Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

No Better Place To Be [Closed]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
summer_nights_by_blauerozen-d3f2771-1.jpg

Nara Kotaza
She seemed out of place. Which was odd, for her. After all, this had been her kingdom. The place she played. Where she stalked her prey. Now, the emerald eyed woman was a stranger to the grungy veins of Cloud. Her trip to the distant land of Sand made her shaky on this ground that was a far off memory. Memory. More like a nightmare. It was hard for her to say she was even the same. After all, an unnamable amount of years had passed. Anyone was bound to change. Even though she had that diminutive stature, her face was ripe. Finally, Kotaza appeared to be grown. She was no longer a child who had children.

The Nara held her traveling bag awkwardly in her hand. Not a care picked her brain as she observed the old buildings, shoddy shacks, and defiled streets. As sick as it seemed, she missed that wretched smell. The mingling of vomit, blood, and sweat. The very bane of human existence. To be honest, she had rolled into Cloud during the afternoon, but had been too afraid to return home. What would her children say? She was frightened of what they could do to her. Two complete, perfect strangers. They held such a power over her though.

It was terrifying to know that people that she didn’t know would have such a hold on her. Maddening to know that making them smile was all she wanted. She didn’t even know them. Not even a glance of who they were. This must have been how her mother thought of her. An estranged daughter, miles away from her. That daughter did not even know of her mother’s existence. Yet, Nobu carried on her life to please her daughter. To make her proud when, and if she did, stumble upon Nobu’s grave. All so Kotaza could maybe one day ask her father, ‘who was that woman?’ and there might be a reply that could give her child a smile.

The cycle continued onwards to Kotaza. To curse her, like her mother before. The young diplomat stepped into an alleyway, finding the comfort in its dark and forbidden appeal. It was only after a few steps did she realize where it was taking her. The roadway that lead to a fateful night of self abandon and the beginning of a journey of destruction. That sordid, dipsomaniac soaked her mind with thoughts almost as poisonous as the vice he drunk. Her glittering eyes narrowed at the road before her. Oh, how much she hated him. Still, there was a bit of oddity in their relationship. After all, Kotaza did not mind following him through dark alleys. She did not mind dancing under the dim, yellow glow of the lights of the bar. His detachment from the world was admirable.

In a way, she wanted to be him. Or at least understand him. It would not be a lie to say there was an ounce of attraction to the blonde drunkard. However, appearances must be kept up and if anyone asked…Kotaza could not stand Souseiki.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Are you looking for someone in particular my dear?” questioned a familiar voice that had only until recently been nothing more than a memory carried by lonely winds.

When she eventually did turn to seek the source of the melodious tone, he would smile at her with love his heart could never possibly have held honestly as he played a mournful melody on his six-stringed guitar. The figure she had claimed ever so loudly to loathe had changed in the eight years since that night where they danced in a dive bar. The boyish features that had once defined him despite the stubble had melted into the hardened characteristics of a fierce man with a clean shave. His messy blonde hair no longer wildly hung from his head but found itself neatly styled into a respectable cut held in place by a small fortune of gel. One thing she would find ever so similar; those green eyes that lacked the warmth of human kindness and that grin that always wavered between contempt, ridicule, and love.

He stood up from the conveniently placed bench while leaving his ancient guitar aside. The lithe blonde man wore a dark suit with a white dress shirt accessorized with a black tie and matching fedora that he placed upon his dirty-blonde head. He wore them less awkwardly now in his approaching middle age than he did in his youth as evident from the smooth and confident steps he made towards her diminutive self. It might have been adorable the way his face reflected their supposed budding friendship if it weren‘t for the meticulously planned reality it had all spawned from. The moment she took a single step into the Susukino district, seven pair of wild eyes with accompanying mouths had almost frothed at the opportunity to report the news to the scoundrel turned political heavyweight and he had been ready. He had been waiting with his melancholic strummed melodies for the one woman he had vowed to destroy in immaturity fueled adolescence for reasons that she’d only be able to guess at.

