Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private No Rest for the Wicked

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Sennin listened to the echo of her footsteps bouncing off the walls of the Sileo. The short halls with fluorescent white lights glimmered as if recently cleaned. Everything around her ran smoothly as if her operatives were continually prepared for her arrival. A wise decision to keep the Sennin of the ANBU at her happiest, were they planning something? Was it her birthday and she had forgotten? The time out of the village flew past her being the busy woman she is. There was a lot of work to be done if she wanted to see Leaf in ruin and Akkumas’ mask on her wall.

She stopped before white elevator doors. After a moment they opened, a finger reached out to hit a specific sequence of buttons to elevate her to her strategy room. In the elevator the Sennin finally touched her mask. At her soft touch it disintegrated into a gold dust that swirled behind and underneath her cloak into a holster on her lower back. Once again her vast scar became visible to the world along with her illuminating red eyes. Slowly, the elevator came to a halt and the doors opened. The buddy command room fell silent as eyes turned to greet their newly arrived Sennin.

At the center was her lead strategist, Quenchin, who slowly rose from a bend at the command table. He turned to face her and in unison the room gave a bow of respect to her. “Welcome home, my lord.” The all spoke, awaiting her response, although Quenchin held his tongue. He swallowed his anxiety about the news he’d have to share with Miro. He awaited her arrival towards the strategy table, “Quenchin, status report.” Red hues moved from his to the table alive with open folders and dossiers. Quenchin spoke up after a deep breath.

“My lord, in your absence it seems two of our own operatives turned into deserters.” A bead of sweat ran down the side of Quenchins’ face. The whole room fell silent, dodging glances at each other and more importantly the Sennin. Quenchin continued as he slid two folders in front of her. “The first, Mizuki Monika, an ANBU operative and loose cannon.” Red hues gazed down at the face of Monika, her mind still to absorb the information. “The next…” Quenchin moved the next folder over, opening its contents. “Tsukinowa Shinjo, an operative that went awol, murdering Kumogakurian civilians before fleeing.”

The sense of dread flooded the room. Miro’s red hues spun into that infamous design. Quenchin noticed her hues bounce around, frantically they gathered the information. Miro scoffed, ‘Why? Why? I work so hard to seek the village prosper and build it into something of a paradise. Yet my efforts go to waste… Why? Why do my efforts all seem to be for naught. Why am I met with pain? Betrayal? When I simply want everyone to become better… Why is everyone against me..Why.. Why… Why!?’ From a scoff a maniacal giggle began to boil over past her lips into a full psychotic laugh that echoed throughout the command room. A mad cackle at the way her life had been treated. The loss of family, friends, operatives, shinobi and close apprentices made her wonder why she even tried to make things right. Konoha’s betrayal struck her heart but even more damage had been dealt from her two missing ANBU shinobi. Her laugh settled into a wide sharp toothy grin.

She was shaken with anger. Quenchin dared not interrupt his Lord. “Fantastic! I shall deal with them myself.” A wet tongue painted over her canines.

“Leads.”

“The operatives had no ideals or intentions to maneuver to large villages like Leaf and Sand, you would’ve seen them. Our best assumptions are Moon and Water Country.”

Blood welled up at the corner of her eyes. To strike an Uchiha with ninjutsu personally did no harm. It was when the love of the Uchiha began to tear and shred into thousands of pieces of paper. The history writes to never slight them. The pieces are re-molded into hatred. Hatred that burns hotter than the sun itself. “I leave everything to you then Quenchin. Negotiations with Leaf fell through due to their negligence and xenophobic ideology. Sand and its citizens are weary but trustworthy. Be sure to give each side their respective dues.” A minor report had been given of her travels to Quenchin. Quickly he jotted down her words but before he could answer Miro had begun to move to her office, shutting the door behind her.

Once inside all she could do was shake her head in disappointment. Was she not good enough? No, those around her always failed to meet her own expectations as she blew through all of theirs. With the destruction of Leaf, Akkuma’s dark deal, Yong’s trinket and now two of her own went awol. The pressures began to seep into her brain. ‘The Raikage. I can count on her wisdom to follow my ideology. Yes! My master. I’ll seek her out. Then, I’ll make an example out of the missing.' Her mad giggle erupted from her lips again. The void opened beneath her feet to swallow her whole. The Raikage’s office, her next destination.

Quenchin’s each twitched at the sound of her laugh. ‘Miro… you’ve read this… wrong.’ He thought to himself. The future held demise and blood and now his hands had droplets on them.

[Topic Entered]
[Topic Entered with NPC Quenchin]
[Topic left]
[NPC Quenchin has left the topic.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back