she knows as much as she does about the order. The oracles had books and the journeymen have weapons, but what did the Rangers have. “I am ashamed to say that I only know the broad strokes of the Rangers.” Akazukin did not find any item to look into to tell her more about the Rangers. “As for why the ranger: I'm not afraid to admit my motives are selfish. I hear that you have environments here for the Rangers to use as hunting grounds. Is it true that you have animals there that are native to such environments?" Akazukin seems quite interested in the biospheres. One could hear the hunger in her voice. "I seek a taste of home." She pauses for a moment as she gathers her words carefully. She wishes not to offend the way of life the people have here, but also wanted to make clear that this was not her way. "Yes, I am aware that one can... purchase such meats at the market." Akazukin seems repulsed at the idea to the point that it makes her stomach turn to just think about it. "This is not acceptable to me. tradition and honor dictate that I can only eat what I kill myself." With some minor exceptions. "To claim the bounty of another person's kill even with the exchange of currency will bring dishonor to my clan. I am sure you would find me foolish to follow such archaic way of life."
Raphsody Rage
[lb][/lb]
Miroku Akazukin – Field Medic[lb][/lb]
sand_medic.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Table Title
“First you must understand that I am not from this ever expansive sea of sand you call Suna. I do hope that being a foreigner does not disqualify me." the woman clad in red and black would share. Kazuki would nod. "Point of origin in unimportant to the task. Suna does not discriminate as you surely known if you stand before me as a Sunan shinobi. And I am living proof that Sand offers equal opportunities to all, given I am not native to Wind as well. Where are you from Akazukin?"</GLOW><i></i> Point of origin was not a factor but he still wanted to know where she was from. Given his extensive travelling before settling down on Suna, the Senju Overlord would be able to discern a thing or two about the person she was, based on where she had been born. “You asked how much I know about the Order. The short answer is very little and yet more than I should know. The order is centuries old dating back to the time of ‘the first men’. The Oracles seem to be quite to scholarly sort with their pursuit of wisdom and knowledge. The Journeyman are fine craftsmen, the crème de la crème. One can tell how they pour their soul into their craft… or at least someone’s soul. I am ashamed to say that I only know the broad strokes of the Rangers.” she would tell him, finally conceding she knew so little about the Order she wanted to join. It was unfortunate, but she was not done yet. “As for why the ranger: I'm not afraid to admit my motives are selfish. I hear that you have environments here for the Rangers to use as hunting grounds. Is it true that you have animals there that are native to such environments? I seek a taste of home. Yes, I am aware that one can... purchase such meats at the market. This is not acceptable to me. tradition and honor dictate that I can only eat what I kill myself. To claim the bounty of another person's kill even with the exchange of currency will bring dishonor to my clan. I am sure you would find me foolish to follow such archaic way of life."

There you had it. She wanted to join, not because she sought a particular vocation, not because she was following a specific call to defend Sunagakure to her last breath. No, she wanted free access into the Ranger's biomes and hunt animals so she could kill them. <GLOW glow="darkred">"The Ranger's training areas are not hunting grounds. They are not used for sport or for feeding purposes. They are used for honing one's skill in surviving in the wilderness, in a myriad of different and deadly environments, fighting insurmountable odds against all sorts of deadly creatures and other threats. Being a ranger means you are Sunagakure's first line of defense and you dedicate your life, your entire existence into it. If your motives are only but selfish, I am afraid you have made his journey in vain. But, if you have a sliver of desire to defend the land that adopted you, you may be worth saving. What will it be?" The Ranger Order was desperate for new blood, the White Wolf knew it. But he would not allow anyone to enter, especially if their motives were entirely selfish. The Rangers were not for the selfish, only for those altruistic.</B>

[tbody]

[td=null,1]<B>Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif
[/td]

[/tbody]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
What's West of Westeros?
The man asks where she was from and without hesitation she blurts out, “Gealach of Tir na Nog.” The name more than likely did not ring a bell and the sound of it was strange. The Name of this area was not in the common tongue. However many places have ancient languages, perhaps this was an example of one. After a minute or two she would realize that she would need to explain. “Oh, forgive me, I forget most maps don’t label my country.” Akazukin routes though her bag and finds a map. It was a regular maps one can easily find around here. She unravels it and lays it on the ground. Kneeling down she point to Sunagakure. “Here is where we are now. Gealach is…” Her finger then traverses across the ocean to a landmass with no labeled countries. Her fingers stops just Northwest of a lake. “Here in the Country of Tir na Nog”
[lb2][/lb2]
The man then informs her of the pointlessness of her coming here. From his words she felt thrown out before even coming in. His words said to her to abandon her pride if she wished to enter, but that cost was too much. “Yet worth saving? I have a great desire to protect my new home, but I will not accept your invitation out of charity.” She then pulls out two scrolls and hands then to the man. “Here I have prepared these for your Order. Regardless of how you think of my worth, I wish to at the very least impart something to your Rangers.” Breaking the wax seal on the scroll it was clear they were jutsu sealing scrolls with jutsu sealed within them. “They are new environments for you to use. Should you have need of a certain environment please do not be afraid to request me and I will make you it. However I must say that you will have to be the one to occupy it with the appropriate animals.”
Background Music
Map_v1_colored_small_thumb.png
[lb][/lb]
Gealach – Tir na Nog[lb][/lb]​