”It’s been awhile hasn‘t it?” he broke again as he gently reached for her hand to place a customary kiss on it. Her skin was soft and enticing on his lips. Kotaza smelled of lavender, a pleasant contrast to the ever-present mix of sweat, vomit, and blood so usual in this particular district. Souseiki stood fully erect after his respectful embrace before taking a sharp, almost sarcastic-less bow befitting a man assigned to the position of Sennin. ”It‘s good to see you again after such a long time, I know we weren‘t the most amicable of friends but still…”

Souseiki made it a point to trail off. Whether it was becoming a habit from the façade produced for Kotaza’s children or words that he would not dare to vocalize so casually in front of her was a question for them both to ponder in time. So he did the only thing he had ever learned to do in situations as tense as these, he smiled for her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The voice of a cackling demon stopped her dead. Her heart made an aching beat. Suddenly, she felt in a worse mood than before. All because of that blonde demon's appearance. What the hell was he? Did the very thought of him conjure Souseiki to his victims? Was he some kind of shadowed monster that stalked her inner workings? The better question was, just how much effort did he put into finding out when she returned from Sand? It was flattering in a sick way, that he wanted to keep tabs on her after all these years. Like a silent guardian angel, scratch that: fallen angel. But, she couldn't let his bullshit blind her to his real purposes. He obviously was her because of one of three reasons. It was what a Souseiki does. Blackmail, torture and tear down all thoughts to a person's perception on life, or simply to find out information he wasn't privy to. One of those. Now which one?

When she finally turned, her perception of what the old Souseiki looked like suddenly slipped away. The dipsomaniac didn't hold much of the lovable drunken qualities she had been accustomed to. Eight years and they had both changed. He was more of man than the stumbling, daring, and insane boy before. A clean cut, despite her still being able to see all the jagged edges that made him still the same. Her emerald eyes leveled with his own eyes of a darker jade. There was a tugging in the center of her stomach. Like she was drawn to him, to face off with him once more. The familiarity gave her hope. It made her feel comfortably numb to all the chaos of her old world that was so new now that she had been away.

She didn't answer his first question. To much in shock to think of anything witty, so Kotaza decided to forego speaking. As he reached for her hand, Kotaza mumbled lowly, "indeed." She did not sound all too impressed. His lips rested on her hand gently, but it felt like a crashing wave to her. The contact reminded her of that night in the bar. What did he say again? She had asked him how he felt about her. Ah yes, he left it with only a question. Do I like you? Even he hadn't been sure of the answer. Kotaza never trusted a man that wasn't completely wrapped around her little finger. At least he was willing to admit their unstable hatred towards each other.

When he smiled, she only gave a false, pretty smile back. It reminded her of her days with Obito. A pretty doll just for him. She was good at pretending. These two didn't need to pretend though. They both very well knew how they felt about each other. Didn't they?

"Something tells me you were awaiting my arrival. This spot was too coincidental and I know you are a rather clever man. What was it that you wanted to say so much that you couldn't be bothered with waiting to happen upon me?" Time to cut the shit. Day one of being back and Kotaza was already talking ruthless and dangerously with one of Cloud's more questionables in a back alley.

There was no rest for the wicked.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”My dear, you make it sound like one could shadow a member of the Nara clan,” he politely but falsely refuted in the wake of her specific accusations. ” I dare say you’re misattributing me with some spectacular abilities, though while flattering I must regretfully inform you are grossly inaccurate.”

So the shadow had spent just a bit too long under the furious, burning sun. Souseiki continued smiling at the young woman while his jade eyes observed her every curve and feature. Kotaza had always been a particularly innocent kind of woman, innocence warped by her unfortunate transition into adulthood but innocence nonetheless. The well-suited scoundrel was a tad saddened by her seemingly mature onset, he had always been fascinated by her almost naive embrace on the dark and dreary but had always suspected it would come to an end. He kept watching her closely reading her body language down to every twitch and uncomfortable shuffle. She wavered between excitement and revulsion, which was stronger he could not tell, which he preferred was yet another mystery for them both to work out. Souseiki drew a lone cigarette from his coat and lit it with a single flame produced from his chakra as he rested his back on a streetlamp‘s pole.

