Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ninjutsu101: A day with Tatsuo sensei [Tutor]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Under the sweltering sun, the tiny uchiha cloaked in a piece of black clothing made his way into the Tea country and down to the renowned city of Kurosawa. It was late noon in kurosawa, citrus hues of tangerine bathed the city in a warm and chilling embrace. Quite inquisitive which was normal or his age, he couldn't help but marvel at the ancient architecture of kurosawa which was even more beautiful in sight than he had been told; each structure created a magical ambience which spoke of luxury and extravagance. For some reason unknown to him, perhaps lazily, the visitors and locals of the this great city deemed it necessary to take slow steps down the sidewalk before settling down to their businesses, one in which he soon found himself indulged in. As he walked he observed at every turn, giggles and laughter; little children bubbled with excitement and frivolous lovers, lost in each other's arms.

Exhausted and hungry following his long journey, his eyes were directed to the far corner of his right under the guide of the illuminated sign posted on the top of a building where he saw a warm restaurant buzzing with eager waiters, aromatic spices and fragrant flowers adorned in a variegated changing pattern of colours. There, he made known his presence and stopped for a mug of hot chocolate. "Hehe, it is true. What they say about the Tea country." The young Uchiha remarked in an astounding tone, breathing a sigh of relief thereafter as he helped himself to a spoonful of hot chocolate. Feeling inspired once more, he looked around for a bit to confirm further the stories he had heard about the place. Being only 7 years old, this was in truth his first experience outside the village, one which he knew wasn't supposed to be considering he was on his own but then again his dull and uninteresting life back in the leaf coupled with his imprudent desire to learn at the hands of someone new had propelled him this far. Moreover, he had been told of a tournament been held in the country which he believed would curtail the weak from the strongest of ninja. "No. I can't leave yet" he announced with a large grin which hinted at something clumsy but unpredictable to any who saw him. Moving out from the restaurant, he took off his cloak which revealed a black shirt with the Uchiha clan insignia on the back and on the front, a brash paint writing which read; "I'm a clumsy leaf ninja in search of teacher"

Wc: 431

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo hadn't expected to see a Uchiha just sitting around in the city, carrying some random sign. He wasn't exactly sure what it meant but he shrugged his shoulders and approached the kid anyways. It was easy to tell he was from Leaf, the headband was a dead giveaway. "What are you doing..?" Tatsuo said rubbing the back of his neck and shaking his head a bit. A small grin tugging at his lips as he tried not to laugh. "You kinda look homeless sitting out here in the street." While Tatsuo wasn't trying to make him uncomfortable the sight was truly something to see.

Extending a hand to help the young Uchiha up, he wondered what he was doing all alone so far from home. He was pretty young, not much younger than Saito or his other students. "Come to see the fights, yea?" Lots of people from all over the world were coming to Tea Country to witness the clash of shinobi that were about to happen. Tatsuo himself had come for that very reason, his other students in tow with him. However he spent a good bit of time helping out kids around the Tea Country looking to train their skills. There were so many young and impressionable shinobi that he felt like it was his duty to help whatever ones that needed it and it seemed Nanashi was that one today.

WC: 235/1500
PC: 1/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Nanashi had scarcely left the restaurant when a familiar figure approached him. He looked up and saw an expression of puzzlement tugged on the teenager's features - one which lasted momentarily. This person however, between the age of fifteen to nineteen, Nanashi had never really seen before yet he believed he was a ninja from the leaf. Maybe he was on mission or simply sightseeing, it was hard to tell but one thing was clear, his shinobi gear was that of the leaf's and he seemed nice. Approaching the little boy, he questioned Nanashi's actions, one which the Uchiha gave a quick reply letting out a big smile with both arms behind his back. "Hehe, I was simply tired of being bored at home." He said, somewhat softly, with a voice which reminded the Leaf jounin of utter innocence.

