Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

No time for mistakes [tutor]

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It’s been days since fight on hokage rock and all that he could remember was beating his assaulter and finishing his third mission, everything after that was a blank he remembers the few seconds after he launched his final shot at his opponent and found himself awake in the hospital being treated for his wounds. Nothing else but his mistake of letting his emotions get the best of him, he heard of the explosion that followed and wondered if he was the cause of it. No of course not, it’s never his fault. With this he made his way over to forest of death to see if he could improve himself.
Ryo swung his blade furiously at the dummy in front of him, with every swing he struck harder and harder, each hit landing he imagined Taroshi’s face on his target, until he let go of the blade, he turned to look down at where he was wounded, he looked at the deep scar that was delivered to him by the Samurai, he knew it would’ve been worse had Yaboi not been there to pull him away, He was grateful to have survived the encounter, he looked at the scar in shame, his was still in need of more training, he covered up his scar again and went to pick up his Katana only to sheath it, sighing the fight still fresh in his head he could remember that the boy easily shrugged off his genjutsu like it was nothing, he foolish underestimated his opponent. He made his way over to a large clearing where he made sure nothing would catch ablaze.

Watching the fireball dissipate over a clearing he went to gather his things and made his way over to where Tatsuo’s residence, And left a note like before and made his way back where he was training. Tatuso was a strong shinobi and the student had hoped that he would help him train to further his abilities so that he doesn’t end up getting scarred again.

WC:338/1500

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment Tatsuo answered the door for Ryo he could tell something was wrong, the anger the boy possessed was justified, but a bad thing for a shinobi to harbor. Tatsuo had gotten better at reading emotions as he matured and he could almost feel Ryo's anger. "Hey kid, I think we should have a talk." he said, the concern dripping off his voice. He walked over to the couch, turning off the game he was watching and motioned for Ryo to sit. "You've been in a bad mood lately, ever since the explosion." Tatsuo bit the inside of his cheek, he had to choose his words carefully here. The samurai really did try to kill the boy, he wasn't in the wrong for hating him but it's not something Tatsuo wanted to see, especially in a student he held so dearly.

"You hate him, right? The samurai." Tatsuo said addressing the elephant in the room, waiting for Ryo's response. He knew he probably did and he couldn't blame him, but it still made his heart hurt, to see someone so young and so kind into be such pain. These were things that he shouldn't have to worry about, but war was a hellish thing, Tatsuo knew that well.

WC: 209
PC: 1/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo looked at Tatsuo with a confused look on his face, ‘Speak?’ he thought why does he want to talk he’s never taken Tatuso for one to talk about how he was feeling, in a annoyed tone he spoke back “Talk? Why talk when one can train?” Ryo wasn’t in any mode to speak about what happened or how he was feeling, what had happened on top of the rock was disturbing him but his mind was only on improving his skills as a shinobi. “Being in an explosion tends to put people in a bad mood.” He said in a snarky tone. He followed inside the room and stood in front of Tatsuo, Ryo listened to the chuunin and pondered his question did he hate the samurai, he had never hated anyone before if he hated anyone it could be the samarui, he did feel intense feelings of anger towards him and his actions, towards him and his friend Yaboi.

“I guess, I do.” He looked at Tatsuo and waited for a response, he answered truthfully he was still a student, he wasn’t as skilled in controlling himself like Tatuso was, “When I was fighting him, after he was down for the count, I let myself get out of control and took it too far. I attacked him after he fell. And I feel bad because I could’ve been the reason for the explosion.” He watched Tatuso’s face for his reaction.

WC:242
TWC:

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo listened intently to everything Ryo had to say and tried to be as gentle about it as possible, his face was tender as he really tried to hide the pain away. It tore him up inside that he hadn't been around to help them, or stop him, or just do anything at all. It made him feel like a loser and a bad sensei. However he was patient with Ryo, not rising to anger at any of his attempts to change the subject. He let him talk until he felt like he was finished and even then Tatsuo waited for a few moments, pondering on his thoughts.