”Well I must confess. I did know you were coming,” he broke while he savored the brief moment where she actually had the audacity to believe she had bested him. He almost laughed as he continued on, ”Yukimi received a letter from the Torre Celeste earlier this week. Apparently she discovered that you were being transferred from your current department into one of the more esoteric offices at home. You’ve never seen someone so excited in all their life, she could have flown with all that energy. Yet even then she was afraid to tell her brother Yoku because apparently he's extremely shy or something.” More like run off, wouldn't he? were the words that lingered unspoken after he had stopped talking. The blonde rogue exhaled a plume of rich smoke while flicking dying ashes into the street. If only the cigarette were as sweet as the moment he might not make it to the tender age of forty. ”So she told me, to my obvious delight, that she wanted me to help her plan a surprise party for you to welcome you back home.” And probably to come get you from wherever you’re hiding.

Souseiki continued smirking as his cigarette met its twilight. Despite his seemingly calculative nature, he was still willing to gamble on the off chance that even in these last couple of months of being acquainted with her children, Kotaza still didn’t know of Souseiki’s almost fatherly relationship with them. Yukimi might have been willing to mention it but Yoku sure as hell didn’t want anything to do with her from the extremely light probing he had once done. Anticipating her response, he drew two more cigarettes while lighting them both, one for himself and one for the frustrated lady of the evening. She wouldn't hurt him, she couldn't hurt him if she wanted to and she knew it too. They had been robbed of one parent so far by the hand of a jealous lover, to be robbed of potential father by the seemingly arbitrary rage of their mother? They would never forgive her and in that the dashingly devious scoundrel delighted in knowing that little tidbit. So after all those subtle proddings and specific wordings, after all those realizations began crashing down on the woman that had left him eight years ago, Souseiki had only one word for her now that she had returned.

”Surprise.”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The beautiful woman held a not-so-pretty face as his false charms oozed over her like a disgusting slim. The curve of her soft lips sloped downwards in a frown of irritation. Her right, emerald eye literally twitched with disgust at his charade. Kotaza was repulsed by the little act he tried to play. She knew a thing or two about charm and wearing masks. Her entire teenage years had been raised on the pretense that she would get whatever she wanted as long as her lies were good enough. He treated her like a lame dog, trying to sooth her before he pull a bullet to her brain. She wasn't going to fall for whatever bullshit he was trying to pull. He may have changed, but to the Nara he was still that very same deranged dipsomaniac.

She had done some growing up in her years away from him. Kotaza was not the same naive, little girl. Back then, it had been so easy to follow him into a dark alley without a plan. She would not be so foolish now. Even though she admitted to herself that she'd take a trip to a dark and lonely place with him now. It was the excitement that kept her hanging with his game. A challenge she hardly ever got. Playing this deadly game with Souseiki reminded her of her time with Obito. No one else had pushed her like he could. She watched with dry boredom as he pulled out a cigarette to smoke on. If she didn't kill him, his vices would.

In all her time away, she wondered which one had grown smarter? If it was Souseiki, then Kotaza was in for some cruel pain. She'd be force under his clutch. Drowned in his cold waters. Humiliated to the extreme. However, if Kotaza's growth had proven not in vain, then she was to have fun once again. Of course, she'd still play the game. There was no point in escaping it. But, she'd be the one leading the dance. The delicate, sparkling eyed diplomat was beginning to rise with excitement at the thought. But, it was all blown away with the smoke of his exhale.

Her name stopped her dead. It bound her like a spell. Her spine straightened in disgust and horror. That sweet and innocent name coming forth from that vile man's mouth, it sent Kotaza over the edge of madness. She let her outward appearance avoid all her reflection of rage. Eight years had passed and Souseiki had already been at work. He was five steps ahead and she was late. There would be a lot of catch up. But, he was using a card that was hard to fight against. Her own child. The flesh and blood she created for this world. They were in his palms now. Nothing made her feel so unclean before, this immoral game they partook in.

His last word left her in a shattering effect of insanity. So many thoughts crossed her head as to what to do, but Kotaza was better than blind rage. She had learned that hissy fits weren't the answer. Careful and cold calculating was all that would work. So, she calculated. And, she schemed. And, she decided she would wait. She knew exactly what this was, this bait he laid out for her. He'd cross his way into her children's heart, probably promised them something. He wouldn't blackmail children. No, he needed them to come willingly. He needed them on his side, because Kotaza was completely alone in the fight now. They were dancing.