Surely, the teenage boy must have noticed the little boy's Immature and honest traits which endured in the few minutes of their encounter and so he tried not to cause any physically unpleasant feeling between them in anyway he could. Consequently, he only expressed opinions that served to strengthen this new found relationship which ultimately caused Nanashi to take a liking to him. "My dream is to surpass my father and become the strongest shinobi ever in the leaf, so I'm here for the tournament in search of a teacher for that purpose." He said, grinning like before but only this time his fingers were locked firmly behind his head which they now supported.

WC: 252

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well, I can't say i'll be your teacher. I've already got a full squad but I can teach you a few things. I don't know who your father is, but i'm sure eventually you can surpass him. It'll take some hard work, if you want, I don't have anywhere to be for a few hours. I can teach you a thing or two about being a ninja. I'm alright." he said shrugging his shoulders and laughing a bit.

As they walked a bit, Tatsuo rubbed his chin and pointed to a path outside of the city. "Here, we don't have all that much space to train here. Let's head out to the country side where we won't get in anyone's way." Leading the two he would look down at the kid, he was a Uchiha so fire was probably his element but there was no harm in asking. "So, what's your elemental affinity? Do you know? Every shinobi has a natural element that they're best with. As you get older, some people are capable of more than one, but the one you're given at birth tends to be your best one." Tatsuo dug into his pocket and grabbed a piece of chakra paper from his wallet, since that one time he had trained with Saito he had kept a few in his pockets but never really had a use for one until now.

"You see this?" he held it up for the kid to see, before handing it over to him. "These are called chakra papers, when you funnel your chakra into them, they'll take on the properties of your element." Pulling out another, Tatsuo funneled his own chakra into it and out sprouted leaves and other foliage as if the paper was growing them itself.

WC: 531
PC: 2/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Confessing to the jounin about his dream and purpose, a brief silence ensued between them as they continued on the sidewalk. Taking gentle steps, they had barely made it past twenty-five meters when Nanashi's focus of consciousness and receptivity was given to the impression conveyed in the jounin's first words. He turned with a face that read of uncertaintity about what his superior had to say - anxious as a maid with his ears stuck out jauntily. "Oh, I'm cool with that still." He thought, a bit disappointed with the news about the jounin's already filled squad. "How lucky they were to have a such an amazing person." He thought of his students, whoever they were. But in truth, he would have loved to be a part of this squad after hearing about it and why not? What was there not to like about this person? The jounin by Nanshi's standards, was the perfect teacher anyone could have. He had this aura of charisma around him evident in the way he shrugged his shoulders following with a laugh and rubbed the stubble of scanty hairs every now and then on the pale skin around his chin without any offered explanation or justification. Though Nanashi had yet to glimpse a tenth of the ninja's prowess but such qualities made him reconsider everything he initially thought he wanted of a teacher. Continuing on the sidewalk, Nanashi's usual showing of ecstacy was quickly dislodged with a feint smile which lasted for a short while on hearing the jounin speak for a moment about his adoptive father - Takeshi. Drawn to the past, he dug deep into his pockets, producing an impression of being cool which surprisingly masked the brief change from the jounin's perception. Conceivably, the reason for this experience was simply because it occured to him he had never felt this loose with his adoptive father. He admired Takeshi no doubt and had grown to pursue a vision which centered around him but that was just it. "Well sensei that's alright. Two hours is a lot of time and I promise not to disappoint you... That much, hehe." He said in a renewed, rapturous delight in a follow up response to the last part of the jounin's statement.

Continuing their walk, the jounin would go on to rub his chin, pointing his right arm to a path which led outside the city. "we don't have all that much space to train here. Let's head out to the country side where we won't get in anyone's way." He said leading Nanashi, who at this point was extremely excited. "Sensei, my dad once told me the uchiha possess the nature affinity of fire and like every other uchiha I'm a fire user but I've never practised elemental ninjutsu before, so I can't say where I fit in. Shouldn't there be exceptions?" Nanashi said to him moving his shoulders slightly upwards in dubiety to the question he asked. "Sensei, how many years of training did it take u to discover yours?" He continued while in constant motion with a typical question for any child his age which seemed rather indiscreet from experience to the jounin. Puzzled by the boy's sudden stillness from the question he asked, Nanashi observed as reached into the wallet from his pocket. He grabbed a piece of paper which he held up for him to see. This he followed with a concise demonstration of it's purpose. "Oh, I see now." Nanashi nodded slighty in understanding to the jounin's conclusive showing which was nothing short of impressive. "I'm pretty sure fire is a superior element to wood though" he grinned thinking the uchiha a seperior clan to the senju as they slowly approached the country side.

