Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Nobody is perfect [Midori/Private]

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The warrior priest was on his way to pick up his little sister, Midori, from their parents house. He hadn't spoken to his parents for quite sometime, but this didn't stop him from hanging out with her every now and again. She was the only one whom he felt comfortable with, and thus she was the only one who was witness to his softer side. Approaching his childhood home, Kagai would sigh heavily, releasing a plume of blue smoke from his lips. He had already lit a cigarette before arriving, knowing he'd probably need it if his mother or father tried saying anything.

He would walk up to the door and knock on it a few times...."Midori, it's me." He would say before stepping back and standing on the side of the door, leaning his back up against it as he awaited her to come out. He would take another drag off of his smoke before reaching up and placing it between his middle finger and index finger, lowering his hand down to his side and releasing the smoke from his mouth once more. Was he nervous? Not at all, he just disliked being around his parents more than he needed to be.

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori sat cross legged on her bed as she placed her palm against her cheek holding her head up. In front of her were 3 books wide open, she had been lacking her in studies or so her teachers said. Of course this was no fault of her own, as other people kept distracting her, or at least that is what she was going with. She let out a small sigh as there were only so many words and sentences a girl could take before everything started to combine together. It wasn’t until she heard the voice of her brother that she had looked at the time…3 hours of studying was more than enough of the day.

She threw her legs over her bed sending her books to the floor. Before running downstairs to meet her brother she grabbed a hoodie, knowing that they would not be staying at house. Midori hadn’t seen her older brother in a while and he was the prefect distraction for her to cancel her studying. “Good afternoon Oni-chan…." She stopped in mid sentence and then frowned "Smoking will kill you, you realize this right...and isn't smoking against your religion?” She questioned as she bounced off the last step of the stairs and headed over to him.

Kagai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You do realize that I am a Shinobi, right? Not only that, but ANBU." Kagai said, taking another drag from his cigarette and exhaling the smoke..."I'm sure one or both of those occupations will kill me long before the smoking does.....And no, smoking is not against the word of Kojin....Kojin doesn't care for your personal choices as long as you follow His word." Kagai would say, before flicking the half-smoked cigarette away.

"So, what've you been up to?" He would ask before taking a step away from the building and towards his sister, opening his arms up for a hug. He looked to see that his father was looking out from the window. Obvious eye contact was made, but neither would acknowledge the other. As far as he was concerned, his parents were dead, though he'd never say such a thing to Midori...."I assume you're doing well in the academy?"

Midori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Midori embraced her brothers hug as she nodded slightly, she wasn’t about to tell him that she had skipped a few classes, or that Bruinetto was her sensei. That was just asking for trouble. “I’m doing okay in school actually…surprising myself” The truth was that she was a good student; she got nothing but good comments from her sensei’s and the grades to back it up. She stepped out of his hug, looking briefly behind her noticing her father peering on, watching the two of them.

“I’m surprised to see you here…I thought you would be out on some crazy mission” She would begin to walk away from the house, not really wanting her parents to interfere with her visit from her brother. Kagai wasn’t always able to make time for her as he was busy doing his job for Suna, so Midori was going to make the best of the moment. She was pretty sure that she could convince him to buy her ice cream. After all, all Midori would have to do was pull out the sweet card, and Kagai was putty in her hands.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back