Arms entangled, they were dancing on the edge of a cliff. Both seemed so pleasant at face value, but the other knew that their partner was intent on murdering the other. They fought for control to lead the dance, pushing each other inch by inch to the edge of the cliff. One day, one of the would eventually throw the other to their death. Kotaza blinked once to force herself back into reality. With a gently sweeping of her pretty, diminutive hand, she placed her hand over her chest with such hollow gratitude. Her swaying hips went to work as she curved her way towards him ever so slowly. She was like walking honey. An illusive charmer with all the right angles. "How sweet of Yukimi. How very sweet of you. I'm so very grateful to know my children were in such careful hands as your's."

She noted to kill her father when she saw him. Now, they were so very close together under the dim glow of the street lamp. It reminded her of the dim time under the tavern lights. Back then, in that strange moment, Souseiki made her to see the world as if it was just them. Now, they were the only souls left on the earth as far as Kotaza was concern. Her focus was so intent on him. Her eyes lifted up at him. The pale skin of her arm brushed lightly against his well tailored clothes. It would be a lie to say he was not handsome. It would be an even greater lie to say she did not admire him. She crossed her steps together, thinking of the perfect combination of words to keep him in check.

"Souseiki," you wretched dipsomaniac, "tell me, is there any room for me to care for my own children?" She gave a sweet laugh. "Perhaps you can fit me somewhere in this." Her voice was casual, as if talking to any old friend. She was fooling even herself into thinking that having him in her life wasn't so bad. She had to believe it to make this work out for her in the end. "Just what have they been up to, under your wing? What have you been up to in these past years. You've changed." But, I still see through every bull faced lie you tell. We both know I do, but I know you'll play along. You can't help it. You love to torture me and I love the challenge.

Kamitake

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”There will always be a place for you in their lives my dear, they wouldn't have it any other way,” he responded while imitating her fake laughter. Now whether it’s a place that you want, well… I wouldn't have too much hope if I were you. Kotaza was merely a child when she had stumbled onto the recently released dipsomaniac. She had been running from the responsibilities she had unwittingly accrued in her poorly planned passions, a mother at the age of sixteen to twins whose father had been murdered by her carelessness escapades. A good man might have lifted her up in her time of need, a decent man might have at least left her alone while a vile man would have taken advantage of her immaturity for his own desires. Souseiki had been none of these; all he would ever be to her was the omnipresent shadow of her own failure, a haunting phantasm that existed only to multiply the pain of her mistakes and test whether she was worthy of living one more day or whether she would instead serve more usefully as fertilizer in some valley under the sharp drop of a cliff.

It was either she believe that or be forced to accept that there this world was capable of producing a man so unspeakably cruel that’d he’d use her lack of relationship with her children to torment her, all while laughing at a joke no one understood.

Souseiki, for now would be her perfect gentleman. He continued to smile with his youthful charm as he offered the cynical sprite the courtesy of his elbow for the traveling they were to do. They would walk through the various avenues designed by master masons and defiled by the pettiness of men. The Susukino had always been a spectacular place of contradictions, where pain met pleasure, where hope met hopelessness, where a particular shinobi had met a particular kunoichi so many moons ago. It had been these streets that had introduced Souseiki to Kotaza on the same night Kotaza had decided that just maybe Kumogakure needed one less seductress and one more mother.

”I stumbled onto Yoku and Yukimi in these streets one night after I had recently become Sennin,” he finally spoke in order to answer her earlier question. “I was walking this very street when I found a little boy and a little girl being harassed by three particularly nasty thugs. I asked them nicely to leave but you know from first-hand experience that most people tend to dislike my particular brand of kindness. So I was forced to convince them a bit more forcibly and with a lot more gusto.” The Nanjirou remembered the few seconds it had taken him to savage through all that muscle and bone of the three dead men, after all, it had been a necessary lesson for the denizens of the Susukino to understand that Souseiki was the law now. ”I wouldn't worry about them being traumatized, I know how deeply children can be affected when they first see a man in their final moments so I made the effort to comfort them and make sure they got home safely. I figure Yoku must have been impressed by my finesse because I found him not long after in my office asking me to personally train him in the art of combat and well, you know, his sister follows him around everywhere.” Well, you don’t but I’ll let you know anyways.