[tbody]

[/tbody]

The Ocean, a rather large body of water unlike the previous biome, which is filled with fresh water, this environment has salt water. The ocean is home to some interesting creates one would not see in freshwater. This body of water is deep enough for one to see the difference between marine wildlife and deep sea wildlife.

The Swamp is yet another forest, but is nothing like the other biome. True it is full of trees, but this place is wetter and very much muddier. It is home to a much different ecosystem and would have more of you amphibious creatures in it.

(ooc: yeah descriptions need work but it's a start)​

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Task is Presented
"Gealach of Tir na Nog" Akazukin would reply. It was a strange name, only that Kazuki had only heard, or read, once before in his entire life. He didn't remember much details, if sny at all, but he was certain he had seen or heard that name before. “Oh, forgive me, I forget most maps don’t label my country.” the lady would note as she grabbed a map and revealed it to the Senju Overlord. “Here is where we are now. Gealach is… Here in the Country of Tir na Nog” Reaper would simply nod back. Her origin was irrelevant, just his own had been when he first arrived at the walls of Sunagakure. He just wanted to know where she was from, out of curiosity. Perhaps she could have been a fellow Fire Country individual, though it was now clear she wasn't.[lb2][/lb2]“Yet worth saving? I have a great desire to protect my new home, but I will not accept your invitation out of charity. Here I have prepared these for your Order. Regardless of how you think of my worth, I wish to at the very least impart something to your Rangers. They are new environments for you to use. Should you have need of a certain environment please do not be afraid to request me and I will make you it. However I must say that you will have to be the one to occupy it with the appropriate animals.” the White Wolf would raise his hand upon hearing those words so she would stop. "You are clearly misunderstanding my words." he would clarify as he accepted the scrolls she was giving him. "I am not saying you are unworthy of joining the Ranger Order, I am saying that if your sole reason to join this order is to satisfy your hunger and to have full access to a plethora of prey that you can hunt and kill, then your motives are unworthy, because the Ranger order is about sacrifice. But if you are here with a great deside, deep within your heart, to help this village, then you are welcome. Still, no one joins the Ranger Order without facing a trial. A qualification, a test if you will." he would explain. The Occult Sennin was expecting she no longer misconstrued his words. "I have received intel that we have a criminal taking refuge inside the Forest biome. He has a curious nickname, he is called The Rat. Track him down, contain him and bring him to me so he can be brought to justice. To a skilled shinobi, he presents little to no harm, so your test will be about your ability to track him down. Good luck."[lb2][/lb2]
!
D Rank Self Modded Mission[lb]Objective: Search inside the Forest biome, find this person called The Rat, contain him and bring him to Senju Kazuki. Use any means necessary.
[lb][/lb]OC: This mission requires no approval.
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[The Next Morning]

Akazukin is walking the convict out of the forest biome with a gun pointed to his head. If the Ranger leader happens to be there she would address him there otherwise she would continue walking the criminal into the big building in the center of this place. Once she finds the person that gave her this mission she would hand over the man to him. "I manage to catch The Rat with his pants down." Kazuki would be ale to clearly see the truth in that statement for the criminal's pants was still down around his ankles. The man was exposed and being paraded through the training training grounds to Kazuki. Considering what he was planing to do to Akazukin, she found it to be a fitting punishment.

Link

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A Task is Presented
Kazuki would be seen standing near the newly built Rangers HQ. He had his arms crossed and his showed the naturally assumed calm facial expression of his. He would spot the lady in red and black approaching him with a detained "Rat" in tow. The man was his pants down, tied around his ankles, justifying the man's apparent inability to walk properly. "I manage to catch The Rat with his pants down." "Literally it seems." the Senju Overlord would note after a second of amusement with the sight he had been gifted with. He would make a silent sign, prompting two ANBU officers to emerge from the shadows and take the captive "Rat" to parts unknown. "You have done well. You have passed the test and I welcome you to the Ranger Order. You are, hereby, bestowed with the rank of Ranger Initiate. You will be further tested and if successful, you will be awarded with the full rank of Ranger. Return in a week and I will assign you a new task."[lb2][/lb2][Topic Left Unless Stopped][lb2][/lb2]OC:[lb][/lb]Go request payment for this mission.​
Black Omen
x0xsld.jpg
[lb][/lb]
sand_sennin.gif

[tbody]
[/tbody]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back