Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

News From the Front [Entering Village, Mission Debrief]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OOC: Shortest IC post I've made in 2 years... woo-hoo.))

Dante approached the gates of Kumogakure, he looked rather similar to how he left except for the layer of dust and ash that had collected on his pants and jacket. He seemed slightly off, though; something must have gone wrong during the mission... he was always like this when a mission disappointed him. But oh well, that was just how he was.

Dante stopped a few paces from the entrance to the village and looked for the guard: "Tsukino Dante, Genin, Reporting In! Mission Complete." he said, his voice betraying a small bit of frustration. He slowly tapped his foot while he waited for a guard to show up.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Gates dNPC
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
“Bienvenue a Kumo, mon garcon bel! Comment ça va? Vôtre papiers?” asked Sei cheerfully as she held her lightly-perfumed hand out for paperwork (of course, if he were to kiss it like the fine gentleman he was, she would totally not mind at all).

Dante might not have known it, but secretly among the vast majority of female main branch members, he was considered to be one of the most eligible bachelors in the village, what with his dark and brooding expressions and that black trench coat and general bad-assery. “I’d use him as a human shield all night if you know what I mean! Tee hee!” was an oft-repeated phrase that never failed to come up among a group of women.

Yes, perverted reader, women actually do say things like that. Seriously. The Main Branch Sennin has lived a long time and has seen bachelorette parties first-hand, so you can trust him.

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((OOC: ... if I end up becoming Shin Jr., Imma laugh until I cry. Fo' realz. xD))

Dante raised an eyebrow as the (admittedly quite lovely) miss chuunin answered his request for entrance. "Not the black-haired dunce this time? Oh... oh well, he was kinda funny." he quipped, a bit of a smirk coming to his face. He reached into the top pocket of his B.D.U jacket and pulled out the same scroll he had shown on his way out. "Here's my orders, the client should be transferring the funds into Kumogakure's account (sans my share, of course; man's gotta eat) as we speak." Dante politely explained as he handed the scroll to Sei. He paused a second, giving Sei some time to look over the mission scroll and passport.

"So. Gate duty. Maybe I should be earning my keep here instead of prancing about the countryside, eh?" Dante said, a rather blatant attempt at small talk, mostly just to get his mind off the thought of charred corpses (ew).

[Mission Scroll and Mission Passport given to Sei]

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Challenge Accepted.]
Gates dNPC
Uchiha_Sei-1.jpg

cloud_chuunin.gif
With an unnoticeable sigh of disappointment that Dante had chosen to present his papers like a dense, shounen-manga main character instead of taking the romantic lead and kissing her hand (and continuing up until he reached her neck), Sei took the proffered documents and gave them the most cursory inspection possible before handing them back.

"Mais oui, you mean Numa-chan? Cette garcon pauvre..." she said as she shook her head, half-expecting to see the zany genin underling of hers hanging from the top of the nearest observation tower. Thankfully, the very OP and manly Dante now attempted to cutely make small talk, which quickly lifted Sei's mood despite the fact that it was sooo awkwardly done!

"But Tsukino-san, if you are here in Kumo too much, zere will be plus de bebes dans la village!" she said, giggling and hoping that he did not actually understand that bit of her native tongue. "Perhaps you can work here at ze gates sometime? We need les garcons fort because zere are many dangerous criminals out zere. Why, le Mizukage just told us to watch out for a 'Tetsuyama-san' exiled from Kirigakure. Apparently he is, how you say, un 'asshole!'"

[Entry granted.]

Tsukino Dante

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dante accepted the paperwork as it was handed back to him, and almost instantly he felt... well.. he wasn't exactly sure what he felt; Sei was most likely disappointed about something, he could deduce that much (why couldn't Dante have been a full empath? Because it's more fun this way and he needed the tanky Core Ability, so, meh). At his comment about gate duty Sei made a somewhat strange comment, and not all of it was even in standardized common; foreign language had been a course that Dante had payed attention to, but only just managed to pass, so all but the most basic tone of the message managed to fly straight over the poor boy's head. Still, it was enough to evoke a reply from him:

"Gah! Wh-what the heck are you even suggesting? No. NO!" he defensively retorted, waving his hands in front of his face rapidly enough to form a blur in front of his face; a few seconds later his hands shot right back to his sides and he took an awkwardly straight post.

"Right. Anyway. Thanks-for-doing-your-job-have-a-nice-day-hope-that-Tetsuyama-guy-gets-it-bye!" Dante blurted out before darting back into the village; needless to say, his mind had been sufficiently distracted from the thought of burning bodies for now.

[Topic Left - Village Entered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back