The couple smelled the sweets aromas before they reached the small café. A few people sat about reading as they soaked in the quaint warm tones that the owner had styled the place while a few girls busily entered and exited through the large batwing doors of the kitchen. A waitress had greeted them both upon their arrival and had taken the liberty of leading the pair to an available spot near the cobblestone road of the Susukino. The table had been furnished with a soft pink mantle, a white vase with carnations, and complimented by a rose-shaded umbrella to keep the sun out of their eyes as they dined. The blonde shinobi pulled Kotaza’s seat for her before a hostess brought them both menus and cups for either tea or coffee. Souseiki removed his hat from his head before politely sipping on dark brew in front of him.

“They make a rich cup of coffee made from seeds imported from Marsh Country if you’re interested. I heard they also have a delectable variety of teas if coffee is too bitter for your palate. The pastries go well with either and I heard they’re second only to those served in the Nimbus Delectatio,” he helpfully informed. He put his menu down as he began absorbing their surroundings, the walls lined art depicting the majestic forests of the country, the crisp cool air that blew lightly around them, and the general buzz of activity from the street. ”I was introduced to this place while on a date with a lady. It’s a good location if you’re into relaxing with a good book but just a bit too wholesome at times for me although Yukimi figured you might like it.” His smile grew wide the second before Kotaza would feel a shy tapping on her shoulder. And for the second time today, Souseiki's words could only shock. ”Speaking of…

Shima Chiyoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was this actually happening? Was it? The delicately framed young one had a simultaneous surging of emotion whilst she walked the street to her destination. She felt like a bunny was hula hooping in her abdomen. A feeling of excitement and also as though bunny chunks were to spewed from her mouth at any moment. It was left undecided which of those dominated.

The evening hours were creeping upon the village almost as quickly as her own nerves. Today was the day she would be meeting the one person she had always wanted to meet. How was one supposed to feel in moments of life such as this. They happened every day all over the world. That one day or event that one has been anticipating for what seems like forever. And usually it is only one fleeting moment either worth the fret or...not. Yukimi just wanted it to be perfect. She wanted to be perfect. Everything a good daughter ought to be. Charming, intelligent, witty, enticing, blah blah blah...All these things she couldn't seem to find in herself.

She was growing ever close to the cafe where it was to occur. She fluffed her white hair once more and lengthened her stride to the restaurant to almost a jog until she was within listening distance. She heard Souseiki mention her name and figured this was crunch time. She put a shy smile on her face and reached for the woman's...her mother's arm and tapped gently.

She waited for her o turn around and upon making eye contact with the woman she saw how beautiful she was. Yukimi beamed at Souseiki. "Our plan worked, huh Souseiki?" She lunged forward and latched her soft figure around her mother. Her head only coming to her mid abdomen. If you're gonna meet your momma might as well do it right!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her eyes beheld his generous offer to a walk. She might have appeared hesitant, staring for a good while at him. Would accepting his offer mean more than just a walk? To follow him once more down a dark alley way, would it lead to her final destruction. Hadn’t he promised something like that years ago? The next time they met, he’d show her the path of nihilistic annihilation. Did Souseiki still hold good to his word? Or was this some trick to drag her back into a world she did not want to be in? A world where her constant companion was the guilt of the past. Those two darling faces that Souseiki had begun to know were the very ones she had been trying to run away from. Kotaza felt that she would go mad if she looked at either Yukimi or Yoku. It wasn’t something she was ready to test. They were the echoes of her shaded mistakes. But, Souseiki was the tester. Although he said less, his challenges resounded in a form much larger than she could resist. She felt her delicate hands sweep through the crook of his arm and latching ever so gently to him.

