Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Normal Runaways [Going Missing]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"My decision was made for me!" He declared!

He was somewhere pointed upwards as he was kidnapped by the nukenins that Maru almost forgot about. One of them made a promise to capture him in which the fox never knew he was already gone. No wonder why that guy left him. Maru was literally being pulled away to go with his captors. Looking back at the destruction, Maru felt a tad bit of pride since this destruction and mayhem was his last gift to the village hidden in the cloud. A monument. Yes they will fear Maru for this, might hunt him down, maybe even send some government dogs. But Maru would be famous nonetheless and all it took was a few genjutsu to make this happen. As the village got smaller he saw some first responders heading over to the wreckage, resisting the urge to scream out that he was responsible for this because… well…. They would have him executed. That would suck big time.

"♪YES!!!!!

I'm going miiiiiiis-sing like that kid on the milk!

Just going miiiiiis-sing!♪"

[1 Hour Runtime]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back