Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Night on the town

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though he had been there a full day and taken a moment to wander around the village Yukio had little to no idea where he was supposed to go, stopping periodically to ask for directions while making a few educated guesses given the nature of the establishment. It didn't change the fact that he felt off without his hood and Armour awkwardly adjusting the much more casual suit he usually wore to his own bar. "Well it'll certainly be different but i swear if this makes me stick out, its going to make things so much worse."

Coming to a stop outside the place the Sennin could already tell this was going to be a very different experience taking a moment to adjust his tie and pull the sleeves down, unlike the dinner they had prior to this he wore gloves to cover the bandages down his arm not wanting to wander around with them on show knowing it may lead to more than a few questions. His eyes glanced around at the street, giving a slight sigh as the quiet chuckle from Chinatsu escaped from under the jacket. "You have literally no idea what to do."

The man spoke in a hushed tone so it was easy enough to hide what he was talking to. "Well it's hardly my fault we don't have anything like this in leaf, the closes thing we have are quiet bars down the street or a few stop off points this feels like a completely different beast." Taking another look to the nightclub he released another sigh somewhat praying that someone would save him from this situation he found himself in.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Yukios luck would have it, Kitsune spotted him from quite a long distance away – nothing unusual; she was Uchiha after all – and came to his rescue so he didn’t look like a lost puppy trying to find a place to stay ”Yukio-kun~” she said in a delighted voice over the fact that he had somehow made it to the entertainment district, and to the front of her nightclub no less ”I’m glad you came. And you found the place, too! This is my nightclub, the one I mentioned yesterday, Lux.” she added and gestured to the lavishly decorated entrance of a high-rise buildings basement area ”Putting it in the basement helped reduce noise complaints from the surrounding area as the music vibrations and whatnot gets absorbed by the ground.”

Kitsune herself were wearing a dress that exposed her back entirely, covered the important bits in the front and had a fine-masked mesh netting in the deep V cut of the front, going from the neck all the way down to the bellybutton. On top of that it had high slits for the legs, giving Kitsune ample opportunity to show off the thigh-high stockings that accompanied the ensemble. Her hair was flowing freely as always, and stuck out like a sore thumb from the fiery red color. ”Shall we go in?” she suggested and gestured with a gloved hand towards the door to the nightclub. ”I figure standing around out here won’t get us anywhere, and I did promise you a good look at my nightclub, didn’t I?” she asked with a chuckle.

[MFT; WC: 263]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pivoting on the spot to the sound of her voice as his face immediately flushed red upon seeing her something he attempted to hide by adjusting his tie clearly not used to the kind of clothing she had decided to wear for the evening. "I used what seemed to me like common sense, you tend to be able to find areas like this is you look for the right crowd at least that was the theory but seems luck was on my side." There was a moment of pause as the man adjusted himself returning to his normal calm composure. "Though might I say, you look rather stunning this evening I find myself caught off guard which doesn't happen all too often."

If anything hadn't changed over the year it was the Sennin was an honest man and safe to say it had been some time since he had been stunned into any form of silence though he also took a moment to address the conversation at hand careful not to get lost in his own head. "I see, quite different to my own place, rather quiet I'm afraid though I do add music of my own from time to time. Sadly I didn't bring an instrument with me on the trip." It seemed every detail had been thought through and even from such a small gesture to the community it was clear the Raikage cared for the wants and needs of the people of the village and though that was expected to a degree it was still somewhat surprising to the man.

Stepping forward the man came to stand beside Kitsune looking to the entrance of the place with a nod removing his jacket to place it over the arm opposite to her. "That we shall, please lead the way safe to say I am quiet excited to see the interior of this place." There was a brief moment the man took to adjust his cufflinks a light flush still resting in his cheeks though much less visible now than before.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back