"First of all, it's not your fault, Ryo. You didn't attack him, he attacked you, even if you got ahead of yourself, that happens to the best of us. It really does, I don't blame you, Yaboi doesn't blame you. You're just a kid it's expected you're going to make some mistakes, but the explosion was definitely not your fault." Biting his bottom lip he let out a deep sigh, "Have I ever told you about Kaen, Ryo? I don't think I have." he said as he tapped a few fingers on his knees, wondering if he really wanted to delve into that story when the boy was already angry at the world.

WC: 430
PC: 2/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A samurai, He thought. A had heard stories from his parents on how they occupied the leaf village and did horrible actions, only to be pushed out by the proud shinobi men and woman Konoha had, He also recalled they served the dynamo, so what was Taroshi on when spoke of an emperor. He’ll never know since he blew himself up. Ryo turned to Tatuso and spoke up, he was speaking honestly and without any anger in his voice he just wanted to speak to someone about what had happened but couldn’t bring himself to talk to Yaboi about since he blamed himself for the explosion that nearly kill the two of them. “I just didn’t expect to face such an enemy while still being a student. I thought at least I would be a genin before I faced someone such as him. Such a terrible opponent to fight, he did a lot of damage, I’m just glad we were able to beat him and get some medical attention.” He was lucky he thought he was knocked out, had Yaboi not been there something worse could’ve happened to him.

Ryo smiled and looked at Tatuso with a lighten expression on his face, “Thank you, Tatuso. That’s something I really needed to hear, I felt pretty guilty over that explosion ever since it happened, but hearing you reassure me it wasn’t my fault makes it all better.” Ryo thought and wondered had Tatuso faced someone that outclassed him like Taroshi outclassed Ryo? Maybe Tatuso had some words of wisdom he could offer him on how he should proceed the next time he faced someone like that. “Did you have an opponent that you faced that was stronger than you and could’ve killed you?”

WC:292
TWC:872

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo didn't really know where to start, he rubbed his chin and sat back. Sitting quietly for a few moments, "In Kumogakure, I fought a villain, who reinforced my views of the world. He.. was terrible. I saw him suck the souls straight out of men, he nearly killed one of my best friends, Hoshi. I luckily was nearby and jumped into stop him, another Genin happened to be at the gates so it was three of us. Mind you, he was stronger than I am now, and I was weaker than you are now." He sighed and his voice grew more serious. "While the event was terrible and the pain me and my friends went through is something I will never forget, it wasn't all bad. It did something that I couldn't have expected. It sparked a fire in my spirit, one that would change me forever. Do I have every reason to hate Kaen? Yeah, I do. Do you have every reason to hate that samurai? Yes you do.." taking in a deep sigh, the heaviness of the conversation bearing down on him. "But, by not hating them, we dismantle what they're working for. Whether it be for fun, chaos, political ideology.. it really doesn't matter. You have to forgive them. It is the only way your spirit can truly blaze."

"I forgive Kaen, i'm sure, somewhere, there's a drop of good in him. Did I see any of it? Not at all, not even an ounce, but I know it's there. Everyone has one in them, i'm sure that Samurai did as well. Finding that ounce of goodness is what sets us apart from the bad guys. If you just slay all who you think are evil, how does that make you any better than them? In my opinion it makes you just the same. You've got to find the good, in all things, no matter how hard you have to look." Tatsuo was visibly strained as he spoke about this. Ryo was right about it seeming odd Tatsuo spoke about this, he had been very quiet about the events that happened in Kumogakure. "After our defeat, Hoshi, Hira, and I, formed a guild. The Blazing Spirit, we formed it to stop guys like Kaen and that Samurai. To prevent kids like you from getting attacked.." he shook his head a few times, before hanging it low. "I'm sorry I wasn't there Ryo. I promise, i'll be there next time."

WC: 843/1500
PC: 3/5

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hmm, sparked a fire?” Ryo thought about if when he was fight Taroshi it sparked a fire in him, but the only thing it caused to spark within him the evolution of his Sharingan, which came about in moments of when he felt angry with Taroshi. He nodded to Tatuso “Yeah, I felt pretty bad when I was fighting Taroshi, I never fought someone that wanted to kill me.” He looked down at his shirt where his wound laid, “I guess, I’ll meet people like that when I actually become a Shinobi. I think you’re right Tatuso, I shouldn’t hate him for what he did, but I can’t see how I don’t see how I can forgive him. He didn’t regret his actions he seemed fulfilled when he assaulted us. After the fight was over and I regained consciousness I did feel something, it was the need to get stronger. To protect those, I care about from people like him, and it’s okay you weren’t there. It’s not like you know about everything that happens in the village.”