The pair seemed so deceivingly sweet, side by side, arm in arm in such a delicate manner. Her shimmer eyes were sweeping the streets with anticipation for a trap. She was playing so nicely into his hands. The pace was different than their other games. This pattern wasn’t like the usual Souseiki. He had refined his game over the last eight years. The Nara was reserved as he told his small tale. Much like their mother, the twins had met the wandering shinobi on a fateful night in the very veins of Susukino. The irony was not lost on her. However, one word in his tale stuck out. It came up from behind, thrusting a blade into that pale and defenseless body of her’s. Sennin. Sennin? Sennin! He, the deranged dipsomaniac, was Sennin of Cloud!? How did this happen? What in the world had been going on in this village that the Raikage would turn to Souseiki, of all people, to become Sennin? No wonder her children had been tricked into trusting him. A Sennin was a respectable ninja of the village, someone for everyone to look up to.

She just let herself calm down to hear the rest of the story. Now she knew exactly what she’d be up against. The maniac who had ascended to the throne of a hero. Ha, it was disgusting. Twisted was the better word for it, and Kotaza now knew why she hated this village so much. There were rarely any ninja of Kumogakure no Sato that could be trusted. She picked through every single man that had used her, every single one that had lied, and the ones that broke her heart by leaving (be it their own choice or another’s). Souseiki had managed to bedazzle her son with his skills. Her emerald eyes glanced coldly at his blade. Careful, all your running in the dark and you might just end up impaled on my sword. The words were a fine echo of the past. She winced at his jab, although he played an oblivious fool; she did not know her own children. The complete stranger that guided her through Souseiki could pick her daughter out of a crowd of girls, while Kotaza would be none the wiser if she took the wrong child home.

Where he took her wasn’t a usual spot for the two. To say the least, it was alarming. Did he exchange his penchant for noir scenes and obscure dives, and traded them in for the more sophisticated taste of Cloud’s elite. Sad to say, she liked the duplicitous Nanjirou better, not the one that pulled out a chair for her. The soft shades of pink, the flowery aroma, and those vile carnations, it was a trap, but Kotaza had realize too late. Plainly glancing over the menu, Kotaza wasn’t interested in tea time. It didn’t seem like Souseiki was either. Her misplaced attention was finally drawn to his face, which held a wide grin. It was too late to run.

She was horrified to turn around. That adorable little tap on her shoulder. If she turned around, she was finished. The muscles in her body bade her to resist her instinct to look, so Kotaza fought tooth and nail to turn around with a smile. It was like pulling a cat from a piece of furniture, her nails sunk so deep into the arm of the chair, Kotaza was sure she was stuck. Oh, how she wanted to just reach across the table and strangle that blonde haired fool. With a creaking turn, the chestnut haired Nara finally gazed upon her daughter for the first time in eight years. Nothing was so heartbreaking to her.

Those amethyst eyes of innocence, that celestial crown of white locks, and a beaming smile. As the girl tackled her mother and proudly exclaimed her excitement to Souseiki, Kotaza whispered, “my god, Kira…” Yukimi could not of heard it over her talking and perhaps Souseiki had not seen it, but she was sure that the jade eyed Nanjirou was watching her intently. He was probably rolling in his excitement at the nightmare he created. A hurricane of guilt threatened to burst her heart into a raining shower of blood and muscular chunks. She so perfectly reflected him, oddball appearance and all. That kaleidoscope picture of beauty. All she could see was a rewinding image of him, slowly falling to the ground, covered in arrows of jealousy. His limp body being dragged away. She never said goodbye. She didn’t even feel guilty at the time, but now Yukimi recalled it all.

Her hands mechanically guided themselves around Yukimi, pulling her in gently. She smelled like the soft scent of chrysanthemums in the rain. A scent that reminded her of the Nara Estate. Kotaza let the remorse of her past devour her, until she felt a streak of water threaten its way down her dry cheek. Quickly she freed a hand and wiped it away. “Ah, forgive me. I was overwhelmed. Look how beautiful you’ve become and how grown up you are. I hope your grandfather, and Souseiki,” she sent a small glare his way, “have been taking care of you. I enjoyed your letters while I was away.” Small talk, generic conversation at its finest. Kotaza was rather good at it all. She had the acting skills to reflect genuine joy to see her daughter.

“Tell me, where’s Yoku?”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back