WC: 822

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo listened as the boy explained what he already had a good idea about, regarding Uchiha, one his students Ryo shared that same Will of Fire that all Uchiha's possessed. A burning passion in their souls that added to the intensity of their flames. Quite the opposite of the cool and peaceful Tatsuo, but not an unwelcome difference. There were many type of shinobi, without all of them there would never be a village. When asked how long it took to discover his own chakra affinity, Tatsuo shrugged and said "I wasn't actually able to use Ninjutsu until I was a little older than you were. I was ten when I finally had these abilities sprout out of me." he said as he laughed at his own shitty pun. "Sometimes it takes years for people to find, other times they know from birth. Considering your bloodline, I think it's a bit obvious what yours is."

He watched as Nanashi proved his original assumption by setting the piece of paper ablaze. It quickly turning into ash in his fingers and blowing away into the wind. Grinning as the boy mentioned Fire's superiority to his own affinity. "That may be right, but good luck building a house out of fire. Might get a little hot and I can't sleep if i'm sweating." he said as they continued walking out of the city. The smile never left Tatsuo's face and not once would he look or seem uncomfortable with anything Nanashi said.

Once far enough away from the city to not cause any problems of a stray fireball, Tatsuo finally stopped and said "Well this place looks as good as any." The empty field in front of them had been flattened out as one of the many zones that the country prepared for ninjas to train in, in the meantime. Rather than have them tear up the farms and homes of citizens they realized a few plots here and there dotting the landscape would save everyone a bit of headache. Making his way to the center of the field Tatsuo formed a quick series of hand seals. Four wooden stakes rose from the earth below, sending bits of dirt and debris flying in all directions. They were in no particular shapes, and looked almost as if trees had just sprouted randomly without their leaves.

"Gotta see what you got, kid." he crossed his arms and looked over to him. "Those stakes are reinforced with chakra so they won't bend or break anytime soon. Hit them with your best shot, it'll be your only chance to put a dent in them." While he was capable of creating much stronger barriers and targets, he wanted to start small. While difficult for Nanashi most trained shinobi could break them with a swift kick, but you got to make things fair. Not everyone is a Jonin after all.

WC: 1012/1500
PC: 3/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Ten? Nanashi followed with an astounding look but no words, on hearing his mentor speak of his own development. He saw positives, being born already into a clan known for breeding geniuses. The uchiha aren't most people and at seven it was possible he could achieve more before he turned eighteen. “with your help, someday, I will surpass the old man” He thought, turning slightly to the jounin with a smile as they continued in constant motion with no end to their discussion.

The power of wood and that of fire are entirely different. Both have the potential to transform landscapes, one does so in the creation of sprouting forth what lay beneath, while the other forged new terrains with searing flames that consumed all above. Surely, two sides to a coin, Nanashi wondered a bit, then nodded slightly in approval to the jounin's comment about fire's superiority over wood--one Nanashi had voiced out as an opinion. Not once did the jounin seem uncomfortable with anything Nanashi said.

Once far away from the city, nanashi followed him closely, his feet gently received with each step in the cluster of dirt below, in the open space, flattened and reserved for ninja in need of training or so he was told. He saw for in moment, a quick series of hand seals from the jounin, all woven in a meticulous manner which resulted in an unexpected display of power. Four tendrils of wood sprouted from the ground below. Twisting and turning they grew briefly, throwing dirt and debris in all directions which left him drooling in awe. Eventually, they become stakes firmly planted in the ground without leaves or branches.