Ryo turned his head forward, “I guess the spark I had was the desire to get stronger, become a better fighter so that this doesn’t happen again. Maybe then if someone tries to pull this again they’ll regret it. But you’re right I became like him when I chose to hit him while he was down, I don’t want to be like him. If this Kaen was down would you have done what I did? I feel so much guilt over it.” Ryo looked at his hands and started thinking how things could’ve gone differently if he hadn’t launched that fireball at Taroshi after he and Yaboi had beaten him. Maybe the explosion wouldn’t have gone off, maybe he could’ve spared he and Yaboi from the injuries they suffered in what ensued. “You’re real wise you know that Tatuso, you don’t act like it but you sure are. I know that samauri took over Konoha a long time ago, my parents told me stories about the occupation as they called it. Why do you think he came to Hokage Rock?” He thought for a moment and he remembered what else his last attack cost him, “The samarui did something to a chuunin, Yaboi wanted information out of him but he couldn’t get it because of what I did.” Ryo looked down at the floor, “I guess nothing good has come out of me killing him. You’re right killing is not the way.” Ryo felt anger that about what he did, if he had more restraint they could’ve found the missing chuunin and saved him if they were still alive. He closed his hands into fist, feeling regret.

Wc:455
TWC:1327

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's reasonable to feel bad kid, bad things happen and sometimes it's really hard to stay strong. But that's what makes you better than him, you'll still keep strong no matter what pain you went through. Strong enough to protect all who need it, your friends included." He offered him a tender smile, trying to let his words sink in and hopefully relieve some of the burden on Ryo's spirit. Tatsuo understood too well the guilt one got from seeing their friends hurt and not able to stop, he even knew what it was like to go too far and kill someone. Those harrowing thoughts could eat you up inside but it seemed Ryo was handling it better than Tatsuo ever could.

"You really are strong Ryo, not just as a shinobi but as a person. Very few kids are as tough as you and since you're feeling so terrible now, I know it means you'll get over it quick. You know what they say the brightest flames burn out the fastest. You're also nothing like him, in the heat of battle sometimes you can't focus. It'll come with age and maturity, but right now you're just figuring out who you are. That takes time." He listened to Ryo continue to speak and explain his guilt, he truly felt for the boy and wished he could convince him everything was alright with a flick of a wrist but he understood these things took time. Ryo would have to relive that day for probably the rest of his life, but eventually, it wouldn't pain him, but steel him and make him ready for the conflicts to come. That may have been a battle, but there was definitely a war to come.

He was caught off when called wise, while he had noticed that he had begun providing little tidbits of wisdom to people it was still weird for him to think. While he was much older than Ryo, he was still a kid basically. Barely sixteen and was talking like he understood the world. Sometimes he hesitated and at nights he'd keep himself up thinking if he was really guiding them right, but the compliment from Ryo really confirmed all of his thoughts. He might not know everything and he might never learn everything but he could always do his best. When asked why he came to Hokage Rock, he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, "Sometimes it's hard to get into the minds of our enemies? Perhaps the shock from killing two students out of the blue so close to the Hokage's mansion would've spread fear among the village. No one would feel safe in their homes, thus they would've won a different victory. However I think a different lesson was learned that day because of you and Yaboi. Leaf Ninja aren't anything to f- mess with." he said catching himself before cursing and giving Ryo a cheeky grin.

"And for the Chuunin, i'm sure Hokage-Sama has it all under wraps. Some of these things just are out of our hands. I doubt he could've killed a Chuunin and no one has been reported missing yet that i've been told, but you never know." he said with a shrug. "I wouldn't worry about it all that much and if you want we can go looking for him, if you think it'd calm you down a bit." he said offering a way for Ryo to redeem himself.

WC: 1420
PC: 4/5

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back