Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Noblesse oblige [calling all anbu]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
"Indeed you both are right. This is a delicate matter and so I too need to set preparations. I appreciate your participation and I leave the initial greetings of our neighbors to you both. I will gather more members to assist and naturally we will be increasing security."

Amaya would give the two a light bow and retrieve her board of notes. Today was a success and she would hope for continuous rain of such successes. She would listen to the final comments of the Guardian and respond with a light hearted smile. As he would start to head out she would call to him to prevent him from leaving for moments more. Waiting for Red Alert to exit completely she'd walk over to the Guardian side by side. Without looking at him she would speak, her words would weighing heavier than the armor on her body...

"Red Alert... I have no such record on this man in our ranks and as such I believe him to be an impostor impersonating an anbu officer. This may simply be a mishaps in records but I will investigate further however, I would like your help Guardian. I need you to keep an eye on him for awhile... these are dangerous times and with our infrastructure currently in the process of repair, one cannot be to carful."

With that Amaya would continue on her way out. The timing of the visitors was at it's worst or its best depending on their intentions. There was no way to be sure of which was the case and so it was time to step out of the shadows and meet these neighbors. They needed to see that ill intent on their part would not end favorably for them.

"May the will of Stone guide you Last Guardian..."

[Topic left]
[Mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back