"Oh boy." nanashi looked at his balled fists in uncertainty. Standing at 5'4" he wasn't big in size or could he hit that hard. So just how much force could he muster up, to put a dent in all four Or perhaps, one of them. This simply wasn't a test to guage his physical strength only but the strength of his resolve as well. Looking at the jounin's folded arms in expectation, beads of perspiration rolled off his cheek. He retreated backwards, as far as 25 meters on all fours, appearing thereafter as dazzling blurs in the wind. Appearing to have vanished, he resurfaced above his intended target with his brows furrowed in rage, driving a fierce round kick with the lace of his foot into its mid section. Sadly with all that energy, he could only strike it once. Inhaling large volumes of air, he turned around in eagerness to see the work he'd put in; needless to say, he was satisfied with the outcome--a little dent he had managed of it. "Hehe. What do u think?" He looked at the jounin expecting a banged-up response.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo grinned as the kid started attacking the stakes. He expected him to use a fireball or something but whatever he thought was best, while only managed to put a few dents and scratches into the wood his attempts were admirable. He watched as he hit it with a strong roundhouse kick, sending one of the pieces to bend through the dirt a bit even. "Pretty good, honestly. Hard work is important, especially in a Genin. Gets you recognized." He said bringing up a single hand seal and retreating the bent and broken stake down into the earth and replacing it with another one just as quick.

"How about you try again, but this time use Ninjutsu. Those stakes were made with the strength of Ninjutsu, so i'm honestly surprised you managed to put in such work with just punches and kicks. Go ahead and hit it with your biggest fireball." Tatsuo wondered how much the kid could muster, probably nothing too grandeur but hopefully something impressive. If he wanted to some day become stronger than his father he'd need to put in some work. Even if Tatsuo had no idea who his father was. These wooden stakes would be specifically resistant to fire, but if Nanashi really pushed himself he could probably obliterate them. Tatsuo wasn't here to embarras him, just to push him to his limits. You never grow if you always take the easy route.

WC: 1256/1500
PC: 4/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Nanashi's eyes gleamed in admiration to the jounin's words. It reminded him of his potential and toughened his determination. He took comfort knowing the senju had commended him in credence, which created a vibe of positive energy he felt swirl in copius amounts within him. Seeing his teacher restore the stake, Nanashi picked himself upright, smacking away powdered particles of earth he had incured.

"Ninjutsu ay?" His look fell flat. Pausing for a moment, he rubbed gently on the top of his hair, recounting the list of jutsu he had learned. But then, his eyes narrowed in a grin--a follow up attitude in response to the senju's mention of fire. In any event, he couldn't mess up the chance of impressing his teacher once more. Moving closer to his target, Nanashi kneaded chakra in an electrifying pace. His eyes spun red without his notice as he devoured large volumes of air, expelling a gout of fire which consumed the defying wood. Breathing heavily, he dropped to one knee on completing the task. His limit he had exceeded to produce that much flames evident in his posture and dark eyes--whose eyelids narrowed involuntarily with a feint grin in the direction of the jounin.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fire sure was impressive for a boy his age, but it was expected from those of the Uchiha bloodline. Some of the flames that Ryo was capable of producing made him eager to see what the boy would be capable of as he grew older. It was always good to see young kids show such talent as a shinobi, after all they are the future of the Village.

Smiling and looking over to him, he glanced over to the sun which was about to set. "Hey kid, I think it's about time we head back into town. I've got to get back to the apartment, here soon. I can walk you home if you'd like?" Tatsuo asked friendly as he could, wanting to make sure the kid didn't get lose in a foreign country. "Want to lead the way?"

WC: 1500+
PC: 5/5

[TLUS]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The shadows slowly crept over the city in the wake of the dwindling sun. Seeing the shimmering white of the man's teeth, Nanashi stood up satisfied with the look he saw on his face; Indeed it reflected a job well done. The thought of developing himself in a manner similar to the lad before him took root in his heart. Not only was the senju strong but he was also a high spirited fellow who saw positives in others. Sadly, despite their merry time together, the time had come for them to head back home and Nanashi who felt a sense of fufillment eagerly bopped his head in a follow up response to the question directed at him.

"Thank you sensei, but I have to hurry home now before my father thinks me missing. Don't worry I'll find my way around but I'll be sure to check on you when you're back home in the leaf." Nanashi grinned, hurrying off to the sun set distance

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back